The Cat And The Snake

By Harriet_Potter8

Adrien is Chat Noir. Luka is Viperion. Marinette is Ladybug. Nino is Carapace. Alya is Rena Rouge. Chloe is Q... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Detectives (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 2 - Putting A Theory To The Test (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 3 - Saved By A Snake (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 4 - Sup Dude (Nino/Carapace)
A/N: Ergent, Must Read Before Chapter 5
Chapter 5 - Buzzing Busy Bee (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 7 - Little Lying Liar Lie-La (Narrator)
Chapter 8 - Oh It's A Bitch (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 9 - Love Drunk (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 11 - Confessions (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 12 - Encountered (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 13 - I Won't Say I'm In Love (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 6 - Sneaky Little Fox (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 14 - Cats In The Bag (Narrator)
Chapter 15 - The Fall Of Lila Rossi (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 16 - No Longer A Mistake (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 17 - Loving You Is Losing Game (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 18 - Finally Together (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 19 - His Ex (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 20 - Dusk Till Dawn (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 10 - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 21 - The Rise Of Another Hero (Narrator)
Chapter 23 - Just Another Awkward Situation (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 24 - Deja Vu Keeps Happening (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 25 - Forever & Always (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 26 - Winning The War (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 27 - Alibi (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 28 - It's All Over (Julela/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 29 - Salute (Narrator)
Chapter 30 - Even Cats Need Advice Too (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 31 - Three Magical Words (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 32 - A Million Dreams (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 33 - Immortals (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 34 - Perfect Two (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 35 - If We Have Eachother (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 36 - I've Got You Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 37 - House Of Memories (Narrator)
Chapter 38 - The Greatest (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 39 - We Are Unbreakable (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 40 - Shine Brighter Than Stars (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 41 - Pumped Up Kicks (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 42 - Alive (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 43 - Try Everything (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 44 - Who's Laughing Now? (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 45 - Confetti (Narrator)
Chapter 46 - Dream It Possible (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 47 - How To Save A Life (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 48 - Snow Only Falls In Winter (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 49 - Ready As I'll Ever Be (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 50 - Set Fire To The Rain (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 51 - Fight Or Flight (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 52 - A Sister Needs Her Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 53 - Stronger (Narrator)
Chapter 54 - Collide (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 55 - Closer (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 56 - Fearless (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 57 - Timber (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 58 - Applause (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 59 - On My Way (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 60 - Everything I Need (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 61 - Safe And Sound (Narrator)
Chapter 62 - Symphony (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 63 - Cloud Nine (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 64 - Never Give Up (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 65 - Sand In My Boots (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 66 - Burn (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 67 - The Book Of You & I (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 68 - Domino (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 69 - The Use In Trying (Narrator)

Chapter 22 - Unstoppable (Marinette/Ladybug)

72 5 0
By Harriet_Potter8

Having Purple Tigress on our team is great. She's wonderful, she's brave, strong and uses her Miraculous only for the greater good. But that still means Hawk Moth has another Miraculous to go after.

A seventh Miraculous has been activated. But it also means one more Superhero fighting against Hawk Moth. Purple Tigress is a wonderful addition to the team.

*_*-~

"You're what?!"

"We're twins." Luka and Juleka said together in unison. "So that means you're both sixteen?" I still had no words, it was Alya and Chloe asking all the questions.

Adrien's mouth was still dropped open and Nino.... Fainted. "Yes, turns out I'm actually sixteen." Juleka said. "How did you find out?" I was finally able to ask a question.

"Our parents told us... Both of them." Luka answered. Adrien closed his mouth. "How'd you take it?" He mumbled, but loud enough for them to hear.

"Good enough, I was born really small so I had to stay in the Hospital for a while... A year actually. Luka was taken home and in that year he wanted a baby sister, so our parents were able to take me home making his wish come true, believing I was his little sister. I still am though, by twelve minutes to be exact." I love how confident Juleka has become.

She speaks more and it's amazing. Her voice is loud and clear. She's really come out of her shell, Luka must be so proud of her.

"Do you guys have that twin telepathy thing?" Nino asked, eger to know. "We didn't know we were twins for sixteen years. If we do, it's covered in dust because it's never been used before. But we can try." Luka turned his attention to Juleka.

She closed her eyes, Luka did too. Juleka was focusing really hard. We all stayed silent so we didn't break her concentration "You're thinking of something... No. Someone. Blonde hair, green eyes, cute smile, funny, and most importantly, extremely handso-" Luka's eyes shot open and he rushed to cover Juleka's mouth. He was blushing, like that was exactly what he was thinking.

"Haha, gotta love that twin telepathy, right Jules?" Face still red, Luka said the end of his sentence a little aggressively. Like he didn't want her to expose him.

