Ties And Fate (Book 1)✔️

بواسطة NunenaClarke

Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In t... المزيد

Chapter I.
Chapter II (Arc 1).
Chapter III.
Chapter IV.
Chapter V.
Chapter VI.
Chapter VII.
Chapter VIII.
Chapter IX.
Chapter X.
Chapter XI.
Chapter XII.
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII (End of Arc)
Chapter XIX (Arc 2)
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Important news!!!
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII( End of Arc)
Very Important News!!!

Chapter XXXVI

2K 44 1
بواسطة NunenaClarke

Feel free to point out any grammatical errors. Enjoy!

Tossing and turning, she settled on placing a pillow and her head squeezing her eyes shut. After returning home, she could not help but get distracted.

She took a deep breathe as her heart sped up. After asking Long Yue earlier that question, the answer that came wasn't what she hadn't expected.

"Let's just say you see your friend with someone else. Assuming, your friend is a guy and you see him with another girl. If you hate seeing them together ,even if just talking to each other, what does it mean?" She asked.

"Well, it could mean two things. Hmm,let me think. " She tapped the table for a moment.

"Ok, then it's like this. If that friend who always gave you attention and later doesn't give you as much, but gives it to others, you start to get possessive and want that attention again.
Then you're probably jealous as well ."

" Why would I be jealous?" She spurted out before she realized her mistake. Her two friends shared a look that she ignored.

" I mean, why would the friend be jealous? You're only friends right?"

" If you want me to say it out loud before you realize, then I will. It means, that friend has feelings for the boy."

" What kind of feelings?" Her eyes lowered as she tried to evade the answer that was already there.

" You figure it out."Her eyes twinkled.

Feelings? Long Yue had said it meant there were feelings present. Did it mean she had a crush on him?

How? Well, she knew Xi Jinwei was very handsome, smart, had a good social standing and was from a wealthy family.

He was every girl's dream guy and every guy wanted to be like him. But she had met people similar like Fu Tuying and Song Hongli. She didn't have that interest in them so why him.

Maybe because he treats you well and cares for you?

She removed the pillow from her head calming down. There's no way around it. She had a crush on him.

She laughed as she finally admitted it to herself. Feeling giddy, she sat up but her expression changed as she remembered what happened in music room today.

No! That wasn't going to stop her.

Cheng Qi slurped the bowl of noodles as loud as he could to spite Xi Jinwei who was on the phone.

Xi Jinwei who was typing away on his computer at home asked him on the phone on his desk.

" Are you heading there now?"

" Yeah. I am on my way. I almost missed the bus." He answered as he sat in the bus with an almost finished bowl of  noodles.

He would not have time for supper at home so he might as well eat now.

College entrance exams was approaching so when he got home, he would go and study.

He was getting a job at the Fu Family's as Fu Shiyun's tutor. They had done the interview online and today he would be starting. But that wasn't the only reason he was tutoring there.

"If you find anything as well, tell me as soon as you can."

" Ok. You owe me! I am wasting my time tutoring instead of studying." Cheng Qi exasperatedly muttered.

The job offered was to be a tutor for Fu Shiyun of the Fu Family. She has just started high school but her Maths and Chinese were falling behind.

Honestly, he didn't want to become involved with the Fu Family in any way for some weird reason but he had to do this for his friend.

Dropping off, he soon reached the extravagant mansion littered with guards in and out.

The guard by the door asked him state his business. When he did, they led him inside.

The place exuded awe and you could tell that rich people really spent time and money on their design.

For example, there was a tiger sculpture with clear water flowing through its mouth into a lavish pool design surrounded by very beautiful designs around it.

Cheng Qi was from a more humble background so he sometimes saw these things as too lavish.

A woman dressed in very expensive jewelry and an all white blouse and trousers came outside holding a glass of champagne with faint noise behind her.

It seemed there was a party going on with a lot of guests inside when she opened the door.

