{ Han Jisung OneShots }

By kaiak69

I will do every ship w Jisung x skz!! NOT WOOJIN. I support Woojin and love all his work, if you don't pleas... More

Jilix «» Married
Jilix ~ ASMR
Skz x Jisung ; Breakup, baby
Pov: Han Jisung's Cameraroll (all x js)
Jeongsung ~ Dead lover
Jeongsung ~ My foxy
Jilix ~ Dream Boy
Chansung ~ Stay?
Minsung ~ True Love Story
Seungsung ~ In his arms
A/N Note..
Jeongsung ~ Mommy's Good Boy
Jeongsung ~ Hit me
Skz x Jisung ~ Mommy
Seungsung ~ Cheating
Quick Question!!
Fanfic Ideas I Want To Write
Chanlixsung ~ Ass
IMPORTANT QUESTION
*cough cough*
Skz x Jisung ~ Pregnant
Help me pick a ship again. + announcement
Skz x Jisung ~ Secret Relationship
Binsung ~ Heather
Skz x Jisung ~ Text
Skz x Jisung ~ Text pt2
Skz x Jisung ~ Rich Husbands
Jilix ~ New Teacher
Jilix ~ Merry Christmas, love
Chansung ~ Pregnant
Jilix ~ Them
Jilix ~ Everything hurts
Jilix ~ Falling For The Dork
Working On
Jeongsung ~ New Years
Jeongsung ~ New Years pt2
Jilix ~ Freckles
All Stories I Have On Drafts
Jilix ~ Best Friend's Mom
20K <3
Jeongsung ~ His Heart
Skz x Jisung ~ Home Late
Danceracha x Jisung ~ TASTE
Chansung ~ My Good Pup
NEW JILIX BOOK!!!
Skz x Jisung ~ His Babies
Hyunsung ~ His dad
Jilix ~ Mistakes
*evil laugh*
A/N again lol sorry
Jilix ~ True Rumors
I took a test lol, NSFW!!
Jilix ~ Jackson Wang's Party
yo
Seungsung ~ I Hate You
Minsung ~ Oh, my dear Sungie
Jilix ~ Bad boy's addiction
Announcement lmao
Minsung ~ You.
Minchansung ~ Cotten Candy
Jilix ~ Pain
Skz x Jisung ~ Gay.
Solo Sungie ~ Play with Sungie!!
Jilix ~ Toxic But Addicting
Jilix ~ The pretty boy
ELLOOOO
Hyunsung ~ Pretty baby
I'M SORRY LMFAOABHSGSHAGGS
Jeongsung ~ Maknae
Hyuninsung ~ Hands
Chansung ~ My pup
Hyunlixsung ~ Lee and Hwang
Just a quick talk :)
Jeongsungho ~ Mama and papa
PLEASE HELP ME OMGG
Jeongsung ~ Safe place
Jilix ~ The Moon
Jilix ~ I'm so proud of you
Seungsung ~ Minnie
UMMM HELLO?
I'm so funny
Jilix ~ Argument
Jilix ~ Twink
Taking a break.
Wattpad girl n her friend again LMAO
Y'ALL I'M SO SORRY-
Back lmao
Jilix ~ Pisskink
They're dating.
Skz x Jisung ~ Girlfriends
Jilix ~ Blueberries in love
WHO R U HELPPP
UHHH WHAT.
Jeongsung ~ Fantasy
Jilix ~ Beautiful Memories
Explaining a few things.
JILIX ONESHOT
Uhm so..
Chansung ~ Target pt2
Chansung ~ Ghostface
Important ‼️
Merry Christmas
Chansung ~ Target pt3
Jilix ~ Beautiful Boy
EVERYONE QUICK
NEW BOOK - HAN CENTRIC
Minsung ~ Dead to Me
Flirting ≠ Love
Jilix ~ Fucking Kill Me

Chansung ~ Target

4.4K 77 24
By kaiak69

Ship: Bang Christopher Chan x Han Jisung
Type: Nsfw, fluff, femboy Jisung, daddy kink, slight feminization, drinking, drugs, smoking

Jisung has had a secret crush on Bang Chan for a year. Chan is the nicest kid in their college but at parties he's crazy, getting drunk and high as fuck. He's popular for having such a switch with his teachers vs his friends.
Jisung is a nobody. He only sticks around his friends who're all girls. All have tried getting with Chan but he can't get it up when with them. Jisung decides to try one day with Chan..

