TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

Bởi santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... Xem Thêm

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

49. Yeh dooriyan

3.3K 474 165
Bởi santhiyasuresh

Everything was going good, it's been a month since the court session and life had been changed for Tara but a positive change. She is staying with her grandparents who had shifted to Mumbai for her. 

Veer is staying in Mumbai, he will be leaving next month after aashvi birthday. Mumma and Papa kundra are having their best time together, meenu di has left to US already.

Coming to karan and teju, aashvi's each and every step is making them fall in love with her more. She started taking slow steps, she grabs things and most importantly she listen while other person talk. She started nodding her head more often now as if she understood them.

.....................................................................

Karan was standing with his hands on his ears, he is trying to melt the angry girls infront of him who is sitting with arms crossed and looking other side. 

Karan " tejuu, I'm really sorry, I didn't meant to shout at you, please, I was already stressed and jab tune bola, tere upar fatadiya please baby understand na, I m sorry "

She didn't seem to bother and he looked at his princess for help, he pouted at her and she also pouted at him but didn't get convinced by her father.  She was copying her mother's action.

He sighed thinking the blunder he did  few mins before ..

He was talking over phone to someone, he was shouting, thanks to their glass door of balcony, his high voice didn't reach his princess who was sleeping.

He came back inside and called Omi, teju came inside the room at the same time. 

Karan to omi " book my flight ticket to Delhi. Yes the earliest one.. "

He again called someone and started shouting at them " how can you be so careless, is this y I pay you guys and do you even know the impact of your mistake. That is my hardwork and you guys are fucking playing ur I didn't do anything card here. I m coming and I want you there, suna tumne "

His shouts woke up aashvi who cried hearing his raised voice for first time , teju immediately took her in his arms and tries to console her. She was jumping in teju arms to go to her father who was talking to someone.

Karan " Teja I need to leave to Delhi, there is some issue with kundrra Fashion and I need to be there to clear few things "

Teja was shocked to listen to him, she didn't know how to react

Teja " sunny, is it really important for you to go, you can handle from here na"

Karan " I need to be there, it's an emergency, i will be staying there for 4 to 5 days "

He started packing and she held his arms with one hand, since other was holding aashu.

Teja " tussi na jao sunny, 4 to 5 days is difficult for me, please. Take me with you or else "

Karan " phir aashvi ko kon dehkega, she cannot travel now "

Teja " I will handle her, we will take her,  she also can't stay without you "

He was already pissed and her constantly trying to stop him just got overhead for him and he shouted at her

Karan " I can't take you teja, can't you understand that. She is not even a year old and you want her to travel, be responsible. Ghumne thodi chalrahe hu, kaam ki wajase jaarahe hu, itnisi baat samaj nahi aarahe hai tujhe, phele bhi toh jaata hu, tab rehgaye na mere bina, ab kya zidd kararhe hai "

She flinched and aashvi cried louder, hearing her cries he got back to his senses and looked at both of them. He tried to pick aashvi but teju took her outside and he sighed, he rubbed his face in frustration.

Karan pov " kya kardiya tune karan, you shouted at her,  she was just asking to come with you and you spoke shit. You raised your voice infront of aashu and bachi dar gaye. What the hell you did "

Omi informed him that the flight ticket had been booked for tonight at 7.30 pm, he sighed,  now he have less time to convince his princess and queen.

He moved outside and saw aashvi was hiccuping, he felt guilt rushing through his mind, he went to teju and tried to take aashvi in his arms, he pleaded with his eyes to her and she gave aashvi to him..

He kissed her cheeks and walked to and fro " I m sorry princess, papa shouted in front of you I m really sorry to you and mumma. Please don't be angry at papa, Papa is really sorry "

He said eyeing teju who turned her face.

Karan pov " jaldi maane nahi wali hai "

He sat with papa and mumma, explained them about the situation.

Papa " 4 to 5 days, if u want I can come with you "

Karan " no Papa, I will handle "

He nodded and mumma smiled at them..

Veer " don't worry mamu, I will take care of mami and princess "

Karan smiled " I know my big boy "

Teju didn't said anything, mumma papa looked at each other, they knew something was wrong but they don't want to involve in their things.

After that, they moved inside again and he tried talking to teju, aashvi looked at her mother and father, her mother was angry at her father, she started copying her actions making karan shock.

Karan kneeled in front of her " I m really sorry teju, I feel guilty of hurting you, Really I am., mei samaj sakti hu tere point of view, do u think its easy for me to leave you both and go, mere liye bhi difficult hai, I also cant stay away from you but this is highly needed. You know if it's not emergency I would never go like this, things are so messed up there, I have to go and look after things. Please my love, you always understand me na, I really have no choice this time. Mere liye waise bhi mushkil hai ab tum bhi aisa na beito.. Wahan dheko tujhe dheke voh bhi aise muh fulake beiti hai "

Teju looked at aashu who was copying her style and a slight smile adore her face.

Karan " please maanja biwi, mei toh tera little haina "

He made a cute face and she melted there, she let the tears she was trying to hold on from long. 

Teja " I know it's important for you but it's difficult to me. You didn't left me alone like this in this two years and achanak 4 to 5days is definitely big thing for me. Tujhe lagaraha hoga mei overreact kar rahehu but this is me, you know I m more dependant on you, she is also, tujhe dheke bina voh kuch nahi karegi, I was thinking all this but u shouted at me. Mujhe bohot bura laga sunny "

He hugged her and she hugged him back, he tried to console her, finding no other way to stop her tears he kissed her lips for a second and pulled back, her eyes went wide and she looked at aashu who was smiling at them, clapping her hands as her father and mother was happy.

Teju smacked his arms " besharam, apni beti ki samne aise "

He laughed at her and picked aashu who is smiling at them.

Karan " tu copy kar rahehai mumma ko, papa se gusaa, haa bolo.. Side change kar rahe hai, papa kya karungi aashu gussa hogaye toh, papa sad hojao, bolo "

Aashu nodded her head no and karan smiled at her, he kissed her cheeks, he forward his cheeks and she kissed him back with muah sound. He kissed teju forehead who was smiling at the duo. 

Teja " I will pack your things, you stay with her "

She started packing his things and he was playing with aashvi. Time passed by, it was his time to leave and he got ready in his casuals.

She tries to hide her emotions, not wanting to see off him with tears, he hugged her tightly and she kissed his chest.

Karan " Don't cry after I leave, you know i hate ur tears and please take care of yourself and aashu, I cant bear a scratch on you, please, I will be back in 4 days, till then be safe. Take parvez with you if need anything and Papa will also be with you. Okay "

She nodded " don't worry about us, please take care of yourself and same here, I won't bear a scratch on you,  remember you r mine and you have no right to hurt urself. Don't lose your patience and just be calm and handle it in ur style, everything will be alright soon.. "

He nodded and kissed her lips, they shared a passionate kiss since aashvi is not around, she is with her dadu.

Karan " I will miss you "

Teju " I will miss you more, aadat hogaye na, but we will handle this too"

He nodded and hugged her once again, they remained silent and let the unspoken words be loud in between them, their heartbeats echoing together said their craving and missing.

They walked outside and he picked aashu who was looking at him.

Karan " my beautiful princess, don't trouble mumma, papa will be back soon, I will miss you so much "

His eyes turned teary and he don't know how he is going to stay those days without her, having her in his arms is not just a habit for her, it's a habit for him as well. Her smile is his addiction now and he kissed her whole face. Aashu also kissed her father's face and he  chuckled seeing her imitating them in every sense.

He reached airport and departed to Delhi. He gave his clear instructions to his team to take care of things in Mumbai in his absence.

.....................................................................

