Revenge #wattys2015

By averydelgotto46

22 year old Hazel Armada is living life to its fullest. She has a great family, her family has a successful b... More

Chapter 1 - the trip
Chapter 2- the new friend
chapter 3 - Paris
chapter five-drowning in ice cream
Chapter 6- I shouldn't, but i do.
chapter 7-the visitor
chapter 8 - The plan
.chapter 9 - why do i keep bumping into hot guys?
chapter 10- once upon a playdate
chapter 11- drama tends to follow us rich people.
chapter 12- the transformation
chapter 13 - just friends?
chapter 14- just like old times
chapter 15- I miss you...not
chapter 16- that is not what I meant to do.
Chapter 17- The crazy ex boyfriend
Chapter 18- Hello YouTube
Chapter 19- i never knew you had such interesting fashion tastes.
Chapter 20- Hazel, will you be my girl?
chapter 21- i am officially confused
chapter 22- beware of Celeste-zilla
Chapter 23- this is like a real life soap opera
chapter 24- heart and brain
chapter 25- the cat is out of the bag
chapter 26- good luck gone bad
Chapter 27 - where did you get that idea?
author's note
Chapter 28 - battered and bruised
chapter 29- unwanted fame
chapter 30-helping hand
chapter 31- realization and devastation
chapter 32- revealing secrets
chapter 33- discovered
Chapter 34- thicker than water
Chapter 35- family issues
Chapter 36- Pizza's here!
Chapter 37- vulnerable not weak
Chapter 38- I should've known
Chapter 39- uninvited
Chapter 40- I am here. who should I kill?
Chapter 41- framed
Chapter 42- cue the evil laugh
Chapter 43- Congratulations , you've updated your status from dumbass to moron
Chapter 44- yeah we're good
Chapter 45 - goodbye was just the beginning
Chapter 46-goodbye was just the beginning part II
Chapter 47- The things you do for me
Chapter 48- we may or may not have an audience
Chapter 49-you mean you're not pregnant yet!?
EPILOGUE
The very last author's note

.chapter 4- I can be bad when I wanna be.

8K 397 98
By averydelgotto46

Paris was rightly named the city of love. It was breathtaking. I had been to paris once before but it was a distant memory of my childhood. I could hardly remember anything.

I went the the address Robin had emailed me months ago. He had given me his address in case I wanted to write to him. I haven't used this information until now.

He lived in an apartment. The lobby was empty so i walked in myself. I glanced at my watch 9:00 am. I hoped he was home .

It was a Sunday so I think he had a day off . I stopped at his door. It was white with some of the paint chipping off at the corner. The door knob was a little rusty but other than that it was okay

Great. Now I'm criticizing a door.

I was about to knock when I thought..... Its a surprise. So I walked into his apartment. For a guy's apartment it was pretty tidy. That was weird.

His place was usually a mess. Maybe he's changed I thought with a small smile .

I looked around and examined my surroundings. There was a coffee table (I thought robin hated those?)a couch, a loveseat, and a tv. It was like any other apartment. But something was off.

The fridge was full of sticky notes. Robin hated those things. The curtains were purple. What the hell? Purple?? I shook my head with disbelief.

I went inside a room which looked like the bedroom. It had a medium sized bed. The sheets were unmade. There was clothes all around the floor. Now thats the Robin I know.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Robin came out. He was more gorgeous than I remembered. He had a toothbrush in his mouth and a towel around his waist. His hair was wet and he had drops of water all over his body.

He didn't see me at first but when he did he was so shocked his toothbrush fell out of his mouth. I smiled brightly.

"Hi robin."

"Hazel" he said.

It was barely a whisper. He looked like he's seen a ghost. He quickly picked up his toothbrush and disappeared in the bathroom.

When he came back out he still looked shocked but he was fully dressed. Thank goodness.

In three long strides he closed the distance between us. He hugged me tightly, His arms wrapped securely around my waist as my arms held on to his neck. My knees felt weak. My vision became blurry. I had missed him so much.

Tommy , you're a genius.

"I can't believe you're here. " he whispered into my hair. I buried my head in his neck.

"Where else would I be?" I murmured.

He pulled apart for a second to look at my face. I blushed like a teenager. He planted a kiss on my forehead. It was sweet and comforting.

Then his lips came crashing down on mine. I kissed him back.

