The Tale of the Mafia Dons {B...

By EvansStanxx

"Bunny..." "Baby Doll..." "Little Dove..." "Bunny... it's me." I took a step forward, in hopes that calling h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 9

263 21 3
By EvansStanxx

Warning - mature language and drug reference
*
*
*
{Chris' POV}

"How is Michelle?" I asked Eric.

It had been a week and a half. I had requested him to take some time off to attend to Michelle, before we left for Italy.

"She is still trying to process where she is. She has nightmares and thinks that she's still in their dungeon." I saw him stiffen up "Sir, I want those men that laid a fucking hand on her dead. I want their heads on spikes"

"Eric, you need to have a clear mind. I can not allow you to go crazy"

"I want them to pay for what they did to her. Do you know what they did? They fucking raped her over and over again, they beat the fucking shit out of her! I want them dead"

"You will get the honours of doing that yourself, but I can not allow my finest man to go crazy. We are planning everything accordingly. We will have those men pay for what they did to Michelle, you will have your pay day"

He stood still and straight in front of my desk.

"Has she said anything else on what happened?" I questioned.

"They were talking about how Mr. Bane was moving to Italy. She doesn't know if they have moved. She was holding on for dear life herself."

I nodded to him. "Give the information to Oscar. I have placed him on this mission to get back on the inside of our enemy."

He nodded and I knew he wanted to say more, but decided to just step back. Walking away from the desk towards the door. His hand on the knob, but he stood still. Not making anymore movements.

"If you have anything else to say, Eric. Now is the time. I am planning our next moves and then will be heading to tie a few things up with Sebastian, before we head off" I mentioned, while signing off on some documents.

Although my head was down, I could feel that Eric turned around. I plopped my head up and watched as he chest was heaving up and down. Breathing heavily in thinking on what to say.

"Eric..." I stayed calmly.

"I'm done." Was all he said.

Silence fell upon the room. "Elaborate, please Eric. You're done?"

"After we rescue Miss Romano, I want out of this job"

"Eric, I understand what has happened to Michelle has taken a lot on you and her, but you swore an oath to serve"

"I can't put her in anymore danger. I want her to live a life without looking behind her shoulder or watching her back"

"I understand that and you've been my guard for too long. You are a dear friend that I have cherished our friendship, I can assure you. I do respect your wishes in regards of resigning once this is over..."

"Why do I feel there is a but? Sir, I can not do this anymore. Michelle has been loyal to you all, I think she needs to finally be able to be free and do her own thing. We have spoken about wanting a family. I can't have a family in this lifestyle"

Before anymore could be spoken about on the matter, the door opened wide and Sebastian walked in with a lot of fury.

"If you two are done, playing around, we need to get shit together before the flight."

"And you needed to come in like that? Like you're about to kill someone?"

"I have just had a very interesting chat with one of the Mafia Dons that I am not happy about"

I leaned back into my chair. Intertwining my fingers together and locking them in place. "Explain"

"It seems that the English Mafia Don thinks it's not anyones problem but our own and we should deal with this matter on our own" I was about to speak, but he continued, not giving me time to say a word "I had let him know that this matter involves everyone and he would be asking the same thing if it was happening to him. He assured me that he wouldn't be caught in this at all. It is our fault that we had done wrong by Zakaria"

"What if Zakaria has got to him first?" I asked. "I mean, they would have spoken, made sure that he got at least some allies on his side"

"I'll fucking kill him if his turning his back on us for that scumbag! But it didn't sound like it, he just thinks that we shouldn't be asking to put their men at risk for a woman they don't even know"

I stood up "I've had enough! We need this meeting straight away" I looked to Eric "You will gather the men and inform them to be ready by tomorrow. We leave for Italy and I expect a phone call from Oscar as well!"

"I'll inform the men straight away... about what we were speaking about"

"It will have to wait, I haven't forgotten about it. This is not the time to speak of it though." I said, firmly.

"Did I miss something?" Sebastian asked.

"No, just a private chat between us" I mentioned. "Nothing for you to worry about it. The only thing you should worry about is dealing with this shit right away"

As soon as Eric left the room, Sebastian rounded on me with questions. "What's going with you and Eric? Should I be worried? Have you fallen into a dark state again, Christopher?"

"Sebastian, it's not your concern what I speak to any of my men about. Drop this conversation straight away, unless you want me to leave your ass behind while I fly to Italy"

He shot his hands up in the air to surrender. "Just didn't want you to be killing anyone that we need"

"The only man I want to kill, is the fucking man who betrayed me years ago and now has the one person I truly care about." I was getting fired up "I want his head on a spike. I want him to suffer and beg for death"

"Christopher, let's not lose our head right at this moment..."

"No, I shall! We were boys once. We were care free and didn't give a fuck about this lifestyle, we didn't even know about it until we met him. His father taught us everything and I fucking know, that his father would be turning in his grave knowing what a fucked up situation this is" I balled my fists up, ready to throw a punch "His son ruined the empire. An empire that we built together, all three of us. You shot him and yet... here we are, in a situation that not even his own father can explain"

"I think his father would have beaten the fuck out of us three"

I let out a little laugh. "We were brothers... we made a pack to always protect each other and fight together. Not against each other"

"What do you want me to say? That it's all fucked up... because it is. Every single thing is fucked up. But we can't change what has happened, we can only do right by it now"

I let my whole body slumber and ease up. Running my fingers through my hair. "I tried calling her, since that day. I tried to contact her in so many ways, yet I got nothing. What if he has done something to her?"

"Like what, brainwash her? Where would Zakaria get anything like that... don't answer, that is a stupid question"

I raised my brows at him. Sometimes he pisses me off. But Zakaria was brainwashing her. "He was dealing under the table, dealing in things that we didn't know about and built an empire while playing around with us. He knew one day that whatever drugs he was dealing with was going to come in handy"

Sebastian and I just stared at each, not saying another word but knowing for a fact that whatever drug dealing he was involved, he would surely be using it on my bunny and making her forget about us....

About me...
*
*
*
*
Author's Note:

1st - I want to apologise on the lack of updating... lately I have been so caught up with work and running a small business that I got writers block! BUT I can assure you that for whoever is still reading, I will finish this series off!

2nd - Michelle made it home and is in the care of Eric. Who wants nothing to do with the business anymore.

3rd - Seems like Chris and Sebastian have woken up to y/n being drugged and losing her memories of them!
What will they do and how will they handle it all?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.8K 62
{Book 2 Of - A tale of Two Mafia Kings} All seemed to go according to plan... With Vito Riveria dead, it was time to live a free life. That's all y/n...
62.4K 1.3K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
48.5K 1.3K 48
"Did you just call me a bitch?" She scratches the hand that is holding her arm with her nails causing Alonso to let her go with a startled gasp. "Fan...
669K 38.5K 52
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...