COTE: Ayanokouji's Return

By tobi7th

Description: Ayanokouji Kiyotaka spent his entire childhood in the White Room. Thanks to his extraordinary ac... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1 - First Acquaintances
Chapter 2 - Bus Trouble
Chapter 3 - A Tattoo
Chapter 4 - The Chairman
Chapter 5 - S-System
Chapter 6 - Nagumo
Chapter 7 - Student Council
Chapter 8 - A Shoplifter
Chapter 9 - WinterDrop
Chapter 10 - A Ghost
Chapter 12 - Horikita
Chapter 13 - A Bet
Chapter 14 - Fuka
Chapter 15 - The Affairs Of Class A
Chapter 16 - Henry Forger
Chapter 17 - Kiryuin Family's Circumstances
Chapter 18 - Disturbances During Lunch Break
Chapter 19 - Visit In Class A
Chapter 20 - Vice-President Ayanokouji
Chapter 21 - Mutual Benefits
Chapter 22 - Ryuuen
Chapter 23 - Food Trap
Chapter 24 - An Ally
Chapter 25 - Matsushita's suspicion
Chapter 26 - Sakayanagi
Chapter 27 - Birthday Party
Chapter 28 - The Interviews
Chapter 29 - Pool Accident
Chapter 30 - Lap Pillow
Chapter 31 - 1st May
Chapter 32 - Study Group
Chapter 33 - A Pawn

Chapter 11 - The Professor

4K 204 104
By tobi7th

Kiyotaka's POV

The second day of April. A beautiful morning with sunny sky. A slight wind brushed the branches of the trees. One could not help but to look forward to what may happen in such day.

It was on such day that I, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the student of Advanced Nurturing High School, have managed to make a girl faint.

It was not supposed to be like that.

I didn't want to scare her so much.

I thought that she would be hard to talk to, so I thought I would play a joke on her to take her by surprise and made a tension between us vanished.

After my last act when I said that I would curse her in horror-like voice, I was planning to say 'Booo.. Nice to meet you. I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the rumored ghost of the class.'

I thought the girl would find it funny or at least childish and berate me. And then we would normally be able to talk.

That was a plan.

So what the hell had gone wrong here?

Was my acting this good? Or was my impression of this girl being cold and serious actually wrong and she was a big scaredy cat?

Kushida: "Horikita-san!"

Of course, there was no way the girl fainting would go unnoticed by the rest of class.

Umm?

Wait a second..

Horikita?

Like Student Council President Horikita Manabu?

Is she his relative?

Now that I look at her, she really do resemble him. So that's why I had a feeling that she looked familiar.

Don't tell me she is his younger sister?

I actually scared terribly the younger sister of the only man that I was supposed to impress in order to rise peacefully on the social ladder.

This plot couldn't go more wrong.

Redo! I strongly demand a redo!

...

No?

Just my luck..

For now, let's minimize the damage.

I went quickly to Horikita to check her condition.

There was actually no damage to her, she was also breathing normally.

Good, at least the probability that I will be punished was minimal.

But right now I must play the worried classmate, who don't know what happened like others.

Kiyotaka: "Someone call a teacher!"

One boy ran quickly for a teacher.

My classmates gathered around me and Horikita to see what happened.

Kiyotaka: "It's okay. I think she just fainted."

Kushida: "Ayanokouji-kun, what happened?"

Kiyotaka: "I don't know. I was trying to converse with her, but she wasn't much talkative. Then suddenly, she fainted and slid from a chair on the floor. Her face looked a little bad from the beginning. I think she wasn't feeling good. It looks like anemia. Was she like that yesterday?"

Matsushita: "I don't know. She left with some other classmates during class introductions. If not for Kushida-san, I wouldn't even know how to call her. So she is called Horikita."

Kushida stiffened slightly by hearing Matsushita's words. For a second her face looked annoyed, but looks like only I noticed it, because people's attention were still on me and Horikita.

Suddenly, the door burst open and a boy ran into the classroom with terrified expression.

It was a handsome young man of average height with blonde hair and brown eyes.

Some girl: "Hirata-kun!"

Hirata: "I just met Miyake-kun in the corridor. He told me in hurry that someone fainted in the classroom and he was going to call a teacher. What happened?"

