𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 ☆ ᴛ. ᴛᴜʀɴᴇʀ

By mlbtrophywife

"if i'm being honest, i don't think i've ever fallen for anyone as fast as i fell for you." ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .*... More

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝟎𝟏. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝟎𝟐. 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝟎𝟑. 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝟎𝟒. 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟓. 𝐟𝐚𝐯 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝟎𝟔. 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟎𝟕. 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝟎𝟖. 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐲
𝟎𝟗. 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝟏𝟎. 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝟏𝟏. 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝟏𝟐. 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟏𝟑. 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝟏𝟒. 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟓. 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚
𝟏𝟔. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?
𝟏𝟕. 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
𝟏𝟖. 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟏𝟗. 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤
𝟐𝟎. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝟐𝟏. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐭
𝟐𝟐. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝟐𝟑. 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚
𝟐𝟒. 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝟐𝟓. 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝟐𝟔. 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚ç𝐚í 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝟐𝟕. 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝟐𝟖. 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭
𝟐𝟗. 𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐫 𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭, 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝟑𝟎. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝟑𝟏. 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐬
𝟑𝟐. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝
𝟑𝟑. 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟑𝟒. 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐧
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝟑𝟓. 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝟑𝟔. 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟑𝟕. 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.
𝟑𝟖. 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟
𝟑𝟗. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.
𝟒𝟎. 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝟒𝟐. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝟒𝟑. 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝟒𝟒. 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐈𝐒 𝐡𝐨𝐭
𝟒𝟓. 𝐫𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝟒𝟔. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐
𝟒𝟕. 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝟒𝟖. 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲
𝟒𝟗. 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦
𝟓𝟎. 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟏. 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝟓𝟐. 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟓𝟑. 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟓𝟒. 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭
𝟓𝟓. 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟓𝟔. 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟕. 𝐡𝐞𝐲
𝟓𝟖. 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟓𝟗. 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞
𝟔𝟎. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?
𝟔𝟏. 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟔𝟐. 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝟒𝟏. 𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐨?

305 6 19
By mlbtrophywife

trea wasn't the kind of guy to stay mad at someone for very long, especially with people he cares about. he was good when it came to forgiving and forgetting. but something felt different this time.

he wanted to forgive vanessa so bad. all he wanted was to hold her again and keep her safe in his arms. but for all he knew, she didn't even feel safe with him.

trea couldn't stomach the fact that she had been hurting herself. everytime he thought about it, he thought he might vomit. and he quite literally could not stop thinking about it.

when they arrived at the stadium to leave, trea watched vanessa like a hawk. everytime she thought she was out of his sight, he knew exactly where she was. it was honestly impressive how well he could keep track of her.

trea understood that vanessa wouldn't be anywhere near him. he would give her all the space he needed.

he kept a fair distance, just enough so she couldn't notice him.

trea would be the first one to tell you that he was an absolute asshole last night. it was quite possibly the worst way he could've reacted, but at least he knew.

he meant what he said, just not the way he said it.

vanessa didn't know the extent to which she hurt trea. of course this whole situation wasn't about him, but what else is he supposed to do when the most important person in his life had continuously been keeping things from him.

trea felt like he had been so good to her, which he had been. he just wanted her to feel like she could trust him.

he followed gavin to the back of the bus where he'd normally sit with vanessa. he noticed her sitting with cody, hidden in her seat.

trea couldn't let that bother him. that was seriously the least of his worries.

he sat down in the same seat he would always sit in, but with gavin beside him instead.

trea was pretty quiet on the bus. which was weird because he normally loved talking with gavin. he really didn't have much to say. gavin didn't really say much either, he knew trea was in a pretty fragile state at the moment.

with a quick stop at the hotel, they finally reached petco park.

the game felt longer when trea didn't have vanessa beside him.

for the first time today, he managed to catch cody alone.

"hey man." trea greeted him as he leaned over the dugout.

"hey." vanessa had obviously told him everything.

"nice catch earlier, defense is looking sharp." he tried to make conversation.

"are you trying to get something out of me?" cody shot at him.

"what no?"

"oh come on trea i'm not that dumb."

"uh last i checked we were friends first?" trea snapped.

