Him|| Minsung

Per BloomingLino_

|Started 1.30.2023| - Jisung hated his life. Being born an omega was tough, always being hitted on during hi... Més

Prologue
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~QNA~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
20k Viewer Special!
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
Annoucement!
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~

~21~

1.1K 41 47
Per BloomingLino_

~⚠️ TW: Dirty Talk~

Everyone sat across the campfire, getting warm and cozy, everyone was handed their own materials to make S'mores, or just eat marshmallows. But Felix, Han, Seungmin, Minho, Chan and Hyunjin all sneaked away to play a special game of Spin The Bottle.

"There is new rules, for this type of Spin The Bottle, Instead of just kissing, the first person to get picked will be blind-folded and put into the closer, and the second person who gets picked can do anything they want to you." Felix explained.

"I'm still a minor." Han smiled.

"Those wet dreams you've been telling me that you've been having say otherwise..." Felix giggled.

"SHUT UP!" Han facepalmed.

"Let's start!" Seungmin smiled, placing the bottle in the middle and spinning it, and of course. It landed on Han.

"Also if you refuse to go in the closet, You have to drink 2 shots of vodka." Felix grinned.

"E-Excuse me?!" Han sighed.

"Here's your blindfold! Put it on, I'll guide you to the room!" Felix handed him a black blindfold, helping Han go to the closet.

"Are you sure about this, Lix.. I'd rather just drink the alcohol." Han stated, as he sat on the ground, and waited.

"No! No! This is the right way." Felix grinned, pulling something out of his pockets, revealing handcuffs.

He slowly crept towards Han and cuffed his hands together. Han knew something suspicious was going on, he couldn't take off the blindfold either. He look around, as he tried to pull his arm, but it wouldn't come.

"Felix... LEE YONGBOK... WHAT IS GOING ON!?" Han said, In a panic.

"I'm sorry to do this to you, but it was highly requested of Minho to not only put you in a blindfold, but to handcuff your hands. I left a condom in here, just in case, yall hit it off, he has the key to it too." Felix smirked, running out of the closet, and closing it.

"FELIX!? FELIX.. HELLO!? ARE YOU THERE! AH.. SHIT!" Han screamed, trying to pull his hands out of the handcuffs. 

For the next 2 minutes, Han continued to find ways to get out of the handcuffs, but all of those attempts went to waste, The door opened, and the door closed again. Han pulled his feet back to set himself up, and he could kind of see through the blindfold that it was Minho.

"H-Hyung.. please get me out of these." Han begged.

"You look so breedable and submissive, baby.. not sure if I want to." Minho smiled, getting down on his knees, and pulling Han into him.

"Minho.." Han said, breathlessly.

"Yes?" Minho asked.

"Please, let your princess out.." Han begged.

"Hmm.. your gonna have to prove to me. why." Minho smiled, before unbuttoning Han's shirt, and began kissing his collarbone.

"H-Hyung.. It feels to good, let me go.." Han whined, as Minho kept kissing Han's neck area

The soft kisses continued trailing down to his stomach, Minho smiled, as he kissed his stomach, and then looked up at Han, who was whimpering and moaning softly.

"Should I fill your stomach with my cum?" Minho asked.

Han kept making flustering sounds, as Minho kept teasing and pleasuring Han with his soft, gentle kisses.

"Or should I just get you pregnant, you'd look so good with a pregnant stomach... don't you agree." Minho crawled on top of him, and put his hands over his waist, rubbing himself against him, making Han become hard and moan out.

"Minho.. M-Minho.. Hyung~" Han called out.

"Want me to fuck your little hole, here?" Minho whispered in Han's ear, unbuttoning Han's jeans, and began pulling them off.

"Y-Yea.. Yes.." Han bit his lip, as he continued to whimper, still being new to someone else's touch.

"Okay.." Minho smiled, pulling off his pants, and looking around for the condom Felix had placed, and he found it, ripping it open.

"HEY KIDS! SORRY TO INTRUDE YOUR FUN, BUT THE TEACHER IS DOING ROLLCALL IN 5 MINUTES, SO HURRY UP AND FUCK AND LET'S GO." Felix knocked on the door, saying.

"Oh." Minho chuckled a bit, pulling the condom off of him, pulling up Han's pants, and closing his shirt, while he did the same to his own clothes, He opened the handcuffs, and took off his blindfold, and Han hugged Minho tightly.

"I was scared.." Han sniffled.

"I'd never touch you without your consent.. that's why I asked you if you wanted to have sex." Minho hugged him back.

"I'm not sure If I'm ready.." Han replied, continuously hugging Minho.

"That's fine, love. I'll wait til whenever you're done. Now let's get out of here, I don't want us to get in trouble." Minho got up, and lent Han a hand.

"DID YOU TWO HAVE FUN!" Seungmin smirked.

"Yea." Minho smirked at Han.

"Mh.." Han mumbled.

"Room 225! Felix, Seungmin, Hyunjin and Christopher, Out! This is not your cabin!" The Teacher replied.

"Yes, sir!" Felix skipped away, happily.

The teacher suspected Han and Minho's room, and he didn't find anything suspicious so he just left. Han sat on his side of the bed, and blushed madly, thinking about what just happened. Minho hopped on Han's bed, holding him, caressing him and kissing his forehead.

"And what was that for?" Han asked.

"For being so lovely." Minho laughed softly.

"I love you.." Han smiled brightly.

"I know you do, Princess. And So do I. You tell nothing but the truth, only the truth." Minho smiled back.

"Well.. there is something I haven't told you about, but promise not to get mad.." Han sat up.

"What is it, I promise not to get mad." Minho asked.

"Remember when our parents separated us?" Han sighed.

"Mhm, they couldn't stop us though." Minho smirked, back-hugging him.

"I.. I- I let Hyunjin touch me.. sexually... he- he.. fingered me." Han replied.

"Hm..? Are you joking?" Minho's smile dropped, as he also stopped hugging Han.

Han turned around, sighed, and grasped onto Minho's hands and looked him in the eyes, as tears started leaving them.

"No.. I'm serious. But.. please don't hurt hyunjin.. I- It's my fault." Han said.

Minho breathed in and out, and closed his eyes, before opening them, and they began twitching. Minho snarled lowly, as he got up, walked out of the door.

Han frantically picked up his phone, dialing Felix's number.

"What do you want!" Felix asked.

"LOCK YOUR DOOR. LOCK YOUR DOOR." Han cried out.

"What? What's going on? Are you okay?" Felix said.

"I told Minho.. I told him that I let Hyunjin finger me, LOCK THE DOOR. He's COMING. He's COMING TO HURT HYUNJIN." Han cried harder.

"WAIT WHAT?! YOU LET HYUNJIN FINGER YOU!?!?!" Felix screamed.

"JUST LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR! FELIX!" Han screamed back.

Han quickly ended the call, and ran out, following Minho, Han hugged him, trying to calm him down. He was growling and snarling, as his eyes glew more red as it ever been before.

"You're going to transform.. It's a full moon, let's go back, Hyung.." Han sobbed.

"If.. I don't kill him... just know what else he's going to do to you." Minho growled, gently placing Han to the side.

"I.. I ASKED FOR HIM TO DO IT!" Han screamed, lying to protect Hyunjin.

"What.." Minho turned to Han, walking towards him, as Han took a step back, stumbling.

"I told him to do it.." Han stated.

"FUCK!" Minho clenched his fist, and walked slowly towards Han.

"So you like boys touching you... don't you? So why.. why won't you let me touch you.." Minho said.

"I.." Han broke down.

"Your crying? I should be the one crying.." Minho chuckled.

"What are you gonna do.." Han said.

"I don't know.." Minho sighed, shaking uncontrollably, growing more angrier, thinking about it, and painting a picture of it in his head.

"Calm down.. before you hurt him." Chan opened the door, and quickly ran to Minho.

"I.. I'm not going to hurt him." Minho said, continuing to shake.

"I know... what you're going to do, If I let you go. Your going to hurt him. Your going through something called an Aggressive Rut. Your becoming territorial. If I let you go, your gonna leave a mark on him." Chan explained whispering.

"I'm not.. J-Just let me hug him.." Minho said, taking a deep breath in and out.

"HAN, GO TO THE ROOM AND LOCK THE DOOR." Chan said, Han got up and ran away.

"NO!" Minho screamed, getting angrier.

"Calm. Down. You're scaring him." Chan said.

"WHAT IS GOING ON OUT HERE!" The teacher appeared, as other students started appearing on their porches to try and find out what was going on.

***

A/N: Dear, Lovely Readers! I have sad news. I've recently gained symptoms of COVID-19, But that won't stop me from uploading! I'll write as fast as I can, to get these chapters out, but If I eventually don't post, I hope you all understand why.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

55.4K 3.8K 33
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬: » 𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞�...
43.3K 1.3K 35
Lee Minho and Han Jisung were two very different individuals. Minho liked sports and was a 'jock'. Jisung loved music and producing the arts, he was...
47.5K 1.8K 7
⚠️⚠️ OmegaVerse AU ⚠️⚠️ (33k words) Jisung had spent his entire life preparing to present as an alpha in a world where omegas were unimportant- the b...
191K 11.7K 73
Text fic :) Jisung only lives for two things: sex and alcohol. He's avoiding love like pest, but ends up getting faced to someone he didn't expect: L...