Stray Kids - ONE SHOT [Englis...

Por Elleinthebuilding

One shot on Stray Kids members (one or more of them) Also upon request/inspiration [Requests open] Mostly SMU... M谩s

Before you read
I can't touch you // Minsung 馃敒
''Can you tell me your name?''// Lee Know馃敒
Teasing // Minsung 馃敒
Wedding day - The next morning//Maknae ver.馃敒
Wedding day - The next morning//Hyung ver.馃敒
Screams // Minsung馃敒
Dom or Sub//Dance Racha version馃敒
Sit on my face//Han Jisung馃敒
When he's drunk//Minsung馃敒
When he's drunk pt. 2//Minsung馃敒
When he's drunk pt. 3//Minsung馃敒
A short lifetime story//Minsung馃敒
A short lifetime story pt. 2//Minsung馃敒
A short lifetime story pt. 3//Minsung馃敒
A short lifetime story pt. 4//Minsung馃敒
A short lifetime story pt. 5//Minsung馃敒
A short lifetime story pt. 6//Minsung
Thieves // Minsung馃敒
Thieves - 2 // Minsung馃敒
A short lifetime story pt. 7//Minsung馃敒
A short lifetime story pt. 8//Minsung馃敒
A short lifetime story pt. 9//Minsung馃敒

Dom or Sub//3 Racha version馃敒

2.9K 29 21
Por Elleinthebuilding

3 Racha drabbles - "Dom or Sub"

Soft smut, Adult Content

3rd P.O.V.

Dom - Bang Chan

«Hey, babe, how was your day?»

You boyfriend is finally home. You both has an hard work day but you had got the time to eat and shower at least.

«Hard» he says, starting to undress at the entrance, «And you know what else is hard?» he adds, with a serious face, but a dimple appears on his left cheek.

You roll your eyes: «Behave, Chan, you have to eat something» you order, going to the Kitchen.

He reaches out and grabs you by the hips. He lifts you up like a child and carries you into the bedroom, throwing you onto the mattress.

«Remember who has to behave, baby girl» he whispers, Approaching you like a lion on its prey. And you know that when you see that expression, Chan is Chris, your dom.

He spins you around, quickly baring your butt and slapping it hard. You moan a bit, already wet.

«You have no idea what I want to do to you tonight...» he says, opening your buttocks and running a finger over your wet opening.

«Mh, Chris...» you pants, clanching in anticipation. He sticks two fingers inside you without warning, making you moan.

«Do you remember your safe word, my little?» he asks,

starting to slip inside you with a third finger.

«Yes, Chris» you pant. You've never used it since you've been with him, but he always wants to be sure you remember it.

He smirks, unbuckling his belt.

«I really hope you don't use it tonight»

Sub - Bang Chan

You've had several submissives in your life, but no one has ever been like him. His physique is muscular, he towers over you, his gaze is intense and always holds yours. He never gets embarrassed, he never backs down. He is completely and devotedly submissive to you.

One session a week, that's your deal.

No feeling.

And right now he is ready, he was waiting for you at his house like a good boy.

«Miss» he greets you, kneeling and bowing his head. He wears the daytime collar you gave him. You move behind him, firmly but delicately encircling his neck between your fingers.

You remove his necklace and replace it with the play collar. You don't use it often and you know he loves it. He doesn't turn around but speaks: «Thank you, Miss.»

You lean down and cup his ear between your lips, instantly making him moan: «On the bed» you order. He gets up and heads into the bedroom, knowing your eyes are already devouring him. He's wearing a tank top and no underwear, as you requested.

He lies down on the bed and waits for you, patient.

You straddle him, grab his collar ring and pull him towards you. He indulges you, remaining with contracted abs that you expose, taking off his shirt, and caress. His penis is already hard, but it stays between his legs, respectfully, without demanding.

«My Little boy, you are so needy but so obedient» you praise him, passing your thumb over his lower lip. His mouth is so beautiful, so hot.

He looks at you with his sweet eyes, from below, and just licks your finger. His eyes are eager.

«Wanna to lick my pussy, mh?»

He nods, trying to hide his desire. He has to wait for your permission, he knows that.

 «Do it, baby.» you finally say, unleashing him with your words.

He grabs you by the hips and throws you onto the bed, forcefully opens your legs and starts running his tongue down your inner thigh. You feel shivers running up your body. He approaches your crotch and is completely mesmerized by your wet hole.

You grab him by the collar ring again and lift his head:

«Look into my eyes, little.» you order. You bring your finger to his lips and he wets it with his saliva, without taking his eyes off yours. He knows you always want him to look at your face.

You bring your finger to your clit and start massaging yourself, in front of his face. He glances at your opening and then back to your eyes, swallowing hard.

