My Bonheur ( Stepbrothers BTS...

By ParkEunmi_05

Bonheur, which means Happiness in French , was what little jungkook to his sister YN .they were always togeth... More

THE HWANGS
THE KIMs
The F4 & SINNERS
chapter. 1 Normal morning
chapter 3.
chapter 4
JEON AURORA/ HWANG Y/N
chapter - 5
chapter -6
chapter - 7
chapter - 8
chapter - 9
chapter 10

chapter 2 Flashback

869 44 10
By ParkEunmi_05

Previous -
. I sigh remembering the incidents which led me to change my name to Hwang Y/n from Jeon Aurora and which led me to separate from my brother, Jeon jungkook .

Present -
Flashback-

A young couple was in the  hospital  because today their first born was born . Both were so happy to have a Baby girl .
The couple were Mr & Mrs Jeon . Mr Jeon was having the baby girl on his hands while Mrs Jeon was laying in her hospital bed , smiling while looking at the father daughter duo .

Mr jeon- honey see she has your  eyes , nose and lips . Almost she is your junior version . She doesn't have my anything ( he said pouting . Mrs Jeon chuckled and look the baby girl in her hand and said )

Mrs Jeon - aish darling , even tho she has my features , i bet she will be your mini version . Just she how she is smiling looking at you.  I bet you both will team up against me ( she said . As the baby girl in her hands giggled which made both her parents look at her in aww )

Mrs Jeon - see she is agreeing haha . Btw did you choose any name for her ? ( Mr Jeon nodded his head ) say me the name ( Mr Jeon took the baby girl in his hand and smiled softly looking at her who was giggling in his arms  and Mr Jeon softly said )

Mr jeon- Aurora. Jeon Aurora.  ( He said so softly . The baby girl giggling hearing her new name )

Mrs Jeon - wow it's nice name . Aurora . What that means honey ( she asked smiling )

Mr. Jeon-  she will be like her name Aurora which means Grace .Her Hazel eyes love to try and see new things .  Her tears will turn into morning dew , Her smile will make the whole world  Bright and beautiful . She will not be afraid of anything . She will be standing on her own and shining like aurora borealis. ( He said smiling . Mrs Jeon too smiled happily. While the babygirl giggled and smiled closing her beautiful Hazel eyes . )

Jeon Aurora

Aurora was a cheerful girl. Her parents have totally raised a perfect girl .she looks too beautiful for her age.  She loves to make other people happy . She won't let anyone be sad when they are with her . Her one smile would make anyone melt and love her . Her Hazel eyes always wanted to see different things so her father always used to take her to all the business trips . She was raised like a princess . She has everything before she asks but she was not spoilt. She was kind and generous . She couldn't see anyone hurt .
Aurora was 5 years now and she was too happy because her few days she will get a baby sister or brother .
Aurora was mature for her age. She was very good in her studies so she skipped the classes and joined seniors . She was perfect in everything . Be it studies or sports . She always takes care of her mother when her dad was not there . She was too tall for her age too . She was too gorgeous and beautiful and her Hazel eyes made any stone melt .

Mrs Jeon gave birth to a baby boy . Aurora excitingly took her baby brother in her arms. She was so happy as she was the first one to carry him...
Mr and Mrs jeon were smiling and looking at the siblings .

Aurora - dad  he looks like a bunny . Just like you .and his smile is soo cutee ( she sequelled making the baby giggle . The parents Chuckled seeing her . Aurora gave the baby to her mom )

Mr jeon- princess have you chose the name for the baby ? ( For which aurora nodded her head excitedly. The parents Chuckled at her and Mr Jeon took her in his arms )

Mr jeon- what is the name ?
Aurora - JUNGKOOK. JEON JUNGKOOK . (  She said smiling proudly )

Mrs . Jeon- it is very good baby . What does it mean ?( She asked smiling. )

Aurora -  His name is like him . Smart  , beautiful and pride of everyone. Jung means  straight grain and kook means smart and beautiful .  He will be someone with a diligent and beautiful heart . He will be a person full of happiness and he will spread it to all of the world  .  And other meaning according to me he will be The most and amazing thing in the world sent from god. ( She said proudly . The parents looked at her amazed . She was too mature for her age  . The baby boy smiled and giggled making aurora sequel in happiness . That was it . The name of the new happiness was Jeon jungkook .

