Deadly love | Chacha

By CharlixChaseStories

Chase Hudson is 29 years old and engaged to the girl of his dreams. Delilah is the perfect girl, pretty, smar... More

The beginning of the end
Another day
Reality sets in
Dying inside
It can only get worse
Somewhere only we know
Angel
You don't know her
Silence
Let me go
Whats it worth
Guilty as Charged
Too good to be true
You're not alone
Crazy
It's about time
Unloveable
Forever
Secrets and lies
Pick one
Unconditional love
No coming back
Unforgivable
Believe it when I see it
Unfit
Old patterns
Stuck
The lost is found
Past is the past
Homie hopper
Against all odds
Love
How could you
Love language
My girl <3
psychopathic
Triggers
The past is not the past
Back to the beginning
Wedding day
Now or Never
Pick the path
Happily ever after?
Bridges burned
YOLO
Family issues
Living the dream
Choices
Fever dream
A promise is a promise
New beginnings
Coward
Advice to self
Stangers again
Chaos
Deception
Love β‰  Happy
1 second
Fallout
Low lows, High highs
Withdrawal
Coping
One sided
Together forever
Chain reaction
New day, New me
Okay
Reminders of me
Fill the void
Take it to the grave
Light at the end of the tunnel
Make them stay
No more
Pick
Picked
Trust no one
Alone
Been awhile
Twin flame
Missing
Long time no see
The end of an era
Drunk words, sober thoughts
Pretend
The truth comes out
Sacrifice
Reunited
All for nothing
Think bigger
Party of a lifetime
Real nightmares
Broke
Its not what you think.
Fake reality
New life
Whats real
He wouldn't
Where you are
The feeling

Consequences

199 7 0
By CharlixChaseStories

~Chapter 92~
Consequences

Flashback ⏮️

Charlis POV:

Randy: "girl set your expectations low. This place is like prison only we don't get breaks. Trust me. I've been in here for a good year now."
She took a drag of her cigarette

Charli: "I been here a day and I feel like dying."
I took her cigarette and took a hit

Randy: "why are you in here."
Charli: "to get clean"

She shook her head

Randy: "no. Why are you in here."
Charli: "for my boyfriend."

She nodded

Charli: "why are you in here."
Randy: "for my daughter."

I'm not in here for myself. I'm in here for him. And even though we're broken up, I still believe if I get clean, he'll come back to me.

Randy: "she's with her father right now. He took custody from me. She's seen me in and out of here for so long. I just want to be a good mom. I'm doing this for her"

~~~~~~~~

Counsellor: "Remember that addiction is a disease, and it requires ongoing care and attention. Recovery is not a one-time event; it's a lifelong journey. But the good news is that it is a journey worth taking, and the rewards are immeasurable. So let's support each other, learn from each other, and grow together. We are on this journey together, and I believe that with the right mindset, support, and determination, we can all achieve lasting recovery."

I have to listen to this every day, 7 hours a day for 2 months.
I'm gonna kill my self.

~~~~~~~

Counseler: "good job Charli. You're done."

I nodded and thanked him even though I didn't mean it.

This place didn't do shit for me. None of the speeches did shit because I didn't listen to one second of them. The only reason I'm okay now is because they trapped me in this prison for 2 months meaning I couldn't get drugs.

Randy: "bye Charli."

I signed

Charli: "I wish the best for you. I really do. I'm sorry I'm leaving. But I can't stay any longer. I can't. I hate this place. I do. I'm never coming back here."

I'm not kidding when I say, I wake up to rats licking my toes.

Randy: "good luck Charli. I hope you live the best life. You deserve it"
Charli: "I hope you'll be out of here soon and I hope you get custody back. Bye Randy"

I walked away and even though I was sad to be leaving one of my friends, I was more than happy to be out for good.

There is no way in hell I'd ever go back there in my entire life. My god. I wouldn't have lasted in there for one more day. I would've killed myself. I swear to god. It's terrible.

Present ⏭️

Chase: "you're going. I promise, it's gonna be better this time. I will find a good rehab."
Charli: "the only good rehabs are expensive"

Even the bad ones are expensive.

Chase: "well doesn't matter. We'll find the money."
Charli: "no we won't? Where are we finding this money. We are broke. I'm not going back. End of conversation."

I can't believe he threatened to send me away without my consent.

Chase: "We got evicted"

What??

Charli: "we, what?"
Chase: "Charli what did you expect! The entire building could hear our party, the entire block could hear our party?? The place is destroyed and there's illegal drugs everywhere. I'm only surprised we haven't been sent back to America yet."

I can't believe this.

Chase: "this is just proving the point of the importance of going to rehab. Look at all the damage the drugs cost us"
Charli: "it wasn't my fault. It would've happened either way."

