•RE-ADVENTURES• | Pokemon X O...

By yuitheblackx

Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some pe... More

A Night In Viridian
First Catch
Getting The Badge
Mt.Moon Trouble
Cerulean's Deadly Experience
Maiden In Bloom
Proton's Deadly Clutches
S.S.Anne Fiasco
Reunion
Lightning Fast Progression
Three's A Squad
Celadon Heist
Clashing Ideals
Lavender Hauntings
Tired Trio Reach Fuschia
We Meet Again
Battles And Problems
Parting Ways
Truth Be Told
Darkness Looms Over
Problems In Kanto
Hunt For The Legendary Birds
Freezing Seafoam Islands
Mysterious Trainer Strikes
The Showdown Begins
Silph Co. Conflict
Turn Taken For The Worse
Tyranny Ends
To The Top
Legend Of The Champion
See You In The Semi-Finals
Semi-Finals Take Off
The Kanto War
Next Step
The Johto Region
Teammates And Threats
Challenges
Slowpoke Crisis
Forest Guardian
Goldenrod Radio Battle
Underground And National Park
Revealing The Past
Ecruteak In Chaos
The Young Little Girl
Raiden And Riyu
Fortune And Misfortune
Olivine To Cianwood
Safari Zone Abduction
Unleashing Traces
Intentions Of Team Rocket
Ninja Town Of Mahogany
Raging Over The Lake
An Old Man's Wisdom
Radio Tower Take Over
Return Of Darkness
Taking The Rockets Down For Good
Confession
Fragments Of The Past
Possible Graveyard
Battle For The Last Badge
Silver Conference
Disastrous Finale
Realize
Goodbye Johto
Hoenn Welcomes You
That Boy Wally
Magma And Aqua
Concealing Emotions
Rustboro To Dewford
Unfortunate Events
Regice Invasion
An Unwanted Confrontation
Expense
Battles Both In And Out
Slateport City
Whom To Trust
Food Theft
Reunited
To Fallarbor
Meteorite Mentality
Love Or War
Fairy Wings
With Wallace
Team Eon
Atop Mt.Chimney With A Playboy
Aftermath Of Mt.Chimney
Mirage Tower
Two Badges In A Row
Side By Side
Bridged Gap
Weather Institute Horror
Riots
Peace Returns
Scorching Trouble
Drowning In The Depths Of Despair
Reminded
Relations
The Edge
Ren's Origins
Twisted Dream
Magma Invasion
Battling Together With The Champion
Breaking The News
Moves Against
Brendan Returns
Seventh Badge
Time To Act
Lured Into A Trap
Jagged Base
Old Friend
Sea Mauville Sacrifice
Another Vote

Let The Journey Begin

202 2 0
By yuitheblackx

It was a new morning.The day that everyone was waiting for.All across the world, new trainers start their adventure today.Every aspirant gets their first Pokemon today afterall and in Pallet Town lives 16 year old girl Hiraoka Mayumi.She has waiting for this day since a long time.Starting today she will have to live by herself in the wilderness and survive through the countless challenges on the battlefield.

She puts on her signature black jacket and heads out with her bag.As she is heading out she is stopped.

"Mayumi, are you sure you packed everything?",she hears a rather familiar voice.

"I did mom.I checked through my bag well over 4 times and I am a 110% positive that nothing's left out.",Mayumi looks back at her and answers.

"I still don't know if I can let you out like that... a journey full of adventure... I envy you, kiddo. You definitely won't be alone. You'll have your Pokémon with you.But come back sometimes. I would like to see the kinds of Pokémon you've caught, dear and I would also like to see how much you've grown...",upon hearing this she goes back to her and flicks her forehead.

"Seems like Mommy Shizue is terribly worried about this rebel.You'd better not worry about me or you won't be able to sleep peacefully at night which in return won't allow me to sleep peacefully.Got it?",says Mayumi and finally sets out.

As Mayumi leaves, Shizue leaves a few words for her,"Be a good girl on the road and don't let yourself defeated by some random trainers."

"Will do."

"I should actually be sorry for the ones who will try to defeat you.They won't know what hit them...",she thinks to herself.

Mayumi runs across town and takes a good final look at the town that she has so many fond memories of as she won't be able to witness the sight again for a while and before she could even finish taking a good look at everything, she was already at Professor Samuel Oak's lab.With a confidence she enters his lab.

"Ahh! There you are Mayumi.I've been waiting for you.You already look like an experienced Pokemon Trainer with that confidence",
Professor Oak notices her.

"Professor, I've been waiting too.I hope that my confidence doesn't seem as arrogance.",she replies.

"Of course not.Confidence is required when you start something new dear.I think it won't be good to keep you waiting anymore.",says Oak and walks towards her and shows her the table that determines her future.She walks upto it.

"Here are three Pokemon that new trainers across the region are going to get.The grass type Bulbasaur, the fire type Charmander and the Water type Squirtle.Choose your starter carefully for it is an important decision that is going to lead you on your journey.",says Oak looking at her.She steps forward and picks up the Pokemon that is going to start everything for her.

"Professor, I choose Squirtle!",
Mayumi happily picks it up in her arms.

"Well then, that concludes the selection.All that's left is to give you this Pokedex.",he hands it over to her along with Squirtle's Pokeball along with 5 empty ones for her to use.

"Mayumi, from here on, the road is going to be a harsh one.Who will you meet?Where will you go?What is your destination? It's all upto you now.And remember, always stay on your guard.You already know of the world we live in now.Trainers have resorted to terrible ways to just win and diplomatic relations with the other regions is at its worst right now.And it is a good policy to not incur the hostility of anyone on the road.Understood?"said Oak with a serious look in his eyes.