999999999999999999999999999999999999

Jisung wore a short tight black dress with black lace thigh highs. His lips painted with dark red lipstick. He had eyeliner under his eyes.

He took some pictures with Yeji, Lia, Chaeryeong, Yuna and Ryujin. They all posed and posted them on Instagram, knowing they were hot as fuck.

Yeji is close to Chan due to her twin brother being Chan's friend.

"We look so hot" Yuna squealed. "Bitch look at Jisung! He's definitely getting dick tonight" Yeji smirked. "Hopefully Bang Chan's" Jisung winked. They all laughed together and then went out to their cab.

At the party

They finally arrived and walked inside the big mansion of Seo Changbin. He always throws big parties and Yeji is always invited due to being Hyunjin's sister and she's always allowed to bring friends with. Whenever Yeji doesn't bring Jisung, Changbin always asks where the latter is.

"Fuck okay.. let's get drunk" Lia smirked. "I'm going to get high! Bye bitches!" Ryujin walked away. "Wait for me!!" Yeji laughed and walked with the other. "Hahah! I'll go get a drink, see you guys later or tomorrow" Jisung smiled before walking away.

He took a glass of some random alcohol and saw Lee Felix beside him. Jisung knew Felix as Chan's closest friend along with Seo Changbin.

"Hey.. Jisung right?" Felix smiled. "Uh.. yeah" Jisung nodded. "Felix" Felix said. "Oh yeah I know.. just didn't expect you to talk to me" Jisung laughed nervously. "You're pretty as fuck.." Felix looked Jisung up and down, sipping his drink. "I'd fuck you if you weren't already a target" Felix leaned against the counter. "What do you mean?" Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. What the fuck does it mean if he's a "target"?!

"Someone already have their eyes for you in the group. They target you, tell everyone to stay away from you. Everyone usually does that.. Unluckily, someone has targeted you already" Felix sipped his drink again. "Who the fuck targeted me Felix?" Jisung asked seriously. "That's for me to know and for you to find out" Felix winked and walked away. "Fucking prick" Jisung mumbled.

Jisung sipped from his drink and walked off to smoke some weed with Ryujin. Yeji was snorting cocaine together with Jung Wooyoung. "Piss off bastard" Hyunjin glared at Wooyoung. Wooyoung scoffed and walked away. Seven men sat down with Jisung, Yeji and Ryujin.

Jisung knew all too well who they were. SKZ. Felix was there with them too since he's a part of it. Jisung gave the weed to Ryujin before standing up. Jisung felt eyes on him and when he turned his face he saw Chan looking at his butt.

A few minutes later

Jisung saw Chan standing with Changbin and Minho, just talking to them with a cigarette in his hand. "Hey can we talk?" Jisung finally decided to confess to the elder Aussie. "Sure" Chan nodded, giving the cigarette to Changbin. He followed Jisung upstairs to an empty bedroom.

"Chan I really.. really like you and I have for like a year" Jisung said. Chan's eyes widened. "Wh- what? No! No fuck off you don't like me! You're way out of my league! You're so hot and pretty and your ass is so fucking big and I-" Chan was stopped by Jisung who smashed his lips on top of the elder's. "Shut up and fuck me" Jisung smirked. "Thought you'd never ask.. Target found" Chan smashed his lips on top of Jisung's again, taking out a condom from his back pocket.

"You are the one who targeted me?" Jisung giggled, sitting down on the bed. "Damn right I am.. fuck I've waited for this day" Chan got on top of Jisung, pushing the younger onto the bed. "Fuck me daddy.. hard.. fast.. and deep" Jisung slowly slid off his lace panties and Chan groaned. "Fucking hell Jisung" Chan kissed Jisung's neck. "Fuck daddy! Fuck my tight hole.." Jisung moaned. "So pretty for me princess" Chan took off Jisung's dress. "So fucking beautiful.." the elder licked his lips.

The next morning

Jisung woke up with his head throbbing. "Ugh fuck.." he saw pills on the bedside table and took one with a glass of water that stood there too. He saw Chan beside him, naked. He smiled as he remembered last night. "Morning daddy.." Jisung bit his lip when Chan groaned and sat up. "Shut up.. give me the pills" Chan chuckled. Jisung gave him the other glass of water and the other pill which Chan happily took.