The places mess wasn't my fault. People bringing illegal drugs wasn't my fault. Why blame it on me.

Chase: "no it wouldn't have. We would have gotten a noise complaint and a warning but we wouldn't have gotten kicked out. But because you did drugs and overdosed, we didn't have the time to clean up or fix things so they came in and saw the destroyed apartment and they saw illegal drugs."

Okay that's probably the reason.

Charli: "okay. I'm sorry."

I can't believe this. I loved that place. Now we've been kicked out?

Charli: "guess we'll have to start looking again."

We won't find another place as good as that one for that Price.

Chase: "no, Il start looking and you'll go to rehab."

I rolled my eyes

Charli: "not happening."

Absolutely not happening.

Charli: "can I get out of here already? I don't like hospitals."

The doctor came inside the room and smiled at me

Dr.Tren: "you're awake"

I nodded

Charli: "I am"
Dr.Tren: "there were a lot of drugs in your system Charli. What were you thinking?"

Doesn't matter.

Dr.Tren: "so if you'd like to know what happened, here's the story. I looked at your blood tests and you had a large amount in cocaine and heroin in your body. As you know these two drugs have opposite effects on your body, so what do you think would happen if you mixed the two? Will your body get hyped up or will it slow down? None. Your body doesn't understand what is happening so you shut down. Your heart beats fast one second and slow the next, it doesn't understand so your heart stops beating all together. Your body wants to get rid of what's in your body so it vomits. Your body was confused and it didn't understand what to do or how to react so it shut down. Especially with the amount of heroin you had."

Snooze fest. Who cares.

Chase: "so is she okay? Is everything back to normal?"
Dr.Tren: "you'll have to see. Stay with her, see how she is"

I'm fine.

Chase: "what do you suggest we do?"
Dr.Tren: "we have multiple drug rehabilitation Centers across the city, that would be the first step"

No. They can't force me to go.

Charli: "I'm not a drug addict. Not anymore. It was an accident."

~~~~~~~

After I got out of the hospital. Chase brought me to a hotel, he said he moved all our stuff here while I was asleep. When we got into the hotel room he began packing my stuff.

Charli: "I swear to god. Put my stuff down. You can't make me go."

Well technically he can make me go. But he knows what'll happen if he sends me and I don't think he'd be willing to risk that.

Chase: "I'm not trying to be mean or make you hate me. I want you to get better."
Charli: "I am better! Why can't you believe me!"

Only I know if I'm better or not and I know that I'm better.

Chase: "why can't I believe you?"
He laughed loudly

Chase: "because you fucking almost died charli!"
Charli: "it was an accident!"

He nodded and laughed

Chase: "right! Right! An accident! You accidentally fell onto the coke right? And you accidentally sniffed it. And the heroin needle just accidentally fell into your arm? Yeah. That makes a whole lot of sense!"

That's not what I'm saying??

Charli: "No, I accidentally took too much?? Okay? Now stop bothering me about this. Let's just forget it ever happened."
Chase: "we can't just forget it happened?? Because if it happened again I'd blame myself for it"

Why does he blame himself for everything. I'm not a kid. I'm an adult. I can take care of myself.

Charli: "if you send me to rehab, this won't end well for us. I promise you"
Chase: "I just want you to be healthy!"

I am healthy!

Charli: "I'm leaving. You can't send me to rehab if you don't know where I am."

I began waking to the door. I opened the door but before I could leave he slipped in front of me and closed the door

Charli: "move."

He shook his head

Charli: "move out of the way you fucking asshole! I swear to god I will attack you if you don't let me ou-"
He pushed me against the door and kissed me

I pushed him off of me

Charli: "what the fuck is wrong with you!"

It was silent for a second

I grabbed him and kissed him again.

Il be mad later. Il put it on pause for right now.

~~~~~~~~

That was the best sex of my life.

Thank the lords. We're fixed. The attraction is still there. Maybe now he won't send me off to rehab?

I looked over at him and he was asleep with his arms around my waist

Unfortunately. I knew what I had to do. He was gonna send me off to rehab no matter what. He'd rather lose me, than kill me.

When he wakes up. I will be gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 740 54
It all started when me and chase became friends about mm a month ago. We always post tiktoks together and always post pictures together, but i feel l...
1.3M 20.4K 74
SLOW EDITING (cringy at first but i promise it gets better) "lil huddy isnt even cute, shut up." in which a girl thinks tiktoker chase hudson is ov...
576K 12.4K 35
where a new tiktok star meets THE tiktok star. and it turns into more than a friendship. girlxgirl ~~ "she knows what i think about" β™‘ ~~ thank you...