" Oh. You must be Cheng Qi." Her laughter twinkled merrily.

" Yes ma'am." He bowed slightly to her in respect. He had to make a good first impression.

" I see. " She turned and called . " Tuying! Tuying, come here." She turned back around before waving the guards off.

Placing her hand on his shoulders, Fu Tuying who was talking to guests heard his mother's call. Dhe introduced when he arrived.

" This is Shiyun's new tutor. I want you to look after him for a bit."

" You?" Fu Tuying looked surprised by his appearance.

'' Yeah. I am the tutor." He smiled and turned to the lady.
" Fu Tuying and I know each other"

"That's great news! Then will you mind showing him around dear?."

He stared at Cheng Qi for a bit before gesturing him to follow. He led him upstairs without a word.

Cheng Qi always had a feeling that Fu Tuying didn't like him and so he tended to avoid him most of the time. Now he was tutoring his sister, that was going to be difficult.

" This is my sister's room but  you will mostly study downstairs . There's a party down there today so it will be in her room." He said nonchalantly.

He knocked on the door and opened it as Cheng Qi followed behind shifting his glasses .

As usual, the room was big and quite girly. The bed was the only thing dark coloured and neatly made .Everything else thing was scattered in place like there was a tornado in the room a few seconds ago.

" Shiyun. Where are you?"

A muffled voice and a head poked from under the bed. She got from under there and asked.

" What now?! Oh-" She paused when she saw the other person in the room and turned red.

" This is Cheng Qi. I assume you already know him." He looked at his sister pointedly.
" What happened here?"

"I'm looking for something." The girl looked a bit flustered as she discreetly started to push the thing under the bed or out of the way.

Fu Tuying rubbed his temple tiredly and sighed.
" Get your books. You are going to study in my room today ,so I call the maid to tidy up this place. Seriously, didn't mother tell you the new tutor was coming."

Fu Shiyun opened her mouth to retort but instead mumbled," I didn't know it would be Brother Cheng."

" What?" He frowned.

She shook her head and went to her study desk for some books.

Cheng Qi however was delighted. He would actually go to Fu Tuying's room today. This made things easier for him.

When they settled in the room, Cheng Qi looked through her books to find out what he needed to know and what to do. He asked her a few questions then went back to the books.

After a moment, he went downstairs for moment and Cheng Qi nonchalantly got up and paced around like he was reading the book attentively but was thinking.

He wanted to wait for a few more days to take action but from the way things were ,he would not have a chance to come here again so he better take the chance.

He sat down on the study desk and was about to stick a recording device behind the desk when he remembered that Fu Shiyun was staring at him as she sat on the bed.

" Here, redo this exercise and let me see what went wrong." She nodded and took the book and started.

Cheng Qi shifted his glasses and took the Chinese book to stare at it as he discreetly stuck the recording device at the back of the desk instead of under his heart beating in angst.

He sighed a sigh of relief and went to sit down on the bed with the girl. Just then Fu Tuying entered the room.

Lucky.

Thanks for reading. Why do you think Cheng Qi is doing this?If you're loving, Vote and Comment y'all.  Bye🌹🌹 and see you in the next chapter.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

28.3K 871 93
Evelyn, a modern woman, finds herself suddenly transmigrated into a novel where her peaceful life is turned upside down by a crazy Duke who happens t...
72.9K 1.8K 118
ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ʜᴛᴛᴘꜱ://ᴡᴡᴡ.ᴍᴛʟɴᴏᴠᴇʟ.ᴄᴏᴍ/ꜰᴀʀᴍᴇʀꜱ-ᴡɪꜰᴇ-ʜᴀꜱ-ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ-ꜱᴋɪʟʟꜱ/. 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖 : 𝔽𝕎ℍ𝕄𝕊 𝔸𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕥�...
520K 31.4K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
63.8K 1.3K 104
Description She was transmigrated into a novel where she became the cannon fodder who abused the male lead and ultimately suffered her demise under s...