Rosé one shot

By rosiepupu

Some random one shot,imagines,may make some of them into a story too #10k views-7/1/2021 #20k views-1/4/2021 ... More

My way
Back to you
Stay with me
Collaboration
Find you again
Big mistake
My bully
Irreplaceable pt.1
Irreplaceable pt.2
Sex addict
True self
My toy pt.1
My toy pt.2
I'm still into you
Until I make you mine
Young lost sinner
Revolution
Rebirth of Lucifer
More than just a paper
This beat got me feeling like
Bound to get burned
Strawberries and Cigarettes
Should have known better pt.1
Should have known better pt.2
Trust you till the end
God damn it
Know your worth
Desperately wanting you
A shit show
Everything sucks
What is the problem now?
Start it over again pt.1
Start it over again pt.2
Shameless
My youth is yours (requested)
Secret lover
Oh, it's payback! (requested)
It is just a kiss (requested)
We were both too young to know
Prey
It's meant to be that way (requested)
Someone like you (requested)
Just another sad story
All too late
Reasons
You are my best mistake
Expectation is the cause of all heartaches
Love me not - Pt.1
Love me not - Pt.2
Wrongfully right
"I don't do love"
Act 2: Hard to love
Act 1: Hard to love
Act 3: Hard to love
Only look at me
The red string (requested)
About how much I love you
Just a distraction

You love me or not?!

5.4K 113 73
By rosiepupu

G!P Rosé

Y/N, 23, recently breaks up with her ex girlfriend, Roseanne who is 29 years old. Y/N brought it up but both of them had the unsettle feeling since three months ago.

They had been dating for a year. Yet, they took half of the time figuring out if they actually love each other. But they didn't really have any answer at the end.

Both of them are not good with words. Y/N always says the opposite things she wants whereas Rosé is a stick who doesn't know how to use words to convey her feelings.

Rosé was at the peak of her career when they break up. She didn't have much time to accompany Y/N. She felt bad about it but Y/N had refused to communicate with her at the later part of their relationship.

Y/N didn't want to hold Rosé's back as she realised that she was getting more and more needy for Rosé's attention. She knew Rosé feel bad for not spending time with her and she didn't want that at all. If it was out of guilt and not her genuine feeling, then she didn't want it.

Even till this day, Y/N still thinks that it's impossible for their relationship to happen at the first place. Who would have known that the nonchalant woman would confess to her with a bouquet of ninety-nine roses on an ordinary day?

Rosé has a crush on her ever since the first day she moves to the house beside her. She observed her everyday and every detail of Y/N makes her flutter. After they had greeted each other for a few times, Rosé confessed to her. They didn't know each other much but both of them were willing to spend the time together to know each other more.

Since they are neighbour, it also means that Rosé saw every single girl and boy that Y/N brought home after they broke up. Another one big disadvantage was that they had to see each other even after they broke up.

Rosé tried to neglect it but she couldn't help to feel jealous about it.

That one day, she saw Y/N with another woman, Rosé reached her boiling point. She slammed her laptop close and invaded Y/N's house.

"I am here to pick up my clothes,"
She interrupted their make out session, earning death glare from Y/N.

"And you choose this timing?"

"This timing is alright. It is only twelve o'clock,"

"Who is that?"
The woman Y/N was sitting on the laps asked.

"Girlfriend,"
"Ex girlfriend,"
They answered at the same time.

"Ex girlfriend,"
Y/N repeated again with gritting teeth.

"Woah, so there is some unfinished business. I don't want to get involved then,"
She quickly rushed out of the house and it only left Y/N and Rosé there.

"What is this for?"
Y/N brushed her hair back and scoffed. She was dangerously attractive.

"I am here to take my clothes. I need it,"

"Fine,"
Y/N went into her room and threw all the hoodies she stole from her on the floor.

Her hoodies were the only things Rosé left here and she was not planning to return them back to her. When she missed her sometimes, she would wear Rosé's hoodie and pretend that she was hugging her to sleep.

When Rosé realised that her hoodies had the mixture smell of her and Y/N, she knew Y/N had been wearing them recently. There was no way that her hoodies were left here for so long and they still had her smell unless someone had been purposely keeping them that way.

