30 Days»Niam Horayne

By hesgaypetra

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true. It all started from a brawl of two. Seconds, minutes, and... More

1. How It All Starts
1. All "Good" Stories Start With A Fight
1.The Disaster
2.Welcome to 2012?!
2.Research Your Topic
1. The Concert
2. Somebody's In Love?
2. Chocolate Brown Meet Sea Blue
2. Meeting Him
2. Niam's Day Out
2. Love Is In The Air...Literally.
2. Sudden Change Of Heart
2. Sealed: By Modest!Management
2. Will You Be Mine?
???. Through The Dark
3. Take Me Home...Tour?
3. Bæs In Bærum
3. Truths, Hearts, Dares, And Karts
1.Are We...More Than This?
1. HELP ME
1. Exposed & The Great Escape
3. Cope With It
3. Drunk In Denmark
3. Fallen
4. Hey Angel (Part I)
Character Asks!
4. Hey Angel (Part II)
4. Confrontations
4. New Allies
1. Good News? Nah, Bad News.
4. Bachelor Parties
4. Sudden Change In Events
4. The Wedding Crashers
1. Waking Up
1. Truth Is Revealed
1. Case Closed
1. The End...Or Is It?
1. Our Happy Ending
THANK YOU

1. I Want You Back

683 30 23
By hesgaypetra

If you are still emotional about the Louis baby situation (I'll talk more at the end, feel free to skip), I want you to log out of a Wattpad, and take care of yourself. Calm down, meditate, take a relaxing bubble bath. Come back when you're ready. I care about my readers more than my votes.

WARNING: This chapter's gonna hurt. So I'm warning you ahead of time if you are a present/former Zayn girl, or you still miss/hate Zayn, you might cry. If you are a major Larry shipper, you might cry. I needed a really sad chapter sooner or later. Do you have to read this chapter? No, it doesn't affect what's happening with Niam, but do you really want to wait any longer for a new chapter?
____________
2015
Present
Paris, France
22 Days Remaining

"Cause when a heart breaks, no it don't break even."
-The Script (Breakeven)

___________

Louis' POV

"Louis, wake up," I heard a voice mutter. I groaned and rolled over, trying to ignore whoever is speaking to me. "Louis."

"Mmm...no," I whined. Get the fuck away, I need my sleep. I feel someone poke my side. I let out a squeal and rolled over. I open my eyes to see a curly haired figure hovering over me.

"Real manly," Harry laughed as he continued to poke my tummy. I began to let out giggles and pleading Harry to stop.

"H-Harry! Please, s-stop!" He ignored my pleas and continued to tickle me. Tears formed in my eyes and I start struggling to breathe. Harry's eyes widen and he immediately stops. "...You're an arse for that move, Styles."

"Okay then. If I am such an arse to you I'll just eat the breakfast I've made for you..." Harry trailed off, licking his lips. "Eggs, bacon, grits..."

"Sausage? Orange juice?" He nodded, a smirk on his face.

"Pulp free." Oh. My. God. He remembered. I clung onto him.

"I'm sorry Harry! Let me eat your delicious food and I'll never call you an arse again!" I apologized.

"Hmm, I don't know."

"Pleeeeeease?!" He will prevent me from eating his food, he's done it before.

"Okay, I'll give you a pass. This time only. Next time there's gonna be punishment."

"Punishment?" I scoffed, pushing myself off him. Seriously Harry? You ruined the moment. "Firstly, I'm older than you. Secondly, I'm a twenty three year old grown man."

"Are you gonna lay here and sass at me or are you gonna eat the food you begged for, McSassy?" I glared at him and left the hotel bedroom, but not before calling him a hippie princess.

Why go to a restaurant when your bandmate is a master chef? That was one of the best breakfast meals I've had in years. I missed those so much. I was now lying on the couch watching a French speaking show that had English subtitles.

I heard the door knock. I groaned before getting up and opening it. Zayn and Perrie entered without saying a word. Zayn looked pissed and Perrie looked at me sympathetically. Well there goes exciting times.

"Whoa, what happened?"

"Stupid ass management," Zayn growled, tears of anger forming in his eyes. "I swear if it wasn't for you boys I would've been gone."

"Zayn!" Perrie scolded. "I'm sorry Louis, Modest got under his skin again."

"I'm so sorry Lou, I tried everything. They wouldn't listen to me," Zayn rambled, tears now spilling from his eyes. "T-They don't fucking understand! First Niall and Liam are in a coma, then they make us perform like nothing is wrong, and now this bullshit! They are the most evil, sickening, greedy motherfuckers I have ever met in my life." He covered his face in his hands.

"Oh Zayn..." I said, pulling him into a calming embrace. "We're gonna pull through this together. Only one more year until we get a chance to change managements. We're fighters Zayn, we won't give up without a fight."

"Hey guys, what's going on? Management called me to meet them at the hospital," Harry said as he exited the bedroom. "Whoa, what's going on?"

"Management," Perrie replied. "We should go."

"Yeah," I agreed. Zayn let go of me and wiped his eyes.

"Sorry."

"It's okay Zayn, we all need to cry sometimes." He nods and we all head to the hospital.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate hospitals? No? Well, I hate hospitals, a lot. That's why I hated my mum's job as a nurse and never visit her at work. I hate this place as much I hate Modest, and that's saying something.

We walked into the large room and saw Liam's parents and Sophia at Liam's bed and Niall's parents at Niall's bed. They came and hugged us, asking us if we were okay and etcetera.