He reached delhi, Sharad was waiting for him there and they headed to his home. After freshening up, he called teju who was waiting for his call. 

Face time,

Karan " hi my beautiful "

She smiled hearing him and he smiled seeing her smile.

Karan " what's my other baby doing "

Teju " she slept after so many struggle, she was looking everywhere for you, we tried to distract her but still "

He smiled sadly and teju showed him her who was sleeping and pillows around her. 

Teju " don't sulk now, concentrate on work and finish it fast "

He nodded and they talked for sometime before he head to sleep. She tried to sleep but it was far away from her, she went to the closet and took his hoodie, wearing them off, she took her iPad and connected them to their TV. She played their wedding movie and were seeing everything with a smile, slowly sleep consumed her and she slept cuddling her baby.

The next, he talked with them for sometime and aashu was crying for her father. Teju face time him immediately and hearing his voice, she calm down and everyone in the house were just looking at each other thinking how to handle her for another 3 days.

Teju played karan videos on TV while feeding aashu ,she was constantly clapping seeing her father on screen and was trying to say something.

Teju " aashu ek aur bite baby, please see papa dance on screen, see"

He was doing funny steps and aashu laughed, teju fed her some more bites saying something or other. 

Veer was doing funny things to make her smile and distract.

Karan was handling things there in delhi and they can't disturb him admist his works.

It was evening when they decided to take her to park, they made her walk by holding hand and hand, Papa held one hand and veer other hand, she walked around the park and smiled seeing everyone playing. 

Karan called teju, she picked up immediately and showed back screen, he saw aashvi standing in middle and kids are doing round on round on , she was laughing and clapping her hands. Seeing her smile, it reflected on his face as well. After a long day, just her smile is enough to make his day.

Karan " madame show your face now, I am longing to see your laddoo face "

She shifted front screen " hi sunny "

He looked at her dreamily, he is looking at her as if seeing her after some ages and she chuckled.

Teja blushing " kal hi gaye thi aap"

He laughed and kissed her on screen.

Karan " say you love me "

Teju rubbed her little fingers over screen " I love you, love you so much baby "

He gave his beautiful smile and she can't stop admiring the man on screen.

Karan " 50 percent of work is done, I have talked with the concern people, I convinced them and they r ready to give us another chance. Tomorrow there is a meeting, if that goes well, I will be back soon "

She smiled wholeheartedly for first time in that day and he was happy to see her happy. 

Veer took aashu to teja, she kept her on her lap and seeing karan on screen she jumped and clapped her hands softly.

Karan  " hayee my baby, how are you my chotu laddooo, Papa ko missy karahe hai my jaan, papa also misses you baby..my jaana"

She smiled hearing her father and tapped the screen, she pouted when she couldn't touch him and he chuckled.

Karan " my bundle of joy "

He kissed her on screen and she laughed,  she also kissed on screen and he smiled widely.

Papa happy, aashu happy...

Karan " okay I have to go now, I will call you at dinner time. Bye my princess and love "

They bid him byee and the evening passed by.

Teju and ashu were arranging her things as she was tired of playing, aashu was giving her mother one by one and teju was keeping them in place.

Teju clapped her hands " aww yes aashu arranged her toys.. Good girl aashu is "

She picked her up and baby give her best smile.

Teju " now mumma and aashu will go and prepare dinner for everyone,haina baby "

Both head to kitchen and she made her sit on the chair seated and gave her apple juice in feeding. Aashu held  the bottle in her grasp and started drinking. 

Teju " awwieee, my aashu likes apple juice, my baby boo "

She kissed her cheeks and aashu turned to other side showing other cheeks and teju laughed and kissed another cheeks.

Like father, like daughter..

He used to do that often and she learned from him obviously.

The night was usual with them talking over and him missing them, her wearing his clothes and aashu sleeping after throwing tantrums and tons of tears shedding.

.....................................................................

