TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

48. Sitaron ki mehfil

2.8K 422 145
By santhiyasuresh

Karan was driving the car and Tara was sitting in his lap, teju and Papa was sitting behind and they all are heading to their home.

Tara was exceptionally quiet from the time they leave the court and they want her to talk, let it out and cry which will make her calm down a bit.

Karan " you want to go somewhere baby "

Tara looked at him and nodded " papa ki paas, that day we went na "

Karan looked at teju, she blinked his eyes and he turned his way towards the cemetry.

He held Tara hands, they brought flowers and they walked to her father tombstone.

She kept the flowers on his tombstone
" papa... Papa... Aaj... Aaj "

She hiccuped " aaj hum court gaye thi, mumma, mumma also came, but she didn't even look at me, she didn't hug me, she didn't say she miss me, she don't like me? Y Papa.. Haan she said she love me, she want me to judge mam, if she really love me, then y didn't she talk to me. Is that uncle more important than me, y Papa.. Aap kyu gaye mujhe chodke.. I miss you papa.. ( she wiped her tears) I won't cry papa, I have dadu dadi, judge mam said I can be with them from now. Also I have uncle and aunty, aashu cutie sab. U don't like me cry na, I won't, Tara will always be happy from now, she is a strong girl like her Papa na ( She turned to karan who was standing with tears) uncle, Tara is a strong girl na( he nodded and she stood straight) I miss you papa, will always do. Kaash aap mere sath hote, I lost both my parents... Bye papa"

She turned and the trio was looking at her broken face. Her "I lost both my parents " were ringing in their head and they dont know what to do.

A 7 year old kid is bearing all this pain and we can't even imagine what she is going through.

Teja immediately took her in her arms and wiped her tears. She hugged her tightly.

Teja " nahi bacha, aise nahi rote, papa is always with you. Everything will be alright soon "

Tara " nahi hoga aunty, my mother hates me, sab theek nahi hoga "

She cried louder and Karan immediately took her in his arms.

Karan " chup hoja bacha, bimar hojayega, please, see if u cry, uncle and aunty also will cry. Aashu will cry, do you want that "

She nodded no and wipes her tears, snuggling closer to him. He eyed the other two to walk to car and he started driving with her in his arms. They reached home, she was still dull.

Teju " taddaaa, we reached home, let's go and meet your cutie now. She will become sad na if her big sister cry like this and be sad "

Tara nodded no and smiled " Aashu to be happy, tara will be happy "

Papa did touchwood to their bond and they opened the door of room. Tara is still in karan's arms..

" Surprissssseeeee "

Tara looked at the voice and she was shocked to see veer and meenu di there.

She looked at them and don't know how to react at that situation, she started snuggling more to karan and he understood she don't want to talk to anyone. He nodded at them and took her to their room. Aashu was sleeping in bed, she moved to aashu and kissed her forehead. Karan also kissed aashu forehead who smiled sensing her father in sleep.

Karan " You also sleep for sometime, it's been a long day for you "

She layed beside aashu and wrapped her with her arms like protecting her. Karan smiled at them and he patted her head, she slept in sometime and after putting pillow on either side of them, he left the room.

( imagine Like this)

.....................................................................

When he returned, he saw everyone sitting sad, teju must have said everything to veer, meenu di and mumma.

Papa "sogaye? "

Karan "ji Papa, both are cuddling and sleeping "

They smiled and he saw veer lost in his thoughts, he sat beside him and ruffled his hairs.

Karan " don't worry she will be fine "

He nodded and they started discussing about their sudden arrival. Since it's veer's vacation and he also misses his sister from past 10 months, he wanted to spend this vacation with her and he will be here till her first birthday, meenu travelled with him for his safety, she will be leaving in some days.

Veer pov " kya socha tha aur kya hogaya, she didn't even say hi to me. She is going through so much, what should I do to make her happy ? "

He was thinking when others are talking about something else. Papa called Tara grandparents to enquire whether all the procedure are done. Papa sighed and karan raises his eyebrows at him. He finished talking with him and turned to Karan.

Papa " she was asking for her share of money being the daughter in law of the house, she was threatening them it seems "

Karan " today her daughter was not with her and this women still behind money. I want to strangle her to death"

Teju held his arms, his anger was visible and she rubbed his chest to calm him down.

Mumma " sunny calm down, we will handle her. We r not fools to give her what she wants "

Meenu " yes sunny, bache hai, don't let your anger ruin "

Karan looked at veer who was also angry, he can't let a 13 year kid to develop hatred for that women.

