Naruto The Dark Mage

Per KZ1818

Naruto Reincarnation Of Zeref Dragneel Més

prologue
1
Academy Graduation
Bell Test
Wave Arc 1
Wave arc final
Chunin Exams Arc
Phase 1
Preliminaries
Preliminaries 2
Preliminaries Final
Konoha Crush
Konoha Crush end
Search For Tsunade
Search For Tsunade 2
Confessions and Confrontations

Phase 2

3.1K 67 4
Per KZ1818

You're early, again.' Said Ibiki.

Anko blushed in embarrassment. She then looked around before speaking 'How many are there? Ibiki you let all these guys pass? Your test was too easy, you must be getting soft.'

'Or it could be a stronger group of candidates this year.' Replied Ibiki.

'Trust me when I'm through with them, more than half will be eliminated.' Anko said with a sadistic smirk.

'More than half?' Asked Sakura fearfully.

'This is going to be fun. You maggots have had it easy so far but things are going to be different now. Go home now and I'll tell your squad leaders where and went to meet me for the second exam, dismissed.' Said Anko.

All of the chunin candidates left.

The Next Day

The Genin were standing in front of a forest surrounded by metal gates three metres high with heaps of locks and warning signs.

'Whoa nice place. What is it?' Said Kiba.

'This is the location for the second stage of the exam the forty fourth battle training zone, but we call it, the forest of death.' Said Anko.

'Wow this place creeps me out.' Said Sakura.

'Well we call it the forest of death for a reason and soon enough you're going to find out why.' Said Anko grinning.

Naruto huffed before mocking Anko 'They call it the forest of death and soon enough you're going to find out why. What's so dangerous about this place." Naruto

'So looks like we've got a tough guy.' Said Anko smiling before throwing a kunai at Naruto.

The kunai scratched his cheek. After throwing the kunai Anko body flickered behind Naruto and told him it is always the cocky ones that die first.

"I don't mind dying at all." Naruto

"He is crazy" thought the other Chunin candidates.

As Shikamaru heard this he remembered what Naruto said about why he came to the Chunin Exams.

"Does he really want to die." Shikamaru thought

"Does this kid have a screw loose." Anko

Anko got away from Naruto.

'Now before we begin this test I have something you all need to sign and agree to. It is a standard consent form which shows that if you die the Leaf and I are in no way accountable, otherwise if you die I would be held responsible.' Said Anko who then started laughing.

'This test is a survival test you need to get through the battle zone. You will each enter through one of the forty four entrances and need to make your way to the centre, to a locked tower. To pass, all you need to do is get a set of these two scrolls, one heaven and the other earth and arrive at the tower with all of your teammates.' Finished Anko.

'Both scrolls?' Asked Sasuke.

'Yes so half will be going after the heaven scroll while the other half will be going after the earth scroll. Anything goes but there is only one rule, you must never open either scroll.' Said Anko seriously.

The Genin signed the forms. After signing them Anko assigned the teams to a gate.

All the Genin arrived at a gate and waited until the signal was given at three pm. Time passed until there were ten seconds to go.

'Alright maggots the second test begins in three, two, one, now!' Announced Anko.

The gates opened and all the teams rushed in. Only five minutes in the sounds of a team screaming were heard outside of the forest.

'Looks like the fun has begun. I wonder how that kid will do.'' Anko thought

With team 7

''What should we do" Sakura

"Let's head straight for the tower we can fight any teams we come across" Naruto

"Ok let's do that'' Sasuke

After that they start heading towards the tower.

While heading towards the tower. Naruto sensed that someone was following them.

"Someone is following us." Naruto

Hearing this Sakura and Sasuke got on guard.

Suddenly a sword which was held by what looked like a tongue came flying at Naruto before cutting his head off.

Sakura and Sasuke were horrified by this

"Naruto/ The dobe is dead" Sakura and Sasuke thought

(No Mangekyo Sharingan for Sasuke. Seeing as he and Naruto aren't close)

"Come out whoever you are" Sasuke yelled

A grass ninja came out

"Why are you so angry i was just granting his wish for death' The ninja looked them in the eye and they saw their deaths. Sasuke and Sakura were greatly affected by the grass ninja's killing intent.

Sasuke and Sakura were paralyzed by fear. They couldn't move a inch. Orochimaru used this opportunity to give Sasuke the curse mark. When Sasuke received the mark he became unconscious

"Who are you" Sakura said still shaken

"My name is Ochimaru.Well goodbye for now" Orochimaru said he disappeared

"Orochimaru of the Sannin. What does he want with Sasuke. "

"I am sorry Naruto. I wish I could bury you but I got to get Sasuke to the tower so he could get some help." Sakura said before picking up Sasuke and carrying him away.

After a few moments Naruto regenerated.

''Good as new. Where did Sakura and Sasuke go. I guess I'll find them later. I should get a scroll first." Naruto said before he disappeared

Naruto came across a hidden rain team.

