I Know Your Secret! (The Disa...

By boiyoubetternot

Y/n's favorite show is "The Disastrous Life of Saiki K". One day Y/n decided to re-watch it for the 100th tim... More

Author's Note 1.
Chapter 1: Just How?!
Chapter 2: Encounters
Chapter 3: Buddies
Chapter 4: Dis Bitch
Chapter 6: Hangout
Chapter 7: Perfect Pretty Girl
Chapter 8 Part 1: I'm Dead
Chapter 8 Part 2: Don't Kill Me!
Chapter 9: Umbrella
Chapter 10: Changes
Chapter 11: Trรจs Bien
Chapter 12: Movie Night
Chapter 13: I'm In Trouble!?
Chapter 14: We Fell Asleep, Together?!
Chapter 15 Part 1: Beach Day!
Chapter 15 Part 2: Beach Day!
Chapter 16: Weird

Chapter 5: Dark Reunion

998 31 29
By boiyoubetternot

POV: Y/n

I was sitting on my desk on my phone with my earbuds listening to my music on low volume. I could hear some of the conversations going on around me. "Hey, did you hear the news?" a Rando said grabbing Kaido's attention from across the room. "A poisonous snake is on the loose!"

"Seriously? That's so dangerous!" Another Rando said.

"Are you sure it's loose?" A smile grew on my face as Kaido walked up to them. He had a faux sense of confidence around him that only ever comes out when he acts as his hero persona, Jet-Black Wings. His fantasy went as far as him wrapping up both of his arms everyday in red bandages to "keep his powers from overtaking him" or something silly like that. The mind of an eighth-grader. "Sounds like another Dark Reunions lie. But they can't fool the Jet-Black Wings! Someone must have released that snake!"

"Wait a minute! You know who did this?" Another background character said while rasing from his seat.

"Did this Jet-Black Wings dude do it?" Another person said.

"No! I'm the Jet-Black Wings!" Kaido called out. "A secret society called the Dark Reunion is behind it! And this is the first step in their Human Sorting Plan!"

"The Dark Reunion?" Everyone said. "Never heard of them. What a waste of time." They all walked away in different directions while Kaido was left alone.

'Omg I can't Kaido's just too cute.' Kaido chuckles, now deciding to go over to my husband- I mean Saiki.

"I guess it's up to us superheros. Right, Saiki?" Kaido asked as he leaned on Saiki's chair.

Whatever

"Saiki, tell me what you think. I don't like this one bit."

'Mm, should I do something? Why the heck not.' I thought to myself as I walked up to them, gaining Kaido's attention.

"I see another worthy comrade. Have you faced Dark Reunion?" Kaido asked as he moved his face closer while still leaning on Saiki's chair.

I had a faint blush on my cheeks at our close proximity. "I- no I haven't. What do you think about the snake that's on the loose? Could it really be Dark Reunion's doing?" I had a smirk on my face as I saw Kaido's crimson eyes light up with a wide smile on his face.

He quickly composed himself to be in his "mysterious nature". "That snake, which I've named the Murder Dragoram Snake, is probably no ordinary snake!"

I raise my brows as I ask. "How so, Jet-Black Wings?" I saw Saiki glance at me as I said that.

Kaido blushed, hearing me say his hero name, continuing what he was saying with a slight stutter. "T-This Murder Dragoram Snake is probably a dangerous monster created in a top secret Dark Reunion lab-."

Kaido was cut off as someone barged into the room, "They found the snake!"

"Oh? Where did they find it?"

"It was beaten to death by some kids near the school."

'Oh wow, straight to the point then.." I thought as I glanced at Saiki a blush apearing on my face as we locked eyes. Looking away I saw Kaido leaving the room, 'Oh I better go too.' I slid the door open as I saw Saiki get up from his seat as well. 'Mmmm, I'll try something out.'

"Saiki that's so nice of you to go check up on Kaido with me 😈."

Saiki's eyes slightly widened at what I said, Yeah, sure.

We walked down the hall to the bathroom and entered. I could hear some sniffles coming from one of the stalls as I lightly knocked on the door, Saiki went into one of the other stalls. "Are you okay there Kaido?"

*Sniffle* "Y-Yeah I'm alright.."

"Why don't you come on out?"

"Uh..okay."