After the birth of jungkook , they all were living very happily . But after a year Mrs Jeon passed away due to cancer.  No one knew about it as  she kept all this herself .
The death was a big impact on Mr Jeon . He isolated from everyone . Aurora was also crying but when she hear her little brother crying and crying for food . She wiped her tears and picked up her brother . She rocked him back and forth . He calmed down as she said  .

Aurora -  Don't worry baby . Until i am alive , i will take care of you . I will take the place of our mother and do everything for you i promise.

Just as she said . She took care of like a mother . She even made her dad to make her home schooling so she can take care of her brother  . Her dad was happy seeing her taking care of her brother like her own child but he was sad has she have to sacrifice her whole childhood for this .

Just like this , 3 years passed . Jungkook and Aurora's bond were something indefinables . Whatever happens or whenever he needs something he always goes to his noona . He loved his sister more than his dad . If asked who he loves the most between his dad and his noona . He will choose without any hesitation his noona.  She was his everything . As she promised she took care of him like a mother.  She never did anything which the kids of her age does . She was too mature and has always thought about her brother first than anything .  Her father was too depressed so she never bothers him . She is the one who cooks , cleans and everything.
Due to the depression , Mr Jeon didn't take care of his health nor his company which made his company fail due to loss . They were having too much money problem due to which aurora started working at the age of 8 . She did all the small jobs like waiter , cleaning , helping and etc . She just wanted to give her brother a good life .

She was home schooled as she made his brother to go normally to school . Due to all the stress and depressed , Mr Jeon died due to heart attack . Which made the children in sorrow . Aurora hated him for leaving both of them like a orphan .

After the death of Mr Jeon , aurora skipped her school . As she only had every little money she made jungkook go to school while she worked for him .
They still had their house and the company which was bank erupted.

The neighbours around them always helped her . Even tho they were not as rich as before , still they both had happiness because they had both of them . Everything was well untill a day when everything changed. 

It was 2 days after  jungkook's 5th birthday .
When aurora came form work she saw a big black car standing infront of her house . She ran inside as jungkook was alone . She saw jungkook sitting in the sofa with two big buff mans.  And two mans were standing behind them . She went to them . As soon as jungkook as her , he ran towards her hugged her . She hugged back protectively and asked

Aurora - who are you all ? Why are you in my house ? ( She asked sternly . The man in couch laughed very dirty which made her face scowl in disgust . )

??- i am your uncle babygirl . I am here too take something which i need ( he said and smirked and signalled his mans . Who took always jungkook as he was screaming)

Aurora - LEAVE HIM . WHO ARE YOU TO TAKE HIM . ( She screamed)

Jungkook - NOONA LEAVE ME MY NOONA NOONA HELP ME NOO LEAVE ME ( He was screaming when the man who had him in his hand  Slapped him )

Aurora - HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR HAND OF MY BROTHER . LEAVE HIM ( She was launching on him but the said uncle held her back and slapped her hard which made jungkook cry and struggle in the hold . The said uncle was slapping her multiple time which her cheeks so red and purple  yet she was still screaming in him.  Jungkook who was seeing all this was crying too loudly which made the man to slap him hard which made jungkook to pass out . After seeing this aurora screamed)

Aurora - what do you need ? Just get out and leave my brother  ( she shouted )

uncle  - kid i just need you  both with me . If you come with me without any problem .we will leave your brother or else i won't hesitate to kill him ( he said and took the gun out of his pocket . Aurora got scared as she doesn't want her brother to get any harm . She cried and kneel down begging him )

