Mute

By maximoffjohansson

Wanda is 8 but due to trauma her mind is younger and she's small, Nat takes her in and they end up in a mothe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 9

2.9K 75 0
By maximoffjohansson

Nat was thinking of moving out from the compound, she knew wanda couldn't live in a place with people who don't like her and who she constantly feels anxious to be near. Pietro had completely cut off wanda, she was upset and would sob trying to figure out why her brother left her so quick.

Wanda was digging into her food with her hands, seemingly forgetting that forks exist. Nat chuckled watching the girl, "hey detka can I ask you a question?"

Wanda nodded, the mac and cheese all over her mouth.

"What do you think about moving out? Just you and me" she asked, she wasn't sure how wanda would react.

The girl messily wiped her hands on her shirt before writing, "lena?"

"You'll still see lena I promise so what do you think?" nat smiled.

The sokovican just nodded her head while giggling, hugging the russian. Nat was relieved that wanda agreed, she knew the girl wasn't really herself at the compound, being scared of the others punishing her.

"Well then I'll get it sorted out" nat said booping wanda's nose.

very short one cos I actually don't know where to take this so any ideas would be great

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3K 91
Wanda/Lizzie x female reader and Nat/Scarlett x female reader one shots + mother x daughter one shots Requests are closed for a while <33
22.6K 1K 20
"You've been fighting the memory, all on your own Nothing worsens, nothing grows I know how it feels being by yourself in the rain We all need someon...
167K 3.4K 13
❝ ♪ 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞. 𝐃𝐨𝐧 '𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞. 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐞, 𝐢�...
25.1K 668 22
The story of the daughter of Tony Stark and an exceptionally fast Sokovian boy, Y/n Stark and Pietro Maximoff. Can he adjust to the idea of moving sl...