Kiyotaka: "Horikita fainted suddenly. There was no actual damage, so I think it's just anemia. Well, we can't be sure, so we are waiting for a teacher."

Hirata: "I see. Thank you.."

Kiyotaka: "Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I was absent yesterday. Nice to meet you and the rest of you as well." I said to everyone present while performing my standard, likeable smile.

I could see some girls blush a little, while averting their eyes.

One boy mumbled 'Damn it, another handsome guy'.

Hirata: "Nice to meet you, Ayanokouji-kun. I am Hirata Yosuke. I hope we will get along well as classmates." He said with smile equal to mine.

Hirata then turned to the rest of the class with stern look.

Hirata: "Everyone, I don't think it's appropriate to look at Horikita-san in group like that. Please go back to your seats. Let's patiently wait for teacher's arrival."

Some girl: "If Hirata-kun says so."

The crowd began to disperse.

Judging from my classmates behaviour, Hirata should be the current class leader.

Considering that he rushed, when he heard that a classmate fainted, he should be a caring person. Together with his good looks, I was pretty sure he was popular among girls.

I started to look around, trying to figure out if someone actually is suspicious of me.

Just when I thought that no one found out what really happened between me and Horikita, I noticed one student was looking at me quite intensively.

It was a boy with glasses. He was of average height with green eyes and spiky black hair.

His seat was before mine, so he had the biggest opportunity to overhear what happened.

When he noticed my look, he made a small smile and raised up his thumb. Then he also sat on his seat.

It was rather weird, but I couldn't question him right now.

The only ones who stayed with Horikita were me, Hirata and Kushida.

Both of them looked worried about the black haired girl.

Suddenly, the door to the classroom opened again and the guy who Hirata called Miyake and Sae-sensei came.

Sae-sensei came closer to us looking at Horikita, then her vision paused at me and went back to Horikita.

Sae: "Horikita? What happened?"

Kiyotaka: "She suddenly fainted while being on her seat. I suspect anemia, but we are not be sure. Apart from a slightly pale face she looks normal."

I said with straight face and stern look.

Sae-sensei nodded and processed to examine the black haired girl herself.

Sae: "It may really be anemia. Ayanokouji, take her immediately and go with me to the school infirmary. I will explain your lateness on the class to the teacher."

Kiyotaka: "Yes."

Looks like Horikita will not wake up soon. That's good.

It would be troublesome, if she woke up in the classroom and started to figure out what happened in front of our classmates.

I just need to convince her to not speak about incident after she wakes up.

I carefully picked up the black haired girl and slowly left with Sae-sensei.

While carrying Horikita, I took a good look at her.

She was really a beautiful girl. 

Her body was light and soft. 

Her face was pretty.

But no matter how much I looked at Horikita, she still couldn't match the goddess that was walking with me.

Sae-sensei looked so gorgeous that I could probably watch her all day.

She was wearing a serious expression, but sometimes she took a peek at me or rather at Horikita with slightly worried expression.

As I thought, she wasn't as much of cold person as she looked like.

My resolve to get closer to her became even bigger. I really wanted to see a smile on her face again. Well, a naughty look would also be a great option.

Sae: "So? What exactly happened here?" She asked interrupting my inappropriate thoughts.

Kiyotaka: "I practically told you everything, sensei. Horikita fainted suddenly. I was as surprised as everyone else. I didn't even know her name and just heard it from Kushida."

Sae: "Is that so? I just thought that maybe you were trying to mess up with another student like you did yesterday."

Kiyotaka: "Oh, so you already know. This school sure works fast. Were you already questioned, sensei?"

Sae: "The school started official investigation about Nagumo Miyabi's actions of breaking the rules of school. Student Council President Horikita told the school about yesterday events and your claims. I was informed about it one hour ago. Me and Hoshinomiya-sensei were questioned about our talk with you and Kiryuin yesterday."

Kiyotaka: "So the school is already past this stage of investigation. That's good. I thought that it will take a few days, but looks like Nagumo will be punished by the end of this day."

Sae: "You sure are bold to actually pick a fight with Vice-President Nagumo on your first day. Are you so sure it won't be you, who will be punished?"

Kiyotaka: "I just spoke the truth to President Horikita and I have Fuka as my witness. More importantly, how many people already know that me and her know about hidden rules and class competition?"