"Understood Professor.Well that's my cue to leave.See ya!", with that she finally sets out on her adventure.
But before she could set out, she stops by a familiar place in town.This familiar place is the Workshop of Pallet.

"I am here to pick up my needle.Is it done?",Mayumi walks upto the blacksmith who is slouched near the kiln and asks him.

"It's on that table.",he points to a table that has a long black needle that's shining.She picks it up and leaves cash behind on the table.

"I know that trainers have started attacking each other for winning a fight.But you could've just bought a new weapon.It was tough fixing it.You are strong enough either way...",he looks at her.

"Well I've been using this for the past 3 years and it's just too good to give up on.And yes I have to carry it.I am excited to see alot of flowers blooming from the dead afterall.You did a good job.I almost couldn't recognise it.Its as good as new Jake.",she replies and leaves.

After around an hour of walking,she is finally on Route 1.As she continues walking she sees a rather peculiar tail.Without using the Pokedex, she deduces it to be a Charmander and throws Squirtle's Pokeball at it.She commands Squirtle to attack and another voice commands Charmander to counter attack.It was another trainer.He picks his Charmander up and walks towards her.Squirtle walks it's way into Mayumi's arms.

"Who the hell do you think you are thinking you can attack another trainer's Pokemon like that?",he asks her rather calmly.

"Well I didn't know that it belongs to another trainer like me.I was going to catch it but well there's plenty of Pokemon in this region.",she says.

"Don't compare me with the likes of you fool.",he says.

"Woah there buddy.I was apologizing but seems like that you ain't up for it.And my bad, I shouldn't have compared you with me.Besides it was my mistake to make a comparison with a stranger.",she smirks and walks away.

"Raiden."

"What was that?",she looks back at him rather sinisterly.

"I said my name is Raiden."

"Cool.But what's that gotta do with me?"

"Uehara Raiden, 16 years old.Now tell me about yourself.
"Hiraoka Mayumi, 16 years old.From Pallet.Call me Mayu."

"Now we are no longer strangers are we?"

"Wow!So you really think that something's gonna change by us not being strangers?"

"Think again.You see, I and Charmander can use a warm up battle.We think you'd be the perfect prey."

"Likewise.I and Squirtle can use a bit of action.But can we stop by the rest-stop area on this route. I don't know how long you've been one the road but I'll tell you my legs are ready to throw the towel in before we even start battling."

"Fine.I can use some rest too.Want me to treat you to something?"

"Fine.I'll treat you to something awell."

-

Meanwhile in the Team Rocket Headquarters:

"Today is the day when trainers all across Kanto get their first Pokemon.These inexperienced fools are a sorry excuse to trainers.They are the perfect targets.My order for all of you is to find such trainers and steal their Pokemon.",said their boss Giovanni to which the grunts agreed.

-

After about 15 minutes of walking they reached the rest-stop area and have sat down.

"Thanks for buying me these potatoes",says Mayu.

"I should be thankful too.You bought me these rice cakes afterall.",said Raiden.

As they were chowing down on their snack, they overhear a trainer boasting themselves.Mayu walks upto him.

"Is there any trainer that can defeat me?",he boasts himself.

"Can I try?I am sure I can send you back crying.",said Mayu.

"You think too high of yourself.If you can, beat me and my Rattata."

"Will do.Go Squirtle."

"Alright Rattata use Quick Attack."

"Squirtle use Water Gun."

"Do it again Rattata and this time stronger."

"He really thinks, he can win just by Quick Attacking my Squirtle.Who the hell even made him a trainer.",she thought to herself."You know what?I'll just let my Squirtle finish you of with Rapid Spin.Use Rapid Spin."

"Noooo my Rattata..."

"Alright Youngster Ben, pay me up for beating me."

As he pays her, she takes a moment to thank her Squirtle for a good battle.While eating from a distance,"She's not half bad.Rapid Spin is an attack that Squirtle gets when it's stronger.She must be training it before we crossed paths.", thought to himself Raiden.Mayu calls Raiden up for a battle when the area is attacked by Team Rocket Grunts.

People who were there started hiding.They attacked the trainers there and started abducting a few Pokemon.Mayu saw this as a threat and sent her Squirtle into its ball.She pulled out her needle and stabbed a grunt.She did it to countless other grunts.A few of them tried to do the same to her but met the same fate as the other grunts.It started raining.Eventually she freed up a few Pokemon and few of them tried running away.She followed them but was stopped when she felt a sharp point at her back.Without even turning back to look at what was happening,she understood the situation she was in.

"Raiden... You do know that you are making an enemy of the wrong person right?",she said in a low tone.She has blood splattered all over her.Alas she slowly turned around to see that Raiden too was splattered in blood.Both of them look at each other's blood stained faces and as they stare at each other the clouds sent out their first thunder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 101 15
2022: This needs to be rewritten, and I am currently rewriting it on my AO3. Check my profile for a link to my AO3 profile, under Mel_the_Pirate! It'...
98 0 27
Story started on DeviantArt. Pokémon fanfiction of one of my favorite Mystery Dungeon Series: Explorers of Sky ~ Arc 1 Time: *Completed* Waking up in...
58.3K 865 27
I don't own pokemon or any character or anything of this except for the story 🙃🙃 1.This is a story about Ash's sinnoh league and after it. 2.Ash x...
4.9K 52 17
Note: Some chapters I'm slowly editing them. So, there are few mistake in here without me realize This is my first ever Fan-fiction that I ever done...