Eclipsed (Demon Slayer)

By WhyMinnie

Ashaya Akari, one lost soul, left to die from a demon attack nearly turned her to a full demon, with partial... More

Day one
strength
final
formula of
defiance
evolve
awareness
wounds and all
corps rules
trial
rehabilitation
strength
2. Mugen
Flame Hashira
dream
upper
sudden
3. flashy
entertainment district
who are you
upper six
finding the source
gathering
defeat
something new
The great sleepover
the great sleepover pt.2
The Swordsmith Village

bloody

211 7 3
By WhyMinnie

I put my hand on his mask and he becomes giddy and smitten. "I'll fight you later, I promise."

He finally lets go as Tanjiro ran up to us.

"Did you slay another demon?" Inosuke asked him as he still had cuts on him.

"Are you alright, Inosuke?" He asked.

"I asked you whether you defeated that thing or not!"

"Uh, yeah, I did. But anyway, Inosuke, how are you feeling?"

"Don't go showering me with your sensitivity and kindness! You hear me? Got that? After all, anything you can do, I can do, too! Before you know it, my head will be harder than yours! And she will be weaker than me! Not to mention...not to mention...uh."

He's hurt but does want to admit it, I sighed and pulled out some binds as I handed one to Tanjiro he tries to tie it around Inosuke's bulky arm.

"Stand still, Inosuke, he's just trying to help." I say.

"I don't need that! I'm totally fine!"
~

A crack in the distance sounded like thunder, hopefully it rains, I like the rain.

"What was that sound?" Asked Tanjiro. "Did lighting just strike?"

"How should I know?" Inosuke walks by.

"But I'm not smelling any thunderclouds. "The acrid odor is stronger now, so I can't tell."

I sniffed. "Kinda smells like poison, but I could be wrong.

"Hm." He looks off into the distance before turning back. "Inosuke, Akari, I think I'm going to go this way."

"Go ahead and do whatever you want!"

"Are you descending, Inosuke?"

"Huh?"

"Are you going down the mountain?"

"Why would I? Just beat it!

Why do I get the feeling that that demon wasn't the last demon? Seems like a whole family of them? My hearing shifted as I looked across the river to a young girl demon. I knew it.

"I'm gonna tear you to shreds you damn demon!" He shouted as she ran back to the woods. "Come back here, dammit!"

"Inosuke!" I called after him as he runs on rocks across the river.

"Father!" She called.

"Who are you calling father??" He says as a huge shadow casted over him, slamming into the water.

My eyes widen as he had the face of a spider. "He's bigger than the last!"

"Don't come near my family!" He says punching Inosuke backwards. "Stay away!"

I wrapped my arms around his chest before he hits the ground, Tanjiro taking his chance at attack I gasped when the blade barely made it through his forearm. Inosuke gets up as the demon lifted his fist, he puts his blade to his other forearm.

"Akari, now!" Tanjiro says as hopped on a rock and jump up, pointing my blade down. Stabbing it into his neck but just the tip. I grunted as I hit the handle, pushing it a little deeper. He roars as He pushed the guys back and grabs my body throwing me. I flipped over hitting the water, splashing everywhere.

"Don't come near my family! Stay away!" He charges Tanjiro but missed.

"Hey, over here!" I shouted as he turned to me. "Come on!"

"No, over here!" Inosuke says as he turned his attention to him. "Curse you!"

He takes a swing and get a fist to his gut, sending him flying. He runs at Inosuke again as he ran the other direction, I ran after him, sliding into the water, slicing his calf. He yells out as I kicked water in his face, and sliced his chest. Dammit! I hear the creaking of a tree as I looked up. I flipped backwards as it slammed down on the demon.

"Akari, Inosuke! Are you okay?" Tanjiro asked standing on the stump.

Whoa.

The tree started to shake as Tanjiro made his move, the trees swings up. "Tanjiro!"

"Watch out!" Inosuke yells as I grabbed onto the tree, Tanjiro goes flying.

"Don't die until I get back!" Tanjiro says flying away basically. "That's one of the twelve Kizuki! Don't die! Don't die! Whatever you do, don't die!"

