THE BAD GUYS IN: THE LAST WISH

By BiancaSantana880

In this crossover with a dreamworks movie puss in boots the last wish. where during the bad guys thieving day... More

The wishing star
The legend who never dies
Puss last life
Death comes for us all
Puss meets death
Puss's new life and friend
Reunion
Stealing the map
journey to the black forest
trials of the dark forest
Jack the bad baker
Kitty and Diane's past
Battle for the map
Getting the map back
Battle for the wishing star
Battle of the wishing star
Wolf and puss vs death
Stopping jack horner

Cave of souls

490 16 2
By BiancaSantana880

"They got the dog" princess shouts then wolf picks her up.

"Don't worry honey we'll get them back" wolf says

"Don't worry, we can track them with this" puss grabs the map.

"Puss" wolf looked worried then everyone panicked as he puts princess down, they try to stop him.

"Wait stop"

"NO!"

Kitty and Puss pulled up the map to see where Dogs and the others'-avatars were.

It warped and suddenly their surroundings changed again. The Cave of Reflection appeared next to Puss and Kitty, right from Puss's path to the wishing star.

SHHHHK! The ground shook as huge spears of crystal shot up from the crust of the earth.

Before Puss could react, Kitty and the rest of the bad guys fell to the ground as boulders stacked up magically, forming a canopy of stone.

"Ah!" Wolf fell back and was trapped with puss.

Meanwhile, a crystal cave formed around them, cutting them off from Kitty and the others.

"WOLF!" He sees princess running to him.

"Princess!" He bends down as their hands touched then everyone called his name.

Divided by the wall of translucent, unbreakable crystal, there wasn't much else to do. Puss and Kitty locked eyes through the barrier, as wolf did the same with princess their hands pressed against it.

"It's going to be fine princess, I'll be fine, go"

"Yeah, You go find perrito and we'll find a way out of here," Puss told them.

Wolf locked in diane's gaze from between the crystal barrier--the last time they parted ways, Diane grabs princess.

"Come on princess"

"But what about"

"I'll be fine baby, I'll find a way out and I'll get you that star"

"But wolf I really don't-"

But he ran off before she could finished, things didn't end well. Would this time be different?
Kitty nodded before running off into the forest.

But little did Puss or Kitty know, Jack Horner had been watching them the whole time ... with his crystal ball!

The journey through the Dark Forest had clearly taken a toll on Jack. He was sweaty and frazzled.

He lashed his unicorns-and occasionally his men--with a horsewhip.

In fact, he was down to the last two members of the Baker's Dozen and Ethical Bug on his shoulder.

"C'mon, hurry up! I'm not paying you to stroll."

"Listen, Jack," Bug started. "You're not growing as a person. It's like--like you've got a hole in your heart that nothing can ever fill"

"Nothing? I beg to differ, Ethical Bug. Sighing, Jack continued. "Do you know why Little Jack Horner sat in a corner?"

"Uh... because it rhymes?"

"Yeah, because it rhymes. That's true. But also: I sat in that corner because I was staring at the door. Waiting for happiness to walk through. It never did." Jack continued,
"But then I realized: there is one thing that could make me truly happy."

"What's that?" asked Bug.

"Everything. All of the magic. Is that so much?"
That's your wish? What's that mean for everyone else?" Jack smiled maniacally. "Take a look," he said.

He held up a crystal ball, which showed a castle engulfed in flames, creatures all around running away in panic.

The scene shifted to Puss and Kitty, turning back into regular feral alley cats, the magic being drawn out of them.

"When I get my wish, the whole world will be under my thumb," said Jack. "There will be no magic for any-one. Except me."

"Sweet Mother of Goose, Jack, your wish is horri-ble. Well, that means no more dreams come true," Bug replied, his voice shaking.

However, as Jack's unicorns trudged through the swamp, flowers on lily pads sprayed magical dust onto them.

The unicorns sparkled with enchantment and sprouted new horns and giant wings. They then flapped up into the air and flew away.

"Stop them! Grab a hoof. Grab a fetlock. Grab onto SOMETHING, you dummy!" Jack yelled to his penultimate baker.

The baker reached into the air and seized one of the unicorn's legs.

It was no use- he was taken skyward with the unicorn. PLOP! He fell to his death.

"You know Jack, perhaps this is the universe's way of telling you to-"

Jack impatiently reached up to his shoulder and flicked Ethical Bug away again.

Jack turned to his last remaining baker and motioned toward the pumpkin tank. "You can pull this thing, right?" he said.

"You're a survivor."

Back in the Cave of Reflection, Puss and wolf found themselves surrounded by the cave's facets. Each one of them showed puss reflection.

Puss and wolf saw multiple images of himself, vanishing into infinity.

And he could hear whispers . .. whispers calling his name!

"Puss"

"Huh? Did you say something lobo?" He asked wolf.

"Wasn't me"

Puss and wolf entered a vast stone chamber and gazed upon his reflection in a crystal pillar.

This reflection was HUGE, certainly larger than life. As Puss looked at it, the reflection winked at him and tipped his hat!

"Hey good looking"

"Ah"

Wolf heard him scream, "what was that" but he saw it too

Puss yelped out of fright and backpedaled right into another column. Just like that, a second larger-than-life Puss stared down at him.

"Why so jumpy, amigo?" this reflection asked.

"Whoa, what is happening" wolf asked.

