NTR Hentai Revenge Collection

Oleh GuardianLugia8

Basically a book which shows revenge of MC in NTR Hentai against his enemies. This is mostly for self fulfilm... Lebih Banyak

1. Revenge Against Brother
3. Death is my freedom (Part 2)
4. My Decision
5. Trails of Cold Steel Parody
6. Death is my freedom (Part 3)
7. Death is my freedom (Final Part)
8. My Decision (Part 2)
9. My Decision (Part 3)
10. A Father's/Husband's Hidden Side
11. K/DA's Producer (Part 1)
12. A Father/Husband's Hidden Side (Part 2)

2. Death is my Freedom

17K 128 50
Oleh GuardianLugia8

This isn't an NTR per say, well it has sex with transformed humans, but rather a magical girl corruption hentai which I wasn't satisfied with. Usually I would get horny from reading corruption hentai but this one just left an empty feeling inside me so I decided to write this. You can read this if you want or not it's your choice if you also want to read the hentai.

Sauce: 452157

MC: Hayato

1FMC: Nozomi

2FMC: Akari

Villain: Dark Desire

Summary: Nozomi and Akari are Jewel magical girls who use gems of reason to fight against Dark Desire who wants to turn the people into beasts who work on instincts rather than logic and reason. Hayato is the two girls friends who helps them despite not having any powers as the girls love him.
Some things happen and the two girls are corrupted by Dark Desire and turned into his pawns as Dark Magical girls and work for him. They capture Hayato and lock him up to rape him and have sex with him and then try to turn the world into one driven by instincts. In the last one both girls are pregnant with his child as they fuck together with him falling under their influence.

This story takes place sometime after Hayato is captured by the girls.
----------------------------------------------

'How did things become like this?' Hayato thought to himself as he is in his "room" as said by the girls when he is certain that it is his prison cell more than anything.

It has been three weeks since he has been captured by the two. He has been trying to get them to listen to him but they all but ignored his pleas and did as they wanted with him. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that he is nothing more than a doll to the two.

'What about our parents? Did they think about that?' Hayato thought to himself with a bitter look on his face.

As he contemplated it the doors to his cell opened and he looked ahead as Akari and Nozomi entered wearing their latex magical girl outfit as they smiled at Hayato as he looked at them with the same bitter face.

"Aww, look Hayato has a bitter face~." Nozomi said as she giggled.

"I'm sure we'll be able to take care of that." Akari said as she giggled as well.

'Here it comes.' Hayato thought to himself as the girls approached him.

After that the two girls did whatever they wished with him no matter if it inconvenienced him or not while speaking words of love to him. After they were done they went out of the cell as Hayato layed on the ground as he looked at the ceiling with a blank look.

'What's the point of all this? Desire? Emotion? I just feel empty now.' Hayato thought to himself with a blank stare.

His memories of spending time with the two before they fell and then his memories of them after they fell came to his mind as he didn't feel anything just emptiness in his heart.

'Both of them have let their emotions control them that controlling their emotions. Those two, they are not the Akari and Nozomi that I know anymore. They are nothing more than pawns for that Dark Desire.' Hayato thought to himself blankly as he got up slowly.

"But I don't have any power to resist them either, a pathetic existence." Hayato said to himself as he sat on the floor.

And there wasn't anything that he could use there as well. Not that he could do much anyway. As he was thinking that he scratched his left arm when he looked at his hands and saw the nails which had grown a bit bigger.

'Well, I guess I can use this.' Hayato thought to himself.

Then he positioned his hands over his chest and then dug his nails into his skin as he grit his teeth in pain. His nails dug deeper as blood started to come out of the wounds.

'I'd rather die than become a plaything for Dark Desire.' Hayato thought to himself as blood dripped from his chest and onto the ground.

He heard the sound of machinery and realised that there must be a camera here which is seeing his actions.

"If you live, you will have to die one day." Hayato said to himself as he hovered his right hand over his neck.

Then he dug into the skin as the doors opened and Nozomi and Akari came into view. But the sight that greeted them was of Hayato slashing his own neck with his nails as blood started to drip from it as he started to choke in his own blood.

"Hayato!" Both screamed in fear when they saw it as they immediately came to his side.

Hayato fell backwards as Nozomi caught him as Akari tried to stop the bleeding.

"You idiot! Why did you do that?!" Nozomi shouted as tears came from her eyes.

"Do you want to die or something?! Stop trying to bring us back when we are happy living here." Akari said as she tried to stop the bleeding.

"No, I want to die." Hayato choked out causing the two girls to freeze.

"W-What? H-Hey, don't joke around like that." Akari said stuttering.

"No. I'm serious. I want to die, I know already that you two won't listen to me. So I'm taking myself off the board." Hayato said to them as the two girls have a distraught face.

"Why? We are so happy here? We can stay with eachother forever and enjoy eachother so why did you do this?!" Nozomi asked him as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"No, you two were happy here, not me." Hayato said to them.

"Huh?" Akari and Nozomi said surprised.

"I never wanted this. If you two had just talked to me then I would've accepted the two of you. If you had just told me, then we could've been together with eachother." Hayato said to them as he is growing weaker and weaker.

"B-But the laws of the people, it wouldn't..." Nozomi said to him.

"Did you really think that I wouldn't accept the two of you? Even if it was a law as long as I could make the two of you happy I would've done it. But it looks like you two never believed in me." Hayato said to them.

"N-No, it wasn't that we..." Akari said as she sobbed.

"We had, we were..." Nozomi said stuttering not being able to say anything clearly.

"You never believed in me and so never trusted me enough to tell me your feelings. You two, you two are not my friends, you are not the Nozomi and Akari that I fell in love with." Hayato said causing the girls to look at him surprised.

"You, you love us?" Nozomi asked him shocked.

"Yeah, but I wasn't certain about my feelings then so I didn't say anything but then I realised that I care about you as more than friends. But it's too late now." Hayato said as his eyes started to get weaker.

"Wait wait Hayato, we can save you we came save you? How do we save him?" Nozomi asked Akari in distress.

"I, I..." Akari didn't get anything as she only had her desire for serving Dark Desire and fucking Hayato in her mind.

'I, I can't think of anything.' Akari thought in horror as she grabbed her head.

"Makes sense." Hayato said catching the girls attention.

"You chose desire over reason and due to surrendering yourself to desire it looks like you are unable to think reasonably. Desire can't help in healing this can it? Only reason can, and currently I'm quite glad about it." Hayato said as he coughed blood.

"Hayato please don't die please don't die please!" Nozomi shouted in distress as she tried in vain to stop his bleeding.

"It won't matter either way. Dark Desire can just make a clone of me which you two can use. You never needed me in the first place." Hayato said which caused the eyes of both girls to widen.

"No no no! Don't go Hayato!" Akari shouted in distress along with Nozomi as they cradled his body.

"Don't waste your breath. You two will fuck just about anything as long as you feel good. Before I die, I'll tell you this. I don't love either of you." Hayato said as he choked on his blood as the girls have a heartbroken look.

"No, Hayato listen to us. We didn't do it on purpose okay, we enjoy doing it with you more than anything." Akari said distressed.

"Yes Hayato, you are the one we love and our husband, we could never enjoy anything else." Nozomi said to him as tears fell on his face.

Hayato didn't dignify them with a response as he closed his eyes and then died in her arms. Both girls froze when his body stopped responding as they looked at him.

"Hayato? Hey, wake up. This isn't the time to play..." Akari said as she softly slapped his cheek.

"Akari is right Hayato, come on get up, we don't want a surprise." Nozomi said as she she shook him a bit.

But he didn't answer which caused the girls to become distressed as they called out of him again and again as they shook his dead body in vain to get any kind of reaction from him. And then the screaming started as they cried over his body and pleaded to him to wake up without getting any response.

Then Dark Desire walked into the cell as the two girls noticed his presence and looked at him in hope.

"Lord Dark Desire, please bring Hayato back!" Nozomi asked him with hope filled eyes.

"Yes Lord Dark Desire, please bring him back!" Akari asked him with the same expression.

"No." Dark Desire said to them.

"Eh?" The two said in confusion.

"I cannot bring back the dead." Dark Desire said to them.

