* Discontinued series* The un...

By Redlife123z

This is a sequel for my kindergarten fanfic series. Y/N Pov side After the events at Kid school. You and Jasp... More

Ch 1 Kindergarten hero
Ch 2 Mall
Ch 3 Airport
Ch 4 Hotel
Ch 5 Carla messaged
Ch 6 Breakfast
Ch 7 A dear friend
Ch 8 Arguments
Ch 9 Test
Ch 10 First day
Ch 11 Moping up some evidence
Ch 12 Punishment room
Ch 13 The start of progress
Ch 14 Hot chocolate or Hot cocoa
Ch 15 Obedience
Ch 16 Guity
Ch 17 Fire ants
Ch 18 Mom meet
Ch 19 Truth or Dare
Ch 20 Diana
Ch 21 The teach off
Ch 22 Nightmares and Dreams
Ch 23 Breaking rules
Ch 24 Movie date
Ch 25 Under the moonlight
ch 26 The hack to success
Ch 27 Helpful Articles
Ch 28 Operation New Share
Ch 29 Is it worth it?
Ch 30 The secret cover
Ch 31 R.A.I.N
Ch 32 The conference
Ch 33 Santa gift
Ch 35 Will they accept?
Ch 36 Starting a new journey
I writing a third story
Update/ Roxy

Ch 34 The court session

0 0 0
By Redlife123z

Kid Pov
The time for the court had come at least. If we don't prove them as guilty. We could lose everything we worked for. All of us drove up to the count. Dress in are best formed clothes. We met the others in the waiting room. We still had a few minutes before they could let us in. However, since me, mom, and some others were going to be part of the count question. We were going to have to hang in a different area. And were only aloud to enter if ask to by the court. So as we waited. I decided to talk to Carla.

" Hey Kid, you ready." " Kinda of nervous do. I kept waking up from nightmares, and having a panic attack about this going south." " I sure it going to be fine Kid. Just breathe, and stay focus on the moment." " I try to remember that. Thanks."

Jasper Pov
We all gather around to take are seat. The prosecutor on the left, and the attorney on the right. With the daycare crew right by the attorney. When the judge come in. We rise. When they seat. We seat down again. The judge was Muslim. I must of her face. Other then a pair of thin frame glasses.

" We have gather here today. For the case against the Mommy bear daycare. They have been charged with abuse, and neglect to more then 56 minor. All under the age of 13. Ages 6-7. This count will determine if the defendant is guilty or not guilty. Would the defendant please give a opening statement."

The attorney stood up. " Yes your honor. I am here because my client has been wrongfully accused of abusing and neglecting children. Who works at a place historically known. For there excellent work with children." They sat down. " Thank you. Now what does the prosecutor have to say."

" The prosecutor finds the defendant guilty. For child abuse and neglect." " Does the prosecution have any evidence to prove this?" " The prosecution does. Video evidence was sent to the police on December 17. In it shows clips from the daycare secretary camera. Of the defendant abusing the children multiple times. Which were send by Vaellope Long. Who is head of the daycare."

" Objection" said the attorney. " I have prove that the defendant don't send that email to the police. You see, a few day ago. The police had ask Ms. Long to unlock her computer. To see if it was really her. The police found that she was unable to unlock it. According to the defendant. The password must of been changed." They brought out a computer inside a clear bag. " This is the computer the defendant owned. If the defendant can't log in. This proves she don't send it." " I aloud a test" said the judge.

They had Vaellope wear a pare of rubber glove. Place the computer on by the stand. Letting her log in. Vaellope type in, and her face was in horror. The judge looked over at the scene. " It appears that the defendant was in fact able to log in with no problem." The defendants, and attorneys were shocked by this fact. Along with people in the stand. But I wasn't, I knew Adam changed the password late night. Now it made sense why.

Vaellope went back to her seat. The prosecutor showed the video. After the video was done. He explained his evidence. " As you could see here. On December 17, the children in this video. Did nothing wrong, and were only acting like how normal daycare children act. Yet they got punished, and seriously injured." So that why Adam had them all behaving. " Interesting, does the defendant have any comment." " The defendant would like to call Lia green to the stand." That Gabby mom.

In came Lia. She had red hair like her daughter. With tan skin, and blue eyes. After saying agreeing to be under oath. She seat down on the stand. " Mrs. Green. You are one of the daycare sponsors am I right" said the attorney. " I am." " As a sponsor. Would you ever sponsor something? That is actually abuse children." " No of course not." " What are your views about the daycare?" " I see it as a safe and good place for children to be in." " Actually to records, you have a daughter name Gabby Green. Who is apart of the daycare tutoring program. Is that true?" " Yes." " Do you trust that your daughter is safe at this daycare?" " Yes I do."

This got the count room to whisper about this. With members who are supporting them to celebrate a tiny bit. " You honor, I have three witnesses. That can prove what Lia Green said about the daycare safe for the tutoring program. Is incorrect" said the prosecutor. "And who might the first witness be." " I first call Y/N L/N to the stand." You can do this sis.

