All For Fun | Jenna Ortega Im...

By MisfitMeriaMinaj

Imagines/One-shots of Jenna Ortega and her characters! Predominantly gxg, but there's things for my male read... More

Your Teeth In My Neck (w.a)
Your Teeth In My Neck II (w.a)
Officer Ortega (j.o)
Officer Ortega II (j.o)
Officer Ortega III (j.o)
Adolescent Soulmate (j.o)
Pull Up (j.o)
Release (l.d)
Stalker (j.o)
All Mine (j.o)
Jawbreaker (j.o)
Silhouettes (o.o)*
The Raven's Eye (w.a)
The Raven's Eye II (w.a)
Spider (v.c)
Are You Bored Yet? (p.a)
Y.D.L.R (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else (j.o)
You Belong to Somebody Else II (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else III (j.o)
Perfect (j.o)
Late at Night (v.c)*
Break (j.o)*
Part-Time Lover (t.c)*
Chalchiuhtlicue (j.o)
Chalchiuhtlicue II (j.o)
Lose You (v.c)
Ur Best Friend (t.c)
Pills n Potions (j.o)
Ice Cream Blues (m.a)
My, My, My (h.d)
Misanthrope (w.a)*
Big Dumb Arms (j.o)
Big Dumb Arms Cont'd (j.o)
Teenage Fever (v.c)
Wicked Games (w.a)
Maggie May (j.o)
Hey Mrs. Angel (j.o)
Storm Chaser (v.c)*
Appreciation (t.c)*
Two Girls, One Cup (j.o)
Rant
Twin Flames (p.a)
Anesthesia (t.c)

Straightenin' (j.o)*

11.8K 238 159
By MisfitMeriaMinaj

Currently, you were in NYC tagging along as your wife, Jenna Ortega, continued press for her leading role in Netflix's 'Wednesday'.

The transition from small town fame to big name was exceptionally quick, leaving Jenna in a slew of emotions. But you were a very patient and supportive partner, letting her lead and step into her power. Tact on that Jenna was quite stubborn. She hated the idea of help. However, you were always there to pick her up, reassuring words and gestures. All to make her feel better, and for that, she appreciated you... so much to the point of marriage, but today?!

Oh, today was not one of those days.

Jenna had an attitude from hell, given to her by none other than the devil himself. All day, she went on tangents and was unusually mean to everyone she came into contact with, especially you. Just snapping at you, literally and metaphorically. You didn't understand it. You tried to talk to her, to reassure her, and to provide comfort, but nothing fucking worked. If anything, it just pissed her off more and by nightfall, you were just as irritated as she was.

You were suffocating with her mood swings. You would have all this canned and wrapped up by now, but for some reason, today, your methods  proved fruitless. You didn't know what the problem was and had absolutely no way to deal with it.

Footsteps echoed throughout the hall as your personal brat, stomped through the hotel corridor. You were with her and her parents, wrapping up the shit show that was family dinner. Jenna was walking with her arms crossed while talking to her mother, Natalie. A few feet behind them, you were walking with her father, Edward, in silence.

"This is us," Natalie called out, rummaging her cross bodybag for the room key, "Where's the key?"

"I got it, mi amor," Edward spoke, getting Natalie and your personal brat to turn around while he took the room key from his wallet.

Natalie smiled as he slid beside her, opening the room door, holding it open. You glanced at Jenna, whose body language was hostile. You sighed, rolling your eyes, meeting the gaze of Edward. He pursed his lips as he glared between you and Jenna.

"Goodnight ReeRee," Natalie pulled her daughter into a hug, Jenna reluctantly hugged back. Whatever warmth her mom exhibited put a quick smile on Jenna's face, but the second Natalie pulled away, it dropped.

"Goodnight Mom," her tone plain as she looked to her dad, "Dad."

Edward sent a goofy smile, "Goodnight, we love you." Jenna nodded with an obviously sarcastic smile, giving a thumbs up. You rolled your eyes at her behavior.

Natalie turned to face you. She held her arms out for you, and you stumbled into her warmth. Feeling whatever relief Jenna felt moments ago. You closed your eyes relishing in it, as Natalie rocked you in her hug, "Goodnight, Y/N."

"Goodnight, Mom." you sly smiled, pulling away. Before you could even avert your eyes anywhere else, you heard Jenna's feet wandering away.

You exhaled loudly, watching her head to y'all's room. Natalie shook her head, watching Jenna leave. She looked back at you, feeling the tension.

Natalie took your hands in hers, squeezing them, "Be patient with her, please."

"I've been patient all day." You sighed, exhaling in annoyance.

"I know but she'll calm down, give her some time."

"Did she tell you what was wrong with her?" You were desperate, you didn't want to hear anything else.

"Nope," Natalie popped her 'p.' You sighed as Natalie anxiously pulled away. She pat your shoulder, "I love you."

"I love you too.." you mumbled.

Edward stated as Natalie walked into the room, "I'm going to get some ice, I'll be back."

"Get me a cup, please," Natalie responded, and Edward shut the door.

"Come with me?" Edward asked, and you shrugged, following the man to the ice machine on the hotel floor. Anything to not deal with Jenna's shit, you guess.

"Spouse to spouse?" He asked, and you answered, "Yeah, sure."

"Jenna's attitude is just like her mother's." The man spoke.

You furrowed your brows, that's clearly blasphemy, "Nah-uh, your wife's the sweetest woman I've ever met."

He laughed, "Yeah? Then my daughter is the loveliest woman on this planet."

Your eyes widened at the statement, you grimaced, "Whew, then you don't know my wife."

He bumped your shoulder, "And you don't know mine."

The two of you laughed, turning the corner, reaching the ice machine. Edward grabbed a cup from the dispenser. You leaned against the nearby wall, watching the man. He asked, lifting the scooper for ice, "When Jenna is upset, how do you deal with it?"

"I talk to her; get to heart of the matter. I feel like everything can be resolved with a simple conversation." You affirmed.

He scooped some ice, "Everything?"

"Yeah, I mean, it's gotten us this far," you pointed to your ring.

"How about today?" He asked, you rose your eyebrows, you sighed of defeat.

Edward nodded before scooping some more ice. Once he finished filling one cup, he placed it down, grabbing another one, "When Natalie is upset, I have 2 methods: talking, like you said, and if that doesn't work; straightenin'."

"Straightening?" you inquired.

Edward scooped some ice, "Yeah," he chuckled, before putting the scooper down, "I fuck her."

You dropped your head, shaking it, you erupted in laughter. You looked up at him with a vein popping from your forehead, tears plaguing your eyes, "Ha! You really don't know my wife, that won't work!"

The man shrugged innocently before collecting the cups of ice, "Well then you're welcome to try talking again."

Your laughing ceased. He walked around the corner, and you followed him, "Jenna wouldn't even want to...you know."

"Again, she's just like her mother; she would. In fact, she's already there."

"How are you so sure?" you asked, dumbfounded.

"I'm married to her mother!" Edward chuckled before he abruptly halted his movement; you stopped walking too, "And frankly, not everything needs to be talked out. Communication is passive when your partner isn't comprehending, or even bothering to listen."

You bit your lip, ouch.

He exhaled, raising and lowering his shoulders, "At some point, there's a need for action; for aggression. And for you, that point is now."

"But —" you lifted a finger.

"No buts," he cut you off, shaking his head.

You exhaled. He went on, "Listen, I admire you being gentle and good to my daughter, but that nice shit won't keep a ring on your finger. Especially when you're overlooking your own feelings in the matter. Be there for her, but show up for yourself too."

You looked at your hand; you bit the corner of your lip, meeting his eyes. He commented, "I mean, just reflect on today. You tried to be the good spouse, and it didn't work. Now you're in whatever funk she's in, and two funky people just make more funk. Think about how dinner went, you didn't even eat, or the hallway just now, she just left you!"

His words registered, upsetting you again. Immediately, you were taken back to the anger you had moments ago. He finally wrapped "Now, it's time for straightenin'...put all this tension to bed. I mean literally."

You huffed, fuming at this point, recalling everything. All of the ways Jenna made you feel. Edward chugged some ice as he watched you rile up, he was proud. "Your feelings matter in your marriage just as much as hers, right?"

"Right!" You nodded, hitting your boiling point, "And I didn't do anything to upset her! She can't just take this shit out on me! I didn't piss in her cereal!"

"There you go!" He cheered.

"I mean she doesn't even like cereal!" Your eyebrows furrowed and you gaze hardened, getting stuck with that expression.

Edward smiled at you while your body temperature rose to the skies, he chugged some more ice, "Good, now d—"

You turned away, stomping towards you and Jenna's room. Edward watched you walk away, chewing his ice, he swallowed, "Do anything crazy..."

"Y/N's definitely about to do something crazy," Natalie spoke from the doorway, startling Edward. Some ice cubes hit the floor.

"Did you hear all of that?" He asked, blinking.

"Your implication about me and Jenna's temperament being alike? Yes," she started raising a brow. Edward ate his bottom lip.

She went on, "But the advice too, and it might work," she gushed, "Did you see the look on Y/N's face?"

"Right??" Edward yelled dramatically, heading towards the room.

* * *

You knocked on your hotel door, banging. Your gaze was still hard as ever. You knocked continuously, even while you heard shuffling and stomping approaching. You stopped when the door swung open. "Why are you knocking like that?!" Jenna picked, scrunching her face up at you.

You ignored her, walking into the room, "Hello?!"

She locked the door, keeping her eyes on you. You removed your clothes while you walked through the hotel, tossing them all over the suite. You entered the connected bathroom of the bedroom completely commando. You cut the shower on, letting it run. Before you knew it, Jenna was in the bathroom with you.

Your clothes were in her arms, she dropped them into a suitcase on the bathroom floor, "We have a whole bag dedicated to dirty laundry. What was so hard about bringing your clothes in here with you?"

You glanced at her as she stood eyeing from the doorway, you put your hands under the water, checking the temp.

"Hello?!" Jenna called out again, while you took your dirty shirt from the suitcase. You dried your hand with it, dropping it back onto the floor. Jenna huffed, quickly picking it up, "What the fuck is your problem today?!"

You went back into the bedroom. Jenna crossed her arms, while she stood in the bathroom doorway. She watched you take a rag from your suitcase. You headed for the bathroom, sliding by her. Jenna's gaze obliterating you as you passed, "Oh my god, hello?!"

You got in the shower, and started your routine.

Jenna pulled back the shower curtain, "You don't hear me talking to you, Y/N?!"

You continued your shower, now whistling as you did so. Jenna huffed putting the curtain back. You listened to her storm out of the bathroom, you laughed at the sudden switch of power.

You finished your shower. You dried off. You brushed your teeth, watching Jenna on the bed from the mirror of the bathroom. Her back was to you; she was atop the covers, laying on her side in an oversized t-shirt.

You finished, stepping out of the bathroom. Jenna rolled over to look at you, but she didn't say anything. Her eyes, though; they spoke of irritation.

You dropped your towel on the floor, and you heard Jenna let out a frustrated sigh. You threw on some sweats and a shirt, not bothering to put on underwear. You grabbed a pillow from the bed and tugged a sheet off, Jenna rolling her eyes as she moved so you could take it. You went to the living room of the suite, and immediately snuggled into the couch.

A few seconds passed and you heard stomping. Jenna turned on the living room light, she stood in front of you, she crossed her arms, "Why aren't you sleeping in bed!?"

You didn't answer. She pressed you, "And why are you ignoring me?! Hello??"

You didn't respond, just overlooking her features, mindlessly. She leaned into your face, snapping at you, "Hello?? Are you there?? I'm talking to you."

The snapping was a bit of a trigger, considering it was the millionth time today she did it. It almost made you crack, but you didn't, you just flipped the cover off you.

"I've had a very, very long day, and instead of not pissing me off anymore today, you're still on bullshit! I wanted my sweet, loving, caring partner not whomever the fuck this is," she shouted at you while kicking the bottom of the couch.

You clenched your jaw, closing your eyes. You sat up, turning your body to face her. Absolutely not.

You stood up.

"I'd think I deserve something for how annoying you've be—-" you cut her off, seizing her neck. She gasped.

Jenna's eyes widened when you yanked her impossibly closer to you, tightening your squeeze. Both of her hands, holding your forearm; she gasped again, her heart rate skyrocketing.

Your eyes were devoid of emotion before you pressed a filthy kiss to her lips. She instantly kissed back, her tongue swirling around your mouth in seconds, making a sloppy kiss more rhythmic. You felt her hands find the bottom of your shirt, moving about underneath it. You smacked her hands off, pulling away from the kiss. She looked at you, a look of confusion present but also — need?

By her neck, you roughly guided to the bedroom, you taunted her, "You've been getting on my nerves today. Stomping, ignoring me, and now kicking shit?"

You could feel Jenna swallow a lump of air, "I've been the sweet, caring, loving partner you claim you want but you've been an ungrateful little bitch!"

Jenna blinked at the profanity, you've never called her out of her name, obviously. You wagged your finger in her face while she barely managed to keep up with your pace, her eyes flickering between yours, "All day, I've tried to figure out your fucking problem, so now I'm going to solve it!"

Her knees smacked the foot of the bed, her breathing spiking, you went on, "You think you deserve something!?"

Oddly, like a fiend, she nodded feverishly at you. Your grip on her neck tightened to stop her. It worked: panic spread across her face but her bottom lip also got stuck inside her mouth. You've never been so aggressive, and it was causing a flood on the woman.

You pressed her against the mattress, pinning her down by her neck. She croaked on impact, her oxygen was running out, but she was enjoying this too much to admit it. You stared coldly into her reddening eyes, and you whispered, "I'll give you what you deserve."

You pulled her up, quickly swapping her neck for a ball of her hair. You gripped tightly, nails scratching her scalp. You tugged her head back to an uncomfortable angle, she gasped, hanging her mouth open. Her brown eyes giving you the most helpless, oddly lustful look known to man.

With your other hand, you pushed your sweatpants down. Your wood springing out; hardened. You took hold of your hardened self, smacking Jenna across her face, aggressively. Each lashing leaving Jenna speechless at the force of the act; she winced as her cheeks turned red.

"This pretty mouth of yours, said so many ugly things," you tapped your tip on her bottom lip. Jenna's tongue was grazing your tip, while she tried to take you in. You yanked her head away, "I want an apology; beg."

"Please," she begged, putting her hands on your hip bone for balance, pulling herself closer. She poked her tongue out, desperately trying to get you where she wanted you.

You put your tip on her mouth, resting it there. She asked again, anxiously wrapping her lips around you, "Ple—"

You pushed yourself inside her mouth abruptly. You dug until you reached the back of her throat, you teased, "I've wanted to shut you up all day."

Jenna gagged a bit while her eyes twitched. You relaxed at the salivated sensation of her mouth, earning her a moan. You started to bob her head. Jenna started moaning, sending vibrations along your wood.

Her uvula was massaging your tip and you loved every second. You held her head while you thrusted into her mouth, quickening your pace and force. Jenna's eyes closed tight while you fucked her face.

When you got close, you were a moaning mess. So much so that your grip on her loosened, and Jenna spit you out. She coughed, and you quickly slapped her, "I didn't say stop, did I?"

Jenna was caught completely off-guard but oddly more turned on; shaking her head. She opened her mouth again putting you back inside herself. You let her takeover, placing both of your hands behind your head as she went to work. She didn't hesitate to swallow you again. After a while, you got hot, panting while taking your shirt off.

"Fucking shitttt," you rose on your tippy toes, now guiding her head again. You were close and before you knew it you filled her mouth with orphans.

You worked to catch your breath, while she looked up at you, smiling proudly. She was massaging your tool, and showed you the mess in her mouth. Her eyes were wet, face red, lips swollen while your mess leaked from her mouth. You started putting some of the mess back in her mouth, "Let's test that hearing; swallow it."

Jenna listened, she opened her mouth to show you. You congratulated her with a smile, softly slapping her cheeks, "Such a good girl."

Jenna smiled back, ditching her shirt. She was only in her underwear now. She scooted back onto the bed, you crawling between her legs just as she moved.

You got into another sloppy kiss. Her hands cupped your face, moaning into the heated exchange. Your hands roamed and groped wherever you could, and she melted at every bit of your touch. You were kissing down her jaw and neck when Jenna placed her hands on your shoulders, pushing you to go down. You let her place you between her legs, you kissed her inner thighs. Her hands tangling in your hair, while you kissed her clothed center. She closed her eyes, moaning and feeling on herself, "Fuck...OW!"