"You good now?"
Y/N questioned her with her cross arms.

"Now that I think about it, maybe I don't need them anymore. I can just buy new one,"
Rosé put them on Y/N's couch politely.

"Take them back. I don't want to see them here,"
Y/N replied egotistically.

"O...okay,"
Rosé took them back awkwardly.

"Wait!"
Y/N stopped her.

"Is there anything I can help you with?"

"You ruin my date today. How are you going to make up with me?"

"I...how do you want me to make up with you?"

"Lie on my bed. I want you to hug me to sleep,"
Just one time. Just one damn time. She missed her so much and this was her first time talking to her ever since they broke up.

"I don't think that's appropriate,"

Right, Y/N forgot that she never loved her.

"Forget it. I am just a bit drunk right now. I don't mean anything I say,"
She explained herself.

"If you-"

"I am tired. Can you please go back to your house now?"
But how could she sleep? She didn't have her hoodie now.

"Okay,"
Rosé said in disappointment.

The next day
Y/N was not the only one who couldn't sleep. Rosé couldn't sleep too. She wondered if she accepted Y/N's request yesterday, would they be okay now? Would she get her back?

About her wanting to get back to Y/N, she had a very contradicting feeling about it. She wanted to get back to her because that was how much she loves her and she can't let her go. But on the other hand, she lowkey felt like maybe breaking up with each other was for their own good.

Y/N had cried one time. Y/N was trying to say that she missed her without telling her that she missed her. She would ask for so many things.

"Come back home early,"
"I want steak for dinner tonight,"
"If you are not home by eight, you won't see me again,"

You can probably tell that her words had become more and more extreme. It was not her intention to do so, she just wanted to see Rosé so desperately but she can't say what she wanted properly. She grew up in a family that didn't know how to speak about love or anything related to it. So when Rosé didn't give in to what she wanted, Y/N cried out of desperation.

"Why are you crying?"
Rosé would ask worryingly.

"I don't fucking know!"
Without giving Rosé a chance to say anything, Y/N hung up the call as she felt embarrassed.

It was only days later, when Rosé had talked to her best friends, Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo about it, she then realised that Y/N wanted to see her because she missed her. Not too long after, when she was trying to make it up with Y/N, Y/N suggested that maybe they should just break up.

Rosé said yes because Y/N deserved better. She truly thinks so. But what she didn't know was that all Y/N needed was just her reassurance. When she said yes without any hesitation, Y/N cried herself to sleep for three days straight.

Anyway, back to the story now, Y/N wakes up with her panda eyes and she still has to go to work. She has to go to three different companies for meetings today. She just wants to die right now if it's possible.

She is just a normal worker under a technology company. She has a 9-5 job whereas Rosé works every hour possible. Rosé is an entrepreneur who is starting her own business so it's not surprised that she can be quite busy as it's the start of her business.

"Hey, cutie,"
Mina, who she has sex one time with because she was bored, greets her with a big smile. Rosé saw her last time too.

Mina also works under the same conpany as her and she is her partner for this particular project.

Rosé and Y/N had only broke up for two months and Rosé swears, she has witnessed Y/N bringing people back to her house for at least ten times.

"Hey,"
Y/N greets her back with a quick smile.

"Did you not sleep well last night?"

"Don't even talk about it,"

"Do you need some panadol or something?"

"I am fine. Just need some time to gather myself before the meeting,"

"Okay,"

5.21p.m.
"Do you want me to take you home? You look really pale right now and it's raining heavily outside,"
Mina offers kindly.

"Yeah, sure. I am not sure if I can drive too,"
She is having a headache and thank god her meetings are finally over.

They reach her house shortly. Coincidently, her neighbour has also come back home and they exchange a short eye contacts before returning back to their own ways.

After making sure that Mina's car is gone, Rosé stares at the key in her hand and looks over to Y/N's house.

Five minutes later
Y/N's doorbell rings. She thought it's Mina and she may have forgotten something on her car. When she opens the door, it's Rosé. She doesn't expect that.

"What are you doing here?"

"I lost my key,"

"What?"

"I couldn't find it,"

It's still raining outside and she feels bad for ignoring her so she stands aside with her crossed arms, signalling Rosé to come in.

