TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

53. Laddoo in dilemma

2.9K 441 83
By santhiyasuresh

Aashu was playing with her horse toy, she was riding on it and papa was looking after her.

Teju was reading a book and also keeping an eye on her and just then she received a call from her manager. 

Teju " Hi ritesh, yeah, no, I can't do that. Tell them I m on my break, yeah, talk to them and get back to me "

Papa heard her talks and looked at her " kya hua beta "

Teja " papa, web series ka offer hai, but how can I do now. I m just doing small promotional works at home, web series hai to 20 to 30 days shoot hoga, how will I handle that with aashu, isiliye mana kardiya hai"

Papa shook his head " phele unne call karo, bolo you r ready for web series and pucho meeting kab hai "

Teju " par Papa "

Papa " tejuu, aashvi bas tere responsibility nahi hai, I know you love her so much, hum sab jante hai you want to be with her always at this stage but that doesn't mean you will sacrifice your career. You were on break till now and taking care of her, she is 1 and half years now, you should start your work now, don't deny to take projects. We will take care of aashu together. When you r busy, karan had to be there and when he is busy, you had to be there for her and when you both are held up, we r always there for her.. Usko paal na bas tere farz nahi hamara farz hai..you never stopped Karan from resuming his work, then y r u stopping yourself teju. I'm not telling you to be a workaholic, just advising you to not sacrifice your passion. You can balance both, we r here for you bacha... Rest is your choice "

Papa patted her head and smiled, she nodded and went into deep thinking..

Teju  pov " Papa is right, if not longer projects, I can take up this small projects which will not be much exhausting, I should try once before coming in to conclusion that I can't balance both. Aashu is a understanding baby at this age itself, it won't be much issues ,Yes, I should talk to sunny about this "

She was brought back to earth by small aashvi tapping her lap from her horse.

Aashu " mummaaa... Mummaa.. Lost "

She picked her up " mumma was just thinking baby, I will talk to Papa and let you know, okay "

Aashu didn't understand anything but just nodded her head as yes. She took aashu inside to change her dress as they r going for park now for a walk with papa, karan will be coming back soon. 

They got ready and papa picked aashu and the trio reached the park.  They saw many children playing and aashu was so happy seeing everyone, she was running around and teju took her to swing and settling herself with aashu on her lap, she swayed a little making aashu laugh and clap her hands in excitement. 

They felt someone pushing the swing from back and turned to see who it was and both mother and daughter smiled widely seeing their sunny.

Tejuuu " sunnyyyyy "

Aashu looked at her mother and he picked her, teju came out of the swing and hugged him, he kissed her forehead and aashu pouted at them. 

Aashu " sunnnnyyyyy "

Karan looked at her shocked and teju was grinning..

Karan " kya bola apne princess "

Teju " bolo, kya Bola papa ko "

Aashu " sunnnyyyyy "

She gave sloppy kiss on his cheeks and he smiled widely, he kissed her cheeks and she giggled.

Teju " She is learning new works quickly, we should be careful with words when she is around "

Karan nodded and smiled at her, she asked what, he replied " you always say that you love the father in me right "

She nodded and he continued "and I wanted to say you, i love the mother in you..  I admire my laddoo, I fall for my biwi, I m head over heels in love with my teju, but this, I respect the mother in you.  The way u always think about her, being attentive to her little things and wanting to provide a healthy positive environment for her, this is something which is making me fall for you more. I love how she is being your priority always, hehe not that I m not jealous, I feel jealous, that's other side na laddoo "

She was having a beautiful smile on her face when he was saying all this until he mention the last one.

He loves how she is prioritizing aashu ,she was in dilemma now, how will he react if she wants to get back to work, will he think that she is giving importance to her career now, will he misunderstand her bcoz of it? She wouldn't have this doubt if its just her sunny, but the man infront of her is not just a husband but also a father who can give his life to his princess. How she will say him or convey him her thoughts?

All this was running in her mind, he held her shoulder, he was looking at her keenly , the way her expression changed from smile to worry to confusion now. He wanted to ask her  what's bothering her, but he decided to give some time for her thinking she will open up on her own, or else he will make her do ..

She smiled at him and he sighed, he took both to the other side, Papa was talking to their neighbors of his age and karan let aashvi down so that she can play around..

He received a call and he picked them up " helloo, oh yeah we r at park, okay fine... "

Teju looked at him and he nodded no, she frowned and he pecked her cheeks.

Karan " Aise kyu dhekrahe ho, kasam se meri dusri biwi nahi "

She slapped him lightly " dusri biwi chahiye tereko, haan.. Ruk abhi Papa se bolti hu.. Tere tange tod ke ghar pe rakhti hu tume, ruko zara "

She stood up and he pulled her back and caged her in his arms. He laughed at her sulking face and she pouted. 

Teja " Tujhe mardungi aise socha bhi toh "

He laughed and then he turned serious " bolo what's bothering you "

She looked at him and then looked here and there muttering " kuch nahi"

He sighed " teju, you r the one who always say, communication is most important in relationships, if u hesitate to talk to me about something it make me feel like I have failed to make you trust me, I cant see you stressed over something , share it with me, I might be a help "

She looked at him " sunny, voh..voh.. Ritesh called me.. He said I got a offer for a "

He heard someone calling him from behind and turned, she stopped seeing him going towards them and then realized the call. 

He bring Tara near her who hugged her tightly and kissed her cheeks.

Tara " I missed you so much... How r u aunty "

Teju hugged her back " I m good baby girl, how are you, y r u late today "

Tara " uff dadu is late, I was ready early but he came late.. Where is my cutie pie "

Karan " there she is "

She saw aashu playing her friends ashwin and all, so she moved to them and karan settled beside her again. 

