๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‹๐™”๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™ || ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ผ๐™...

By gonsleftcheek

โ ๐™Ž๐™ค...๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™๐™ช๐™? โž โ๐™”๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–... More

๊ง๏ธŽ Characters & Stand Info ๊ง‚
1.0 || Evil Spirits!? ||
2.0 || Returned Friend. ||
3.0 || Airplanes & Rapiers. ||
4.0 || Boats. ||
5.0 || Freighter. ||
6.0 || Singapore.||
7.0 || Feuds & Loss? ||
8.0 || Return!? & Cars ||
9.0 || Creepy Town. ||
10.0 || Steely Dan? More like Dirty Dan. ||
11.0 || The Sun. ||
12.0 || Baby...STAND? ||
13.0 || Retrival. ||
14.0 || Almost There. ||
15.0 || Cat & Dog. ||
16.0 || Recovery and.... Family?! ||
17.0 || Dads....amiright? ||
18.0 || Split. ||
18.5 || The Lost. ||
18.7 || The Deal. ||
19.0 || Awakening. ||
20.5 || Ready to Love? ||

20.0 || The Friend. ||

927 51 43
By gonsleftcheek

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
((A/n: um hey... dont hate me after these couple of chapters its a cannon event 😋))
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"OH MY GO-"
Jotaro took a sharp turn, cutting between two cars.

"Why the hell are you squeezing me so tight?" Jotaro questioned, speeding past a just turned red light.

"That's what she said." You muttered and flinched at the car that almost hit you all.
"And because you're driving like a maniac!" You told noticing Polnareff nod at your words.

Before he could take another turn, Polnareff yelled. "Stop!" He pointed and your eyes widened.
"That car is totaled..." You got closer to the wreckage and Jotaro looked up.
"Up there, Dio and the old man are on the roof."

-

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Kakyoin's POV
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It's weird. Or maybe I am. The address books of my classmates are filled with the names of their friends. They must have fifty friends each, maybe even hundred. My mother has my father, and my father has my mother...

but I have nobody.

The rock stars on TV must have tens of thousands of friends....

but I have nobody.

I'll probably never meet anyone who sees me for who I really am. All because not a single friend of mine can see my Hierophant Green. Anyone who can't see it will never truly understand me.

Until I met her.

- The Summer of 1987 Cairo, Egypt -

Kakyoin's family trip was fascinating.. and educational but it lacked the fun factor his parents wanted him to have so dearly.

So what better way to have fun then to go on those adventurous tours every tourists goes on when visiting!?

"And here we have the greatest street market in Cairo, Khan El-Khalili! You guys are free to leave and go on your own but only for an hour! After that we will be taking a-" The guide was disrupted by some yelling that piqued the interest of the male.

"Y/n, stop it! You do not have a cat which also means you do not need to buy so much fish!" The older woman exclaimed while dragging who he presumed was her daughter from a shop.

"It's my money, why does it matter what I do with it?! And you're making a scene!" She  retorted holding onto the nearest pole with her life.

Kakyoin's mom tapped him, she seemed to ignore the problem and point to the male next to them.
"Look! I think thats the guitarist in that small band your father loves so much!"
His fathers jaw dropped and the two gushed on whether it was truly him.
Their words only grazed Kakyoin's ear, his gaze set on the cat the older woman claimed to not exist.

The mother let go and looked towards the male accompanying them for help.
He only shrugged his shoulders, "I mean the kid does kinda have a point M/n." She gave him a look and the males eyes widened, turning to the teen.

"Y/n...If your mother says not to, then don't it's for your own good." He said sternly and the girl scoffed and let go of the pole.

"What a wuss." She muttered as the cat by her feet, teleported to her shoulder.

Kakyoin audibly gasped and his parents looked at him in worry.
"What's wrong Nori?" His mother questioned and he changed his gaze from the girl to her father.

"That really is the famous F/n, I think dad  should go ask him for a picture or something! We do have enough film." He diverted and his mother nodded vigorously taking the bait.

She dragged the two over asking and gaining the attention of both parents.

Kakyoin felt conflicted yet determined when he finally locked eyes with the cat, watching as the cat tapped the girls cheek causing her to look at him.

Slowly her eyes widened in disbelief, as she took her cat and pointed to it mouthing the words, 'you can see him??'

He nodded and took the courage to summon Hierophant Green, afraid to see her reaction.
Before she could react her parents turned to her and introduced her to his family.

The lady squeezed the girl into her side with a smile, "This is Y/n! She's our only one too, your son and her look about the same age!"

"Seniors in High School?" Kakyoins mom questioned and Y/n nodded with a forced smile.

"Well look at that! Maybe her and Noriaki could be friends for the trip!" Kakyoin's father intruded, hoping for his son to gain at least one.

Kakyoin looked away embarrassed while Y/n took it as the perfect opportunity.

"Yeah! Actually I can already feel the shipping of friends right now..." She began to slip out of her mothers hold and next to Kakyoin.
"It makes me want to check out that store over there and you're coming with me! We'll meet you guys back here. " She grabbed his hand and sprinted down the street.

The parents stared as the two got lost in the crowd before turning back to each other.
"Ha ha ha.... I promise she's not this friendly to everyone." M/n disclosed and they shook their heads.