Aurora - please please leave him i beg you please . Do anything with me . But please leave him . He don't have anyone except me please ( she held both her hands together 🙏 and begged him crying . The so called uncle laughed and said in a stern voice

Uncle - will you come or wanna see Him  dieing ?( He asked . For which she cried out loud 😭. )

Aurora - i_i_ i will come  . Pl_please leave h_him ( she said crying out loud.  The said uncle smirked and signalled his man to take jungkook away but aurora stopped him and said )

Aurora - please just let me have a minute alone with him.  I will surely come  with him please ( she begged him . He just nodded and signaled his men to give jungkook. They gave jungkook in auroras arm and went out . Before going out he turned back and said )

Uncle - Do whatever you want and come fast. Dare to do anything else, you will see your brother died ( he smirked and went out . )

Aurora hugged her brother in her arms and kneeled down . She cried soo hard with him in her arms  which made him wake up . When he woke up , he saw his noona crying which made him also to cry

Jungkook - Noona 😭 it hurts ahh ( he cried touching his cheeks . Aurora cried and kissed his cheeks and hugged him tightly)

Aurora - Don't cry baby . My baby is strong right.  Please don't cry. It hurts me so much to see you like this . ( She pulled from the hug and kisses his forehead, cheeks , nose and eyes )

Jungkook - Noona w_wilk they t_take us  away from here  ( he cried asking which made aurora also cry. )

Aurora - baby i don't have any choice in this . Please be strong for me and run away from here( as she said . Jungkook shook his head and cried hard )

Jungkook- No no i can't leave noona here. I can't leave without noona ( he cried and hugged her )
aurora - baby please. If you don't do this , your noona will cry so much and you don't want that right ( she asked wiping his tears as he shook his head )

Aurora - Remember baby , your noona loves you a lot . More than herself. She will do anything for you . Noona always wants to see you happy and  healthy . Dont ever let anything spoil your happiness okay? Be brave and strong for yourself . Stand for yourself no matter what .we both have this necklace . Remember this is nothing because of you. Your noona will find you soon and come back to you . Till then be safe and happy ok? Remember you are my happiness . My Bonheur .  ( She said while caressing his hair while tears were flowing from her eyes . Jungkook nodded crying hard and hugging her she pulled back and kissed his forehead, cheeks, nose and eyes . She made him wear her favourite necklace as a bracelet and kept some money in his pocket )

Jungkook - You will come to me back right noona ?( He asked innocently with teary eyes . Aurora nodded as tears flowed from her eyes . She knew maybe she will die and will never get to see her brother again but she wants her brother safe at any cost . )

She picked him up and went towards the kitchen back door . She opened it and let him outside . She bend down to his height and kissed his whole face and said )

Aurora - Go baby . Go away from this place . Run as fast as you can . Remember your noona loves you a lot . Now run dont look back  ( she said with teary eyes. He ran away without turning back . Aurora smiled sadly and closed the door . She locked it with a lock and threw the key . she went to the living room and stood there praying her brother to be safe . After a 5 minutes the so called uncle and his men came inside . They saw only aurora which made them realise she made jungkook escape)

Uncle - where is that little shit? ( He asked but aurora didn't speak which made him angry and slapped her hard which made her fall down on the ground [[[everything i need is on the ground ~ sorry i got distracted hehe ]]].

Uncle- no problem . He was of no use . He will die in two or three days in hunger or any child trafficking men would take him . ( He said and smirked . Auroras heart stopped when she realised the city is not safe but she didn't have any other option than to pray for his safety . The men's took her to his mansion.

