TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

52. Mumma laddoo on duty

3.1K 467 140
By santhiyasuresh

Days passed and veer have returned US along with mumma kundrra who accompanied him 2 days before. Papa was staying with tejran. 

As the morning begins, teju woke up early as mumma kundrra is also not here, she kissed aashvi forehead who was sleeping cuddling her then looked at her husband who was sleeping with a pout.  She pecked his pout and he smiled, pulled aashu closer snuggling, she also hugged her father and slept. Teju chuckled and moved to freshnup.  She got ready in a normal casual wear and walked outside to see papa kundrra watering the plants, she smiled and walked to him.

Teja " Good morning Papa "

Papa smiled and side hugged her
" good morning doll , y did u woke up early "

Teja " aaj teju ka special breakfast milega apko "

She raised her imaginary collars and he laughed.

Teju " you had your chai? "

He nodded yes and she moved to the kitchen to start her day. She was preparing chole bature, kneeding the dough. He woke up and saw her side empty, frowning he got up and places pillows covering aashu.

He walked outside grumpily and hear her voice from kitchen, she was singing song and cooking simultaneously.. 

Tu ho gayi one to two
Oh kudiye what to do
Oh ho gayi munde di
Tu turu turu turu

Patangaan vargi
Tu ainvai udd di
Oh ho gayi munde di
Tu turu turu turu

She was shaking her legs for the beat of music and singing it aloud, he stood at the entrance of kitchen watching her this energetic in the morning. 

Make up tu kardi yaar
Angrezi padhdi
Git-pit tu kardi
Jimme queen saddi Victoria
Tu ghanti big bang di
Pura London thumakda
Oh jaddo nachche pehn di
Pura London thumakda

Haaye haaye

She kept the potatoes and chenna to boil and turned singing doing the step and saw him standing there and she stopped abruptly looking at him with wide eyesss. 

He laughed at her reaction and she looked down shyly, he came towards her and hugged her, she looked at him and he chuckled.

Karan " kahan se laate ho itni energy "

Teju slowly " how long you have been looking at me "

Karan " I think from your first turu turu step .... Waise I know my biwi is a good singer but this morning energetic vibes Ufff uff... Those dance steps are fiyaaahhh bby... Muaahh... Aur raat mei bhi ye energy laoo.. You know what I mean "

She looked down and blushed " sunny chup "

He kissed her forehead " Good morning biwi "

She kissed his chin " good morning sunny... Ab chodo  Papa bahar hai "

Karan looked at her like are u serious
" oh teri, 3 saal hogaye shaadi ki, aur  5saal se pyaar kartahu.. Sharmana kya hai.. Biwi hai meri.. Phele si bed pe akele chodke aaye yahan pe, abhi chumma bhi nahi du kya.. Lo jii, meinu nahi fikar hai jii...kisise nahi darta mei "

Teja " oh nahi jii, tenu akelae nahi choda,  apni beti ki sath hi choda meine "

She was still adamant to pull off and he tightened his grip and both heard cough sounds and he immediately left her, she blushed knowing it must be papa.

Papa " meri beti ko tang karna band karo,  warna pitega mujhse "

Karan " aapki beti baad mei, biwi hai meri phele "

He sulked and papa acted like he is removing his shoes, he walked away, Papa and teju hified but soon her expression turned to shock, he came back and kissed her cheeks infront of Papa and ran away...

Papa laughed " besharam "

She looked down blushing and papa went to living room. Karan got freshnup and came back to her, heated his chai and back hugged her.

Karan " You r busy from morning, mujhe attention nahi derahe ho "

She stiffled her laugh and turned to him " toh khana kon banayega "

Karan trapped her in his arms " I don't want any food when I have you, you've my favorite food laddooo "

She gulped and they were so into the moment, he leaned in and she gripped the kitchen slab and closed her eyes expecting a kiss, he controlled his laugh, switched off the gas and pulled away...

She opened her eyes missing his warmth and he was having a teasing smile " were you expecting something laddooo.. Mei toh gas band karaha tha, it's done see.. Chennaa is ready haina.. " he acted like tasting the dish and she glared at him.

She took the rolling bin and started hitting him " mazak udaraheho mera, how dare you.. Paas mat aao mera.. Don't touch me.. Kiss ka sochna bi mat"

He was yelling at her to stop and calling papa but papa knows he must have done something and didn't come to his rescue. He pulled the rolling bin and throws them in a corner, grabbed her chin and took her lips for a kiss pushing her again the kitchen wall hiding from being caught. She tried pushing him, hit him with her hands but all went in vain, he pinched her waist and she opened her mouth in gasp, he took the opportunity and she gave in, let him taste her in his ways. 

He pulled back and bite her lips as a finishing touch and looked her, who was standing with her messy hair which was neat while ago, her swollen lips smudged lipsticks, which was perfectly applied a minutes ago,  her closed eyes and heavy breath making her look more sexier. He gulped his thoughts, wanting to pick her up and throw her on bed and have his ways on her until both are tired and satisfied.. Satisfied ? them? never going to happen, their love and want is insatiable and forever. 