"B-But you are so powerful you must be able to do something." Nozomi said to him.

"I don't have the power to bring back the dead but I do have an alternative." Dark Desire said catching their attention.

"What is it?" Nozomi quickly asked him.

Dark Desire in response waved his hand and a clone of Hayato appeared beside him. Both girls looked at the clone in shock before they looked at him.

"I can grant you this clone with which you can spend your time with Hayato as much as you wish. Even if he's dead so what, you can still have him." Dark Desire said with a smile as he gestured to the clone.

Both girls looked stunned at his words as the words Hayato said to them echoed in their minds.

"Dark Desire can just make a clone of me that you two can use. You never needed me in the first place." His words echoed in their minds.

It was at this point that a bit of clarity came to their minds as they understood that Dark Desire never cared for them. He may say that he wants the people of the world to live by their instincts but in the end he only cares about himself. But the two of them surrendering themselves to him caused them to be blind to the truth.

"The two of you are valuable part of my plans. You can keep this Hayato and enjoy him forever, after all you want to stay together forever don't you?" Dark Desire said not really caring about checking the two girls as in his mind they are already in his hands.

The girls stayed silent as they looked at him.

'We were just fools.' Akari and Nozomi thought to themselves as they looked at him.

"Enjoy the clone and then go to attack. You two can also dispose that dead body on the way." Dark Desire said as he exited the cell as the doors closed.

The girls have their eyes covered by their bangs when they heard him. Their shoulders started to shake as their grip of Hayato's body tightened.

"Hehehe..." Both started giggling at the same time.

The clone of Hayato looked at them confused as they continued giggling.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Both girls threw their heads back and laughed with crazed faces as they laughed as if they were insane as their laugh can be heard in the entire chamber.

"HAYATO IS DEAD! HAYATO IS DEAD! AHAHAHAHAHA!" Nozomi shouted with a crazed look as she cried more.

"AND ITS ALL OUT FAULT! WE SURRENDERED TO DARK DESIRE AND WE LOST HIM! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Akari shouted with a crazed look as well as she cried as well.

They laughed with crazed faces as tears continued to stream down their cheeks as they held his dead body.

Their gems which were originally that of reason and which has been planted with seeds of desire started to change. The seeds of desire which using the girls desire had fully covered the gem started to gain cracks on it as the gems started to glow. The cracks on the seeds grew until the energy from the gems completely destroyed the seeds.

The gems them started to change as well as it turned a dark red colour as it started to gain spikes on it as it looked more savage as it gained a dark hue.

As for the girls, the two of them who were laughing crazily as dark red energy started to cover them as the clone got nervous.

"Get out of our sights fake!" Nozomi's voice which had turned demonic shouted from the energy.

"Your existence is a blasphemy to HIM!" Akari in a demonic voice said as well.

Then dark red energy from both of them shot towards the clone and erased it out of existence as the two girls appeared. They now sorted demonic armor with spikes on their bodies as the dark red energy danced around them. They both have crazed looks on their faces as they cradled Hayato's body protectively as their eyes which have turned red glowed.

"This world took him from us and now well destroy this world and everything in it! If Hayato doesn't exist then there is no reason for the world to exist!" Both declared as their powers combined and blasted a hole through the cell as they floated and flew away from the place as Dark Desire looked at them stunned.

"Oh no, their gems have become Gems of Vengeance." Dark Desire said in worry as he saw the light heading to the nearest City.

End Chapter

That's it for this chapter.

Does it need a part two?

Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my book.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18.2K 717 9
(Flirty Yandere! x Reader. Maybe comedy; may contain slight mature themes.). You can't really imagine your life without him. Your heart and soul has...
9K 217 24
y/n dies and ends up in tokyo revengers as she helps the Mc she ends up caching people's hearts with out her noticing....will she enjoy the new atten...
1.1M 10.3K 150
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T HAVE ANY OWNERSHIP OF EVERY FEMALE CHARACTER OF THIS ONESHOT STORY. PLEASE READ THE ORIGINAL DOUJIN.
9.7K 88 5
As you all know with the latest and last chapter being animated my curiosity got the better of me again which left a bitter taste in me As I've alrea...