Dil Ko Karaar Aaya (SidNaaz❤)

Per privatesoul1

Sidharth Shukla, a clinical psychologist, was once a fun-loving and jovial kind of person but now is very ser... Més

Outline
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Gratitude
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Suggestions
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 16

712 92 26
Per privatesoul1

*Read the note in the end. Don't skip.

1 month later,

"I will confess my love tomorrow. Bass kal hi leave lekar preparations kar lungi. I realized late and then took more time due to my insecurities.  But he was there with me always,  trying to comfort me. I feel he loves me too. But I can also see him hiding his pain. Mein khud mai hi itni gum (गुम) thi ki uske dard ka socha hi nahi. Kitni buri hun mein, ek taraf pyaar karne ka daawa bhi karti hun aur dusri taraf usse samjha hi nahi. No Shehnaaz don't think all this, ab puraani baato ko bhul kar fresh start karna hai. I will try my best to make up for all the lost time." Shehnaaz thought while drying her hair, sitting in front of the dressing table.

"Shehnaaz" Sidharth said putting his hand on her shoulder making her scream.

She stood up and hit his chest multiple times saying, "Aise kyu daraya. Kab andar aaya tu?"

"Bewakoof ladki. Kab se awaaz laga raha tha. Kuch bol nahi rahi thi isliye andar aa gaya." Sidharth answered her question.

"Nahi kuch nahi. Mein bass aise hi kho gayi thi. Aur mein yeh sab isliye bata rahi hun kyuki mujhe pata hai abhi tu tension lene lagega." Shehnaaz said giving him relief.

"Itna samajhti hai mujhe? Kya baat hai." He said in a playful manner.

"Ab samjhana toh padega hi na." Shehnaaz whispered to herself.

"Kya?" Sidharth asked as he couldn't hear her murmur.

"Kuch nahi. Chal ab T.V. dekhe." Shehnaaz asked him as it became her habit.

"Haan cartoons dekhegi na tu." Sidharth teased her.

"Haan toh dekhungi aur tujhe bhi dekhna padega." Shehnaaz said as she love cartoons and has recently started doing everything she loves.

"Chal aaja. Aaj mere room mein dekhegen." He said putting his hand around her shoulder and started to drag her.

As they were going to his room, they heard the doorbell ring. Shehnaaz has ordered pizza, burger and coke for them and it was delivered at the right time. Sidharth went to grab the order while Shehnaaz went to his room. She switched on the T.V. and was waiting for him to come. Suddenly she heard his phone beep with notification sound. It continued for 2-3 times so she picked up the phone to see if there is any emergency. She could read the messages from the notification bar. The messages were from some unknown number.

"Sidharth, come and meet me tomorrow."

"I need to tell you something important."

"I have hidden it for so long but I can't do it further. Mere mummy papa ko aur takleef nahi de sakti mai. "

"Please come and meet me. Take it as a request. I beg you."

Seeing the message, Shehnaaz zoned out for a second. She wondered who is the woman and why she is begging him to meet her. What is the secret she couldn't hide anymore from him? For a second, she felt as if the lady is related to his past but she shrugged off her thoughts. She tried to divert her mind towards positivity. She needs to start her relationship with him on a positive note. She kept his phone on the table.

Sidharth came and said while handing her the food packet, "Kya problem hai yaar aaj network ki. 2 baar payment fail ho gaya. Yeh le."

"Aaja", she said opening her arms wide as an indication for a hug to which he happily obliged.

Some time later, they both were too engrossed in the cartoon that Shehnaaz forgot about the messages on his phone.

Next day, Shehnaaz asked him for a leave. He went frantic and asked her if she isn't well.

"Tu kyu hyper ho jaata hai. Relax kar. Mein theek hun. Par aaj kaam karne ka mann nahi ho raha. I am feeling quite lazy." Shehnaaz said trying to hide her actual plan.

"Haan aur dekho late raat tak T.V." Sidharth taunted her showing his famous sarcastic smile.

"Jaa yaar tu apne kaam pe. Tang na kar mujhe." Shehnaaz pushed him out of the house and closed the door. He smiled seeing the vast difference in her between the time he met her for the first time and now.