We pulled apart after a while. I told him about my trip but I left out the part where I Malcolm. It didn't feel important.

We spent the rest of the morning catching up. Talking to each other about what happened the last 6 months .

At around noon I suggested we go out for lunch. He seemed hesitant but eventually agreed.

As soon as we walked out of his apartment he seemed edgy , nervous almost . This was unusual behavior for him. But I shrugged it off, not giving too much thought to it.

The cool wind greeted us as soon as we came out of the building. I held his hand. Again, he seemed hesitant.

"I don't bite" I teased him.

He smiled. The smile didn't reach his eyes.

What was up with him? Dude. Would ya calm down? I literally don't bite.

I gave him a soft kiss in an attempt to loosen him up. He kissed me back but it seemed like he was distracted.

We arrived at a small café not far from his apartment. We took a seat outside. Robin's eyes were darting back and forth and he looked like this was the last place he wanted to be.

I was disappointed. He wasn't having fun. Not like I was . I was in Paris with the man I love. We were supposed to act like real lovers!

He was acting like he wanted to curl up and die.

The thought saddened me. I felt like I couldn't make my boyfriend happy.

I was suddenly self-conscious ofy attire. Was it too boyish? No. Girls wear these kind of things all the time.

A waitress came and brought our menu. Robin let out a sharp gasp. I frowned. What was wrong?

"Robin! I didn't expect to see you out today! You told me you'd be staying indoors." The waitress said with a thick french accent. I suddenly felt jealous. I looked up and asked her.

"Hello, do you know him? "

The waitress smiled warmly and said.

"Yes, I am Sophia. Robin's girlfriend"

Robin spit out the water he was drinking and looked frantically at Sophia. I felt numb . My whole world stopped.

Girlfriend? As in, girlfriend?

I felt like someone had flipped a switch. Suddenly, the good girl was gone , and once she was gone, the rebel took her place. I offered my hand to Sophia.

"Hi! I'm hazel. Its a pleasure to meet you "

"The pleasures all mine. Robin told me all about you! "

"Did he now?"

"Yes! You're his beautiful sister! I'm so happy to meet you madame! I--"

A burly man had called her name and told her to go back to work . she nodded.

"Excuse me please. I must get back to work. She smiled at me and blew a kiss at Robin. "

The moment she walked back inside I slapped robin as hard as I could . The pain was tearing at my heart. Eating me up from the inside but I had an excellent poker face. I knew exactly how to play my cards correctly.

"Hazel , let me explain"

"Shut up. "

"Hazel...... She saw a picture of you and..."

"And? You told her I'm your sister? Pathetic. Our bloods aren't even the same color. Yours is black. "

"Hazel...please"

"No no no, she's coming back. Wouldn't want to ruin the moment now would we.?"

His eyes widened.

Sophia came back carrying coffee.

"Its on the house" she told us proudly.

I smiled, "Sophia ,could you please stay a moment ? There's something I want you to see. "

She nodded but her eyes were asking questions . I stood up and took my coffee, removing the cap.

"Ladies and gentlemen" I said in perfect French. "This man , is a lying cheating, son of a bitch . And I will not tolerate him any longer!" I flung my coffee at his face.

A sharp gasp came from Sophia's mouth. Her hands covered her nose and mouth .

So , little miss French didn't know Robin was my boyfriend huh? Well she can have him.

The audience was shocked but they eventually applauded thinking it was a show of some kind . I curtsied. Robin was wiping his eyes with his jacket. He looked like his face got sunburned.

Sophia looked at me , a shocked expression plastered on her face.

"Darling, " I told her "I'm not his sister. I'm his girlfriend from the states. " And with that I put my sunglasses on and dramatically left the scene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 4K 24
Secretly living in her car, Hazel lies to get a job as a housekeeper for a brooding, sexually intense man who seems to hate everyone, including her.
14.2K 650 25
Being more then what people make of you Ana is a overweight Young American. She isn't lucky when it comes to men. After being insulted by her high sc...
7.7K 393 53
Eighteen year old Alexis begins college with her mind set to face her studies and be on her best behavior but almost immediately she resumes, she fal...
4.1M 89.5K 60
When running away from her past, twenty two year old Alina runs straight into the arms of Romeo De Luca, twenty six and an Italian Mafia Don, not jus...