They took her to a home more likely like a basement and tortured her daily . She got it know that her father was a mafia king and he passed his throne to me . But this so called uncle was greedy for the power so he killed Mr Jeon by poisoning him and then when he though he can get th power . Mr Jeon have passed the throne you his first child which is aurora. Only when she  herself gives the throne he can become mafia king . But aurora was too stubborn. She knew her father have made this Empire in very difficulty and she didn't want it to go into any evil hands .  Her uncle aka Lucifer which was his mafia name , torchered her in every way . He amde her startve for a week straight and then made her eat spoiled vegetables and fruits . He brutally made her kill small small animals . Then he made her kill a man . She was traumatized by that but he didn't stop. If she didn't obey or talk back they would torcher her . The guards always use it to harass her  . She couldn't do anything but get traumatized . Many incidents happened making her lose the trust in love and happiness   .  In 3 years he completely  changed her into monster . A blood thirsty monster but she was still an angel . She never made her heart that stone to be a merciless monster   . She lost all her emotions and feelings. She was feeling angry and rage . She only wanted to kill Lucifer. 
She somewhat killed all the guards and securities around the basement and ran away from that hell. She didn't know where to go . Her all thoughts were on her brother . As she was in her thoughts a car hit her which made her black out . .

When she got up , she saw herself in a unknown room . Keeping her guards up she  came out of the room to see  a man in his 20s or 30s ,and  a kid who was looking elder than her . When they all saw her  the old n immediately took her to the couch .

Aurora - how did i come her ? Who took me here ( she asked in cold tone  which made the man amazed )

??- you got hit by my car little girl and how come you were alone that dangerous palce with this much wounds .

Aurora - First I'm not a little girl, second It's none of your business.( Cold tone )

??- Hmm, an attitude, I like it. Well if you really are alone, I could help you.

Aurora- Who are you? What could you do for me? (curious but still cold tone)

?? -Well firstly, my name is  Hwang hyunbin . Secondly, I am the leader of one of the biggest mafia groups in the world and I could train and recruit you. You would be a billionaire and you could do anything you want.

Aurora thought for a minute and accepted it as she had no where  to go . Secondly if he wanted to hurt her , he wouldn't have saved her and he seemed like a good person.

Hyunbin - good . Here meet my eldest son , HWANG INYEOP .

Aurora bowed . As Inyeop bowed back .

Aurora - i am Jeon Aurora.

Inyeop-  i would really like to I have you as my sister too . You look soo cute ( he sequeled as aurora blushed . She was with them for two days and she loved their company so much . They were good people. Now they said they have some surprise and brought a kid with them which she assumed as Mr HWANGS kid . )

Then the kid there ran up to her and motioned her to bend down . She bend down to his height .

??- You will be my new noona?  ( he asked with an excitement in his eyes . When he word noona came out , aurora became emotional. She missed her brother so much . When she saw this kid , he was almost like jungkook . She nooded with teary eyes . He sequelled and hugged her . She slowly hugged him back and saw toward the other two . They smiled and nodded . They pulled from the hug and she  asked )

Aurora - what's your name cute boy ( she asked softly which made Inyeop and hyunbin shock. She answer them in cold tone . They smiled knowing he was the one who will change her )

??- my name is Hyunjin . Hwang Hyunjin . I am 8 years old noona ( he said cutely  which made aurora smile softly . Again it was a  shock for both hyunbin and Inyeop  as she didn't even speak properly with them . )

Aurora - cute name for cute boy .( She picked his cheeks as he smiled )

Hyunjin - what's your name noona?
Aurora - my name is aurora . Jeon Aurora

Hyunjin - cool name but now you are my sister right so why are you Jeon ? ( He asked with a confused face, which made aurora smile . Before she could answer , Mr hwang answers )

Mr hwang - yeah i too wanted to ask you would you liked to be my daughter ? ( He asked nervously. Aurora liked at him then Inyeop who stood which hopeful eyes then she turned towards Hyunjin who also had hopeful eyes . She smiled and nodded . For which the 3 men celebrated jumping nad hugging . Aurora laughed out loud . They made her laugh .she knew they were something which is gonna change her life . )

