Barking up the wrong tree. Lu...

By ChrysDoesGay

Animal AU of The Owl house, still very much like cannon except paw-sibly gayer. Mostly Boscha redemption arc... More

[1]
[1 part 2]
[1 part 3]
[2]
[2 part 2]
[2 part 3]
[3]
[3 part 2]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[6 part 2]
[6 part 3]
[7]
[8]
[8 part 2]
[9]
[9 part 2]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[12 part 2]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[Filler]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]

[53]

287 18 9
By ChrysDoesGay

Monday.

King gazed out the window, puppy eyes ten times more effective, "They'll be home later today Mijo." Camilla smiled, turning her blinkers.

"Yeah! And we haven't even left yet!" Vee smiled brightly, waving through the window.

"Why don't I go to school with them yet Mama..?" King looked to Camilla.

"Cause you're a third grader Mi Rey." Camilla waved at Luz and Vee.

"If I was smarter..Would they move me up?"

Camilla sighed, "You can only hope they don't. It's not worth the bullies twice or triple your size."

Luz waved at King, the little beast waving back, smiling. "Yeah..I guess you're right.."

Vee pulled Luz by her backpack, pointing to the school. The pup nodded, following Vee inside, "Who are we looking for this morning?" Luz hummed.

"Masha. And Clara." Vee looked around, sniffng the air.

Luz turned Vee's head, the basilisk perking, "Oh no-" Vee cowered. "MASHA WAIT-!"

The cat jumped into her arms, mewing, "How are you My Dear?~"

"Morning Luz." Clara grinned, pulling Masha off of Vee. "Pup."

"Good morning.." Vee mumbled, rubbing her chest. "Masha, we talked about this..!"

Masha pouted, "But you love me too much to hate it right?"

"Masha." Clara snarled. "Quit making advances, she's not interested."

Masha mocked her softly, "She could be!"

"Don't make me put your leash on!"

Masha froze, then lowered her head, Clara setting her down. The cat grumbled softly, ears pinning back. "Sorry Vee, I swear I've been telling her when you're not around..She's not getting her crinkle ball later."

Luz's ears perked, the pup turning her head, a gator stomping up to her. "You've got some nerve coming back Noceda.."

The pup's ear twitched before she yawned, turning back to Clara. "Are you coming to practice?"

"Not today, Vee and I are studying later."

"Oh yeah." Luz hummed. "She told me this morning."

"Noceda.." The gator gurgled.

Luz sighed, looking to him, "Listen, Pal, I don't want to pick a fight..I promised my girlfriend I wouldn't get into anymore of em.."

"Your girlfriend's as much as a coward as you.." He snorted.

Clara, Vee, and Masha, took giant steps back. Luz twitched, "What..Did you say about my girlfriend?" She snarled.

He grabbed Luz's scruff, the pup's bag sliding off her back, "I SAID YOU AND YOUR STUPID GIRLFRIEND ARE COWARDS!!" He bellowed.

Luz chuckled lightly, "You started it."

She kicked his lower jaw, grabbing it as he tilted his head up. She was set free from his hold, the pup poking his eyes and sliding down his back. She swiped her foot under the alligator, biting his leg the second he fell back. "LUZ NOCEDA!"

The pup turned her head slightly, kicking in between the alligator's legs quickly. He growled in pain, turning and covering himself down there, bubbles coming from his eyes. Luz lowered her head as the security came near, allowing easy access for the rubber muzzle to be slid on.

She rose her head, fixing her collar, the leash--the gorilla before her was carrying-- being clipped on. She got her bag, slid it on, and sighed, "Am I going to be late for first period?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz got off scott-free. She had alibis, even got the alligator to confess. He cowered when she looked to him, she forced him to apologize to Amity. Which was weird, cause she wasn't even there. Anyhow..P.E.

Physical Education. Mondays. Know what that means? "Vee Noceda and.." The coach hummed. "Furious George! Get to fighting, one round!"

A gorilla stomped forward, Vee cowering slightly, "Just remember what Amity taught you.." Vee whispered, stepping forward.

Luz walked right next to the coach, whispering softly to him before she pointed to the track. "Oh yeah, practice is canceled, Coach called sick."

"Hmph.." Luz glared. "If my sister can't handle the fight, I'm getting in.."

"Uh-huh.." He mumbled softly, pointing to the students. "Clara..Hm.. Maybe not.."

Furious George roared, pounding on his chest and swiping for Vee. The pup bit his arm, pulling herself up and kicking him in the face. He pulled her off and pinned her down, snorting. Vee barked, biting his finger. No reaction. She narrowed her eyes, and pulled out his fur.

He cried out, waving his hand frantically, "Ouch!"

Vee pounced, headbutting him where no one speaks of. He covered himself, growling. He grabbed her tail, dragging her along the dirt before pushing her head down roughly, "Damned mutt.."

The pup took a sharp breath, claws digging into his arm. Luz barked sharply, jerking forward, "I got it!" Vee barked. "I'll make it quick.."

He scratched her cheek, Vee biting his hand. She slipped free when he pulled back, ripping out his fur and jumping up to his shoulder. She spun, and kicked his head. Furious George faltered, then fell forward, passing out. Vee huffed, panting softly and stumbling over to- "Clara?-" Luz lowered her arms.