Shehnaaz was getting quite anxious. It was her first time proposing someone. So she was getting hyper with the date night preparations. Realising that panicking would not help in any manner, she calmed herself by drinking a glass of water. She then took a notepad and started to jot down everything for the proposal - food, decorations, the place on terrace where she will be setting up the dinner.

It was afternoon and she decided to have lunch and then start preparing food for dinner. As she needs to keep everything hidden if in case he came early.

After lunch, she was cooking his favourite food items but her gut feeling was indicating that something bad is going to happen. She has been avoiding it since morning but now she was becoming tensed with this continuous feeling. She decided to ignore as for now.

The clock struck 8 and she was waiting for Sidharth clad in a simple yet beautiful green georgette gown. She paired it with matching sandals and loop hoop earrings.

{Credits : Google}

She kept waiting for him for next one hour. And when she was about to call he entered in a disheveled state. His eyes showed pain, hurt and anger. He was carrying a small baby in his arms who was sleeping peacefully on his shoulders.

Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz who was dressed differently than other days. He wanted to ask her about her attire but he didn't. He then said, "Shehnaaz, she is my daughter. Prisha Shukla." He then looked down.

Shehnaaz was shocked would be an understatement. Her eyesballs moved from Sidharth to the baby and back again to Sidharth. This continued till her eyes teared up. She saw Sidharth opening his mouth to say something but then no word came out of his mouth.

"I need to make her sleep on bed. Excuse me." Sidharth said in a defeated tone and left her standing there.

When he left Shehnaaz sat on the sofa with a thud and kept crying. After some time, she made herself understand that it is okay even if Prisha is his child. It could be related to his past which she doesn't know. But then she decided to wait for him to come and explain her everything.

The night passed but Sidharth didn't come. Shehnaaz again started crying. He insecurities and her phobia was forcing her to think that she would be left heartbroken and lonely again.

Her mind: Even he will leave you. You would be alone for life.

Her heart: No, he wouldn't. Mein pyaar karti hun uss se. Vo bhi karta hai, uski aankhon se lagta hai.

Her mind: Kya kabhi usne kaha that he loves you. And even if he loves you, then why he hid his past.

Her heart: Vo aayega sab batane mujhe. I know.

Her mind: Keep dreaming sweetheart. Agar aana hota toh kab ka aa jaata, infact yun akela hi nahi chhodta.

Her heart kept quite not able to defend her love further.

It was 7 a.m. in the morning. Still going against her mind she decided to wait for him. But he didn't came. The clock displayed the passing time - 7, 8, 9 and 10, she kept sitting there but he didn't came. At last she stood up, went into her room and came out after sometime with her bags. She gave a last look to the house and started moving out. But this time she gave no attention to her tears which were flowing down her cheecks continuously. As she was crossing the garden, she was remembering the time she spent with him in the garden doing painting, meditation, exercises and gardening.

Finally, she left. She left behind her happiness which she had found recently in him. This time she was sure that she cannot be happy ever. Her father's words were coming true: Someone who took her mother's life doesn't deserve to be happy.

-------◇◇◇◇◇-------

NOTE : - Namaste everyone. Read, enjoy and smile.

I don't know if you liked the chapter or not. And I am even not forcing anyone to vote or comment. But if by chance you come across some mistake in my chapter, do tell me about it. It will help me improve and learn.

Thanks for all the support on the previous chapters.

Who was messaging Sidharth to meet her? Do you think she is evil or not? Is she related to Prisha? If yes, then what do you think is the relation between the two?

Baby Prisha's entry. Anything you want to say.

Do you haveany comments on theway Sidharth behaved? What could be the reason for his odd and untethered behaviour?

Will they break apart or resolve everything in time?

{Published on : Monday, 1 May 2023}

_________________________________________

Keep Sidharth and his family in your prayers.

You writer,
Sudhanya

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

492K 45.5K 63
*What if Sidharth was in Bigg boss but Shehnaaz wasn't a part of this season *What if Shehnaaz was a Sidfangirl *What if Sidnaaz were to marry each...
51K 3.7K 20
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮, 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 ❤❤🔥 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙝...
522K 37.8K 66
Sidharth Shukla-A rude,arrogant, ruthless mafia.32 years old .Though being a mafia and risking his own life along with his family, he can't tolerate...
164K 21.7K 86
A girl who have a dream to become an IPS officer. From her childhood she lived that dream and she can do anything to fulfill her dream. This story s...