«Do you want to watch it, little?» you ask him, pushing your finger inside yourself.

«If miss wants it, I would be honored.»

You smile softly. He's so cute.

«Watch it, baby.»

His eyes move to your pussy again, while your fingers stimulate it. You see his Adam's apple move, he bites his lip.

He is surrending. And you love to make him going crazy.

«Miss, please» he moans, «Let me do it»

You don't stop touching yourself and pant: «Can you do it better than me?» you ask, teasing him.

«Yes, Miss. Please» he begs again.

You move your fingers to give him access: «Make me cum using your tongue only. If you succeed, you can do whatever you want to me.» you offer.

His eyes sparkle, it's the first time you've said such a thing to him. And he knows what he wants to do to you. He wants to grab your butt, crawl inside you and slam you into the mattress making you scream of pleasure.

«Whatever?» he asks, shaking in anticipation.

You smirk: «Whatever, my good boy»

And you hope he succeeds. You can't wait.

Dom - Changbin 

You keep jumping on his cock, even though your legs are shaking. Changbin is sitting on the sofa. He came back from the gym and, like every time, you waited for him, ready as the good girl he wants you to be.

He's not touching you, he has got his arms behind his head, in a position that exposes his pumped biceps. He's still clothed, while you're completely naked. You straddle him, your breasts bouncing with each thrust.

«Ride my dick, girl» he told you, «You can come, if you can do it alone» and it's been an infinite number of minutes that you are trying. Your legs can't hold you anymore and you're still far from orgasm.

You can't resist and, as you slide his penis inside you again, you bring two fingers to your clitoris.

He raises an eyebrow, with a stern expression, and grabs your wrist: «I didn't give you permission, did I?»

«Please, please, Master» you beg. You really can't handle it anymore.

He locks your wrists behind your back with one hand and brings the other to your nipples, starting to stimulate them. You moan, without holding back. Your sounds turn him on and you want him not to be able to resist you.

«My little girl is exhausted... Do you want my help, princess?» he asks softly.

«Please, Master» you moan, as your thighs shake.

He finally grabs you by the hips and smiles at you:

«My good girl did well. Let me fuck you like you deserve, baby»

Sub - Changbin

You're at a party, Hyunjin is getting married and is having a giant bachelor party - typical of drama lama. Changbin is sitting on a sofa and you went to get drinks for both of you.

You look at him from afar, he's so cute, well dressed, smiling at some of Hyunjin's friends and waiting for you like a good child waiting for his mom.

You come back to him with two cocktails and approach his ear:

«Baby, unzip your pants» you request. His eyes widen and he looks around embarrassed, hoping no one is watching you at that moment, but he knows he doesn't want to say no to you.

«What do you want to do?» he whispers to you, while opening his trousers, covering himself with his shirt.

You sit on his lap so no one can see the hump starting to grow in his groin.

«Take it out» you whisper, waving to Minho and Han who have just arrived at the party. You know they will come and sit with you.

Changbin takes his boner out, hiding it under your satin dress. You lift yourself up slightly and you sit on his penis, making it slip between your naked buttocks - no, no underwear.

«Fuck» he moans, grabbing your hips.

Han and Minho join you as planned, say hello and start chatting with you both. Changbin is strangely silent and you occasionally move your butt, driving him crazy. After several minutes you're so wet and he's so hard that, pretending to adjust your dress, you menage to slide it inside you.

He bites his lips and approaches your ear: «Please, let me fuck you, love»

You smile and give him a chaste kiss on the lips: «Sure, baby, when we get home we'll see if you've been a good boy»

Dom - Han Jisung

It's late, Han just got back from one of his concerts in Seoul. He sat down on the sofa and, without needing him to open his mouth, you understood. His chin is just lifted, his eyes are narrow and look you up and down. You are wearing his shirt, as always. You had already been in bed for a while when you heard him enter and got up to greet him. And he was already sitting there, with that expression you've come to recognize over the years. He's hungry.

You want to kiss him, hug him, ask him about the concert but you fall silent under those eyes and he raises an eyebrow, pleased. You know him well.

You kneel before him, bowing your head, and wait for his orders.

«Where you waiting for me, baby?» he finally speaks, with a deep voice.

«Yes, Sir.» you nod, feeling so little in front of him.

«Mh, Sir would like to see more» he asks, politely, stroking his chin.

You turn around and begin to peel off your shirt, revealing your naked back because you are not wearing a bra. Your butt is barely covered by a small red panty.

«Bend over» he commands, crossing his legs.

You swallow. You love being dominated by him, but every time you feel so vulnerable, so overwhelmed with emotions.

