Vs imposter x reader one shot...

By men_l0ver

I mean.. pretty weird how people simp for a little midget astronaut but you do you ig?? (well depends) More

Rules and stuff like that
That memory (grey angst)
Lovely heartbeat (pink x reader fluff)
Partners in crime (White x imposter!reader) (fluff)
Random murderous love (Black x FEM!reader PT.2) (fluff)
jealous feeling (Red x reader x pink)
The talk (Red x pink x reader pt.2) (angst?)
Red mongus + reader (joke fluff? ig??)
Help
Vicious thoughts Red x reader x pink pt.3 (best friends to lovers) (good ending)
Relationship war (White x Male!reader x maroon)
affection conflict solution (White x male!reader x maroon) pt.2
Ordinary and morphic (Maroon x Shapeshifter!reader)
weird start (Green x crew!reader)
the start of the lack of variety (Monotone x male!reader)
Strangers to strange love (Grey x female!reader)
The beginning (Black x Clingy! imposter! reader)
yall
The unexpected problem (pink x reader x red) pt.4
Not according to plan (Monotone x male!reader pt.2) fluff???
the real answer (White x Male!reader x maroon) pt.3
what the hell?? (green x crew!reader) pt.2
Strangers in love (grey x female!reader) pt.2
most ACCURATE black x reader ‼️🗣 (joke stuff)
A/N
holy fuck
erm
um um ummm

The deal (Black x FEM!crew reader)

915 17 46
By men_l0ver

(Finally got a request??11?1 *no way*

Anyway)

As you walk out of medbay, you suddenly hear a very loud and horrifying scream near electrical.

You ran to the electrical room as fast as you can. You ran as if you were at a marathon.

As you arrived, you saw the crewmates body being sliced in half like an apple.

You couldn't find the imposter in there, but you assumed that he vented somewhere else.

You ran to the security room to check on the cameras.

Unfortunately, you just see another dead body on the chair that had stabbed wounds.

'damn.. how fast can this bitch kill everyone?' you thought to yourself in mind.

It was confusing how this killer can just kill someone so easily.

or maybe the body has been there before, who knows.

It's also weird how someone didn't report the body.

But, you just went to the cafeteria to do your next task.

When you entered the cafeteria, there was the smell of bodies rotting.

It smells so terrible it even made you gag.

However, you still went to do your task in the cafeteria.

As you pulled the lever, you went to the storage room.

Instead of it being very normal you saw a lot of dead crewmates to see another one standing.

He wasn't like those crewmates.

He was big, he was very big. He had an orange traffic cone on his head.

You start to feel terrified.

The silence began to stretch.

You began to stand back slowly but the floor unfortunately made a sound of a metal footstep being too loud that it sounds like you're stomping.

The big 'crewmate' began to look at you, dead in the eye. Very deadly.

He had blood all over his mask that was made out of sensitive glass and his big traffic cone on the top of his head.

His hands began to clench. Holding the knife tightly in his hand.

His breathing was very heavy. The chills in your body began to go up and down.

"Hey 'buddy'.." He finally spoke as he grips the large and bloody knife harder.

Your body felt frozen as you hear his voice.

You can barely do anything.

The big black imposter walks up to you.

He continues to breath heavily.

"Aren't you a little.. scared?" Black asked as he grins evilly.

He had these big sharp teeth.

He was observing you.

You didn't say anything.

"You know.. it's pretty funny how you just get so scared.." He commented as he began to spin his knife around.

You gulped, terrifyingly.

"I'm not scared! I just needed to think! That's all!" You yelled out. You knew that it would be an obvious lie and even an unbelievable excuse for any imposter to believe.

Black began to chuckle.

"Yeah.. thinking I would believe you with those.. unbelievable, easy little lies.. that's cute.." he said teasingly.

You were pretty confused but also flabbergasted on how he said the word 'cute' for some odd reason.

You ignored the fact anyway and try breaking the silence with words before black can actually kill you.

"It's not EVEN a lie!" You said angrily.

Black began to giggle.

"Really?.." he replied with a evil and teasing smirk.

You nod.

Black comes closer to you.

"Would you like to explain why it isn't?" He asked as he gave out a little chuckle.

You tried so hard to look for words to explain.

But unfortunately, you couldn't find anything. Your mind isn't thinking anything right about what's going on right now.

"Exactly what I thought.." He commented as he was done waiting for your answer.

"I bet your answer would be dumb if you even thought of one.." he added as he bursts out a teasing and evil laugh.

"My answer probably wouldn't be that dumb!" You admitted.

Black begins to look at you.

He comes even closer to you, he grips you chin with his big, fat and strong hand meanwhile the other hand had a knife that near your neck.

It was like you were held hostage.

"Getting all fussy here huh?" Black said as he gives off a small smirk and a chuckle along with it.

You begin to stay quiet and froze again.

He puts the knife down.

"As I thought.." he said teasingly.

"Crewmates like you are just so easy to kill.." he explained as he still gives off the big evil smirk on his face.

"You guys are just so dumb.." He added.

"But you, you might be a lucky one.. but you're still not worth my time to kill.." he said as he puts his hand on your cheek.

"How could such a worthless and stupid crewmate be so dumb.. but a big imposter can't kill them? That must've been embarrassing.." he said teasingly.

"Why won't you kill me?" You asked out of curiosity. You were very confused at this point.

"Well.. I'm just tired, y'know? So, I'm just gonna not kill you.. for now." He explained as his tone got a little deep.

He looked at you with that same teasing smirk.

"Now, you owe me a favor.." he said.

"If you tell anyone about this, I will seriously kill you. I will make sure you suffer as quick as possible. Got that?" He explained making sure you keep that noted in your mind.

You nod your head.

"Good." Black added.

"Now, let's make a deal, if you don't tell nobody.. you can help me out and betray some of the crewmates.. but if you tell anyone.. I know I said this before.. but I'll repeat it.." He explained.

"If you tell anyone, I'll make you suffer in the quickest way." Black repeated, making sure you keep that in mind.

"Yep." You said as you gave out a short answer.

Black proceeds to put his hand out, making his hand open for a handshake.

"Deal?" He said with a smile and one fang of his being visible.

You held his hand, and then the both of you began to shake hands.

"Perfect, now help me clean this mess up." He recommended.

You nod.

7 minutes later....

You guys were done throwing the bodies out to the big black ink that was filled with beautiful white sparks.

You noticed the black and reddish stains that were still on his visor and his cone.

"Hey, I think you forgot that blood stain on your visor and that cone" you pointed out.

Black realized that he forgot.

"Well, hurry up and clean it off." He said with a plain expression.

You wiped it off with your space suit.

"Thank you." He said with that same plain expression filled with nothing.

You nod.

"Well, time to kill some more crewmates, I guess. Keep the deal noted, okay?" He said, observing that you understand.

You nodded again.

"Perfect." He commented as he walks out of storage.

The silence began to stretch more.

And then you began to continue doing your task, acting like nothing had happened.

to be continued...

(Words: 1174)

(Holy shit my hands hurt like hell-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 384 35
❥︎ ⋆ ࣪ ˑ 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝟰 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ๑ ⋆˚₊⋆───── ʚ⭒ɞ ─────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑ ︶ ︶ ꒷ ⏜ ۫ . ᨳິ 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚜...
8.8K 182 15
What will happen when you've grown up with the king of nightmares. Will he let you go, well, we will see The mentioned au's dont belong to me, they b...
293K 20.6K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
78.4K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...