Karan " veer "

Veer hugged his mamu " we r not letting Tara meet her mother ever "

Karan stroke his back " we can't decide that, Tara should decide that. "

He nodded and they decided to resume their works. Teju and karan freshnup and she was arranging things while he was talking over phone.

Tara opened her eyes and she saw the little bundle of joy lying beside her. She poked her cheeks, that chubby cheeks was so soft, she kissed her forehead and started playing with her fingers.

Tara " utt jao my cutie "

Aashu opened her eyes and her lips twitched, she smiled widely seeing tara in front of her. Tara hugged her in the same position and baby snuggle more to her.

Tara " awwle my cutie missed me so much "

Aashu throwed her arms as if saying yes and they cuddled.

Karan came near bed and saw the adorable side, the two girls were cuddling and he was happy to see the bond.

Karan " awwww my babies are doing cuddle cuddle here "

He also snuggled to both and tickled them with his little beard, they laughed and he was happy to them happy.

Karan " My angels "

Aashu clutched her father's shirt and he picked her up in his arms, Tara also sat beside them and she was talking to aashu in gibberish.

Teja " people having fun without me, toh mei jaun, you guys don't want me now "

Tara immediately ran to her " no no, you can't leave us and go.. Come, I need you "

She panicked for a second and karan teju looked at each other.

Teja took her in her arms and sit on bed " no baby I m not leaving you anywhere, I was kidding "

Tara snuggled to her, seeing Tara sad aashu moved to her and tapped her cheeks, Tara smiled immediately and picked her and settled her in her lap.

Tara " no my cutie, didi is not sad "

She smiled and kissed her forehead, they started playing and karan did touchwood to the bond.

They moved outside after sometime and veer took aashu in his arms.

Veer " aagaye meri jaan, I missed you so much.. U were just 1 months when I saw you last and now my baby will be 1 year old soon.. My baby sister is growing fast...my cutie baby, my laddoo, bhai ki jaan, haina bby girl "

Aashu played with him and he was kissing her cheeks right and left simultaneously. Aashu bite his cheeks and he looked at her who was giving shy smile.

Karan " hahha, you deserve it, yes princess bite him, zorse"

Veer pouted at teju who smacked Karan from back. He held Tara hands who was looking at veer and aashu.

Karan " today me and Tara are going to make some spicy briyani for lunch, haina tara baby "

She got excited and nodded her head, he picked her and they head to kitchen.

Meenu " he want to distract her from thinking about her mother "

Teju nodded and they heard laughter from kitchen.

Papa " rabb ji meher karo uss bachi par "

Aashu was looking at the kitchen and veer smiled " so baby wants to go to her sister and papa "

Aashu clapped her hands and he picked her up and moved to kitchen, tara was sitting on kitchen slab, he was cutting veggies for briyani. Manoj is cleaning the chicken to marinate.

Karan to Tara " and you know K dadu throwed us out of house because we did masti, me and madhu aunty stood outside our house for long time "

Tara laughed and aashu wiggled in veer to go to her father , they heard aashu sound and moved to her, she tapped her father back and Karan took his baby pouch and placed her on it and wrapped around his body.

Teja came there and raised her eyebrow asking what.

Karan " so today's special Briyani is going to be done by our baby Aashvi, zorda taaliya "

He clapped dramaatically and Tara veer joined him, aashvi also clapped seeing them and they laughed at her cuteness. Teja smiled at them and she helped them, the kitchen turned to circus with all these people inside. Soon briyani was ready and aashvi clapped seeing her father happy face.

Karan " yes baby Papa and aashu cooked briyani, yayayay "

He raised his hands for hi-fi and she gave him hi-fi.

Teja " ab madam chalo, apka dal rice is waiting, come "

She picked aashu from karan, placing her on her little swing in dining, she started feeding her who ate without any tantrums bcoz everyone were also eating at the same time.

Tara " aunty what's that orange water"

Teja " it's carrot strain water baby, since your cutie eat less food, we give her liquids this way "

Tara made a O face and everyone giggled at her expression. Soon aashvi was full and she stopped opening her mouth, teja wiped her mouth and removed her baby apron, dusted her clothes and dropped her on floor. She started crawling and Papa mumma was looking after her.

Karan fed teju and ate himself, veer and Tara also finished their food and they went after aashvi.

Karan felt something and he immediately turned to see aashvi, he was shocked, everyone around her was still, karan's eyes turned watery, he couldn't have words to describe the sight, he looked at teju who was crying and having a beautiful smile on her face.

Teja " you saw that "

He nodded and again turned to his princess was giving him her toothy smile, she had total 6 teeth now and that milky white teeth were giving her bright smile.

She was standing on her feet, holding the couch in living room and she was looking at them, her smile was everything to them.

