I've got my eye on you~ | Rin...

By Lugh_tuatha

♪ new cover ♪ ♡ • School AU • ♡ In this AU, the characters of Blue Lock are attending the same school, Instea... More

Chapter One : Greeting
Chapter Two : School Tour
Chapter three : Invitation
Chapter Four : A new friend
Chapter Five : Haunted House
Chapter Six : Stabbing Oreo
Chapter Seven : Mission
Chapter Nine : heartbreak
Chapter Ten : Cupid
Chapter Eleven : Another New Friend
Chapter Twelve : Minecraft
Chapter Thirteen : Stalker
Chapter Fourteen : Changing room
Chapter Fifteen : Soccer
Chapter Sixteen : Reonagi breakup--not literally!

Chapter Eight : Eyes

2.6K 72 124
By Lugh_tuatha

(this is heavily inspired Mitsuyafanclubpres's fic on AO3 called Let me see through your lens, please check it out!)

End of Isagi's POV,

Bachira POV:
(Basically from Bachira's Perceptive)

Oh uhm, hello! This is Bachira Meguru, I'm pretty sure you know me as Isagi's friend!.. yeah just that I guess..

Anyways! I know we're filming a livestream right now, so we'll get back to that scene! I'll tell you more about me later~ I hope you're excited >.<

"So viewers! Before we start, I just want to introduce two new people! This time they're reallyyyyy intresting!!" I enthusiastically exclaimed, I was talking about Hiori and Rin, since it was their first-ever time on our YouTube channel!

Yes, me and Isagi created a YouTube channel few months ago, He wasn't that invested, but then again, who am I to judge!

I checked the live stream chat, hoping to see what people think about us from their perceptive.

-------------

Pinnacle @pinnaclecool
Hey, y'all finnally started streaming!

UwuBaddie @justaslayperson
I'm so excited for your livestream! By the way, are Meguru and Yoichi dating?

AmericanCat @newyorkian
it's so amazing seeing Japanese people stream! I can't understand y'all but it's so intresting!

99+ more comments, scroll to view more.

--------------

Okayyy, don't get me wrong, but I can't help but internally smile when someone mentions Isagi and Me! I know I just am too hyperactive and crazy, but then again, Isagi's just too good!

I held the camera while it was still live recording, and adjusted so the camera could get a glimpse at Hiori and Rin.

Wow.

Once I showed them, the live chat went crazy,

---------------

Sebestian @scoccerfan264
WOW! Is that Oreo_yo?! The famous youtuber and twitch streamer? I'm a big fan!!

MintyMinty @mintymentos
Hiori?! What are you doing there! OMG! Wow! I didn't expect you to be here!

BusinessLiver @vxnoke
Why in the world no one is talking about literally the younger brother of Itoshi Sae being there?! Itoshi Rin?!

99+ more messages, scroll to view more.

----------------

"Woah, are you famous, Oreo?" I was literally so confused, left in the middle of the Sahara Dessert.

"Yea, I guess, Bachira! I do have a YouTube channel I guess, with maybe around' 5 million subscribers, why didja ask?" Hiori spoke and questioned in a happy and sweet tone, oh this precious dumpling!

I gazed in Hiori's eyes. They seem to reflect happiness and the sweet truth. His eyes didn't lie and when our eyes met, I felt we had a silent conversation, just with our eyes.

Eyes really are the miracle of the human body, hm? Aren't they just the pioneer of majestic heartfulness? I love when people look at me in the eyes. The pretty and vibrant colours shine in their face, how the pretty playful pupils change their directions when they gaze upon something. How the naughty and mischievous pupils expand, when you gaze on something or someone you love.

Talking about the bitter and infinity love, yes. I might have a little crush on a little someone, we can always talk about that later though, :)

"hiori, are you ok? you say it like five million is nothing" Nagi huffed. It seems like my friends think Hiori meant it in a mean way. But Hiori's eyes don't lie. No one's eyes ever lies. their inability to hide truth is truly fascinating. He just meant it in a peaceful and cool way. I can't help but the drown in the wonderful meadows of Hiori's eyes. Not just his eyes, but majestically everyone's eyes.

