GODDESS OF WAR

By AlmidFestezo

This is the revenge of Medusa's daughter This is a gxg story. This is a fun story of my own that doesn't tie... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - (TW)
Chapter 6
Authors note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A.note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 12

56 3 3
By AlmidFestezo

SAGE

"Adalee! I want ice cream tubs too!" Sarah kept on stomping her feet. She went to Cassandra and sat on her lap. She cupped her cheeks with her small hands.

We are now lying down on our bed while watching the TV. "Cachieee, please tell Adalee to buy me an ice cream please.." She said to Cassandra. She can't pronounce Cassie's name properly even though she's already five years old.

"I already said no Sarah didn't I?. It's already late.." I warned her. She pouted her lips and I saw that she was about to cry. "You're mean." She said and hugged Cassie. She leaned her head on her shoulder.

Cassie glared at me while soothing Sarah's back. "You shouldn't talk to her that way." she firmly whispered at me.

"Sweetie.. listen.." Cassie said andbrushes her hair. "Tomorrow we will buy you an ice cream. With many many flavors.. Hows that sound?"

"Really?.." Sarah asked while holding her tears and rubbing her eyes. "That's a promise sweetheart." Cassandra said then Sarah smiled brightly at her.

"You're spoiling her. That's why she loves it when you're here." I rolled my eyes at them. I put Sarah beside me. "Come here little pumpkin. Time to sleep."

"You heard what Cachiee said Adalee.." She yawned and hugged my waist. I nodded and kissed her forehead. "That's explains why she's getting tantrums. She's already sleepy." Cassie giggled.

I just smile while brushing my sister's hair. I'm sorry Sarah. I said in my mind.

I  felt guilty and sorry for always leaving her to our neighbor to look after her. Luckily, they are good people. But I still pay them for taking good care of her while I'm at work.

Sometimes she cant sleep, she waits for me until I get home. I felt guilty for makingbher wait but I dont have a choice. We won't survive if I didnt do this.

"Cassie.." I whispered. She hummed but her eyes are still focused on the TV while munching the snacks.

"I'm planning on dropping out this semester." I said and bit my lower lip to restrain myself from crying. "What?!" She almost shouted. Sarah turned her back on us.

"I'm sorry. Did I heard it right?!" She whispered. I sadly smiled at her. "I want to send Sarah to school. But I can't handle the bills, if I'm also studying. I need a full time job."

What I told her was just half of the truth. Another reason is, I want to get away from Amara. I can't put my sister's life in danger.

We are not safe here anymore. This is all my fault.

She reached out for my hand and held it very tightly. I just pierced my gaze on our entwined hands. "You can't do that Sage. Please.. don't do it. I will help you. Stop rejecting my offers this time.." She pleaded.

I wish.. it was as easy as that.. But it wasnt.. I took a deep breath and smiled at her. "I'll think about it.." I pursed my lips. She smiled hugely and  hugged me.

"I cant imagine you being away from me Sage.. You and Sarah.." I'm so lucky to have Cassandra in my life. She's such an angel.

____

AMARA

"Amara.. My daughter.." I heard a woman's voice. She's wailing.

"Mother? Is that you" I whispered. I have no idea where am I. I just found myself walking in total darkness.

"Amara..." I heard it again..

"Where are you mother?!" I screamed.

A large snake crawled to my feet and crawled back to the ground. I started walking even though I couldn't see what I was walking on.

Until I was being dazzled by a very strong light. I immediately blocked my hand to see what it was. What the fuck is that?

"Amara.. You've been looking for me for a long time, haven't you?" A woman laughingly said.

"Who the hell are you?! Stop hiding in light!" I annoyingly said. Then her dazzling light gradually disappeared. Which made me able to see her.

"Athena.." I said while clenching my fist. "Glad that you recognize me.. even though this is first time you have seen me." She said with a playful smile on her face.

I let out the sword snake on my hand. I saw her bring out her shield. Where my mother's head was.

"GIVE ME MY MOTHER'S HEAD!" I screamed and hurriedly went to her to swing the sword. But she suddenly disappeared.

I was catching my breath due to extreme rage. I groaned. "ATHENAAAAAA!! STOP BEING A COWARD AND FACE ME!"

I felt someone's presence behind me. I turned around to check. My snake sword fell off the ground. My knees and hands were. trembling.

I can't move. No... Fucking hell no..

It was Athena. She was proudly holding her shield and her other hand was holding Sage's head.

"Look at your face.. There's a fear in your eyes.. Its fascinating Amara.." She laughed evilly.

My chest tightens. What is this feeling? I've never been this scared before. "What did you do to her!!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs.

____

"SAGEEE!!"

I screamed and immediately sat up in bed.  It was just a dream? A nightmare? But how? As I scanned the whole place, I realized I wasnt on my room.

"Disgusting." I whispered when I saw a naked guy sleeping beside me. His hands and feet are both tied to the bed. He's the guy I met at the bar. Ofcourse I didnt let him to touch me.

I lazily picked up my clothes on the floor and went to the bathroom. As I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I suddenly remembered that dream, with Athena.

Why Sage? why her? The lifeless image of Sage suddenly flashed in my eyes. I closed my eyes tightly. Along with the feeling of tightness in my chest. What the fuck is this feeling?

I opened my eyes. I studied my reflection in the mirror. I looked at the lower part of my breast. This mark.. Its more like a tattoo. An image of an unknown woman was imprinted in my skin.

I have had this since the day I sprang out from my mother's womb. My fingers traced the my mark.

"Hey! Are you there? Untie me now!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 8.8K 50
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
840K 29.2K 104
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
314K 16K 43
Published on 11/1/23 Nine, a special force soldier whose only purpose was to serve the Imperial Army, died and transmigrated into the body of Toby Ca...
209K 8.4K 50
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...