'Look at what we have here fellas. It's the brat whose got a death wish. ' One of the rain ninja

'Brat be a good boy and hand over your scroll.' Baiu of the hidden rain

'What are you gonna do if I don't give you the scroll. You gonna kill me." Naruto laughed

'Your funeral kid. Take this Ninja Art: Senbon Rainstorm.' Shigure of the rain

Shigure throwed 5 umbrellas in the air. The umbrellas spinned in the air. While spinning the umbrellas released a ton of senbon. All the senbon hit Naruto dead on. Naruto fell to the ground with multiple organs pierced by the senbon.

"Stupid brat should have just handed over the scroll." Shigure

Shigure went to search Naruto's corpse for the scroll. While he searched Naruto. He heard Naruto whisper.

"Die" Naruto whisperd

Then a dark spear came falling from the sky. The spear pierced through Shigure's head.

Shigure's teammates panicked when they saw this. They instantly got on guard.

"Come out whoever is there" Said Baiu

"It's just me" Naruto said as he stood up. As his wounds instantly healed

"How is that possible" Baiu

"You don't have to know. Death Wave" Naruto before sending a dark wave at at the two.

When they got hit they died instantly.

After that Naruto pocketed the scroll that was on Shigure.

After getting the scroll. He decided to look for his teammates.

After a while he found them

Naruto arrived to see. Sasuke and Lee were unconscious, Sakura was badly beaten and bleeding, Choji looked beaten up but was on his feet, Ino was passed out and being held by Shikamaru who looked relatively unharmed. The area they were in was torn up and all the trees around the clearing were missing branches from heavy hits.

Naruto was about to intervene until Sasuke rose up covered in purple chakra and had strange marks covering half of his body.

'Sakura, who did this to you?' He asked in a calm voice.

'We did and you're going to experience the same thing they did.' Boasted one of the sound ninja.

'Zaku no wait!' Cried Dosu

'Slicing Sound Wave!' yelled Zaku while blasting air out of his palms at Sasuke, Sakura and Lee. When the dust cleared nothing was there.

'See Dosu nothing to worry about.' Said Zaku before Sasuke appeared behind him and struck him with his forearm sending him flying. Sasuke appeared behind him and grabbed his arms with his foot on his back.

'You seem very proud of these arms, very attached to them.' Said Sasuke while pulling his arms.

'W-what are you doing?' asked Zaku before crying out in pain due to having his arms dislocated.

'Looks like you're the only one left.' Stated Sasuke before walking to Dosu.

'No stop!' Yelled Sakura before clamping onto Sasuke from behind. 'Please stop.' She whimpered.

Sasuke turned, looked at her and the marks begun to recede,

'You are strong, in fact too strong for us.' Said Dosu in pain. 'We will make a trade, we will give you our scrolls if you spare us.' Said Dosu.

'Keep it.' Said Naruto as he appeared while holding the scroll he obtained.

'Very well but next time we won't run from you. We will fight.' Said Dosu while picking up his teammates and then leaving.

"Naruto you are alive. I saw you die how is that possible." Sakura said surprised

Sasuke was also surprised.

"That was just my clone that died." Naruto lied

Shikamaru and Sasuke could tell he was lying.

"Let's get going to the tower' Naruto said before putting a hand on both Sakura and Sasuke's shoulder

He disappeared with both of them.

"Just what was that dark chakra the Uchiha was using. And why did Uzumaki lie." Neji thought

Neji and Tenten came down from the tree they watching from. They took Lee and left.

After resting a while team 9 also left.

With Naruto

They arrived at the tower
Sakura told Naruto what happened about how Orochimaru ambushed them, how Sasuke had gotten bitten and how she tried fighting of the sound Ninja until Lee and team ten arrived.

'Sakura know this, if you don't train you are only a burden to this team.' Said Naruto.

Sakura was going to retort but Naruto's until told her.

'Sasuke will become more interested in you if you become stronger.' Naruto whisperd in her ear

"We should go inside" Naruto

"Ok" Sasuke

They entered to find a scroll with writing on it hanging from the wall which Sakura started reading. 'If qualities of heaven are your desire, acquire wisdom to take your mind higher. If earthly qualities are what you lack train your body and prepare to attack. When heaven and earth are open together, the perilous path will be righteous forever. This something is the secret way the guides us from this place today.' She finished.

Something?' Questioned Sasuke.

'It looks like there is a word missing or something.' Replied Sakura. 'I think it means we should open the scrolls now.'

Naruto and Sasuke opened one each. The scrolls exploded into smoke and in the smoke there was a man. They waited for the smoke to clear until the person was visible.

'It's you.' Said Sasuke.

'Hey guys long time no see.' Said Iruka smiling.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

67.7K 1.1K 9
Abandoned by his parents so they can help his sister and brother control the Nine tail's Chakra. He grows up knowing that if he ever meets his family...
32.7K 644 22
«COMPLETED» __________ NaruKarin NarutoxKarin _____________
8.9K 176 6
Asta Reincarnation of Minato. He will have Sealing Magic/Fūinmahō
1K 13 21
✎ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫. ! | 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄 ! | 𝑰 𝒅�...