Sae: "I can't tell you anything apart what I told you just now. You may be questioned again if the school finds out something wrong. If not, the school will inform you about the results. That's all."

Kiyotaka: "I see, I see. I hope to hear good news soon."

Sae-sensei looked at my face with a frown.

Sae: "Why did you do this? Nagumo is not only Student Council Vice-President, but also a leader of all second year students. There was no merit in reporting him, since the school will not expel him over this. It would only anger him and make you his target."

Kiyotaka: "Oh my, could it be that you are actually worried about me, Sae? I'm so moved that I would give you a hug if not those security cameras and Horikita's body in my hands. Would you like to have a dinner with me after school in some more comfortable place? It's my treat."

Sae: "Be serious, Ayanokouji." She said while glaring at me.

I met her gaze head on with smug smile.

Kiyotaka: "I am actually quite serious. I can be even more bold than you think. My acting towards various things is based on my honest thoughts. I like you, so I am inviting you for dinner. I dislike Nagumo, so I reported him to the school. That's all. It's that simple."

Now Sae-sensei looked at me with surprise. She probably is thinking how much of it is true.

I smiled to her.

Kiyotaka: "Why are you trying to analyse things that I already explained to you? You will just overthink my words and make some pointless assumption. If you are that curious about my motives, agree to my invitation and learn more about me. Just like me. I am interested in you, so I want to understand you more. It's win-win situation."

Sae-sensei's face once again turned darker. I must say that she is quite expressive, when faced with unexpected actions.

Sae: "I decline your offer, Ayanokouji. Please conduct yourself as a student should. That's my honest thinking."

Kiyotaka: "I see. It's too bad. I guess I will back off for today. Back to your question, I think Nagumo would turn into my enemy sooner or later, so I attacked him first. To be honest, I did it just because of my dislike for him, but after all that happened yesterday I can see some big benefits to earn from my actions, so I don't regret it."

Sae: "Benefits?"

Kiyotaka: "That's something I may answer in our dinner time, if you are really curious."

Sae: "Do you know that I can suspend you for inappropriate behaviour right now?"

Kiyotaka: "Sure, do it. I still didn't have time to convey what I know about S-System to our class, so giving me more holiday sure will be helpful for them to win class competition."

Sae-sensei went stiff. Her wariness towards me grew rapidly.

Looks like a hit a weak point.

Sae: "So you are going to tell the class and become class leader?"

Kiyotaka: "Who knows? This isn't something that you as teacher should be asking me, your student. But we can avoid this in more private talk later."

Sae: "Tch."

Sae-sensei looked annoyed by my persistence. But she couldn't hide some hope in her eyes.

So she really wants our class to win this competition. I guess a just got her weakness.

This ambition of hers sure is a way to help me to get closer to her.

But I must proceed carefully.

I don't know much about her, so I don't know, if this is only her competitive spirit or is there a deeper story about it.

I need to push her harder. My decision to not help my class from beginning may give me some answers. I hope so.

Let's observe her behaviour towards me and the class closely those days.

The rest of our journey we made in silence.

We entered infirmary and was greeted by nurse.

I placed Horikita on bed and told the nurse the same thing as others.

She checked up Horikita and made the same conclusion - anemia.

Nurse: "She probably should rest for today, so please excuse her from today's classes for health reasons. I will let you know if something happens."

Sae-sensei nodded.

Both of us left infirmary.

Sae: "I am going to the staff room. You should not loiter around much. Go back straight to the class, Ayanokouji."

Kiyotaka: "Yes, of course. Have a nice day, Sae."

Her face crumpled a little, but she didn't say anything and went back. I was watching her for some time, appreciating her body.

Then I started moving back to the class.

I was thinking about potential scenarios of what will happen after Horikita wake up.

Will she tell the truth to everyone or will she keep it for herself?

Considering that she didn't want to introduce herself to the class and her behaviour towards me I think she was rather a loner by choice, who disliked attention.

There's a big chance that she would keep it to herself to maintain her pride.

Of course, that didn't change a fact that I will probably be on top of her blacklist and will be treated as mortal enemy.

It's a pity, since she was a beauty, but it couldn't be helped at this point.

