Sweet Vengeance

By lxxnx_lcndl

"You want my forgiveness? Kneel before me, baby." A devilish smile formed on her lips. "The clock is ticking... More

SWEET VENGEANCE
Simula
Kabanata 1
Kabanata 2
Kabanata 3
Kabanata 4
Kabanata 5
Kabanata 6
Kabanata 8
Kabanata 9
Kabanata 10
Author's Note
Kabanata 11
Kabanata 12
Kabanata 13
Kabanata 14
Kabanata 15
Kabanata 16
Kabanata 17
Kabanata 18
Kabanata 19
Kabanata 20
Kabanata 21
Kabanata 22
Kabanata 23
Kabanata 24
Kabanata 25
Kabanata 26
Kabanata 27
Kabanata 28
Kabanata 29

Kabanata 7

3.7K 273 117
By lxxnx_lcndl

Chiara Rea Ty (The President's Daughter) POV

I woke up to the consecutive knocks in my room. I'm still feeling sleepy, so I covered my face with a pillow. I can hear someone calling me outside my room.

"Young lady, the President is waiting for you."

I immediately got up upon hearing what Manang Lolita said outside my room. I grabbed my cellphone to check the time, but what greeted me was Avice's face.

Her face is still on my lockscreen, I always forget to change it. The photo was taken inside her car, she wasn't smiling in the picture but she still looked very beautiful. What am I even saying?

I looked at the time and saw that it was only 6:30 in the morning, why so early? My eyes then fell on the date displayed below the time, causing me to stand up and start to get ready when I saw it.

I almost forgot that today was the first day of school.

After finishing my morning routine and changing into my school uniform, I went downstairs. I found Dad sitting at the long table in the dining room, reading the newspaper while sipping his hot coffee.

"Good morning, dad." I greeted him as I sat to the chair.

He just looked at me before putting down the newspaper he was holding.

"What did you do?" My forehead furrowed upon hearing the question, I was confused.

He handed me the newspaper and so I took it right away. Just upon reading the headline news, my forehead immediately furrowed. It says here that Stanford is retracting their merger with Ty.

"I didn't do anything." I told him and put down the newspaper.

"I know that you don't wanna be married to Zoren, so tell me what did you do?" His tone was running out of patience. However, I really don't know how it happened, so I just shrugged my shoulders and started to eat.

"I'm still talking to you Chiara."

"Dad, I don't really know okay? Why don't you ask the Stanford's? I still have class, I'm leaving."

I lost my appetite, so I stood up to leave and went to school. I heard him call out to me, but I didn't look back and just continued walking to leave.

I was driving on my way to school when my phone rang, it displayed Alessia's name. I have no plans on answering it so I cancelled the call.

I saw black cars tailing me from my rearview mirror, it was probably my bodyguards. Tss, I already told Dad that I don't want it when I'm in school but he's really stubborn, saying it's for my protection. I don't even need protection, I can perfectly handle myself.

I got out from my car the moment I finished parking it inside the university's parking lot.  Naglalakad na ako papunta building ng Engineering nang muling may tumawag saaking cellphone.

It was Alessia, what does she need?

Dahil mukang wala itong balak na huminto kakatawag hanggat hindi ko nasasagot ang tawag niya ay sinagot ko na ito.

"Bitch! What took you so long?!" Agad kong nailayo ang cellphone saaking tainga ng sigaw niya ang bumungad saakin.

"The fuck?! I was driving!"

"You can answer your phone even though you're driving!" I rolled my eyes, I don't answer phone calls when I'm driving though sometimes it depends on my mood.

" What do you need? " Tanong ko na lamang rito dahil baka mas lalo pang humaba ang aming pag-uusap.

" Do you know who's the new owner of Stanford University? " I furrowed my brows.

" It's Zoren of course, it was publicly announced 2 weeks ago. Nasaang lupalop kaba ng gubat mo naglalagi at bakit hindi mo alam?"

" It's not Zoren, stupid! Haven't you seen the news early this morning? "

"I don't watch news, that's only for old hags like you. "

" How dare you, I'm just two years older than you! "

" Whatever, who's the new owner? "

Did I heard it right? Ang landi, tili ba yung narinig ko sa kabilang linya?

" Well it's my future wife. " I can hear the excitement on her voice, that made my eyebrows raise.

" Come again? Future wife? Wife? I didn't know you swing that way. "

" I don't, not until I met her."

" And who is this unlucky person? " I asked as I continued walking.

Napahinto na lamang ako sa pag lalakad ng makitang may nakatayo sa daraanan ko, it's a girl nakatalikod ito kaya hindi ko makita ang kanyang muka ngunit nasisigurado ko na bago lamang ito rito dahil hindi ito nakasuot ng uniform.

Tatawagin ko na sana ito dahil nakaharang ito sa daan ngunit natigil ako dahil kasabay ng kanyang pagharap ay ang pag banggit naman ni Alessia ng pangalan sa kabilang linya.

"Her name is Avice Zen Forbes."

Alessia kept on talking from the other line pero tila walang nagsisink-in saakin dahil hindi ko na maintindihan ang mga sinasabi nito. My eyes are now glued to the person infront who's staring intently at me.

As far as I remembered I don't like coffee, I don't drink coffee.

So tell me, why am I palpitating?

Fuck, my heart is beating rapidly right now. I don't know why I am feeling nervous, I also felt conscious kaya naman inayos ko ang aking pag kakatayo as I returned the intensity of the way she's looking at me. I saw how her lips formed into a smirk as she tilted her head and bit her lower lip.

"----So, if you ever saw her in your school keep your distance because she's mine." I heard Alessia said.

I was still looking at the woman infront of me who have a sly smile on her face, when I said something I never thought I would say as a response to what Alessia has said.

"Dream on, bitch." The last thing I said before I ended the call and turned off my phone because I know that she will call again.

I looked at the person who's still infront of me and raise my eyebrows.

"I heard you're the new owner now?" I asked her .

"You refuse to do me favor so I bought the entire university." I can hear the arrogance on her voice.

Nag-umpisa ako muling maglakad at nilampasan siya, naramdaman ko naman itong sumunod saakin.

"What do you think will be my next move? Should I kicked you out of my school?" She asked I can feel the playfulness on her voice.

"You can't kicked me out." Tipid lamang na sagot ko at mas binilisan pang maglakad dahil hindi ko na nagugustuhan ang tibok ng puso ko.

"Why not? I'm the owner now."

Napahinto ako at humarap sakanya, hindi ko inaasahan na sobrang lapit pala niya dahil sa gulat bigla akong napaatras ngunit namali ang aking pagtapak kaya naman muntik na akong matumba kung hindi niya lang nahawakan ang bewang ko.

We are in this position again, like the time when we are on her favorite place, her holding my waist giving me support so that I won't fall.

"There's no water now." I furrowed my brows as I heard what she just said.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked her but she just showed me her smirk .

Fudge? Bakit ampogi?!

"I said there's no water now." I heard her say, as I felt her hold on my waist loosen up and the next thing I knew I am now lying on a cold floor here in the hallway.

"What the hell is your problem?!"

She was just smiling widely as she looked down on me because I am still on the floor.

My butt hurts, damn!

It's still early kaya naman wala pa gaanong tao rito sa hallway idagdag pa na first day kaya naman confident akong walang nakakita sa nangyari.

But I think I was mistaken when I heard footsteps that are getting near. I looked up at Avice, I saw how her smirk slowly disappeared and her jaw clenched as she looked at the person behind me. The footsteps also stopped, and I know that whoever owns that are now standing behind me.

"What now Chiara? From being a ghost now you wanted to swim on a cold floor?" I heard the woman said behind me, I rolled my eyes as I recognize her voice.

I stand slowly because my butt still hurts, naramdaman ko namang may umalalay saakin patayo and it was Avice. Her smirk are now visible again on her face ng makitang nahihirapan ako.

Inirapan ko ito at tinabig ang kanyang kamay dahilan para marinig ko ang tawa nito bago humarap kay Czaris or should I say Miss Walton.

"It's bullying, this woman here just pushed me." I said as I pointed Avice, na tila nagulat dahil sa narinig pero nanatili pa rin ang ngisi sakanyang labi.

"I didn't do anything Miss." Sagot lamang nito habang nakatingin kay Czaris.

"Your name?" Czaris asked while scanning the paper she was holding.

"Avice Zen Forbes." Sagot naman ng katabi ko dahilan ng pag angat ng tingin ni Czaris rito.

"You're my student, follow me."

"Wait that's all?" Pigil ko sakanila.

"Don't worry Chiara, I'll surely punish her. Bad girls needs to learn their lessons." Czaris said as she turned her back and started to walked.

Avice just followed her and I was left here in the middle of the hallway alone.

I saw it.

I saw how Czaris smiled the moment she turned her back.

And I don't like it.

I don't like the way her smile turned into a smirk. Damn, that bitch!

--------------------------

Avice POV

It's been 30 minutes since I entered her office. At hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin ito nag sasalita dahil nanatili lamang ito sakanyang table habang may kung anong itinatype sakanyang laptop.

"It's the first day, I might be late on my first class. I should go now." I said as I stood up dahilan ng pag angat nya ng tingin saakin.

"There's no classes in first day." Tipid lamang na wika nito bago isinara ang laptop at isinandal ang kanyang likod sa swivel chair.

"As the new owner of this university I should fire lazy instructors as my first project here. " I said as I walked closer to her table.

" As the new owner I think you should change the name of this university first? " She suggested that made me smirk.

" As the new owner, should I fire you first for telling me what to do? "

I heard her chuckled from what I've said, she stood up and walk near me. She stopped infront of me and cross her arms.

"Fire me? You're just the new owner but I am one of the stockholders."

"Should I buy your shares then?"

"It's not for sale."

"Then I'll make you sell it to me. Just like what I did to the Stanford's." I said as I cornered her on her table.

" That remained mysterious you know? The Stanford's won't talk. So tell me, what did you do? " She asked as she fix my collar.

I was just watching every move she was making, and I know exactly what she is doing kaya naman umayos na ako ng tayo at lumayo rito. I saw her smirk because of what I did.

" Just business, it's not a mystery."

Tumango-tango lamang ito habang naglalakad muli palapit saakin.

"I almost forgot, you need to be punished."
Wika nito ng siya ay makalapit saakin, nanatili akong nakatayo dahil wala naman akong maatrasan dahil ang sofa na ang nasa likuran ko.

Malapit.

Masyado siyang malapit.

Marahan nitong itinulak ang aking balikat pababa kaya naman napaupo ako sa sofa.

Muli sana akong tatayo ngunit napahinto na lamang ako when she put her foot between my legs.

Ang mataas na takong ng kanyang stilettos ay nakalubog na sa sofa dahil sa diin ng pag tapak nya rito.

I gulped as I slowly looked up to see her smirking face. Fuck.

Binawi ko ang aking tingin dahil feeling ko nagkakasala ang aking mata, hindi ko nagugustuhan ang posisyon naming dalawa dahil may ibang pumapasok saaking isip idagdag pa na mas lalong lumihis ang slit sa suot nitong skirt dahilan para makita ko kung gaano kakinis ang kanyang legs fuck, what am I even thinking.

I felt her fingers move my chin paharap sakanya, dahilan para mabalik ang tingin ko sakanya.

"What's the problem? We are talking about the punishment. You should face me, when I'm talking to you. " Hindi maikakaila ang mapaglarong ngiti nito sa labi marahil natutuwa sa pinapakita kong pagkabalisa ngayon.

" I'm the owner now of this university. I rule. No one can punish me." Kahit nahihirapan sa posisyon namin ngayon naisabi ko pa rin ito ng maayos.

" I see. I expected you to say that. " Wika nito bago inalis ang paa nyang nakalagay sa gitna ng legs ko bago umayos ng tayo.

Napapikit na lamang ako dahil inalis na niya ito, makakahinga na sana ako ng maluwag ng muli akong mapadilat dahil sa gulat ng maramdaman ko ang pag-upo nito sa lap ko at ang pag hawak nito saaking leeg kasunod ng pag lapat ng kanyang malambot na labi saaking labi.

Dahil sa gulat nanatiling dilat ang aking mata tila pinoproseso kung anong nangyayari ng muli kong maramdaman ang pag-galaw ng kanyang labi hindi pa ito nakuntento at kinagat pa ang aking labi dahilan para maibuka ko ito at malaya nyang napaglakbay ang kanyang dila sa loob ng bibig ko.

Hindi ko na alam kung anong nangyayari dahil nadadala na ako sakanyang mga halik , nalasahan ko pa ang dugo sa aking labi ng kagatin niya ito.

My hold on her waist tightened when I felt her hips started to grind, fuck.

Nararamdaman kong unti-unti ng nabubuhay ang kung ano mang itinatago ko sa loob ng aking pants pero hindi ko magawang pigilan sya dahil tila gusto rin ng aking katawan ang sensayong nararamdaman ko ngayon.

I was about to return her kisses ng makarinig kami ng lagabog ng pinto kasabay nun ay ang pagkawala ng babaeng kanina lamang ay nakaupo sa kandungan ko. Tila ba may humila rito, tumingin ako saaking harapan kahit namumungay pa rin ang aking mga mata dahil sa pangyayari ngunit tila natauhan ako ng marinig ang nakabibinging sigaw mula sa babaeng kapapasok lamang naramdaman ko pa ang pag tayo ng aking mga balahibo dahil rito. The fuck?

"What do you think you're doing?!"

And there I saw Chiara, infront of Professor Walton, fuming with anger.

-----------------------------

A/N: Dahil natuwa ako sa mga comments nyo, eto ayuda HAHAHAHAH char.

So, sa lahat ng nag tatanong kung intersex ba ito. Yes po, opo intersex po. Ayaw nyo ba ? HAHAHHA

Happy reading guysue:*

-lxxnx_lcndl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15M 460K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
1.1M 84.3K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
23.8K 675 17
Celine Amorane Saffian Romanée was a professor and originated from a thriving lineage. Meanwhile, Hestia Aveny Vior Carlson thrives as a fashion mode...
355K 4.8K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...