"i'm not the one you should be kissing up to right now." cody sat up from his position and grabbed his helmet and bat.

trea turned to his other side to see gavin beside him.

"relax." gavin said.

"how the hell am i supposed to relax right now."

"you've gotta be patient. once she's ready to talk, she'll talk to you. you said what you had to say."

"i need to know she's okay."

"you can't control that right now. you made your point."

he did in fact make a point, not exactly the point he wanted to make, but definitely a point.

"i know." trea said.

"you struck out 3 times tonight already."

"yeah that's just about how i feel with ness right now." he rolled his eyes.

"i'm sure she's thrilled."

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

trea was probably the most tired he'll ever be. he had been so genuinely drained to think about his shitty game.

as trea brushed his teeth in the bathroom, he heard gavin in the other room on the phone with camila. which pissed him off more than it should've.

he stared at his phone that sat beside the sink. he opened his messages with vanessa, the last from her reading; "okay, i'll see you soon ❤️ love you forevs 💋😙"

he loved the way she texted, he could always tell exactly what she meant with each text.

he typed the simple word of "goodnight" into his phone.

"trea!" gavin shouted from the other room. he spit the toothpaste out of his mouth and put his phone back down, sending nothing.

"what?" he groaned heading back into the main room of their hotel.

"what are you doing tomorrow?"

"oh i don't know, nothing probably."

"wanna go get coffee with will?"

"sure." it wasn't like he was doing anything with vanessa. he changed into a pair of shorts and took off his jersey.

his eyes quite literally could not stay open for any longer. he crashed into the bed and immediately fell asleep.

he left his phone on the sink with his messages still open. the message still unsent.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"san digo is so cool." gavin said with a smile beaming on his face, walking across the streets of the city.

"i'm sorry, what did you just call it?" will stopped him.

"san digo?"

"gavin it's san diego." trea interrupted.

"that's what i said, san digo."

"no, you're saying san digo, it's san diego." will told him.

"what's the difference?" gavin genuinely asked.

"it's pronounced san di eh go. not san di go." trea said.

"that's how i've always said it."

"well you've been saying it wrong." will said as he opened the door to the coffee shop they would always go to when in san diego.

"i'm sorry. you can blame my mother for never correcting me."

"i feel like it's not your moms fault, gavin." will continued.

"stick to baseball, gav." trea added.

"damn okay. i was gonna pay for you guys but nevermind." gavin frowned and crossed his arms as the group got in line.

"i think we get paid enough to buy a coffee or two." trea said.

"god forbid i try to be nice."

"we're just teasing you gav." will punched his arm.

"oh whatever." gavin rolled his eyes.

the group ordered their food and drinks and sat at the same table they'd always sit at.

trea felt like he could resite every word vanessa had ever said sitting at that table. she'd always sit across from him and curl up in the booth. she'd insist on sitting in the booth because the chairs  "hurt her back". the lighting in the café highlighted her eyes perfectly, and made her blonde hair look even blonder.

he was spiraling, again. he had forgotten who he'd been with.

"trea!" the shortstop blinked and went back to reality.

"i think you're stuff is ready." gavin pointed over towards the counter. he stood up and walked to grab it.

"is he okay?" will whispered to gavin.

"absolutely not."

"what happened?" he asked.

"it's a long story."

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

instagram !

tvturner has added to their story

story replies:

mookiebetts: emoji???

will.smith: i wish they had one of these around us

therealgavinlux: one fight w the girl and he's already throwing emojis around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 1K 40
Chris falls for his best friend's sister. Completed April 9, 2018 ✓
87.6K 872 28
~~Completed~~ You and best friend go to a Los Angeles Dodgers game and you end up bumping into Number 35. Is it a dream?
201K 4.2K 72
"You may think I'm in love with the game, but I'm not. I'm in love with you. " Julia Pederson, is the younger sister of the famous Joc Pederson. She...
158K 2.2K 50
This story begins after a one night stand. Completed November 1, 2017 ✓