Karan " She is on her feet, teju, she is on her feet, u r seeing na "

He rubbed his face to control his emotions and aashvi tried to take another step but fell down on her butt, she pouted at them and they all chuckled. She tried again and after being tired, she crawled to her father who picked her up and kissed her whole face. She wiggled and jumped to her mother who showered her with kisses all over.

Teju " my chotu bby, you are trying to walk, aapko walk karna hai abhi, mumma will take you to walk, my princess "

The day then passed by Tara and veer making aashvi walk by holding her hands. She was happy to walk on her own and that giggles of her was everything to the family. They also recorded her every moment and send it to the family staying abroad.

It was night time, the home was quiet because madame aashvi was sleeping in the living room, she was playing and being tired, she slept in her Papa arms who is not ready to move now bcoz it will disturb her sleep. Teju went outside to get somethings for home with Papa, mumma was with karan, sitting beside him.

Veer and Tara are sitting on the swing outside, they were playing chess, one game and they lost interest and Tara looked at the sky.

Veer " U like stars "

Tara nodded and remained silent.

Veer " let it out Tara "

She looked at him and he held her hands " I don't have any words to console you but keeping everything inside you will definitely hurt you. Sharing will reduce your pain, let it out. U think I can't see you behind this fake smile "

She looked at him surprised, he knows what he is saying but she didn't understand. What she understood was, he want her to talk to him and he didn't like her sad.

Tara " kya bolu mei veer, I don't know. Mujhe samaj nahi aaraha, meri kya galti hai. Papa left me, mumma doesn't want me, y "

She started crying and veer immediately took her in his arms, he stroked her back " please stop crying Tara "

Tara " am I that bad? "

Veer " nooo never, you r a angel, you r so pure tara.. "

Tara " then y mumma don't like me " she was looking confused and vulnerable

Veer '' why r u thinking about that one person who don't want you, you think about us, me, mamu and mami, your dadu dadi and chachu family. We r here na, one person don't love you, this will not change anything Tara, we all love you.. Stop crying please "

Tara raised her voice " That person is my mother veer"

He didn't have anything to say after that, he just cupped her cheeks

Veer " I know, she is your mother but she didn't deserve you, she didn't deserve an angel like you , Tara is precious, she is angel for us and we r here to protect Tara forever, haina, you trust us right "

Tara nodded and veer smiled " then don't cry, we want to see you happy, we want to see your genuine smile and you don't know how much it hurts to see you dull tara "

Tara with her innocent eyes " sachi you don't like when I m sad "

He smiled inwardly and nodded no
" I only like when my little chua fights with me and do masti, not this rona dona anabelle tara "

She slapped his arms and whispered
" khadoos "

She saw straight turning her face but her heart was calm now, after crying out to him , she felt better. She feels special when he said she is precious. She didn't know the exact meaning of his words, but he was clear, the words were from his heart.

He held her hand and she smiled at him, they were gazing at stars with unspoken words and peaceful silence in between them.

Teju come back and looked at them, she signalled Karan who turned and saw then through the glass door..

Teju giggled " They look cute "

Karan " oh hello, kya cute, I m not letting him take away my baby like that "

Teju " let's c Mr. Kundrra, if u r karan kundrra then he is Veer Malhotra, charming young boy of this house and no one can deny him "

She walked to them, hearing teju voice, tara went to her and they started spending some time. Veer came back to Karan, he kissed his baby sister and held her hands.

Karan " was she crying? "

Veer nodded " but now she is okay "

Karan " kya bola tune "

Veer " joh sach hai voh bola "

Karan " You have to pass my test before you approach her "

Veer shrugged " Let's c that in future Mr. Mamu kundrra, still years are there , long way to go "

Karan glared at him " Me and My tara are tough nut to crack "

Veer " she may be a tough nut to crack but joh mujhe chahiye voh mei lekar re rahunga.. "

Karan widen his eyes and veer started playing with ashvi, he looked at veer and then Tara,

Destiny is playing it's game , again :)

.....................................................................

Hiyaaaa, hope you all like this chapter and please share your views.

Few of you requested for Veer Tara and here it is, hope it's good and please say your views on them. Your every comments encourage me and it helps me to decide further about story.

Thank you

Santhiya suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 4.8K 28
khud padh lo yaar😶
146K 16.8K 90
Hellooo Handsome & Beautiful Readers!! I'm starting this new Office Tale of Our TejRan ❤️ This Story is totally based on imagination!!! Karan Kundrra...
108K 9.2K 57
Male lead - karan kundrra, 30 years old ( profession- business man, ceo of kkundrra industries) Handsome,hot , arrogant, cold hearted,but caring , lo...
203K 24.8K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...