"Don't go in my room. Sleep in the guest room. There is a bathroom in there too,"

"What should I wear?"

"I will give you clothes,"

What does Y/N give her? Their couple pyjamas. She still has her one left in her house, she just doesn't know that Y/N still keeps her one too.

She feels flustered to wear Y/N's clothes. She makes a right choice throwing away her key. She earns a chance to have Y/N's scent on her body.

"You left your boxer here before, you can take it back,"
Y/N blushes madly while throwing it to her. She will never admit that she purposely never packed that for Rosé last time. She will not admit that she used that to masturbate almost every night before she went to sleep.

Rosé let out a small smile and quickly brushes it off before Y/N could see it. Y/N sees it, of course. She stomps off in embarrassment and locks herself inside her room.

Two hours later
It's so quiet in the house, as if the two are not there at all. Y/N hasn't have her dinner yet and she skips her lunch today. She is really hungry right now...

"Y/N,"
Rosé knocks on her door.

"I just ordered pizza, you wanna eat together?"

Should she?

"With pineapples on top,"

"Okay, coming,"

It's not awkward at first because Y/N is too focused on filling her tummy up. It is only until a few minutes later, she then notices that Rosé is smiling at her and not eating.

She frowns and turns away from Rosé's direction like a kid throwing her tantrum. How could she do this to her? Right after they break up not too long ago?

"I am sorry,"
She apologises softly.

Y/N doesn't say anything. She just continues to munch on her pizza. Still not facing Rosé though.

"Do you want beers?"
Y/N asks.

"Okay,"
Rosé replies.

One can after another, they have become a bit tipsy. They have not mentioned anything about their relationship even when they have the perfect opportunity to do it now.

As Y/N's head is getting more and more heavier, she wants to lean her head on Rosé's shoulder. She is fighting the urge to fall asleep. Rosé notices that. She slowly travels her hand to the other side of Y/N's head and push it with slight force so that she could lean on her shoulder. When Y/N feels that her head is no longer heavy, she closes her eyes instantly.

The next morning
Y/N is sleeping on her bed...

How...?

Oh, Roseanne probably carried her back to her room.

Y/N doesn't even need to think to know that Rosé doesn't do anything to her. She would never touch her if she doesn't give her the permission to. So she is not so worried about that at all.

Rosé went back to the guest room after she had cleaned the mess on the table last night. She smiled to herself when she remembered how adorable Y/N was just now.

Rosé did carry her back to her room and she also did respect Y/N. She never did anything too overboard. She couldn't suppress herself when Y/N looked so good. She wanted to peck on Y/N's lips at first but she was so scared that she would lose control over herself. Hence, she ended up pecking on Y/N's forehead instead.

She knew Y/N would wake up with headache the next day so she had placed the panadol on the nightstand beforehand. When Y/N sees it, she freezes for a minute, trying to process what is happening.

She won't eat it. She is not going to eat it. For an obvious reason. She will keep convincing herself that Rosé is doing this because she is nice, not because she loves her. She will not get the wrong message. She will do everything to make sure that she doesn't repeat the history.

As expected, she spends the rest of the day in huge headache. As Mina notices that Y/N's face is paler than yesterday, she suggests her to take a day off. Y/N insists not to. There are so many things yet to be done. How could she go?

8.03p.m.
Y/N is supposed to go home now but she is still stuck in the office. She will love to go home but she passes out for almost fifteen minutes on her desk. Nobody is in the office. Thank god she is able to wake up by herself at the end.

There is no way she could drive herself home, again. No more drinking from today onwards. Her plan is to call a taxi and go home.

Someone decides to ruin her plan though.

"Why are you here?"

"I figure that you won't be able to go home yourself,"

"I can go home by myself,"
Y/N frowns.

"Well, I mean, I just feel like giving you a ride. I can't get back to my own house yet because it will take a few days to get the key done,"

Rosé noticed that Y/N didn't eat the panadol. She threw it inside the dustbin, not aware that Rosé might see it. Rosé knew if Y/N didn't get good sleep, her next day would be miserable. Plus, she refused to take the panadol so it was like extra painful for her throughout the whole day.