"I think there's something about her that they both have in common."

-

"You have a guardian spirit too?!" Y/n muttered walking around the male and checking out said 'spirit'.

"A s-spirit?" He questioned feeling a bit self-conscious of her eyes.

"Yeah, what do you call it?"

"Hierophant Green."

He watched her eyes sparkle at the name, "Cool! I just call mine cat. Or the cat. Don't want to name him and get attached just incase he disappears."

The feline jumped onto Kakyoin's shoulder draping his tail around his neck.

"I don't think they do," He said, still in disbelief.
"Sorry to ask you this but are you real?" He poked the girls side and she laughed.

"Yes? But I understand the hesitation, I've never met someone who could see my guardian too... It's pretty cool..." She confessed.

Kakyoin leaned on the telephone pole as Hierophant circled around the girl, "Yeah it is."

"Hey um.., I'm pretty hungry and I don't think our parents are expecting us soon... wanna go find a place to eat? I saw a nice place while touring..." He questioned and trailed off looking at her for any sign of rejection.

Y/n only smiled, "Well what are you waiting for Nori? Lead the way!" She nudged and he returned her smile.

"We might have to get extra food for the cat or he might take something off your plate." She grimaced and Kakyoin nodded.

"Wait your spirit can actually eat?!"

-

And after Y/n came Jotaro, Mr. Joestar, Avdol and Polnareff. They made me realize what true friends are like. When I think of anything bad happening to Y/n my heart breaks. When I remember that Avdol and Iggy are gone, it gives me goosebumps. I wonder if it's because they were the first friends I shared a common goal with. I wonder if....

In these few weeks, we've become close friends.
This journey to defeat Dio... I hope after it we could all go home at peace, still remembering the good times before and still together as friends.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

With your weak arm muscles you tried to pull the French man up, "Polnareff, cmon hurry up!"

"Maybe if you didn't take so long to get up there I wouldn't either!" He retorted causing Jotaro to audibly groan at your bickering.

Jotaro kicked a railing beside him, revealing a metal staircase to the roof.
"See? Problem fixed."

"Yeah no thanks to her." Polnareff mumbled, climbing up and looking around for the group.

Your eye twitched in annoyance, "You know what I'm going to ignore that because that's what grown ups do!"

"Yeah? Well, nobody who's a grown up calls themselves a grown up!" Polnareff argued.

"Well I am because it's like I'm talking to a child!" You argued back raising your voice a little.

"OH YEAH WELL-"

Jotaro stepped in between you two, "Could you both shut the hell up!? Look its the Old Man and Dio's chasing after him." He gestured as the two got smaller in the city.

"Huh? But where's Kakyoin?" Polnareff questioned and you felt your heart stop for a moment. You shook your head of all concerns turning to the two.

You started, "Okay Polnareff, you go back and check for Kakyoin. Jotaro and I will foll-"

But Jotaro had already noticed your worried expression and cut you off,
"No. Polnareff you go with me but circle around so we can cut him off. Y/n you go look for Kakyoin."

"Polnareff is already injured enough it's better if I-"

"Remember what you told me that night by the Cessna? You probably won't forgive yourself if you didn't, so go."
And with those words you both parted ways.

-

You didn't run for long.

You had already seen Dio's destruction he'd left behind.

You also seen the emerald green ribbons fading in and out, looking as if they were trying to still hold on.

And with that it wasn't long when you seen the bloodied body of a friend you laughed with hours prior.

"N-Nori?..." You tried to cover the wound, in a desperate attempt to stop the inevitable.

With what little strength he had he looked up at you, he tried to speak but..

You only smiled, trying to hold back your tears, "It's going to be alright okay? Just hold out it'll be fine.. W-We'll all be able to go back home together, see family, play those racing games! I know I boast about being strong but you all are way stronger than me, so hold on a little longer okay? I-I'll find a way- We'll get some help!" You were able to get him off the water tower and on the rooftop with Copycat's help.

"The future holds so much for all of us together...And that'll also mean we'd defeated Dio! So hold on, I'm sure Mr. Joestar has found out Dio's ability." You rambled.
You felt a light squeeze from the red heads hand and a faint smile graced his features.

The feline beside you watched the Green bands fade in the night.
He also watched the destroyed clock.

One could say that it was almost comedic that Kakyoins heart felt broken at the thought that Y/n would be hurt or killed.
Because it was Y/n's heart that was now torn. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Kakyoin Noriaki: DECEASED
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512 20 8
๐‰๐จ๐‰๐จ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ... ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
363 16 11
๐•ญ๐–†๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–ž ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–‰๐–š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–ˆ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–Ž๐–™! (๐•ต๐–”๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–” ๐– ๐•ฑ๐–Š๐–’๐–†๐–‘๐–Š ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–—) ๐•บ๐–‹ ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–˜๐–Š ๐–“...
93.2K 3.6K 53
It's 1987, years after her battle with the Pillarmen and Joseph. In the beginning, she protected Jonathan Joestar, then she protected his grandson, J...
34.4K 429 79
Just oneshots for you jjba fan #1 in jojosbizarreadventures