Cat || Yang Jungwon.

By woniehours

This is a story about a girl named Ara, who adopts a street cat. Everything was going fine until some things... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
THE END
EPILOGUE
SEQUEL

PART 10

429 19 11
By woniehours

He asked. I didn't answer. I was so stunned by his moves.

He snapped his fingers infront of my face bringing me back to my senses again. I nodded.

"It's a curse."

"We live in a really different world. Apart from this world. The world, where we can be in any form, human or our signed animals. I am from yannie family. My family is full of cats, but when I was born, my grandfather took me in his arms and that was the moment he felt something wrong. Something wrong with me."

"He said that I am a curse to his family. He managed to convince everyone that I am curse for them. When I was 3 year old, he cursed me saying that I won't be able to come back here until I realise my mistake. I don't know the mistake. No one ever told me anything. He used to do black magic. He wasn't the good one. That was the day, I was sent to this world. I know, it sounds childish. But no one knows me here. I don't have any birth certificate."

"It wasn't my fault that I was born. I was born few months ago. We age quickly. I was 15 year old two months ago and today I am 18. I ask for affection from others."

"You gave me shelter, so I helped you. I fell in love with someone who gave me shelter, it's not a bad thing right?" He asked.

I tried to digest all the information he said. It was really hard to believe. But it was true. That he's actually a cat.

"Do... You know something above the suicide co-"

"I know." He interrupted me.

He again caressed my cheek and said, "don't be scared of me. I will not harm you. We yannie don't harm those, who we love."

"I sneaked into her home. I saw her scolding you because of the pot. It was actually broken by me. I was running away. Running away from the boys of this building. When I am in my un-human form, I feel scared. That night, she threw me from the window, but in a way, I am immortal in this world. I pushed her from her room's window." He said.

I sat there silently. Until I heard the doorbell rang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
491K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
31 Days By rea

Fanfiction

158K 9.4K 33
"you'll understand it soon, just a few more dates left." she flashed a smiled and patted the seat beside her, telling him to rest there after everyth...
3.2K 157 10
"Can I see your boobs?" "Excuse me?" "B-books, books I meant" ___ Strangers to lovers au- Wherein, Han Sora encounters this quiet nerdy boy and ev...