The main point was what will happen when her brother learns about her fainting.

He definitely will investigate it and she may tell him everything.

I probably should try to make it as joke, which truthfully was.

But if he was a siscon like Nishino Takeshi, there was a big chance that he will chase me with axe.

I hope such option will not become reality. My situation at the school would turn quite troublesome.

I was not scared at all, but it didn't change the fact that it would be additional trouble.

I was supposed to make allies here, not turning the most powerful students into my enemies.

Fuka was worth a trouble with that donkey Nagumo.

But offending Horikita Manabu over joke on his sister didn't have any merit at this point.

??: "Having some trouble to consider, Ayanokouji-dono?"

A student appeared before myself.

It was a student with glasses from my class, who gave me a thumb up earlier.

Seeing him here made it quite obvious that he wanted to meet with me in secret. He seemed nervous a little.

Kiyotaka: "Nothing much. I was just thinking about the incident and Horikita's health."

??: "I see. Well, it was really a troublesome incident. I bet everyone will talk about it. But.."

He took a deep breath in order to calm himself down, then he looked at me with some determination.

 ??: "But I think scaring her to the point of fainting is not considered a health problem, Ayanokouji-dono."

Kiyotaka: "As expected, you heard my conversation with Horikita. Well, I was trying to play a prank on her as rumored ghost of class. I didn't think she would be so scared my acting. I didn't want our classmates to think of me as a weirdo, so I thought of anemia. Even the nurse bought it. And I think Horikita would rather appreciate that no one knows the truth."

??: "I see. Horikita-dono didn't look like someone, who would like attention, especially from being a scaredy cat."

Kiyotaka: "So why are you here? Do you have a business with me, glasses-dono?

??: "Oh, I apologise for my late introduction. I am Sotomura Hideo, but some people call me the Professor."

Kiyotaka: "Nice to meet you, Sotomura. I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Is there something I could help you with?"

Sotomura: "I am actually not going to tell anyone about you scaring Horikita-dono. But I must say that I was impressed by your acting. Pulling something like that needs quite a boldness and imagination, even if it was only a prank. As expected of someone, who sits on protagonist seat."

Kiyotaka: "Protagonist seat? Are you some manga and anime lover?"

Sotomura: "Oh, so you understood my words? I had a little doubt about that. Yes, manga and anime is something akin a hobby of mine."

Kiyotaka: "I see. But I still don't understand how it is related to our little meeting here?"

Sotomura: "Before I answer that, I would like to ask you a question. What do you think about our class, Ayanokouji-dono?"

Hmm? For some reason I had a strange feeling of deja vu. I had a similar talk with Masumi. But the roles seemed to reverse this time.

Kiyotaka: "It's hard to say anything, since I was absent yesterday. I just got to know a few classmates and everyone seemed nice and friendly, including you."

Sotomura: "I see. Maybe I asked you a little too early."

Kiyotaka: "What do you mean by that?"

Sotomura: "I actually have a request of you, Ayanokouji-dono. Please hear me out."

Then, he bowed to me respectfully.

Sotomuta: "I would like to offer you my services, Ayanokouji-dono! Please take me in as your henchman!!"

...

Kiyotaka: "Huh?"

I was stunned by Sotomura's request.

I didn't remember anything that would make him consider me as his leader.

Could it be that scaring Horikita was so much of big deal?

Kiyotaka: "I'm sorry, but I don't understand what exactly do you mean by this sudden proposal."

Sotomura: "I would like to serve you as my lord, Ayanokouji-dono. Please take me under your wing."

Kiyotaka: "Okay, I'm getting even more confused right now. Explain right now what do you mean or I am going back."

He looked a little nervous.

Sotomura: "I am someone who is not so good academically or physically. But I am really good at technical stuff and have big knowledge about electronic equipment."

Kiyotaka: "I see. That's good. Having something that you are really good at is praiseworthy. But I still don't see a connection between this and your proposal."

Sotomura: "I.. I just don't want to be considered a moron, who bought Chabashira-sensei's formulated speech."

My body stiffened a little.

That was my first question to Sae-sensei after her explanation.

Did she told him about our conversation?

No, she wouldn't do that.

But if it's not her..