"Agh, sorry about that, can we continue and play truth or dare?"
Hiori's eyes wonderfully closed and apologized. I can't help but to wonder, does anyone ever fascinate and procrastinate about the craze about nonetheless but the human eyes? Does anyone see them the way I see them? I love the fact that the human body is a mystery, and eyes are a chapter of that mystery.

"Hmm, rock paper scissors to decide who goes first?" I politely suggested with a bright smile, yes, I like the human face aswell. But the beauty of the eyes are just on a different level.

"That's a bad idea Bachira! How do we even decide how who goes first with rock paper scissors?" Isagi sounded startled. How the human eyes flutter in confusion whenever given something unable to decipher. I might be overeating but I can't help it. Too beautiful to ignore, ain't it?

I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear my rant about the human eyes, and how pretty and precious they are to look at, so I'm sure it deserves a pause!

"Oop, how about we spin a bottle and whoever it points to, is the person go goes first!" I excitingly spoke

"Okay, that's finnally a decent idea. Do you have a water bottle?" Reo agreeingly rambled.

"Yeah, I do, let me go get it" as I spoke, I went to the kitchen, and saw my mom,

"Hey Meguru, what are you doing here? Do you need anything, baby?" My mother sounded concerned. Even after all that, she still managed to let out a big smile which never fails to warm my heart, oh I love her so much.

"Yes Mom, Can I get an empty water bottle?" I asked my mom, and she nodded, She emptied the bottle which had some water and handed it over to me, I thanked her and left to go to my room.

So my dirty little plan for this truth and dare is-

"Bachira? Hurry up! The viewers are getting impatient, Rin was getting worried that you passed out in the kitchen!" Reo shouted which got my attention, So I hurried over, guess my dirty little plan has to wait :)

"Huh? I never said that!" Rin flushed trying to hide his blush, was he embarassed? Oh well, not that is matters because I do have my eye on someone else :)

I quickly took a glance at the chat, you may wonder why I love looking at the chat so much, it's because I love to listen, listen to people, their worries, their rants, their happiness, their sorrows, their love, their hatred, anything and everything! I love how the human face change it's expression when it's talking about something it loves. Even though you can't see their face through their texts and chats, you definitely can see their expression through their texts. Everyone has their own comfort style of typing, and I adore it so much! I like how people like to express themselves more by using emojis and emoticons! Another thing is I really care about others feelings, I love humans so much, I know sometimes life does them hard <3

-------------

emopunkaesthetic @koolmood
Eh?! Does our Rin have a crush on Bachira? That's surprising! As they say Opposites attract huh!

cryingfish @xxmellowand
Can y'all finnally start playing truth and dare omg

ThePotato @sofuntoplay55
Replying to @koolmood
Danggg, i kinda ship Isagi and Rin thoo, maybe Isagi and Bachira sounds better

99+ more messages. Scroll to view more.

--------------

I don't know why, but seeing people ship Isagi and Rin made me kind of sad. Well, I might have a little crush on Isagi, yeah there I said it.

No wait I lied,

I don't have a little crush on Isagi, I have a BIG BIG crush on him! Like come-on, how could you not like that man?! He deserves so much more.

I remember having a journal I wrote for Isagi on what I feel about him, maybe if we do get together sometime, y'know I could show him, maybe he'd like it :)

"Okay, Here I spin the bottle!" I was so excited while spinning the bottle, I just hope it didnt land on me, and the camera was watching, I didn't want everyone to know my little crush on Isagi :)

The bottle landed on Reo,

"Are you kidding me!" Reo exclaimed,

"Reo! Reo! Truth or Dare?" I happily asked him while widening my smile, Glad that it didn't land on me!

"Hmm, dare. Truths are boring~ and I have nothing to hide soooo
.." he hummed and replied.

"Hmm, how about Nagi? Can you give him a dare? You know him better than any of us." Isagi said while curiously asking Nagi.

"hmm? oh. reo can u bring me a bag of chips. oh wait, i dare you to bring me a bag of chips." Nagi uttered while stirring on the futon, I guess he wasn't full after eating dinner.

"What really, Nagi, you're so lazy." Rin harshly spoke, I guess someone didn't sound so happy. Don't get me wrong, after the Haunted House incident, Rin and my crush just seem to get along a little better (i think), you can call me jealous!..

"Whattt, fine Nagi, I'll do it, but we need permission from Bachira first, it's his house after all," Reo said coughed towards Nagi.

"It doesn't matter! Dare is a Dare! I have some chips, you can ask my mom! Go go go!" I enthusiastically pushed Reo away, and continued spinning the bottle.

This time, the bottle surprisingly landed on Hiori,

"Hmm? Oh." Hiori sounded startled. I guess he didn't expect the bottle to point towards him.

"I dare you to hug the toilet," Isagi joked and giggled at his own joked, I chuckled a little so Isagi doesn't feel bad that no one else laughed.

"But I didn't even truth or dare!" Hiori opposed Isagi, "I pick truth!" He added.

"Aw man!" Isagi sounded disappointed,

"Here are your chips, Nagi!" Reo returned with Nagi's chips and threw them towards Nagi, and he catches them with ease. I must say Nagi's reflex skills are no joke. Like man even managed to beat the opponent football team without trying, once.

"Okay Hiori, Since you picked truth, what's your favourite colour?" Isagi said to Hiori, It was a dumb question but since it's Isagi, I forgive him!

"Hmm, it's blue! I really like that colour, reminds me of the flower, blue orchid!" He happily spoke, I can see the spark in his eyes, saying something he loves, maybe it wasn't a stupid question after all!

Then after that, we spun the bottle again, and this time, it landed on...

It landed on the person who I least wanted it to land on. It landed on me!!!!

"Hahaha, Bachira! It landed on you! You must pick, truth or dare?~" Reo teased me. Ofcourse since I love challenges, I'm definitely gonna pick dare, I might regret it later, though..

"Uh, I pick dare!" I spoke bravely, not knowing what's coming next.

"I dare you to do the 7 minutes in heaven challenge with Isagi~" Reo teased me again.

If happiness was a person, It would have been me. Imagine getting locked up in a closet with your crush, for 7 minutes? Yea, this is definitely seven minutes in heaven.

"Don't do anything naughty guys~!" Reo kept teasing as Isagi and me made our way to the closet, I will definitely not regret this! Or will I?

Before going, I took a quick glance at the chat to see how they felt about the dare,

-------------

bananaPeel @notcringeeh70
OMG, MY BACHISAGI SHIP IS SAILING! EHEHEHEHHE SOMEONE RECORD THIS AND POST IT ON YOUTUBE!

PANDAkungfu @whywherewho
oh, hiori likes blue flowers? I'll remember that :)

flowingdandelion @xmoonlax
noooo! Rin looks so pissed! I guess my Rin x Isagi ship is sinking! Welp. It is what it is.

Zestydemon @tottalynotshidou
Guys, whatever you do in that closet, think first! Remember we are here to watch wholesome cute clips, not dirty adult stuff hahaha

99+ more messages, scroll to view more.

-------------

I shot a devilish smile at Rin and went in the closet with Isagi, as Reo locked the closet from outside.

Hmm, now what? :)

♪ end of chapter 8 ♪

Please I beg you, this is Rin x Isagi, just wait okay plspls

Sorry for the mistakes! I deeply apologize <3

Let me know if you liked this and would like more like this haha, I'm sorry If something offended you, let me know! I'll try to fix that.

I'm too worn off, but thank you so much for reading! I really appreciate it, see you in the next chapter!

If you like this, make sure to leave a star ⭐, it really helps a lot!

Have a nice day, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 12.4K 38
Levi Ackerman fell in love with a certain turquoise-eyed brunet since the first time he laid his eyes. For a year, he's just loving him from afar. Bu...
1.8K 48 6
It's like a fairy tale, two kids made a promise to each other that they would grow up together and be loved... But it felt like your being stab when...
2.5K 91 15
Must be love by Laufey 01:21 ━━━━●───── 03:04 ⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻ ─────────────── RIN ITOSHI X OC ─────────────── "You pinky promise?" "I pinky promis...
8.2K 296 22
☆⚽️☆ in which a group of girls decided to go on Discord and troll as boys on the userphone bot. |constant updates| *first book *mistakes *chatfic *E...