The Snake's Reflection | Tom...

By DreamySBird

"You promised me that you wouldn't leave." "Tom...I never left." ~.+*+.~ Fate is Cruel. Truly. What if the da... More

~.+!!!+.~
~.+A New Year+.~
~.+Potions+.~
~.+Healing Bruises+.~
~.+Quill+.~
~.+Together at Night+.~
~.+Hogsmeade+.~
~.+The Chamber of Secrets+.~
~.+A Shy Request+.~
~.+The Mirror of Erised+.~
~.+The Yule Ball+.~
~.+My Wish+.~
~.+First Date+.~
~.+Dancing in the Rain+.~
~.+Fractured Promise+.~
~.+Into the Light+.~
~.+Cruel Fate+.~
~.+Fading Spirit+.~
~.+Missing You+.~
~.+Reflection+.~
~.+Lost+.~
~.+Dandelion+.~
~.+Forever And A Day+.~

~.+I'll Wait+.~

2K 53 19
By DreamySBird

~.+*+.~

The light surrounded her in an instant. As she opened her eyes, she could she all the memories and good times that she had with her family, her friends, and with...Tom.

She wondered why she was seeing all of this. This is not what she had expected. She had expected herself to wake up and find herself lying on a bed.

But as she blinked again, she saw... Hogwarts. Her lips lifted up into a smile, as she couldn't hide her joy.

Was she finally alive? Back in reality? But...something wasn't right. Hogwarts looked fine, but as she looked down at her hands and legs, they were...translucent. Pale.

She walked into the castle, and saw several other students walking by. But even though she waved at them, they didn't wave back.

In fact, they didn't even turn their heads to look at her. She walked up to them and tapped their shoulder, but her hand just went through them.

That was when reality hit her. (Y/N) clasped her hands over her mouth, and a tear rolled down her eye in utter shock.

She wasn't alive. She was...a ghost. No one could see her.

And no one could feel her.

Not even him.

~.+*+.~

Tom walked through the corridor while ignoring the suspicious gazes several students gave him as he did. He was not a supernatural human, but he could hear everything they said.

"I bet that Riddle killed her." one Hufflepuff muttered to his friend. "He's suspicious, no?"
His friend nodded, looking at Tom with doubt written all over his eyes.

"Ya think? I told you that he's dangerous."

Tom clenched his jaw and glared at them, making them cower back in both fear and shock.

How dare they even think that he killed her. (Y/N) was his love, his destiny, his everything. He wanted her to be back, and he would do anything to do so.

If he earned immortality, he could kill all the Muggles and Mudbloods, and have all the time in the world to think of a way to bring her back. Yes. Perfect.

Ever since that day, Tom Marvolo Riddle's goal was to reach immortality. But he never asked his love what she thought about it.

~.+A Few Years Later+.~

Graduation. Tom had waited for this moment for a very long time. He had killed several Mudbloods and gathered a small group called the Death Eaters over the years. But there was one thing that didn't change.

She never came back.

As he put a hand on his neck, he felt the cold feeling of a necklace around his neck. He had never forgotten to wear his necklace his love had given to him on his birthday a few years before.

He had never had such a beautiful birthday since...

He missed her.

Tom peered around and saw several other students hugging each other and starting to cry. The Professors looked at them with teary eyes, but in Tom's eyes, they looked pathetic and weak.

Some members of the Death Eaters stood around him nervously, not knowing how to speak to him. Then, Avery stood beside him cautiously.

"What do you plan to do next, Tom?" he asked him. Tom didn't turn to look at him. Instead he just sighed and looked at the wolf pendant around his neck.

"Kill every single Muggle and Mudblood in our way." he muttered lowly, making sure that the Professors couldn't hear his evil plans. Avery nodded, and smirked at the other members of Tom's gang in amuesment.

Tom's gang liked his plan. Very much. Tom smirked and glared at Dumbledore with the corner of his eye.

He was going to become the greatest sorcerer of all time. He was going to become immortal. And he was going to figure out a way to bring his love back to life again.

Somehow.

There had to be a way. If he became immortal, he would have all the time in the world to think about how to revive her. The sound of becoming immortal was music to his ears.