Y/N Pov
I pull up to the stand, and said the oath. " Ms. L/N, you were one of the old daycare teachers for their tutoring program?" Said the prosecutor. " Yes I was." " What was teaching there like for the children?" " It was horrible. Both Gabby and Geo kept fighting each other. Every time I step in. I would almost get hurt or kill. By a object they would toss at me. Went I try to stop them, or simply enter the room. Both me and Simon had to hide behind the teacher desk for safety. The classrooms was in awful condition from went I first enter."

" Why did you not tell Ms. Long, and talk to there parents?" Said the attorney. " I trying tell Ms. Long. But you don't. Saying as long as there parents continue to support the daycare. She don't care what happens. As for why I didn't contact the parents. Well one of my students, Simon. According to him, other teachers have try to have a conversation with the parents. But have fail to solve anything. That why I don't talk to them right way. I needed to find what to say."

" I would now like to call Simon Gill to the stand."

Jasper Pov
Y/N left, and was now replaced with Simon. His mother who was a few seats behind me. Gave him a supporting smile. The prosecutor continued with his questioning. " Simon, according to Y/N L/N. You had multiple teachers teaching at the daycare tutoring program. Why is that?" " Yes sir, they left because they couldn't handle the fight. Nether stop it." " How long as this been like this." " A couple months." " When did it happen?" " Around the time Ms. Long start working as the boss. So September." " Interesting. Now who might be the last witness the prosecution calls" said the judge. " Prosecution calls for James Sung."

James took the seat. " Telling me James. You were the newest teacher for the tutoring program right?" "Yes I was." " Did the children continue to fight, and was the class in a awful state." " Yes it was." " You honor, this shows that Mrs. Green was lying about the daycare safety and well being of the children. From not taking the proper precautions to stop these children from fights. To the neglect of the children needs for a good classroom." " Very well then. Does the defendant have any to say?"

" The defendant does. The daycare might not have gotten,enough paid to rebuild the classroom. So they chose to support their funds to the main daycare." " Objection. Your honor I have documented prove that the daycare funds are not going towards the children." The prosecutor pulled out a piece of paper. Showing it the judge. " This document showing the breakdown of the funding. As you see, 70% of the pay goes to the defendants. 10% to pay the bills. 10% for marketing the place. 5% to their other employers. And 5% for the children at both the daycare and tutoring program together." There was a light gasp from the audience.

" Does the defendant has any evidence left to prove the defendant innocent?" Said the judge. " The defendant calls for Addison Maya to the stand." Who Addison? Oh that right, she was able pass the daycare test. Addison took her spot on the stand. " Now Addison, your record state you took something call the scholar route. Might telling us about it."

" Sure. Basically it a test. That we can take if we choose. Which comes once a month. If we pass, are parents don't have to pay the daycare for a hold month. I got a 89%. Which is the minimum you need, or at least that what my daddy said." " And what your highness scored now" question the attorney. " 94%." " It was able to, increase? But how?" Said the judge. " See, the daycare must care about them, and there education. How else could her test score been higher? Clearly they must be teaching them at that daycare." " Does the prosecution have anything to say to debunk this." " The prosecution would like to call Adam L/N to the stand."

Kid Pov
Ok you got this. Just breathe and you'll be ok. Taking my seat I had a full view of the court. The prosecutor stood up. " Adam, you were one of the kids who also took the daycare test. Is that right?" " Yes." " He pulled out some papers. Giving them to the judge. " You honor these are the test sore of Adam L/N test. One he took at the daycare, one after the daycare closed. As you see, the one after test was higher." I remember this. I was told that they wanted me to take some test. I wondered, how it going to help, because so far. It seems to be doing the opposite of what we want.

" But how does that help your case?" " If you give me a second your honor." " I aloud it." The prosecutor face me again. " Adam, during your time there. What did they teach you?" " Nothing. We taught are self. The only thing we learned was, how to act in a play. How to give Ms. Vaellope her spa treatments. How to clean the place. And learning how to cook with knifes." The last part worry a lot of people. " It clear to see that the reason, why the test sore went up for Adam. Is not from the daycare. Telling me Adam. What have you been doing that could of cause this?"

I thought back to the last few days. " I been reading and studying some book my mom had bought from the library for me to study. I been given more free time after the daycare closed. That why my test sore had increased." " Interesting" Said the judge. "We will now be continuing the rest of this later after the break." And just like that. We were already half way through the case.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 327 27
This is my take on a story about Tulisa's child. I've seen a lot of stories where people have written about Tulisa's child and made out their life is...
6.2K 273 41
Billy Miller is not gay. He's not even sure he's anything at all because he doesn't like people. But that's alright. His parents, his fish and his cl...
3.8K 101 40
Erica is a 16 year old almost 17. Her parents are barely at home and her older sibling no longer lives with them. Her parents don't trust her being a...