Sotomura: "To be honest, my knowledge of electronic equipment is not limited to things like computers or phones. It also cover a more.. complicated stuff, like bugging devices."

I see..

Kiyotaka: "You bugged the guidance office?"

Sotomura: "I was actually planning to place it under Chabashira-sensei's desk in the staff room, but when I asked her for a talk, she took me to the guidance office. I didn't have much choice, it was still better than nothing. I was actually thinking of taking it back later, but then I heard your conversation with her. I was so surprised by the amount of information that you deduced and I got by total luck."

So that room was bugged by Sotomura. He must have done it just after classes yesterday.

I noticed security cameras with audio recording function and was paying attention to Sae-sensei, but to think someone on the first day bugged the room.

This Sotomura sure have balls to do it. This is practically the same level as Masumi's shoplifting.

Interesting.

Kiyotaka: "I see. So you heard everything. But why did you ever do that in the first place? Did you have some suspicions? And how did you get that bugging device?"

Sotomuta: "Actually, I managed to smuggle some equipment to the school from my house. Making equipments like those is my family business. That's how I learned everything about them. I thought that getting so much money from the school seemed shady, so I thought that planting a bugging devise in the teacher's desk will help me discover some things. I never thought that it would be such a big deal."

So he had some suspicious and decided to use the means that he was good at to discover the truth. He even managed to smuggle some of his equipment just like me. 

Quite impressing. He sure was clever.

I think I know what he really wants from me.

Kiyotaka: "Do you think someone will discover it?"

Sotomura: "I am rather proud of my planting skills, but after seeing this school security measures I am not sure if it wouldn't be discovered after some time."

Kiyotaka: "Take it back as soon as possible."

Sotomura: "Y-yes, it will be done."

Kiyotaka: "Let me ask you straight. What exactly do you want from me?"

Sotomura: "Like I said, I am not good at anything other than technical and equipment stuff. If there's going to be class competition, we will probably be graded at academics and sports. I fear that I may not perform good and hold back our class. There may be even some punishments from the school for low ability students. I would like you to help me out in those in order to survive in this school. And in exchange I will give you my all abilities and equipment. I believe I could be useful for you, Ayanokouji-dono."

Just like I thought.

He figured out that he may not survive in this school with his current skillset, so he decided to turn to the best possible person in his opinion and ask for help in exchange for his unconventional knowledge and methods.

He didn't want to wait out to check how things would go.

I couldn't help but applaud for his quick judgement of the situation.

Thanks to him and Rokusuke, I think I came closer to understand school class sorting rules. At least for my class.

To put it simple class D, the worst class, probably had many like Sotomura - people with some outstanding talent, but having hard time with academics or sports. And in reverse. There probably were also people like Rokusuke - outstanding at the first sight, but with some weird bonus or thinking. I was probably also in that group.

So the school didn't write off students with specific abilities, it just grouped them together. An interesting approach.

But for now, let's focus on Sotomura.

I needed to correct some things that he probably thought as obvious.

Kiyotaka: "Why do you think I am good at academics and sports? I may be average."

Sotomura: "You weren't there on the first day, when Chabashira-sensei explained the rules to us, Ayanokouji-dono. No one asked any question, just like she told you. Most of the class don't have any suspiscious about S-System. That's why I wanted to act fast in my own way. But you.. you cracked it out practically without thinking much. I dare to say that you are the most intelligent student in this school. I don't believe you are average, Ayanokouji-dono. if anything, I think you are all rounder."

He really seemed confident with his statement, though in reality he was gambling.

Only I knew how much right he was. But I needed to correct him more.

Kiyotaka: "It's quite a tempting proposal, but I think you misunderstood something. I wasn't planning to tell our class about S-System hidden rules. I don't want to be a class leader either. This class competition doesn't interest me at all. I will stay away from it as much as possible. So if you thought that you would get protection from the class leader, then you are mistaken."

Sotomura: "Huh? You.. you are not going to tell the class about class competion? Why?"

Kiyotaka: "Because it wouldn't be benefical for my goal and it would be quite troublesome to be a class leader from my standpoint. I wish to spend my time here in different way. So if you actually wanted my help to survive and win this competition, then I can't accept this deal. I can only ensure your safety and help you in academics and sports."