A big hand grabs my leg as I dug my nails into the wood, he forced me to let go as He whips me around, hanging me directly in front front of his face. My eyes widen with pure terror. I screamed as he threw me, hitting my back against what I assume in a tree. A Sharp gasp escaped my body.

"Amane!" Inosuke shouted.

I coughed till blood hit the ground. "It's A-akari."

"Well, well." A sinister voice enters the air from behind me. I shivered as I turned around. "You smell... wonderful! Half blood will make me invincible!"

It was another demon, a little smaller than the other one, this day just keeps getting better and better. I coughed up some more blood as he inhaled deeply, like he was some kind of turn on. I stood up with my sword in hand, I can't stop now. I swing at him and he dodged it, I try again and he kicks me onto the ground. I'm not as strong as I was 10 minutes ago.

"How pathetic! To think this was the half-blood the moon chose." He let out a laugh.

I stand back up, let's just hope everyone is doing better than I am. "Y-you're not as strong as your father."

"What?"

"Are you even trying?"

"Shut up!" He says as my arm lifted up from a thread I cut it and then my body is lifted by my ankle, he's using thread's too. My sword drops and he picked it up, shit!

"Does this work on half bloods too?" He asked as he swings the blade at me. I closed my eyes as I heard three objects clatter to the ground. Then the smell of my bloo.p I opened my eyes to see my fingers were gone? I screamed as he laughed psychotically. My fingers!! He hits me in the ribs with his fist again and again, even sliced me with my blade. He moves my head towards him as his tongue licks the blood off my mouth.

I closed my eyes tightly as he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

"Akari." I opened my eyes to see Ms. Kiyo.

"Master?" I say

"Why are you letting this happen?"

"I-I'm not-"

"But you are, I told you to get angry! You have all the weapons you need...now fight!" Her words whisper through my head.

I opened my eyes and bit down hard as his tongue rips off. I spit it out and opened my hand, my sword flies out of his and into mine. I cut the thread and landed on my knee.

He shouted as his tongue finally grew back, my fingers probably won't and that pissed me off.

"I will show you." I say.

"Show me what?" He growls.

"My true power!" I moved quickly as I sliced through his leg, he almost fell as I jumped into the air.

Total concentration, I take a deep breath. Snow breathing, sixth form: make it rain! I sliced through every single limb and lastly his neck, blood splatters as I dropped to the ground. I felt my breathing slow, my heart barely pumping. Maybe, this is it, maybe I will win but lose, I tried, I did, I won but what about my... friends? My back hits the ground as I spit up some blood on my chin. He definitely broke some ribs, probably puncturing my lungs, I think I'll lay here and choke on my own blood.

I'm going to die here, aren't I?

But I can't. I have a will to live that not even myself can understand. And I refuse to not see why, I need to do something, but I can't move. I'm dying as human, doesn't mean I can die as a demon.

I grunted as I tried to lift myself, hearing my bones crack, I shouted out in pain, tears pricking my eyes as I finally lifted myself, holding myself up with my good hand. My stumps still bleeding profusely, pinky, ring, middle. I cut a piece of my skirt off and wrapped it tightly, sniffled, that's a lot of demon blood! It smells like Nezuko! Oh, no! My pupils shrink. I will not give up! I stabbed my blade into the ground and forced myself up, gritting my teeth. Total concentration! I bust into a sprint following the scent, I can now smell Tanjiro's blood! Up ahead I see the demon as Tanjiro continues to try and swing his broken balde into his neck. I grip my handle with my one hand and lifted it high as I shouted throwing the blade into the demons back! Nezuko used a power of flames and Tanjiro slices the head clean off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 3.1K 30
❝ THERE is no denying that there is evil in this world, but the light will always conquer the darkness. ❞ 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | slow...
894 4 20
Killua Zoldyck suddenly wakes up in another world full of demons. He decided to become a demon hunter to save people. He meets Mitsuri and Tanjiro in...
405K 13.6K 49
◈ 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. ◈ As the 1...
65.8K 2K 46
" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other " . . . . . . . . " do you hate me ?" " h...