But it was already too late, that smirk was on Alya's face, and it usually means she's up to no good. "Got someone on your mind huh? Does he have a name?" Chloe giggled.

She pulled Alya and I close. "I bet it's Adrien.." She whispered. "Who else would it be?" I asked. Luka was still blushing. "I-I don't- I'm not t-thinking of a-anyone.." Juleka frowned.

"Oh really? I'm pretty sure I saw him perfectly clear in your mind." She pressed. "E-even if I was, there are plenty of guys in School with blonde hair and green eyes, cute smile and a sense of humor." He does have a point, but...

"Yeah, but how many of them have sun kissed blonde hair, emerald green eyes and a smile that could light up a room. Not to mention being extremely handsome." She continued to speak and those words just make Luka blush deeper.

"I have things to do." He stood up and took his stuff and left. I smirked, I was sitting across from Adrien and I stepped on his foot to get his attention. "Go after him." I urged. He shook his head.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "I won't take no for an answer. Get off your ass and talk to him." I grabbed his arm and be protested.

"No! Mari please don't make me talk to him." I crossed my arms over my chest. "Too bad." I pulled him, "Why do you do this to me?" He cried. "Because you need to open your eyes!" I had to say something that would cover up the plan to get him to fall for Luka.

"To what?"

"You'll know when they're open." He gave in and was walking on his own. "We don't even know where he went." He said.

"Then we'll just have to look everywhere, right?" He groaned.

*_*-~

"Mari, we looked everywhere, he's not here." He complained. "Not everywhere, there's still one place we haven't looked." His eyes widened.

"Absolutely not!"

"Come on! You're the only one who can go in there." I told him.

"Why would he be in the washroom?" I shrugged. "Maybe he had to go." He looked away from me. His arms crossed over his chest.

"Please?" I gave him my best puppy eyes. He bit his lip. "Fine! But you owe me for this." He pointed at me and I nodded. "Of course." He huffed and stormed into the boys washroom.

*_*-~

Twenty minutes later Adrien came out. "What took you so long?" But he didn't speak. I got closer to him. "Adrien..?" He ignored me and walked past me.

Something was wrong. And if I'm going to find out what it was, I needed to go in there. It's a huge risk, but if it means finding out what happened to Adrien it's worth it.

When I entered, Adrien was on the floor, he was trapped in what looked like a cocoon. I rushed to him. "Adrien?!" His eyes were closed, and his face was pale, like the life was being drained out of him.

"TIKKI, SPOTS ON!"

I used my Yo-Yo to destroy the cocoon to free him. When he was, I held him, "Hey... Wake up..." His heart was beating, but he wasn't awake. And he wasn't breathing either. Something must be blocking him from breathing.

One option was CPR, and the other one was to smack his back until he coughed and I'm going to do that.

It was a good choice. He coughed up slime and the color to his returned because he could breathe again. "Ladybug...?" His voice was weak.

It took him a moment to come around. "What happened? I was looking for Luka and I found him, but he was in this weird thing..." He gasped. "You need to save him! He was here for a long time!" He started to get up but I stopped him.

"Stay here, I'll get him. Where is he?" He lifted his arm weakly. "Last stall..." I ran over to it and Luka was there. Who knows how long he was in there for.

My Yo-Yo freed him. I had to do the same thing and thank goodness he coughed up slime. I helped him out and Adrien was so relieved to see him awake.

"Let me get you two to safety, did you see what did this to you?" Luka shook his head. "I don't remember anything, it's a blur.." Adrien nodded. "Same." I got them out.

I needed a place to keep them safe. "I have an idea." I helped them both across the room infront of the girls washroom.

"What?!" Adrien yelled. "That's so..." He didn't finish his sentence. "If whoever did that to you comes back they'd never dream you'd be in here." I said.

"I'll come check on you when I can, just stay in here and don't come out until I get back." They looked at eachother, then back at me.

"Okay... But what if there are girls in there right now?" Of course he'd ask that. "I'll check, give me a minute.

I opened the door. "Is anyone in here?" I called. No answer. I closed the door. "Empty. You should be good for now." I said. They both entered. "I'll be back. Take care of eachother." I winked at them right before I left hoping they would take the damn hint.

*_*-~

"Don't get trapped, you won't be able to breathe." I warned my team. I don't want what happened to Adrien and Luka to happen to my team.

"I need to use my power, if I get him from above, I can knock him out. Keep him on the ground." I nodded and Purple Tigress went to do her plan.

I watched Purple Tigress as she appeared on the roof of the building right above the Supervillain. She was about to jump.

"Clout!"

Her punch landed right on top of the Supervillain and he went into the ground. Creating a crater around him.