Aurora - but Mr hwang i want to change my name as well ( she said  not in her cold tone which made them smile . Hyunjin sat in her lap )

Mr.hwang - sure we can but one condition ( he said seriously. For which aurora nodded nervously)

Mr hwang - you have call me dad ( he smiled . Which made  her sigh in relif and nodded )

Inyeop - me too me too you have to also call ( he said excitedly )

Aurora - you want me to call you appa ( she asked teasingly which made his eyes wide )

Inyeop- no no . Call me oppa brat ( he said pouting . Aurora chuckled and nodded )

Aurora - appa , oppa happy ( they nodded happily)
Hyunjin - noona what will you call me ?( He asked pouting )
Aurora - i will call you anything which is cute like you baby ( she pinched his cheeks ..)

After a week the procedure of adoption completed . Now  aurora was legally in  Hwang's family . In this week she became so close towards three of them  . She didn't reveal her new name to anyone except mr hwang . ) 

Inyeop- so what is the name you chose ? ( He asked curiously)

Aurora - Y/N . HWANG Y/N .

It's been a year she is with them . When she was introduced to Mrs Hwang and their other sister. They didn't accept her but it didn't bother Y/n . She was happy with these three of them .  After some days she got to know ,  their now mom and sister is clearly a bitch and gold digger . Inyeop and Hyunjin also don't like them . Their mom didn't even care for anyone except Mia .
Y/n took the training of mafia queen . She was a fast learner .

Her relationship with Inyeop and Hyunjin grew too closer .Y/n have informed about  Jungkook to the three members .  Y/n tried to find jungkook but  it was as if his wasn't  even existed . But she didn't lose her hope . She knew she will someday meet her brother . Her Bonheur .

She loved Hyunjin like she loved jungkook . Both of them had separate and equal love and place in her heart . She took care of Hyunjin like a mother as his mother didn't give a shit about him .  She never said no to him m she would leave any work for him . She never want to see him crying . She was deeply attached to him .

Inyeop was her super hero . He made her feel her childhood again . He babies her so much . He made her feel like a child . He was her saviour .

These three made a very strong bond which was too hard to break . It was stronger than any blood related siblings bond. Mia used to get jealous but no one paid any mind towards her .

In next 5 years ,
Y/n started her own company at a young age . She became more powerful and rich .
Mia and Mrs Hwang were so jealous  of her .
When Y/n was 19 years , Mr hwang passed away . It made a big impact on Hwang siblings ( including Y/n ) . But Y/n always tried her best to be strong and helped her sibling to overcome it .  The reports said Mr. Hwang died due to a car accident but Hwang siblings knew it wasn't the case. They knew someone planned all these . They all started searching and researching .
Meanwhile they got to know Mrs Hwang now ms song clubbing and having fun with different men every day . Hyunjin and Inyeop were sad to know she didn't even love any one of them except Mia . But Y/n made sure to give them the love and care .

By researching they knew it was done by Lucifer as Mr hwang was the great mafia king but no one knew who helped him .
The hatered and rage towards Lucifer raised in Y/n  .she was plotting plans to pull him down .

She was totally thankful for mr hwang to give him a beautiful family . Her oppa and baby was her whole life .

Flashback ends -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 18.3K 53
An innocent girl fighting her inner battles to live in the wrathful world under the gaze of most powerful and dangerous Mafia Lord Jungkook. She want...
319K 8.9K 78
A cute,cuddly, innocent and mature girl became a member of a mafia family. One's life is full of colours and other's is colourless will she able to a...
20.8K 610 27
No one can be trusted in this world , surrounded by fake people , controlled like puppets . u should be brave like a lion to survive here , people d...
17.7K 403 17
The scariest mafia queen of the whole world.....things happen which made the most cheerful Bubbly girl an emotionless doll. Will her soon to be stepb...