You lean forward, exposing your butt to him and spreading your legs slightly.

«Your pussy is so nice, baby» he praises, scanning your body.

You know he always wants an answer and you certainly don't want to piss him off.

«Thank you, Sir» you say, your voice shaking.

«Come here» he speaks again, making you stand up and approach him, showing him your naked breast.

His eyes are on fire and make you feel desired.

He approaches the edge of the sofa and gently strokes your body. Then, without warnings, he slips a finger inside your pussy, bathing in your arousal.

«Already so wet for me...» he moans. He brings his finger to your lips, making you taste yourself. You lick it and he watches your face proudly.

«My good girl...»

He takes you by the hips and spins you around again, caressing your buttocks. He pulls your panties down to your knees as your heart races in your chest and your vagina tightens with excitement.

«Bend over again, baby, I wanna taste you» he asks.

You do as he asks, exposing your intimacy in front of his face, and you immediately feel his tongue licking you.

«Sir, it feels so good...» you moans, not knowing where to put your hands to support you. Your legs already shaking in that position.

He keeps licking and savoring your lips, in a slow and wonderful torture, until he gets up, grabs you by the hips and push you against the wall, putting a hand behind your head so you don't get hurt. He runs his hungry gaze along your neck and to your breasts and he begins to undress slowly, without taking his eyes off your body. He takes everything off, including his boxers, freeing his huge erection. He throws the clothes on the floor and leans on your body, making your nakedness adhere. Your nipples drag on his pecs, his penis rests on your belly.

«Fuck, I love feeling your skin on mine» he pants, sliding his hands up your hips.

«Sir?» you call him, tired of the wait. You haven't had sex in days, because of that damn Maniac tour.

«Mh, yes baby?» he whispers, kissing your neck softly.

«Will you fuck me?» you ask, impatient, «Please?» you quickly add, trying to not be disrespectful.

He lifts his head to look into your eyes and raises his eyebrows: «I'm good tonight» he says, grabbing you by the thighs and lifting you up, placing his tip against your entry.

«Please, Sir» you moans, wishing to be filled.

With one quick thrust he penetrates you completely, pushing you against the wall and making you moan.

«I wanted to be delicate before, but now...» he looks in your eyes, «I won't stop until the safe word.» he warns you, before starting to fuck you to death. 

Sub - Han Jisung

Han is snuggled in your arms, full cheeks and a few chocolate crumbs on his lips. He's watching a studio Ghibli movie and there are dry tears on his face.

He came home crying, one of the teachers from the agency had been too hard on him and he felt humiliated.

So, you went out of your way to take care of him, ordering his favorite chocolate cake and cuddling him until his hiccups subsided. You want him to feel safe, also if you can't always protect him.

«Mommy?» he calls you, with the nickname he uses when he wants to enter the little space.

You stroke his hair: «Tell me, baby»

«Baby wants to please Mommy» he says, without waiting for your answer, and begins to lift your shirt, taking your nipple in his mouth and sucking it hard.

«But baby, you've had a rough day» you say, feeling a shiver down your body.

«And Mommy always takes care of me» he adds, starting to undress and in a few seconds he is already naked.

He's so unruly, he never listens to you, but you are so soft for him, you can't help but please him.

«Okay, baby, what do you want to do?» you ask, helping him take off your shirt. His face is focused as he takes off your panties, his lips slightly protruding.

He looks up from your body and looks at you with his big eyes: «I want to fuck Mommy until she screams. Would you like this?» 

. - . - . - . 

Elle's note:

Weeeeell, here I am!!

How are you my cuties?

I dunno if this kind of content are okay for wattpad, on ig are really loved, so please, vote and comment if you want Vocal racha and Dance racha version of this!!

But, first of all: tell me which version of each of them you like best 3. Who is better as dom? Who as sub?

Elle <3

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

17.1K 144 20
Short skz stories, Angst Smut Fluff All or nothing ya' know VOTE And give ideas, pls
25.5K 333 13
any angst, fluff, littlespace, babyspace, middlespace one-shots can be requested in here (i tend to like writing littlespace so there will probably b...
533K 17.8K 60
#CHANLIX. | 饾樅饾槹饾樁'饾槼饾槮 饾槷饾樅 饾槪饾槩饾槪饾樅, 饾槬饾槩饾槬饾槩'饾槾 饾槪饾槩饾槪饾樅 饾槹饾槵饾槩饾樅?
396K 5.4K 85
REQUEST ARE ALWAYS OPEN. MOSTLY 2MINS AND SEUNGJIN 鈿狅笍RE WRITING BUT STILL UPDATING鈿狅笍 chapters and chapters filled with different stories <3 love y...