She opened her eyes and saw him looking at her like his life. She hugged him and he hugged her tightly.

Karan " I love you laddoo "

Teju " me more sunny "

Karan " me more "

Teju " nooo me more "

Karan " okay okay both equally "

Teju grinned " theek hai "

He chuckled and kissed her forehead,both heard aashvi crying and immediately rushed to their room. Aashvi was up and she was crying bcoz no one was beside her, she saw her parents and immediately jumped to her mother who picked her up.

Aashvi " mum.. Mummaaa.. Mumma"

Teju " yes aashu mumma is here baby, stop crying jaan.. See your face become red and hot, band karo meri jaan"

Aashvi snuggled to her mother, karan looked at her worried and she blinked her eyes, he panicked seeing her crying so much in morning.

Papa came inside " kya hua, roh kyu rahe hai "

Karan " pata nahi Papa, she was crying continuously "

Papa " may be she got scared finding none beside her. Theek hojayegi, see she is alright now. She is used to see teju when she wakes up na, today she didn't and she got scared that her mother is not with her. Bache aise hi hote hai sunny "

He nodded and looked at teju and his princes who are talking something gibberish. Being in teju arms, she calmed down and he adored the mother daughter duo. 

Teju " now aashvi will go to Papa and he will make aashu ready and mumma will bring princess her yummyyyy food "

Aashvi nodded no and hugged her more, teju looked at karan like what to do..

He came towards her " princess, Papa ki paas aajao, you and papa will play and have bath.. Mumma have work my jaan "

She looked at her Papa and he opened his arms, she shifted to him but held teju hand.

Aashvi  " mumma.. Aashu paas.. "

Karan sighed " You stay with her, I will look after the breakfast "

She nodded and he forward her to teju, aashvi looked at her father going outside, she turned to teju..

Aashu " mumma.. Papa.. "

Teju shook her head and give her bath , made her ready and brought her to kitchen, karan finished cooking with papa helping him. He took the dishes to dining and teju placed her on her feeding chair, took her kichidi.

Teju feed her and karan feed teju and ate himself. He saw both were done,aashu ate a little, so he kept the plates for washing and preserve the left over for later time. Aashvi was not leaving teju alone and she is bit lazy which worried both teju and Karan. Papa left outside to finish some of his work.

Teju kissed her forehead and she snuggled to her mother, she looked at karan who was thinking something deeply.

Aashu " papaa "

He looked at her and she smiled at him which reflected on his face, he picked her up and she held his shirt, she kissed his cheeks and he kissed her forehead. 

Aashu " Papa no sad.. Happie happie"

He smiled " aashu happy, mumma happy, toh papa happy "

She nodded and he smiled at  her.. She looked at her mumma , held her hands and slept.

Teja " she is going to fall sick "

He looked at her and frowned " what"

Teja " she turns cranky and attention seeking when she gets sick, her activities from morning is making me worry. She is feeling sick "

Karan touch aashu forehead and neck
" usko bukar nahi hai teju "

Teja ' sunny, babies might fall sick in other sense also, bas fever nahi. Stomach problem bhi hosakte hai , she ate very little, did you see.  She is not active, bcoz her body is paining, babies obviously can't voice out na"

He nodded understanding, teju saw her  sleeping sound, she lifted her top and touched her abdomen, she felt her belly is hard and her doubts are confirmed by now. Her expression turned to worry and he also panicked seeing her.

Karan " kya hua "

Teja " I was right, she is having stomach issues, her belly is hard. She didn't do potty from morning, this explains everything. "

Karan " what to do now "

Teja " mumma used to give me a drink when I had this issue during pregnancy, I will call her and ask can we give it to aashvi " 

She called mumma kundrra who asked her not to panic and give a gentle massage on her belly with coconut or mustard oil, then massage her legs and do some movements, if possible make her sit on warm water for 10 to 15 mins that will relax her anal muscle and help them to pass stools.

She also gave her options of herbal drink but advised her to consult their paediatrician before giving aashvi. Advised her to give her more liquids than solids for two days.

Teju did the same, she gently massaged aashu belly while held hold her, she could feel the hardness and just praying to make her better soon. Karan called her paediatrician and explained the problem and she said the same and also asked them to give a herbal syrup.

He asked parvez to get them and aashu woke up in the middle, she was having discomfort and because of irritation, she started crying and they were worried for her now. If she cries continously , she will get fever.

Teju picked her up and hugged her tightly, she trace her belly and aashu sobbed in her arms. 

Teja " bas meri jaan, theek hojayega, roh mat mera baby "

She was kissing her time to time, karan preparing warm water for her. 

Aashvi " mumma boo boo.. Oui "

Teja " mumma ko pata hai baby, mumma will make boo go away soon.. Please don't cry "

Parvez bhai bought the syrup and teju give her immediately, she refused to drink because it taste differ, somehow they made her take few sips from the spoon. Karan picked her up and made her sit on the small wide bucket tub, he held her in a sitting position like squat, she felt better when the warm sensation passed and she stopped crying but sobbed a little. 