"Hello, Puss. Gazpacho?"

"Ugh" wolf groans.

"Long time, no see"

"Always a pleasure to see me"

"Are these....all your past lives" wolf asked.

"♪ Hola, number nine. ♪"

"Afraid so" puss says.

"It's a proper party now that all nine of us are here"

"Yeah!"

"! Sí! Fiesta!"

"You know what? I love you guys"

"So, these are my your lives? Huh?" Wolf asked again.

"Reflections of the good old days"

"Okay?" Wolf says.

"Back when we were larger than life"

"A legend"

"We dance"

"♪ We sing. ♪"

"We are strong"

"Like the bull"

"And obnoxious" wolf says as he was annoyed by the many puss, one he can handle but 9 then was a bit much, there is a limit he can handle.

"Numero nueve, you remember this one?"

Puss scrambled farther into the chamber, where he was met not by one or two Puss reflections, but eigbt.

They were giant, boisterous, and they laughed, played music, and danced, just like the real Puss would.

They each had eight distinct personalities and appearances: Gambler Puss, Guitarist Puss, Vanity Puss, Dancing Puss, Burly Puss, Swordsman Puss, Gold-Tossing Puss, and Tipsy Puss.

These columns weren't just random. They were his former live! And then there he was, on his sole, last one.

Then the guitarist started to sing. "Who is your favorite fearless hero? Who is brave and ready for trouble?"

"We are! We are" cried all the versions of Puss, wolf tilt his head down.

"Oh boy" but then he saw puss smiling.

Kitty was having a strange time as well. She snuck over to a ridge in this new map, where she caught wind of Goldilocks and the three bears, Diane volunteered to help, not like she wanted too,

They were crossing over a fallen log in the Dark Forest, trying to forge a new path.

Kitty could also see Goldilocks petting Dog. It seemed like the pets were quite aggressive.

Kitty never pegged Goldilocks for a dog lover, so this was quite strange indeed.

"Well, that's it. Game over, innit? Them cats stole the stolen map we stole, and we ended up with diddly squat," Papa Bear said glumly.

Mama Bear wasn't as distraught. "Well, maybe we could be happy without a wish."

"What are we doing? They ain't coming back. Goodbye, purple trousers"

"No," Goldilocks interrupted her. "They'll come back for him." She held Dog up like he was a prized possession.

"You're darn tootin'. Puss and Kitty always rescue me when I'm kidnapped--which happens a lot--because we're a TEAM," said Dog.

"Aw, that's lovely"

"Yep.Team Friendship"

"Ugh. No! That is a crap name"

"Team Friendship. Well, were still
workshopping the name."

As the bears chattered and poked fun at each other, Kitty grabbed a massive pinecone and assessed its weight in her paws.

Then she broke off a nearby branch, leaving her with a jagged spike. She jammed it into the pinecone. Her plan was ready!

"Oh, them cats ain't gonna risk their lives for this daft little pup"

"You're just saying that because you want to eat 'im"

"I do not. I just want to pet him with my teeth"

"Stop thinking about your belly, Baby. In fact, stop thinking, period. You'll just hurt yourself, you muppet"

"Muppet."

"And why would I listen to a porridge-stealing orphan like you? You're not even a bear"

"Zing!"

"I'm more of a bear than you are"

"She got you"

"You're nothing but a low-rent Cinderella"

"Oh!"

"Well, that's rich coming from you, Baby, 'cause you know what you are?"

"Wait for it"

"You're a daft, fat, slow-thinking, no-reading, Lyme-diseased, flea-ridden dingleberry bear"

"Boom!"

"I haven't got dingleberries"

"No, you do. You do have 'em"

"Dingleberries!"

"Oi! You shut up, you little mutt, or I'll cut you from pooper to snooter!"

"Oh, I'm in the mix now. Okay! Okay, here we go. You're all a bunch of knuckle-dragging, honey-scrounging, grub (bleep), oafish (bleep), (bleep) munching, mangy (bleep) nugget, (bleep), and your snooter!"

"I like the cut of his jib"

"Ah, this is great. Razzin' and ribbin' and barbin' and poopin' and snootin'. Oh, I wish I had a family like this....Speaking from one orphan to another, Goldi... you hit the orphan lottery. I wish I had a family like this. I mean, what else do you need in life?" Dog asked.

Goldilocks took a moment to think about this.
Mama, overwhelmed by how sweet Dog was to them.

"I like his jib as well. Let's keep him"

"What?"

But when she looked back down at him, he had been replaced by Kitty's pinecone. There was even a note that read:

YOU'VE BEEN CRIMED! -KITTY

"Huh? Where'd he go?"

"No! We said no crime-backs"

Kitty had secretly stolen Dog back, right out from under their noses!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 349 27
The two schemers, Slicker then thieves, Though they are ones, Legends who need no other person or cat, They face their greatest fear and foe. Death h...
2.1K 31 13
A week after San Ricardo was saved by Puss in Boots, a new adventure is up ahead. A secret lies within a great European empire - Polish-Lithuanian Co...
72.5K 1.7K 190
Just some mildly offensive and mature Incorrect Quotes with Puss In Boots, Kitty Softpaws, Humpty Dumpty and more, (but mainly Puss and Kitty). To be...
64 0 5
Made this On Animo ages ago based on a fanfic plot I liked. So I'mma post it here. Might make a 2nd one with a new cast and plot but idk. Plot: When...