Vee hugged Clara, sniffing her out before relaxing, "Lavender.." Vee mumbled.

Masha sprinted over, slinking around Clara and patting Vee, "I smell like lavender! Come with me!"

Vee slumped, Luz crossing her arms, "Uh..Pup.." Clara pat Vee's back. "I uh.. Don't do hugs.."

"Smell so nice..Make feel better.." Vee nuzzled into the crook of her neck.

Clara shuddered, fluffing up as Vee leaned against her. The golden retriever hesitantly hugged Vee back, the pup sighing and relaxing in her hold. "Vee. You know how you get when you mark things."

Vee yawned, "Sleepy..?"

"No. Clingy! Vee, you stole my girlfriend from me when she was half asleep and mistook you for me one morning; you're lucky Mama was there." Luz huffed, stepping back.

A goat bleated as he fell past Luz, scrambling up and charging to the other goat. "Should I be worried?" Clara asked, drawing back.

"A little." Luz stepped close, brushing back Vee's fur. "Time to buy her a stuffie.."

Masha whined, weakly beating at Clara's back, "WhY wAsN't iT mE!?"

"Cause apparently Vee likes the smell of lavender." Clara pat her back.

Vee's tail began to lightly wag, the pup adjusting her hold on Clara before slumping. "Vee, just come to me. I know how you want to be held but Clara won't do that." Luz held her arms out.

Drawing back, Vee perked, "Oh yeah huh.."

Clara flinched. Vee was going to stop hugging her? Wait why does she care? Go to Masha! "Sorry Vee."

"Just pick me up..Please..?" Vee rose her arms.

"I'll do it!!" Masha mewed.

Clara paused, tail raising and lightly wagging as she picked Vee up. Masha whined, sliding down Clara's back, "TrAiToR!"

Vee nuzzled into the crook of Clara's neck, tail wagging at the smell of lavender. Luz grinned, shaking her head lightly, "You alright Clara? Looking a bit too proud there."

Clara's fur fluffed up, the golden retriever holding Vee tightly, "Hm-" Clara's tail wagged. "Hmm--"

Masha grabbed Clara's ankle, the golden retriever pulling away and pinning Masha's head down with her foot. "ClArAaaA!" Masha wailed. "GiiVveE hHeeRrr tOoOo mEeeEe!"

"Vee."

"Hm..?"

"You're still bleeding."

Vee paused, then drew back, feeling her cheek. She winced at the sudden jolt of pain, looking to her paw pads, "Oh no.." She whispered. "Bloody paws are not good are they..?"

Masha slipped free, jumping up and licking Vee's cheek. "YOU LITTLE-" Luz barked sharply.

Vee giggled, Masha beginning to clean off the bloodied area. Luz snarled, Clara's ears drooping at the sudden chill she got. "I'm calling your girlfriend if you don't stop growling." Clara threatened.

Luz perked, then thought for a second and proceeded to growl again. Vee leaned towards Masha, the kitten ruffling her fur and cleaning it off, "It's not really a threat. Luz loves Amity, she doesn't care if it's a bad moment or a happy one. Any second Luz can spend with Amity, she'll take."

Masha pulled back, examing the fur again, "Done. Now you just need to bandage the area." Masha assessed. "Preferably now, so the blood doesn't come back out."

Vee hummed, lying her head back down on Clara's shoulder, tail lightly wagging. "I'll go when class is over."

Luz pulled Vee's ear, the pup growling and turning her head, "Vee. Don't make me call Mama."

"Don't threaten the pup!" Masha hissed.

Luz glared, Vee moving her paw in between them, "Masha. You can't beat my sister. She'll probably kill you."

Clara nodded, "If you can't beat me, you can't beat Luz."

Masha yowled, fur shooting up, "She sucks!" Masha crossed her arms, glaring. "And so does her girlfriend."

Luz pounced, pinning Masha's head to the concrete, growls using her saliva which soon dripped from her mouth. "I'm only letting you off the hook cause Vee likes ya..But if you ever talk about my girlfriend that way..I won't hesitate to rip your throat out. It's not a threat, Masha. It's a promise."

Snorting, Luz pulled back and stood, taking Vee from the -now upset- golden retriever. Luz walked her sister to the nurse's office, muttering softly.

If anyone dared speak of Amity Blight so rudely..

It'd be their head.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz held Amity tightly, burrowing her snout further into the kitten's shoulder. "Que paso Mi Amor?" Amity asked softly, brushing back Luz's fur.

The pup sighed, "Nothing Mi Vida. Nothing you should worry about." Luz's tail lightly wagged. "Come on, let's get some dinner in your tummy."

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 15 17
On April 8th, 2023, we would see the end to one of the best cartoons to every grace the modern era. The Owl House. From it's storytelling, to it's...
22.4K 679 48
Picture isn't mine As he stood there, being offered the staff of the last Golden Guard. he accepted all of his conditions. Hunters dream was finally...
51.9K 927 38
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...
91.9K 3.2K 69
ORIGINAL AU AND ART BY sketchyneeks on Tumblr. MEANT FOR MATURE AUDIENCE BUT WE ALL KNOW YOU STILL READ IT EVEN WITH WARNINGS! ONCE COMPLETE STORY WI...