Teju held her from side and time to time kisses her cheeks to distract her, she was talking to her, playing her favorite rhymes.  After sometime, they took her out and changed her outfit. 

Teju gave her gripe water and she snuggled to her mother, karan was walking beside them, she was looking at him with those teary swollen eyes, he felt terrible seeing her sick. He never liked teju being in sick and today his aashu was also sick, he couldn't control his emotions.

He liked when she ran around, walked to him , talk to him in that gibberish tone , he misses everything.

Teju condition was no less, she felt scared seeing aashu sick. The mother in her was being more active today, she just wanted his child to be active again

9 months, She controlled her craving, stopped eating things that will make her sick, stop doing things that may unintentionally hurt his child just to keep her safe and healthy. Even after the baby was born, till she was on her mother feed, a mother should be on diet, should be careful not to fall sick so that baby will be healthy.  But despite being careful, sometime this situation might occur, baby will fall sick, they understand everything but being a parent,  they can't control their emotions.

The knowledge doesn't reach their mind seeing their baby sick and inactive, all they wanted their baby was to be fine and active again

The days passed and it was dusk , turn to turn they held her in arms, she was being clingy to them, they tried to diver her attention to her toys but she wasn't in mood. He massaged her tummy again with warm oil and gave movements to her legs.

She cried in the middle, her expressions said she was in pain, teju panicked seeing her, karan tried to pacify her.

She stopped crying and teju saw her belly was flat now, she checked her and a sense of relief consumed her.. They changed her napkin and again checked her belly, it was not hard, she was fine..

Karan " Is she okay "

Teju " yes, she is fine now, let me give her some juice, she will feel better "

Karan nodded and he kissed aashvi, let her down and she moved a little to play around. He felt relieved and happy. He also sat beside her and teaches her how to finish the puzzle.

Teju came back with her juice and she drank her juice in a jiffy. Papa returned home and he was worried to hear everything.

Teju " don't worry papa, she is fine now. "

He picked her up and kissed her forehead, he rolled a note over her head and then asked parvez to give them to someone helpless on road.

Aashu " Papa, seee "

She clapped her hands and he clapped his as well, he kissed her cheeks and a lone tear passed his eyes. He saw teju not there, he knew she was also scared seeing her crying non stop.

Aashy " dad.. Daduuu..see "

Papa sat beside her and karan eyed him that he will be back soon. He walked to their room and saw her standing beside balcony and her shoulders were shaking, he knew she was crying.

He hugged her from back and she immediately turned around and hugged him tightly.

Teja "I.. I... I got  scared.. She was crying continuously.. I was scared thinking what if it's serious. Sunny mei nahi dehk sakta usko aise.. I m doing my best to take care of her , phir bhi she is falling sick, mei aur kya karu. Am I not a good mother, am I not taking good care of her.. Kya karna hai mereko..meri jaan chaligaye usko aise dard mei dheke.. Saans tab wapas aye jab voh theek huye hai"

He cupped her cheeks and wipes her tears " stop.. Stop my jaan.. Kya bolrahe ho aap, u r the best mother teju. We know babies will fall sick even if we take good care of them..yes even I panicked seeing her like that in pain and discomfort but she is fine now. You knew why she was being cranky and you immediately did everything for her cure, isse zyada kya karogi... Don't ever question my wife because she is best, no one can love aashu like her and she is the best mother in the world. Stop worrying, aur ye badi badi aasu kyu, you know right I can't see my jaans in tears. Ek toh abhi khatam kiye, aur tu shuru hogaye.. Ghar mei flood ajeyga baby "

She slapped his chest and he kissed her forehead " don't ever waste these precious pearls, aashu is fine, come and see her playing her puzzle.. And importantly "  he paused

Teju " kyaa "

He pecked her nose tip " I love you "

She grinned and kissed his heart
" meri jaan "

They walked outside and saw aashvi was running around and Papa was chasing her slowly, they were playing...

Aashvi " Papa.. Papa..un.. un "

He understood she is asking him to run so he also started running and teju was adoring the trio. 

Aashu hugged her mother leg
" uff aash tileed...bas bas"

Teju made her drink water and then have her gripe water, put her to sleep since she is still weak a bit..

The days started on a sick note and ended on good note... 

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa.. this chapter was about baby constipation, sometime we ignore baby discomfort and think they r being cranky for no reason, but most of the times, baby behave clingy when they are sick and we need to give attention to their every details. We need to give them oil massage frequently and when they eat less than their usual consumption we should have a look on it as well.

Thank you for all the love and support . Please share your views on this. 

Love
Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 6.3K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...
39.5K 3.8K 49
Read Prologue for proper description please! Disclaimer: This is not my original work. I'll be rewriting parts of a story, so it fits better to the...
203K 24.8K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
109K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...