"I'm so fucking happy.." Chan kissed Jisung's cheek. "Mhm.. Me too" Jisung giggled. Jisung got out of bed, still naked and Chan smirked at all the hickeys on Jisung's body.

"Looking good baby" Chan laughed. "Shut up dickhead" Jisung rolled his eyes and turned around. "Oh fuck" Chan groaned at the sight of bite marks around his nipples. "I'm gonna kill you" Jisung threw Chan's clothes in him. Jisung got dressed in Chan's shirt and his underwear. "Borrow Changbin's stuff! You're his friend! I'm going downstairs" Jisung left the room, walking downstairs only to see the six of Chan's friends in the kitchen.

"Morning" Jisung smiled softly. "Morning.." they all said, looking Jisung up and down. "Wassup fuckers" Chan entered the kitchen, giving Jisung a kiss before high fiving Changbin. "Put these on" Chan threw a pair of pants at Jisung. "Ouch!" Jisung put the pants on and then looked at Minho. "What're ya making?" Jisung asked. "Pancakes, want some?" Minho smiled at the younger. "Sure hyung" Jisung nodded. "Why don't you call me hyung?" Chan tilted his head. "I don't want to" Jisung rolled his eyes.

A few days later

"No I'm saying that he's big as fuck.. he's massive" Jisung sipped his whiskey. "Really? Like.. ginormous?" Yeji smirked. "Kinda.. dudes like maaaany inches.." Jisung bit his lip. "Speak of the devil" Chaeryeong said, pointing towards the entrance where seven men entered. Jisung stood up, his red dress way too short. "Hey Chris" Jisung walked up to Chan and gave him a hug, standing on his tippy toes which made his dress go up a little and showed his panties. "Want a drink daddy?" Jisung smiled.

"Yeah.. I- I'll just take a beer" Chan sat down by the bar. "Hey San dickhead, my boyfriend here wants a beer" Jisung said to the bartender. "Oh so you finally got yourself a boyfriend Sung, god I was hoping you didn't. Everyone here wants a chance to fuck that ass, even I do" San smirked. "I'm flattered Sannie, go make the fucking beer" Jisung smiled sarcastically. "Right on it sweet cheeks" San snickered. Chan looked at Jisung with love in his eyes.

"Wanna go fuck in the bathroom after my beer?" He asked. "Thought you'd never ask" Jisung smiled. Suddenly, a guy sat down next to Jisung. "Hey princess, want a drink? I can buy you one" he smirked. "I'm taken" Jisung rolled his eyes. "I don't ca-" "Piss off fucker" Chan glared at him. He rolled his eyes and walked away. Jisung bit his lip and kissed Chan's cheek. "You're so hot daddy~" he giggled. "So you are my princess" Chan bit his lip.

000000000000000000000000000000000

Idk if y'all saw but a random person texted me yesterday so here are the screenshots: (the texts are in Swedish so I will translate them at the bottom)

This side will be the person

This side will be me.

???

Where are you? I'm waiting
for you

Who is it?
Hello who is this?😭

My name is Susan, are you
not Natalia?

No😭

Sorry, I thought you were my friend,
her number is very alike for yours,
only one number different, sorry for
my confusion, hope you have nothing
against it.

Nono, it's okay haha

Thank you😊🙏, my name is
Susan, can I know your name?

No thank you haha, I don't give my
name out to strangers.

I think it's some kind of fate I like
getting a new friend. British distributor
by the makeup brand LUSH. And I want to
contact you. I live in Sweden now if we have
time we can meet up.

Me:

LIKE WHAT. THAT WAS SO FUCKING WEIRD WHY DID THEY TEXT ME AND WHO WAS IT 😭😭

Btw the video and time stamps of the Jisung mommy thingy:

And one last thing..

Well-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
251K 11.2K 42
[OMEGAVERSE!!] [UNEDITED] INCLUDES ALL STRAY KIDS SHIPS. Being with mates is filled with happiness and best moments but it doesn't come to us just l...
7K 154 8
Han Jisung x skz oneshots because sometimes I'm just feeling a little bored and I personally don't think there is enough of jisung centric. This is m...
3.2K 103 19
^_< -★ 𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹 : 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼 : 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓰 , 𝓙𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝓸 , 𝓳𝓲𝓵𝓲𝔁 , 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓲𝔁 , 𝓼𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓾...