MY DENTIST

By fiction_007

A quirky librarian falls for an icy dentist. She doesn't want to have anything to do with him but they keep r... More

PRE-REVIEW
prologue
{CHAPTER: 1.1}
{CHAPTER: 1.2}
{CHAPTER 2.1}
{CHAPTER 2.2}
{Chapter 3.1}
{Chapter 3.2}
{Chapter 4.1}
{Chapter 4.2}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{chapter 7}
{CHAPTER 8}
{CHAPTER 9}
{CHAPTER 10}
{CHAPTER 11}
{CHAPTER 13}
{CHAPTER 14}
{CHAPTER 15}
announcement📢
{CHAPTER 16}
{CHAPTER 17}
{CHAPTER 18}
{CHAPTER 19}

{CHAPTER 12}

19 1 0
By fiction_007

"What are you looking for?" He ignored her words and asked again.

"The lock I put here before."

"How long?" he continued.

Han Jae suddenly felt a little angry, "It's none of your business."

"I've seen them change the chain every few months and throw away all the locks at the same time, otherwise the armrest will hang up after it's too heavy."

After finishing speaking, Taehyung noticed Han Jae's hand. The finger was black and dirty, red from the cold. There are many scratch marks on the back of the hand from the corners of the copper lock.

In fact, he has been watching her from a distance for a long time.

He was going to check out and go back after he was going to clean up the bed. Unexpectedly, he opened the window and found that the weather was fine, and remembered that she asked him about watching the sunrise last night, so he simply went out by himself.

He didn't take the cable car, and walked up the steps alone. When he was almost at the top, he saw Han Jae walking up another path alone in a trance, and followed him after feeling uneasy.

Originally, Taehyung didn't want to disturb her, but in the end he couldn't hold back.

"Get up," he said.

"I'm not looking for it anymore, just take a look."

"Han Jae."

"The sunrise is almost gone, so hurry up, this place is out of your control." After she finished speaking impatiently, she moved the place again, signaling Taehyung to leave quickly, and then she continued to look through those pages without hesitation. Lock.

He squatted down, and said slowly to her without emotion: "I don't care if you can't go back to the hotel last night, I don't care if the child has an accident, and I don't care if you do stupid things here now. But, once Carp, I take care of everything."

The mountain wind blew, whirring in the ears of the two of them as it passed by.

"I don't know what happened to you, but you are no longer a child. The hope of life is not pinned on such things."

On the other side of , people shouted various slogans, sentences and names loudly towards the sun, one after another.

Suddenly, a little girl shouted to the sea of ​​clouds in the air:

"Hey, hey, hey - I love you -"

Then, a male voice yelled out with a more excited voice: "I-I got it-"

Then there was a burst of laughter from the bystanders.

Under such a festive and lively atmosphere, Han Jae suddenly felt something surging in his heart, and shed tears quietly.

"I'm sorry," she said.

He is such a good person, and she actually hurt him when she was sulking.

"I'm sorry," she said again.

Taehyung silently handed her a tissue.

"Do I look ridiculous?" Han Jae asked.

He originally wanted to say something to comfort her, but he was not good at words, and after thinking about it for a long time, he still couldn't come up with a suitable sentence.

She also said: "I have been stupid since I was a child. I was afraid of strangers, timid, and my memory was not good. It took me an hour to memorize the text that others could memorize in ten minutes. , I was so nervous that I couldn't read a single word."

"One time when I was playing basketball in physical education class, another boy threw the ball to me very hard. When I went to catch it, I sprained my finger, but I didn't dare to say it. I was afraid that the teacher would say that I was squeamish, and that my classmates would say that I was making small reports. , I had to endure the pain. I didn't dare to tell my mother when I went home, for fear that she would go to the teacher and the school. When I was feeling uncomfortable, I thought, I must endure the pain. After a while, it really didn't hurt, but But the knuckles swelled up. Later, my mother took me to see it, and the doctor said it was a waste of time and the doctor couldn't cure it."

She calmly narrated these trivial matters, as if she would go crazy if she didn't say it at this moment, or find someone to vent to.

"I have been in love with the same person since I was fifteen years old. With my personality, I actually fell in love with him first and foolishly chased him for many years. When we came here the other day, he said that if the key to the lock Throw it out, then you can never separate."

"Stupid, naive, ridiculous, right? When you fall in love, it seems that your IQ will decrease. I have been to Dongshan many times, but I didn't dare to come here, but last night I remembered this incident again, and I thought, come on. Let's see if that thing is really still there."

After listening to her words, Taehyung turned his gaze elsewhere and didn't speak for a long time.

Han Jae smiled dryly: "I really..."

She regretted her outspokenness. Normally, she seldom talked about this with others, even Jiwoo and the others seldom talked about it, but under such circumstances, she complained to Taehyung.

  Some people have come over from the cliff one after another, and some later people are walking towards the cliff, which is the only way to go to watch the sun on foot. Occasionally, one or two tourists passing by looked at Han Jae and Taehyung curiously. But most people are eager to go to the east cliff, wanting to catch the scenery at the last moment, and don't care about other things.

"I'm in trouble when you meet me," she said. "I'm so sorry."

At this moment, the sun has completely escaped from the cover of the clouds, leaping out, emitting a fiery red light, soft and warm. Taehyung stood opposite Han Jae, with his back facing the sunrise, his whole face was against the light, and he couldn't see his expression clearly, only he heard him sigh after a long time and said, "Show me your hand."

"What?"

"The one that got sprained."

Han Jae raised his left hand to Taehyung's eyes.

  She is slightly tall, but has a thin frame, so her fingers are thin and long, very beautiful. But the second knuckle of the ring finger is bulging like a pimple on a tree trunk, which looks out of place.

He took it and looked at it over and over again.

At this moment, her hands were dark and wet, making his hands dirty too.

"It should be a ganglion cyst." After he let go of that hand, he came to a conclusion.

"It's been many years, nothing but ugly."

He didn't speak again.

Suddenly, Han Jae saw Wu Wan and a few colleagues walking upwards, getting closer and closer to her and Taehyung. Han Jae suddenly became nervous. Wu Wan is the most famous broadcaster in the whole unit. Once something happens to her, the influence of the gossip is guaranteed to be doubled. If she sees her crying here, she doesn't know what to ask. What's more, there was Taehyung next to him.

No matter which one, it is enough for her. Married and unmarried women in government units, the first pleasure of killing time during work is to introduce people to others, and the second is to spread gossip around them.

Han Jae hurriedly rubbed his face, wiped away the tears, and then said to Taehyung, "Where are you going?"

"Up the mountain."

"Then I'll go down the mountain." Then he walked in the opposite direction.

It wasn't until eight o'clock in the hotel that she felt sleepy, so she took off her clothes and went to bed again. As a result, she fell asleep until Jiwoo knocked on her door.

"My God, are you here for vacation or to sleep? The sun is almost setting, and you haven't gotten up yet." Jiwoo looked at her messy hair and frowned.

"What time is it? It's dark?" She rubbed her face and yawned. The curtains are too thick to see what's going on outside at all.

"Boss, the sun is going down is just a metaphor."

"Oh." She was still a little confused.

"It's already time for lunch, and your colleague told me to ask you to go down quickly."

Han Jae slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, wash his face, and go to the toilet.

"When will the handsome guy come back?" Jiwoo asked loudly while sitting on the outside bed.

"What handsome guy?" She asked with toothpaste foam in her mouth, puzzled.

"Oh my god! Han Jae, you just escaped my sight and you became like this in a day." Jiwoo used this word for the second time, then jumped up and said, "Don't hide it, I did it before I went upstairs. Hear about last night's glorious deeds and say your boyfriend saved the world!"

"Pfft-" Han Jae spat out a mouthful of water.

She wiped the foam off her mouth with her hand, rushed out and asked, "What did you say?!"

So, Jiwoo vividly recounted to her what colleague Han Jae said just now.

Han Jae screamed: "Wu Wan has such a big mouth, I just admit that I know Taehyung, and the other words are not true."

"They also said that you went down the mountain mysteriously by yourself just to pick him up and come to Dongshan to accompany you."

"I was going to pick you up!" Han Jae was furious.

"That's right." Jiwoo remembered, "But didn't you say that you have many colleagues with you?"

"I will explain this matter later."

"They also said that you made an appointment to watch the sunrise together."

"Shit!"

"They also said..."

"say what?"

"You hide it. You don't introduce such a tall, rich and handsome boyfriend to everyone. If it weren't for yesterday's unexpected situation, you must have fooled him again. No wonder you introduced so many people to you before, but you didn't like it. It's a famous flower with an owner."

After Jiwoo finished speaking, she saw Han Jae quickly combing her hair, dressing and changing her pants.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to Taehyung to testify for me and explain it clearly to them."

"Let's go." Jiwoo said.

"gone?"

"Yeah, check out after breakfast."

"how do you know?"

"Oh, it's another story after all." Jiwoo said triumphantly.

"explain!"

"He came back from outside to have breakfast, and met colleagues from your unit in the restaurant. A group of aunts gathered around him asking for his mobile phone number, and said that he would no longer have to stand in line before dawn for registration. You can also say that you are in the hospital when you see a doctor. A big hospital has acquaintances, in order to express their gratitude, they promise to take care of you for Taehyung, so that you will not suffer in the unit. Guess what he said?"

Han Jae thought for a while and replied, "I don't know Han Jae?" Especially when he said it with Taehyung's expression and tone, it would definitely shatter the dignity and hope of those aunts instantly.

"wrong."

"Who is Han Jae?"

"Wrong wrong wrong."

"What did you say?"

"He said: 'Thank you'."

"Thank you?" Han Jae was taken aback.

"So, plead guilty and obey the law." Jiwoo pinched Han jae's cheek with a smile.

Taehyung walked back alone, along the way, there were staff in the scenic spot removing snow. When he got to the middle of the mountain, he saw his car.

There was snow on the hood and roof.

 I don't know which family's children drew a big heart on the snow on the hood, and there are a few students looking like tourists who are still adding an arrow to the heart. He walked over slowly, only one girl with big eyes noticed him. After he took out the key and pressed the remote control, the car beeped and the lights in the car turned on. They found out that Taehyung was the owner of the car, so they exclaimed one after another and fled away.

__________

<3

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!!

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎.

𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚎💜💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 441 24
Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin run an animal shelter, a successful one. Min Yoongi is the resident vet and he has a crush on the dog warden, Jung Hoseok...
202 19 6
-Taehyung, a spirited university student, finds himself at odds with his stoic bodyguard, Jungkook. Determined to shake off Jungkook's watchful eye...
26.3K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
23.2K 1K 24
Love tests you at everytime. What will you do when the one you love doesn't reciprocate your feelings? Taehyung is in love with Jin and Jin knows Ta...