"Styles, Tomlinson," I heard Magee say to us. We turned around and saw him at the door way. "Come on, I don't have all day."

Harry and I excused ourselves before exiting the hospital room with Magee, Katie, and Richard. Oh god, Richard's here. Let's just say, me and him don't get along. At all.

"Did you need us?" Harry asked the obvious question.

"Yes, we do," Magee replied. "We arranged for Adrianna and Kendall to fly in today." Wait, what? Did he just say Adrianna?

"Whoa, no, no, no. Why did you fly our ex-girlfriends to Paris?"

"We need to divert attention away from Niall and Liam, and Zayn and Perrie aren't doing enough," Magee commented.

"Huh?" I was confused. Then a light bulb turned on in my head. I gasped. "You're not!"

"Oh, but we are. And Katie just got a message to send you two to get Kendall and Adrianna. The paps will be there waiting." I paled. Adrianna was my ex-girlfriend seven years ago. She dumped me after we dated for almost a year because I wasn't "good enough" for her and cheated on me multiple times during our relationship. I didn't find out till after, but that still hurt. At least Eleanor was honest with it.

"But that's not fair!" I protested.

"Life's not fair, get over it," Katie snapped.

"You're messing with our lives!"

"And you're messing with our profits if you don't do this!" Magee snarled.

"I don't want to do this!" I shouted. I was suddenly slammed into the wall and met with Richard's face. One of his hands clutched my neck and other grabbed my arm.

"Listen here you little fuck, you are going to ride to airport, pick up the lovely women, and fucking act like you're happy. Got it?" He growled. I whimpered before nodding and looked at the ground. He moved away from my shaking body and stood next to the other two. I made eye contact with the guy who just tried to strangle me, and lost all control.

"I fucking hate you!" I hollered, lunging at him. Two strong arms pulled me back seconds later. I struggled to break free as I screamed at the older people.

"Do you hear me?! You ruined my life! You make my career a living hell instead of a dream! You all are nothing but money hungry, manipulative, shallow, heartless, selfish assholes who ruin lives!" I sobbed loudly as tears poured from my eyes. Harry began to drag me away from them as I continued to loudly swear. "I hope you go to hell! I hope you and your little buddies go to fucking hell! I hate you Modest!"

Next thing I know I'm standing next to Harry as we stand outside waiting for the 'lovely' women. Kendall had long dark brown hair and brown eyes while Adrianna always dyed her hair and had hazel eyes. Kendall unexpectedly jumps onto Harry, knocking them down. He groans in pain and glares at her. She shrugs and pecks his cheek. Adrianna, who has bloody red hair, eagerly kisses my lips and runs her hands through my hair. I don't have a choice but to kiss her back as I felt a tear escape my eyes.
____
"Louuuuuis," The redhead groaned. It's been five hours, twenty one minutes, thirty four seconds and counting since we left the airport. And Harry left me with the one of the people I despise most, but it wasn't like he had a choice. She was now sitting next to me bugging me.

"What?!" I snapped.

"I'm bored," She replied, chewing her gum obnoxiously loud.

"Well go explore Paris or something, I don't care."

"Come with me."

"I already went with Harry yesterday."

"So?"

"He makes it fun, you don't." The question flows out of my mouth before I even have time to think about it. "Why did you even agree to come here anyways?"

"Oh Lou darling," She purred. "Isn't it obvious?"

"No," I replied blankly. She pecked my lips and pressed her forehead against mine.

"I want you back." I felt my heart drop very low.
____________________
Well that's it for now! What's Hendall up to? And Zerrie? But no time for that. We gotta go back to 2012 to join Niam and Harmony! If you don't wanna read about what happened yesterday (08/04/15) and today (08/05/15), just stop reading. You're done here.

Well yesterday was very emotional.

Firstly, let's talk about Zerrie. THEY BROKE OFF THE ENGAGEMENT! Boo, they were really cute together. I wanted to see wedding pics. And apparently they cancelled because Zayn is gay and couldn't hide it anymore. If this is true I'm gonna be surprised as hell, but I'll still support him! #Zquad

Now let's talk about the pregnancy. I don't believe it. I'll admit it, I did believe at first, but then I watched it again. He didn't exactly say, "I'm gonna be a father." He doesn't say "Brianna," "daddy," or "father" at all. Niall, Liam, and Harry don't congratulate him. In fact, they don't speak at all while they are on the topic. They look so uncomfortable. Harry is a huge fan of babies, it's a surprise he didn't say anything. Let me add that Mark, Jay, Dan, Lottie, Fizzy, not even Zayn or Stan congratulated him either. And if Brianna is pregnant, why is she out clubbing, drinking, and smoking?! Like, what the fuck?! Many of the directioners (I don't know her enough to hate/love her) really don't like you, but please take care of that baby! #OhnoLouis

Lastly, Harry. The death threats. Harry, please be careful. I don't want you to get shot. Security better be lined up and ready tonight at MetLife. #BeCarefulHarry

My question for you is...

How would you feel if Zayn came out as gay?

As I said before, I'll support him. I won't leave him cause he's gay, that's rude. And you shouldn't stop listening to a musical artist because of who they are, it doesn't affect you in the slightest.

Bye bye for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

317K 8.1K 115
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
56.9K 1.6K 32
**Currently being edited** Louis Tomlinson needed a new life in a new town with new people, and that's what he got. After another small mishap with h...
4.1M 87.4K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
3.6K 106 21
Set 3 years later! Sequel to I Can Save You. -Kellin and Vic are an extremely happy couple, Pierce the Veil have made it big and touring is just a...