Looking at Tara, all negative things came to her mind, she knew how much that child has suffered feeling the absence of her mother, she would never do that to aashu but what if unintentionally bcoz of her work she neglect her, will she be able to bear  if her princess move away from her, what if aashu also feel that way like Tara, no never, they promised her that she is their life, she would never make them feel like that. She closed her eyes and one question popped her mind, does her career is more important than her daughter?

Karan " babe where r u lost, you were saying something na.. Ritesh called, what he said? "

Teju " voh voh nothing important sunny "

Karan " important or not, I don't care, just share to me what is running in ur mind "

Teju " I m so confused sunny, I don't know what to do.. "

He cupped her cheeks " what r u confused about baby girl "

Teju " Ritesh called me in morning, he.. he said I got a offer for a web series,  it would be a 20 to 30 days shoot and they want me to meet them for further talks, I don't know what to do sunny. I denied, but papa advises me not to. I m confused. I.. I.. Like I m on a break from long time since my pregnancy and now this would be a come back to me, but aashu m. Trust me sunny, aashu is my priority, I love her so much, you know that right. Don't misunderstand me, I will never neglect her sunny, I.. I.. will not do this if you don't want me to.. I.. dont know... All this is confusing me.. I think i should not do this.. We can't let aashu feel like Tara, no no.. I can't see my baby girl suffering.  No.. Nothing is important to me than her... Yes.. Yes what if she thinks I m neglecting her, no no sunny... I can't bear that.. Sunny jaan hai voh meri.. Y r u silent now.. Don't be angry at me, please.. I will say no to this project.. Yes that's better for everyone.. For us, for aashu.. Yes"

He was looking at her keenly and she was looking down and panicking while talking all this and he wanted to know what she wants.

He placed his finger on her lips to make her shush and she looked at him like a baby who is lost in the middle of crowd. 

Karan " tell me what you want...you want to do this web series right? You wanted to make a come back right?  Teju, acting is your passion right?  "

She nodded and he realizes his hands were on her lips, he removed and he asked her again " I need words ", she remained quiet and he sighed.

Karan " teju, when I got to know you were pregnant, I was so happy, but a thought crossed my mind at that moment what about her career, what about the struggle of hers to reach this stage, she is at the peak of her career now, wont it be injustice to ask her to give up everything for some years? I was even ready to bear that pain if you refuses to keep the baby. "

Teju looked at him wide eyes and he nodded,

" I was, Teju, I know how much you love ur work and you have been working hard from your teenage  to obtain this fame and to create a name for yourself in this industry. I know how hard it was for you to sustain as a best actress all this years, you had worked your ass off for this and I have no rights to make a decision on this. This is your career teju, just bcoz you r a mother, there is no rule that you have to give up something you love. There is no rule to sacrifice your passion which is your dream. How will aashu feel if she grow up and find her mother was a popular actress once who had a huge craze and she give up everything for her, will she feel happy, no.. Never.. She will blame herself that she turned to be a reason that you had to give up your other love.  And importantly, everyone of us knows how much you love aashu, how will we even think that she is not important to you now.  Just bcoz,  you r focusing on something, it never means that you r not prioritizing your family. Family is always important and will be the first priority for everyone. It's not just a career for you teju, it's your identity. I will always be proud of seeing u as Actress Tejasswi Prakash and that's your identity, you dont need my surname for your identity, you, yourself is enough. And regarding Tara, you can't be silly. Tara's life is messed up and that child had been through so much bcoz of her mother's ignorance intentionally. You will never be like her, chuck that thoughts away biwi, sometimes your brain just stops working I guess. Or it just dump u with baseless thoughts and rile u up like this "

She felt relieved hearing and somehow she understood what he trying to say.

Teju " Honestly, I was scared of your reactions. I know my sunny will never stop me from doing what i love,  but I was thinking from a father point of view, you know you r very possessive for aashu, so all this messed up me"

Karan " yes I am aashvi Tejasswi kundrra's father but uske phele I m husband of Tejasswi karan kundrra who is my world, her happiness and her passion matter to me most.  Second thing, as u said, I m father of aashvi, it's also my responsibility to take care of her, we r her parents, when I m working, then y can't you. When u r talking care of her in my absence and never let her feel bad, then I will also take care of her when you r busy. You only say na, it's always US when it comes to aashu, isme bhi voh formula apply kardo. She is our responsibility, our baby teju, so we will take care of her equally and you don't have to sacrifice your passion for her. Rest is your choice "

He kissed her forehead and went to pick aashu up as its beyond dusk now.  She looked at him who is playing and dancing with her in his arms.

Teja pov " He will always be my sunny first, then her father. You r the best sunny, I wonder how the world will be when all men start thinking like that and support their wife. The child won't miss any of their parents attention if the responsibility is being taken by both..  "

He called her and she walked to them with a smiled, she hugged him and whispered " I will say yes "

Karan " that's like my wife "

He kissed her cheeks and aashu copied her and Tara pulled her and kissed her cheeks making all laugh. Papa joined them and they walked back to home and enjoyed the evening..

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa..   I hope u all like this chapter, please share your views..

Love

Santhiya  Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 9.3K 74
please read just for fun Start date : July. 1 End date : Dec 3 Completed ❤️
120K 12K 48
Tejasswi Prakash had a neat , well planned life infront of her ; a loving family , an already successful career and a handsome boyfriend. Life was al...
109K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...
18.5K 1.3K 10
This Short Story is about the insecurities Karan and Teju went through during Bigg Boss, what they were, and how they overcame their differences. Dis...