Her eyes opened and you were already sitting up, eyeballing her. She looked at her inner thigh, your teeth marks imbedded. Your cold gaze returned while you hooked your fingers in her underwear, pulling them off, you warned, "I told you, you'll get what you deserve."

You ran your fingers through her folds before she could react, making her whimper. You kept your eyes on her while your fingers explored her waters, you teased her by pressing occasionally into her entrance. She was wetter than ever, and still pooling by the second. She rolled her hips into your touch while you hovered her causing your fingers to dip inside her. You withdrew your fingers, smacking her oozing core roughly, she let out a pained moan, "Shit..."

You kept hitting her, getting more aggressive with each strike. Jenna was rolling her hips into your slaps, clearly enjoying this abuse. Her breathing was uneven — she came off the pain.

Her arms wrapped your neck, while you lined yourself up with her center. You slowly sunk inside her. Her legs wrapping your waist while you both shared a moan. You wasted no time finding a rhythm, and maintaining your depth while you did so.

With skill, you stroked into her, wrapping your arms around her to hold her in place. You applied more pressure, brutally fucking into her. The sound of skin coming into contact flooding the room, rocking the hotel bed. The both of you moaning profanities at each other. You buried your face into her neck, grunting into her ear. Jenna's screams going into your ears.

You mumbled, breathlessly, "Tell me you're fucking sorry." You bit on her ear, sending Jenna into a heated whine. Your bite increasing in force, breathing into her ear until she finally cried, "I..I'm ..s-s-sorry, fuck... f-fuck..."

She moaned out a couple of apologies, actually. You hummed, satisfied finally, lifting yourself off her. Your pace calmed, you opted for something more sensual having got your apology for her shitty behavior.

Jenna's hand glided down your torso, pressing a palm to your pelvic. You were hitting exactly where you should while whining your hips into her. Leaving only her swollen clit and your body to dance, she whined, "I'm gonna.. gonna ....cum...again... fuck." She orgasmed and you ceased your movement, letting her enjoy it. You caught your breath, leaning on your palms, dick still inside of her. Jenna's body was weak like noodles, she was gasping for air while she tried to scoot away from you and to remove your tool.

"Where the fuck you going?" You asked, collecting her legs, hanging them on your forearms.

* * *

"Where's Y/N, they're not coming to breakfast?" Natalie asked, peeking around Jenna's frame into y'all's hotel room.

"Are they still upset?" Edward chimed in, looking at her. Jenna closed the hotel door.

Jenna chuckled, with a wide grin, "No, no, Y/N actually ate already." Edward fought a smirk, and Jenna rose her brow.

Natalie blinked away the implication, she fought a laugh, "Anyway, let's get downstairs! I'm starving!"

"Right! I could use the energy," you spoke, holding your stomach, coming out of the hotel room. You interlocked your hands with Jenna's. She looked up at you, you leaned down, pecking her lips.

Edward smirked, crossing his arms, "Jenna told us you ate already."

You looked down at her, smirking, "She did?" Jenna pursed her lips, looking to her mother who was covering her mouth, fighting a laugh.

"I mean, I didn't eat last night so you know, had to put something on my stomach," you explained, smiling. Jenna squeezed your hand, giggling at the double meaning.

Edward replied, "Mhm... anyway, you two are playing nice today, long night?"

"Yeah, lots of straightening." You stated, proudly. Earning a smile from the man, and nod of approval. Natalie laughed.

"Okay, okay, that's enough," Jenna flushed as she tugged you away.

Natalie took Edward's hand, pulling him down the hallway behind the two of you, he shouted, "I told you!"

* * *

WC: 3677
A/N: Y'all still here?? Okay cool, LMAO. This was a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 4.3K 65
basically some one-shots/imagines with Jenna Ortega and her characters !! 🀍 !! GXG !! ---- I'll mostly write these when I'm bored or something...
166K 3.3K 46
Imagines about Jenna Ortega and her characters 🫢🏻
57K 1.9K 33
Top Secret Lost Cases that have been found.
35.2K 1.2K 19
I hated her. She hated me. But did I really hate her? G!P Jenna Ortega x Female Reader Ranked #6 in jennaortega - May 31, 2024 Started - February 25...