Tom then diverted his gaze towards some of the students he actually knew. Severus, Lily, James, and the rest of the Gryffindor gang.

He lowered his gaze as he had expected to see (Y/N) chattering amongst them happily, with a bright smile on her beautiful face.

But of course.

Eyes never play tricks.

~.+*+.~

"Tom!!! Tom, can you hear me?!" (Y/N) sighed as she tugged at Tom's arm. But her hands just went through him, and she was sure that he couldn't even feel her presence.

(Y/N) run a hand through her hair, and groaned in stress. She wanted to reunite with her other half, but what could she possibly do even he couldn't even hear her?

She wasn't one of the ghosts who could talk and communicate with real-life people, unfortunately.

And Tom wouldn't waste his time on making a potion that could make him communicate with ghosts. He was too busy making Horcruxes and thinking on how to gain immortality.

Why did he want to become immortal, anyway? To be honest, (Y/N) would have expected him to become depressed and do something that would bring him closer to death.

(Y/N) clenched her fists. 'Don't think such selfish things! I should be happy that he's doing well without me.'

But he didn't look very happy at all. She could now rarely see him smile, and saw that he just killed and mocked people most of the time.

It made her tired and weak to see all the cruel things that her love did. Tom had turned...different ever since she died.

Did she have to keep on watching him? She could just go to Heaven and reunite with whoever she had to.

But she knew that if Tom actually decided to execute his dark desires and plans, he would never be able to come to Heaven to meet her again.

So she was going to wait.

She was going to wait until Tom managed to figure out she was waiting for him. Or in a much more longer way.
That was...

Until he died.

Did she have the patience? Yes. There was no questioning it. After all, it was all for her love.

Tom Marvolo Riddle.

~.+*+.~

Tom sat down below a massive tree as he started to write down in his diary. He had to get his diary ready to preserve a memory so that another person could re-open the Chamber of Secrets in the future.

But as he looked at the diary, he saw the dandelion keychain hanging on it, and it made him flinch.

(Y/N)'s gift to him. The one she had given to him on Christmas.

"Isn't it beautiful? I found it at Hogsmeade yesterday, and thought you would like-"

"Thank you...Thank you so much."

And then he had given her the locket. As his present to her.

"It looks perfect on you."

"Thank you, Tom. I...I'm honoured."

"Come on. We have to go to the Christmas Feast, no?"

"Of course! Let's go!"

He sighed, trapped in the memories of the past. He held the dandelion keychain in his hand, and wondered if he would ever be able to see the beautiful smile of (Y/N)'s again.

It felt just like yesterday he had danced with (Y/N) at the Yule Ball on Christmas. He flexed his jaw and hissed lowly, anger suddenly taking over him as he thought of the Animagi Hunters.

But it didn't concern him as much. Besides, who cared about them? He had killed them swiftly a few days before. But he never forgot their names.

Amanda, and...

Harry.

Tom shook his head and erased the thought. His first priority had to be his love. (Y/N). Tom then held the keychain firmly, and held it against his chest.

"Don't worry, my love. I will bring you back. I will make you mine again.

So please, wait for me."

"I'm waiting, Tom. But please, don't do anything bad..."

"I'm begging you..."

~.+*+.~

(A/N)
Sorry this chapter is kinda bad XD
But I promise it will get better soon! This FanFiction will have a good ending, I promise!!

Also, this FanFiction has only a few chapters left!

Dunno if that's a good or bad thing.

And thank you guys so SO much for reading this FanFiction! I am so honoured😭😭💞💞💞💕💕

Anyways, that's it for now!✌️

~.+*+.~

2023/5/8

1430 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 743 43
Y/n, a seventh year is asked by Professor Dumbledore to go back in time to change Tom Riddle's future. He doesn't care how she does it, he just needs...
501K 14.2K 54
―𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 (𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯) 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 �...
Dark By Alysha

Fanfiction

1M 34.8K 45
Don't read please. Thank you. Chaos and war had befallen the Wizarding World and there was little to no hope of saving it when Harry found himself ba...
57.2K 1.3K 20
Your family bloodline is very famous. Your mother and father are Order of Merlin first-class. You have been sorted into Slytherin and excel in studi...