Short Crime Stories.

By pallazzio

Short Crime Stories is a gripping collection of crime stories. Each story is a brief but satisfying read, wit... More

The one night stand.
The escape.
In a university.
The police officer.
The con artist.
The driver.
The detective.
The arson.
The two friends.
The photographer.
The missing pooch.
The actor.
Color based discrimination.
The dark web.
The politician.
The erotic scandal.
Drug trafficking.
The lawyer.
The hacker.
The rockstar.
The house theft.
The dream.
The terrorist.
The cat.
The deception of a lifetime.
The Money Thief.
Prostitution.
The other side of the rainbow.
The death of a journalist.
The employee.
The Siren's Sting.
The stalker.
Behind the Bars.
During the lockdown.
The ex husband.
Hooves of Justice.
The Electoral Fraud.
The Fall of an Influencer.
The vicious cycle.

The arsonist.

61 0 0
By pallazzio

It was a cold, dark night when the first fire broke out. The flames danced through the windows of a small clothing store, devouring everything in their path. Soon after, another fire started in a nearby office building, followed by a third at a restaurant across town. It was clear that someone was intentionally setting fires, but nobody knew who or why.

Detective Maria Louka was assigned to the case. She was a tough arson investigator with a sharp eye for detail and a gut instinct for sniffing out culprits. Over the course of several weeks, she pored over the evidence, interviewing witnesses and analyzing the patterns of the fires.

As the number of fires increased, the city was thrown into a panic. People were scared to leave their homes at night and business owners were afraid to go to work in the morning. It seemed like the arsonist was one step ahead of the police at every turn.

But Detective Maria Louka refused to give up. She knew that there had to be a connection between the places that were set on fire and the arsonist and she was determined to find it. One night, as she was reviewing surveillance footage from a nearby gas station, she saw something that made her heart race, a car that had been spotted at the scene of each fire.

The car belonged to a man named Peter, who had a history of mental illness and a grudge against the local government. Maria Louka and her team staked out his house, waiting for him to make a move. And sure enough, just after midnight, they saw him slip out of his back door and head towards the nearest building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 299 10
Ten short stories about teenagers who are deadly killers, from fire to cannibals, from gushing blood to dirty little games. These murderer's are the...
220 36 20
Within the realm of the written word, worlds are born and imagination thrives. In the darkness of night and the recesses of our minds, tales of horro...
13 0 20
ok what the heck. we're doing this. just a funky lil' collection of my short stories and poems
Twilight Echos By Yaya

Mystery / Thriller

580 258 8
Where reality bends and nightmares bleed through, the echoes of terror linger. Horror short stories all combined into one (which is inspired by the...