Sotomura: "B-but.. what will happen to the class, if no one knows about competition?"

Kiyotaka: "Actually, it's quite simple. At the beginning of the next month, Chabashira-sensei will explain S-System rules and the true competition will start. It's not like only our classmates are in dark of those information. The other classes don't have it as well. Let's just make some effort after this in order to survive. That's all."

He didn't know that we were sorted to classes by our worth from the beginning and class A will probably be the first one to figure out S-System, especially since Masumi knew the truth.

It wasn't something that I was gonna tell him right away. He would panic.

Sotomura looked surprised at my laid back attitude.

I sighed.

Kiyotaka: "It's not like I am declining your offer. I actually appreciate you and your skills quite well. I will help you as much as I can, but we will stay in the shadow of the competition. I don't want to ride this tide head on. If I told everyone what I know, they would make me the key person of the class and I don't want such position. I am thinking about my options as well. It's better for someone like Hirata to become leader."

Sotomura was silent for a while. He probably started to consider his options once again.

Kiyotaka: "You can take back your offer if you want. We will treat this conversation as non-existent. I will forget about your shady actions and you will not say my name while giving your information to another person. It's a fair way out."

Sotomura: "No, I want to ask for your help anyway, Ayanokouji-dono. My intuition is telling me that you may really be a protagonist. I will treat you as my lord and help you whatever you want. In exchange, please help me with my studies and sports. Also, I hope you will help me out if I am in trouble."

Kiyotaka: "You won't mind if I don't use my knowledge to help the class?"

Sotomura: "I believe that you have a plan, so if possible, please include me in it. I will help you, my lord. I don't think you will let our class sink. It's just a hunch though."

Kiyotaka: "Then we have a deal, Sotomura. But drop that 'lord' thing. It's actually embarrassing. What's with this speech pattern?"

Sotomura: "Haha, I guess my dialect bothers you after all. It's also part of my hobbies."

Kiyotaka: "I suggest changing it somehow. I don't think you will get a girlfriend-dono while speaking like that."

Sotomura received critical hit.

Sotomura: "W-will you also help me in that matter, Ayanokouji-dono?"

Kiyotaka: "Depending on the situation and your effort, sure. Consider my comment about your dialect as relationship advice."

Sotomura: "Hahaha, I guess I will have to change it after all. Then from now on you are my leader, Ayanokouji-do.. Ayanokouji. Please call me Professor, if you don't mind."

Kiyotaka: "Okay, Professor. Let's have a fruitful cooperation."

We shook our hands while smiling.

I didn't know much about Professor, but I liked him quite a bit.

He was really smart and bold. His skillset was something that would definitely become helpful, especially for someone like me, who never avoided making some shady actions.

His equipment will certainly come in handy in some operations.

Depending on the situation his role in the class competition may be huge, if his knowledge was used correctly. If our class have more people like him, my help in the future may not be even necessary.

But more that anything, if there were really more people with hidden potential like him in the class or in our year, then my goal to rule Japan in the future may be realized faster than I thought.

I made a small chuckle.

I felt like a pirate that just caught a wind of hidden treasures and is about to go for a journey.

With Professor as my first ally, my road to the supremacy began.

To be continued..

Author's notes:

Hello. Thank you for reading this chapter.

!!Congratulations for player Kiyotaka for acquiring Professor!!

It's time to assemble a team and throw the ring into the.. cough, wrong story.

Do you think Suzune will bully Kiyotaka in the future? Or will Kiyotaka bully Suzune even more after learning about her relationship with Manabu? I would like to hear your opinion.

Also, I managed to read Cote year 2 volume 9 \(^v^)/

It was really interesting.

Honami really shines in that book.

But I am kinda disappointed in Fuka scenes. I wish she would shine more. The same for Nazuna. At least we got a new illustrations of them.

I still didn't read volume 0, but it will definitely change in the near future.

See you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 842 20
𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐕 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 18+ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭
3.4K 83 6
This is a story about kiyotaka who is the demon of the 4th generation. he is a monster who only cares about winning. suddenly white room is exposed t...
165K 4.3K 21
After Sensei finished explaining things about this school, all of my classmates were ecstatic,they didn't even find it weird or suspicious that a sch...
121K 4.7K 35
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, has passed his final examination. But, du...