The next day was pretty same and the good thing was, the issue was resolved and he would be staying one other day and to give proper instructions and warning to people working on his firm. He booked flight next day evening and will surprise them.

Sharad had been a great support to him, he helped him with some legal issues and karan was grateful to him forever. 

Day 3,

He went to his firm and talked with the employee and apologized to them if he is too harsh on these days, they knew him well to know it was a important deal that made him this angry. He thanked them for being there and left the building, it was evening and he took his flight...

In Mumbai,

Teju was feeling different from evening and she couldn't describe the feeling, she was happy, excited and overall anxious, the reason she dont know herself.

He reached airport and took cab to his home.

Karan pov " what this laddoo made me, I was never like this. Even before I used to travel, she used to go outstation for her work , we used to miss each other but this time it's really different. May be she is right, aadat hogaye hume, she had become my addiction that I cant stay away from her now, it's becoming more difficult. And that little love of mine, she is just my world. I never thought that one person can make my life upside but ladddoo did, she came into my life as a miracle and also bought this little magic, both ruin me for good and I can't live without them now "

The cab stopped  and he walked towards his home, he rang the bell and veer opened it and about to squeal , he signalled him to be quiet and entered inside to see teju was blind folded and she was playing with aashvi.  Both didn't see him, he looked at them and smiled, he felt peace..

Saans lene se bhi zyada
Tum zaroori ho gaye
Jee rahe thhe hum adhoore
Tumse poore ho gaye

Meri dhadkan, teri dhadkan
Dono dlion ki ek hai tadpan

He walked to her, she stopped walking and stood rooted on her place.

Saans lene se bhi zyada
Tum zaroori ho gaye
Jee rahe thhe hum adhoore
Tumse poore ho gaye

Meri dhadkan, teri dhadkan
Dono dlion ki ek hai tadpan

He stood behind her and she took deep breath. She turned and he took her features in his eyes.

Aankhein yeh meri jo bolti hain
Dhadkan yeh teri woh tolti hai
Jeene ke sawalon mein
Yoon pyar ka rang bharna
Yeh lafzon se phir kuchh bhi
Mushkil ho bayan karna

Her heart was racing up matching his, her hands went to her blind fold, but he held them.

Meri Dhadkan Teri Dhadkan
Dono Dlio Ki Ek Hai Tadpan
Meri Dhadkan Teri Dhadkan
Dono Dlio Ki Ek Hai Tadpan

He opened them and she looked directly into his eyes, he hugged her immediately. 

Teja " sunny "

Karan " laddoo "

He kissed her whole face and she smiled, Papa and mumma admired them. He pulled back and looked at his little one who was giving a toothy grin to him.

He picked her up and kissed her whole face, she smiled and the next moment he was freezed, he don't know what to do..

" Papa...pa...pa.. Papa"

.....................................................................

Hiyaaaaa...  Thank you so much for all the love and support..

Many of you requested for veer and Tara love story separately and how can I deny my pyare readers request. Get ready to join the track of
Masoomiyat Ishq very soon. It would be 20 to 25 chapters, just their journey of innocence and love. You can imagine your fav characters on the role. This is the first time I am seeing a character of story apart from main lead is loved by many, thank you for that support and understanding.

This book will always be about aashvi, highlighting few character when needed will not change the fact that little magic is aashvi. This story is also nearing it's end and another 5 to 6 chapter, after that epilogue and some bonus chapter. Thank you..

Love

Santhiya Suresh

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

110K 9.3K 74
please read just for fun Start date : July. 1 End date : Dec 3 Completed ❤️
109K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...
39.5K 3.8K 49
Read Prologue for proper description please! Disclaimer: This is not my original work. I'll be rewriting parts of a story, so it fits better to the...
18.5K 1.3K 10
This Short Story is about the insecurities Karan and Teju went through during Bigg Boss, what they were, and how they overcame their differences. Dis...