𝙼𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜�...

Door YourFellowChristian

Living in the mountains was a perfect life for you and your family. You lived happily with your family and no... Meer

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
✞ 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ✞
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍
❀༻ 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 ༺❀

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

839 33 5
Door YourFellowChristian

"I have to find them." You argued, Ayame standing in front of you. "Even if I'm wanted, I can't just sit back and do nothing!"

"Y/n... after what just happened with Douma getting hold of you, you need to hide." She explained in her calm voice. "I know you can fight, but they wouldn't allow you to risk your life. If he gets to you, then it's over. All the deaths of demon slayers, galactic breathers, and Hashira would have died for nothing."

Your fists were clenched tight. The anger boiling, but also grief and hopelessness. How could she say that?

"You want me... a fully capable fighter... to just sit back and let everyone else die for me?" Your hair slightly covering your face as there were splotches of blood that had been mixed with water. Kanao helped carry Inosuke along with Shinobu. They watched from behind and remained quiet. "No matter what you say, I'm not going to do that."

"Don't make me force you." Ayame sneered. You'd never heard her do that, especially towards you. You never knew she had an aura around when she was angry. Everyone could feel it and feel oppressed by her anger. It was an aroma that could effect everyone else.

Only it didn't make you feel less, it made you even more angry.

"I'm not going." You said. "They are putting down their lives, not just for me, but for the future of mankind. Mitsuri, Obanai, Muichiro, Sanemi, Genya, Gyomei, Shinobu, Kanao, Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Tanjiro... and I know he and everyone else would never step down for doing what is right. I have to find them, I have to find him."

"Y/n. No—"

"No Ayame! I'm going to find them! I love them! I love him!" At this point, you were fuming and yelling. "If I don't help, I'll lose them! I can't do that! HOW CAN I CALL MYSELF A DEMON SLAYER IF I CAN'T EVEN FIGHT THE DEMONS?! I LOVE HIM! I WOULD GIVE HIM MY VERY LAST DROP OF BLOOD TO KEEP HIM ALIVE! SO DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME I'M NOT HELPING ANYONE!"

Ayame could see the tears beginning to form. Your eyes starting to get puffy and red, lips quivering. She was once human, she knew emotions. She had felt this way before too.

"I just want him back. I want this to be over. I can't sit back and watch everyone die." You choked out a sob. "I thought I lost him. I'm not doing that again. Never. I'm going to find him, whether you like it or not."

Love is a powerful thing. Ayame thought. You would give your life for people you live and care about. I know how you feel.

Kanao gave Shinobu a quick look and made sure Inosuke could stand slightly with the help of one person. The blood had slowed down and was beginning to form the clots to make sure nothing else could get in the deep cuts.

Kanao stepped up behind you and pulled you into the most heartwarming embrace to calm you down. In this moment, your fragility had been broken completely as you began to sob. You never had the chance to think about what could happen, until after this fight.

What if some are dead already? Is Nezuko and Yui safe? Did someone find them? Is everyone already gone?

You broke down and began to sob uncontrollably. Falling to your knees as Kanao hugged you from behind, the lump feeling in her throat growing.

You whispered his name. Over and over again. The thought of loosing him was pure agony. It felt like you were being torn in the inside. Your heart being stabbed a thousand times over.

Ayame rubbed her face in her hands. She knew it. You and Tanjiro were absolutely in love with each other; there's no denying that whatsoever. The way you looked at each other, the way you talk, felt, walked, everything. You were in love with him. And being in love, you'd do anything to make sure that they never suffered. Not even a scratch. And you were prepared to die for him.

"Well then..." she started. You lifted your gaze to meet hers behind salty tears. She crossed her arms and watched you.

"What are we doing sitting around then?"

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

"Huh... demon hunter brothers. How nostalgic." The uppermoon one demon, Kokushibo, stated. Glowering down at all the Hashira with all six of his disturbing yellow eyes.

"HOW DARE YOU ATTACK MY BROTHER! HOW DARE YOU ATTACK THE DEMON SLAYER CORPS! YOU ARE DEAD! YOU HEAR ME?! YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD!" Sanemi shouted, wielding his sword back to attack.

Kokushibo went to swipe a one hundred eighty degree angle. Sanemi slid under the uppermoon aiming at his feet. He used his attack to bowel his blade in circular motion, looking to be at the speed of light.

First Form; Dust Whirlwind: Slice!

His attack send a huge horizontal looking spiral of air towards the uppermoon one. The whole attack led to the uppermoon pulling out his sword and blocking. Both Sanemi's and the uppermoon were forcing down each others swords.

Sanemi noticed the details on his opponents blade. A line of eyes that could move all around was evident. Earning a look of disgust from the Wind Hashira.

"That is one nasty-ass blade, isn't it?!"

Breath of the Moon; Fifth Form; Cursed Vortex of the Ghostly Moon!

Slashes from all directions came from different angles and directions that sent Sanemi in a flexing frenzy; dodging each one carefully.

Moon breathing... He noticed. Sounds almost like Galactic.

He skid on the ground and held his sword tight in his grasp. "Ha! You keep repeating those slashes without swinging your blade."

All too soon when his eyed katana came hurdling down towards Sanemi's own neck.

Wind Breathing; Third Form; Tree Swaying in the Mountain Air!

He was able to block some of the strikes coming from the uppermoon. "Not bad. I can see that your physical form and capabilities are at its peak."

I can't stop getting goosebumps from his skills... every one of his slashes are surrounded by these little chaotic blades that look like moons. And their constantly transforming. Sanemi analyzed. I'm not surprised that Tokito was about to be struck. I wanted to ward off this attack, but it's so abstract and strange. It'd be impossible to defend myself if I didn't have Hashira experience. And his fucking speed! Not to mention he's a demon using breathing styles, well, there's Ayame, but still! And his capabilities keep getting stronger! THIS IS FUCKING STUPID!