He was completely knocked out. When we all took a closer look, Chat Noir gasped. "That's not him." He said. "When I saved some students earlier, I met the guy who makes the cocoons, and this isn't him." That's not good.

It means there's another Akumatized Villain on the loose. We need to stop him. But I also can't let this guy stay Akumatized. When I broke the object, he went back to normal, but no Akuma. Whoever he was Akumatized with must have it.

"Lucky Charm!"

When I caught my Lucky Charm, it was a plant. But not just any plant. It looks exactly like the plant Master Fu has in the corner of his little studio or whatever it's called.

"I need to see Master Fu..." I said. Rena Rouge put her hand on my shoulder. "Go, we've got this." She said. I nodded and jumped away.

*_*-~

"Come in," With Tikki at my side, I entered. "Master, my Luck Charm led me here, but I don't understand." He smiled. "It's time." He turned around and took the Miracle Box out of it's secret compartment. Inside one of those old fashioned record players.

"Time for what?" I asked. Tikki looked at him, like she already knew what he was talking about. "You really think she's ready Master?" He nodded. "I do."

"Ready for what?" He got closer and held the Miracle Box in front of me. "You're ready to become the next Guardian of the Miracle Box." I'm what?!

Viperion did say I would make a great Guardian but I never expected to actually become the next Guardian.

"But.. I'm not ready, I don't know how to be the Guardian." I can't do this, there's no way I'll be able to do it. "Yes you can Marinette, I know you can and I believe in you," Tikki was so supportive, I'm so lucky to have her in my life.

I turned back to Master Fu, "Okay... I'll do it." He smiled.

"I'll begin your training soon. Once you defeat this Supervillain once and for all."

I nodded with determination and left.

Once I was away from Master Fu's place that no one can see where I'd come from, I was ready to transform.

"TIKKI, SPOTS ON!"

*_*-~

But when I returned, all who was there was Chat Noir, who was curled up in a ball. Viperion was there too, he was trying to comfort him. Rena Rouge, Queen Bee, Purple Tigress and Carapace were nowhere in sight.

When I got over to them, I heard whimpers coming from Chat Noir. "Stop saying it's your fault! It wasn't.." I made myself known, Viperion noticed me. "What happened?" He sighed and got up.

"The others got captured and he blames himself for it and I've told him a hundred times it wasn't his fault. But he doesn't believe me."

I sat down in front of Chat Noir. "Hey... Look at me." When he looked up his eyes were red and puffy, and he looked so sad. "Whatever happened wasn't your fault. We'll get them back, I know we will." He sniffed.

"Promise?" I stood up and held a hand out to him. "I promise." He took my hand and I pulled him up. "We need to make a plan first." I said.

*_*-~

"Are you sure about this?" Viperion asked. I nodded. "Positive." I responded. "If you say so.." Viperion took the blindfold, he placed it over my eyes and tied it.

"Why are you doing this? I'll just cause you to get captured too.." I hate when he talks negative about himself. I couldn't see him but I waved my hands around until I could feel him.

"No you won't, because I trust you." I can't look him in the eyes because I can't see. "I would trust you with my life, since the very beginning you have not only been my partner, but my best friend. And I know very well what you're capable of, and being able to do this is one of them."

"You really think so?"

"I know so."

~-*_*

Yes, I know this one isn't as long as the others. But it's over 2000 words and that's all I care about. Because I actually want to make the next chapter when the Akumatized Villain is defeated, I had to end this one quickly. Plus I started the next chapter before this one and I wanted to cover what happened when Luka and Juleka found out they were twins, and in the events of when Ladybug left Adrien and Luka alone. So I had no choice but to do it in the next chapter. So it will have some repeats from this chapter, but, they're going to be in Luka's point of view. I'll try to make it less of repeating as possible. I'll add a bunch of different events so its not the same as this one. I'm also making this longer so I have more words on this chapter. Is that cheating? Nah. I've got lots to say. But I won't keep you reading my words for much longer. Bye!
~A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 2.3K 32
1st Place in Lukanette: 3/22/21 1st Place in Adrigami: 12/7/23 1st Place in LukaCoufaine: 4/26/21 (Subtle difference) 3rd Place in LukaCouffaine: 4/7...
13.9K 369 22
Chat Noir is the amazing superhero. Y/N is your average teenage girl. What could they have in common? Apparently everything. When Y/N transfers to a...
469K 12.1K 54
Hi! My name is (yn)(yln)! I'm a fifteen year old who is apart of an exchange student program through my highschool, (ys). I'm visiting a girl my age...
1.3K 43 7
MLB ADULT!AU. The characters are +18 at the time, so there can be a chance for some +13 scenes that involve fights, and intimacy between the charact...