Kaido unlocked the stall door as I backed away, he opened the door and was looking down. "Why don't you go out there and show them what you've got? Hm, does that sound good?"

"Yeah!" With new found energy and motivation Kaido swung open the door and ran out.

"Hehe, so cute." I look at the stall door that Saiki's in. 'Should I go in? Yes, yes I should.'

I walked up and slowly opened the door peaking my head inside I saw that he had his eyes crossed while sitting on the toilet lid, meaning he was using clairvoyance. I walked in and left the door open behind me. 'Hehe.'

I slowly close the space between us as I lean down to be eye level with Saiki. Raising my hand up I lightly pat his head, Saiki breaks out of his trance like state and looks at me, my hand still on his head. I give him a smile and a light blush on my cheeks as I stand up straight extending my hand out to him.

"I was calling your name before but you didn't answer, so I was getting worried. I hope you don't mind." Saiki continued to stare at me as I sweat dropped.

'Uh, is that a bad or good look?' Saiki slowly raises his hand and clasps it in mine as I help him up.'(≧∇≦)'

Thanks

"No problem!" My smile brightened. "I think we should go back to class now, especially since Kaido left as well."

~TIME SKIP~

"Ugh, I'm finally home." I trudged up the steps to my house as I unlocked and opened the door. My lil baby came running to me as always. I picked them up as they nuzzled my face, I cooed at their cuteness. I actually made something to eat instead of instant ramen, I made my favorite food, F/f. I finished my homework in school, here it looks like 2+2 and I'm glad because I'm going to ace everything.

After I was done eating I went up to my room and changed out of my clothes into something more comfortable. I decided to work on my drawing skills, since I could definitely be better. After about an hour I got tired of drawing and wanted to buy some manga from the store. Now don't get me wrong, there's a ton of new manga in the house that I haven't read yet but, do I really care?

I walked into the store the sliding doors closing behind me. 'I doubt I'm gonna meet anybody here.' Trying to find the manga section I see an oddly familiar purple haired perv. 'Wait..What? I thought he wasn't supposed to be here till like season 2.'

"Wow bitch, I thought thot." I said, I could see his face was dug into one of the porno magazines in the section, he was blushing and giggling like the perv he is.

'Bro if I meet him before Saiki does, he's gonna be so shocked!( •̀ᴗ•́ )و ̑̑ HAHA yes bitch.' I swiftly walked up behind Toritsuka as I tapped on his shoulder he jumped up like 5 feet in the air while turning around and hiding the porno behind his back. He let out a sigh of relief as he saw that I wasn't a worker.

"Jeez you can't scare somebody like that man!"

"Are you gonna pay for that? Or just cheat out the store?" Toritsuka sweat dropped as he slowly started backing up.

"Hey now don't go tellin nobody and I'll give you one of these too." He said as he leaned in close to my ear to whisper. I leaned in as well whispering in his ear.

"I'm Y/s"

"Uh- well then I'll get you that one too!"

"Hmm, how about no?"

"Then what do you want?"

"I want to be friends!" I smiled brightly as I extended my hand.

"Oh? Really? Okay sure." He smiled as we shook hands.

"Here's my number, you can call me whenever." I handed him a peice of paper that I always have on me in case things like this ever happened.

"Hey!" We both turned our heads to see one of the workers. "Are you guys gonna pay for those?"

"Uhhhh- BYE!" Toritsuka or should I say Pervitsuka ran out of the aisle and out of the store.

"Hey come back here!" The worker yelled as they ran after him.

I blankly stared at where they left."Oh wow."

________________________________________________________________________________

Surprising am I right? Meeting Pervistuka so early in the story!

I hope you guys enjoyed!

Bye bye~

ƪ('▿▿▿▿'ƪ)

(1338 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.8K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
1.5M 48.9K 40
(y/n) (l/n) transfers to PK Academy. She slowly becomes friends with a few people. One person catches her eye and she falls for him, hard. "You...
327K 11.1K 25
โ€น๐Ÿน โ”โ” โ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐——, ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—–๐—›๐—œ ๐—ž๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ข. โž 001. ๏น’ ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐ƒ๏น— โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š cliche romance story in which she fell fi...
5.8K 188 9
Y/N is a popular teen idol who's looks, and talents make her know from all over the globe. Thought she is originally from Japan. More specifically To...