"HA! THIS IS FUN! A DEMON FINALLY WORTH KILLING!" He shouted. "Wind Breathing; Second Form; Purifying Wind!"

Four attacks bellowed down like that of a beast with four claws. They managed to make a huge slash towards his sword; only thing was, his sword grew back in a second to normal.

Sanemi used his sword and lifted upwards to go in for the kill, Kokushibo blocked quickly. Sanemi began to lift his body upwards which caused the demon to grow confused in that moment.

He then sensed a blade coming from underneath and aiming towards his neck. He flung his head backwards for Sanemi to reveal a familiar blade.

Genya and Muichiro stood in shock. That's my blade!

They kept going on and on, it felt almost like an eternity to them both. If Genya hadn't come in time to help Muichiro, he'd been dead. It was strange how Genya had found him at the right time before he could've been punctured. Maybe the Almighty were in their favor.

Moon Breathing; Sixth Form; The Eternal Nights Solitary Moon Avici!

All of the pillars holding the ceiling above were sliced like fresh chives from a garden. Muichiro and Genya called out his name in horror.

Blood had been spilt and seeped through his uniform, yet Sanemi still stood despite the wounds he suffered. His eyes were wide like rice balls.

"Hmm... you've held out for a while now... at this point though, if you move, your organs will spill out." Kokushibo noted in his calm voice. He began to notice his heart racing abnormally for an unknown reason.

Sanemi then began to chuckle and warm, crimson spilled down from his mouth. "Cats to silvervine, demons to rare blood."

It took a split second in time for Kokushibo to notice the Wind Hashira lunging forward and unleashing an assault directly at him. He managed to block; however, he stumbled in his footing.

"Oh, hey hey! Having trouble there?! Looks like you're staggering. I guess my blood even works on uppermoons!" Sanemi yelled in a victorious manner. "Demons get drunk when they get a whiff of my blood! And this is the rarest blood in a lifetime! NOW HAVE A FUCKING FEAST, BITCH!"

So that's what this is... Kokushibo thought while dodging another one of Sanemi's forms. He has a rare type of blood that can intoxicate demons... that's why I feel slower. And his bleeding stopped? Did he coagulate his blood with his breathing? And flexing his muscles to keep his guts from spilling? No normal human can do this... this is quiet intriguing.

Sanemi continued to charge after every incoming blow that threatened to destroy him in his path. He had to get there and cut the head. This demon has killed people: men, women, children, everyone it wanted to. He couldn't live with himself if he survived and continued to devour innocent lives. He couldn't, he wouldn't.

His sword came clashing down as he made his way up close to the uppermoon. Kokushibo dodged back as Sanemi's sword went down towards the ground.

It shocked him when Kokushibo took his foot and pushed down on the back of his blade. His sword crushed into the ground, causing a misshapen crater below and pieces of rock cracked.

Kokoshibo began to lift his sword upwards and aimed for Sanemi in the neck. The Wind Hashira couldn't remove his sword from the ground, it was implanted firmly to the ground. There was no way to dodge.

Shit—!

"Forth Form; Veil Cascade!"

Kokushibo could feel a sense of a familiar scent fill the air. One he hadn't smelled in a long long time, but also, one he knew was needed.

Moon Breathing; Third Form; Loathesome Moon: Chains!

His attack had been in vain. A dust cloud had been formed from his attack and soon began to clear up just as he performed his attack. Speckles of white trailed along with the clouds. And those flashes of lavender was enough to make him realize just exactly who it was.

The dust cleared and he saw a familiar figure. Standing in her dead flesh and blood. The same one he knew from all those years ago.

"Well well well... didn't think I'd see you for some time." Kokushibo stated. Ayame held her blade upwards as her veil whipped around lightly.

Behind her was Muichiro, Genya, Kanao, Gyomei, and a few others back and helping Sanemi back to his feet. And then he saw a mop of (h/l) (h/c) that tousled around. Your head snapping around to see this six eyed demon, who'd begun to stare.

Uppermoon one?! You thought. Does this mean... the other is close by?

"It's you... you're the one they both want. The one with the lily that runs through her veins." Kokushibo started.

"Don't even think about it, Kokushibo." Ayame spat with a thick and venous tone.

"Wouldn't you like to see your brother again? He's been waiting to see you for hundreds of years." The demon answered back. "And Kibutsuji is expecting her as well."

"Tell him he can fuck himself in the ass."

"You always were my least favorite demon. No wonder your brother couldn't stand you."

"Don't talk about my brother! You're all evil! And I left because of that and because of what Muzan truly is! You betrayed your own brother just like mine did to me. All for a power that Muzan says he'd bestow to you. Yorichii was my friend, my best friend. And you killed him." Ayame sneered. "I'm gonna kill you and Muzan. I don't care if we fight for all eternity, I'll make it an eternity to make sure you're all burned to ash."

"Well why don't we test that theory out, shall we?" Kokushibo's eyes narrowed.

He steadied himself. "Better get me before I get her."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
495K 16.6K 42
"Monkey D Luffy" you look into his rounded eyes, a smile so wide you couldnt ignore it even if you tried. "nice to meet ya", he says laughing with on...
173K 5.1K 35
'Element users, that's what they called to the people who can use and have a contract to the element gods. They exist hundreds of years passing to th...
259K 7.4K 56
(ARIGATO FOR 13K! WOOHOO YEAH!) (Y/N)'s a powerful one. That's because Daddy All Might's always there for her. She hopes to follow his legacy through...