She waits for Y/N at the carpark since five o'clock. She wonders what takes her so long and she starts to overthink.

It may be because of Mina...they must be flirting...or doing something more...

"Can't you stay at the hotel or something?"

"Hotel is expensive. You know how hard it is to start a business..."

"I am pretty sure you have other friends' houses that you can stay at,"

"But it will be inconvenient for me to go to work,"

"How is that my problem?"

"It's not your problem,"

"Great, good to know that,"

"But your parents are at your house right now and they still think that we are together,"

That's right. Y/N hasn't told her parents yet. They like Rosé a lot and every time they came to visit Y/N, they would always tell her that Rosé will make a good wife and they will be happy together.

But why would her parents came out of nowhere? By right, they only visit her during weekend, not weekdays.

Of course Roseanne has something to do with it. She called Y/N's parents and told them that Y/N has been missing them a lot but she wouldn't say it to them because she is not used to talk about her feelings.

Look, that's manipulative. But is that true though? Does Y/N really miss her parents? Yes, she does. Rosé thinks it's fair then.

"I will tell them when I see them later,"

"You don't have to. I can act like we are good,"

"But I can't,"
Y/N gives her a forced smile but her eyes are sending her daggers.

"They will nag at you though,"

"They will get over it,"

"What if they don't?"

"They don't have a say in this anyway,"

"Is that worth it though? Just to fight with your parents because of our relationship?"

"No,"

"Exactly,"

"You don't get to 'exactly' me. I will tell them we break up when I get home. Don't try to change my mind,"

"But I can still stay at your house?"
Rosé gives up as she doesn't want to pressure Y/N into something she is uncomfortable with.

"Only for two days more,"
Y/N rolls her eyes and steps into her car.

"Oh..."

When they reach Y/N's house, Y/N takes in a deep breathe, getting ready for the upcoming war.

"Y/N, why do you keep your photos with Rosie in the cabinet? I thought you used to display it,"
Y/N blushes as she gets exposed by her parents. She quickly throws the photo frame inside the dustbin.

"Why do you throw it? What's wrong with you, Y/N?"
Her mom tries to pick it up from the dustbin but Y/N stops her immediately.

"We already break up,"
Y/N says lowly.

"You what?!"
Her dad screams. He is too shocked, that's all.

"Then you still kept it in your..."
Her mum pauses.

That's when they realise something.

"Are you guys not actually breaking up but just taking a break?"
Her mom whispers but the distance between them and Rosé is so close. It's hard for Rosé not to hear it.

"We actually break up,"
Y/N sighs. She knows it's bad to have her parents and Rosé under the same roof after they break up.

"Do you still love her?"
Her dad continues to ask.

"No,"
Y/N replies immediately, not wanting Rosé to get the wrong message.

But her parents don't buy it though. They know what is going on. Their stubborn daughter is probably acting up again.

"Why do you break up with her, Y/N? You can't just communicate with her first?"

"I fucking tried,"
Y/N gets triggered out of nowhere. In her parents' eyes, out of nowhere.

"She is good for you. Why would you do this? She loves you so much,"

"Well, I don't know about that,"
Y/N scoffs and she really wants to open a can of beer or chug down a whole bottle of wine right now. But she just tells herself not to do it because her head is still hurting. Her parents are not help at all, by the way.

"Sometimes, you have to put your ego-"

"Oh my god, please!"
Y/N finally gives up being patient and goes straight to her room.

Out of so many days, they choose to lecture her about love when Rosé is just right there. They make her become like this so she really doesn't understand why they suddenly decide to change their way of educating her. Maybe because they realise that their way of showing their subtle love is kind of fucking Y/N up.

10.54p.m.
Y/N is laying on her bed with her painful head after she has done showering. She wants to sleep but she can't because she can vividly hear her parents and Rosé busy chatting at the floor downstairs.

She frowns while closing her eyes. She is so focused on trying to sleep that she doesn't even notice that someone has entered her room.

"They have gone back home,"
Rosé informs her. Y/N lazily hums as a response.

Rosé sits down beside her and places her hands on Y/N's temples, trying to ease her pain a little by massaging them.

"Don't..."
Y/N sweeps her hands away weakly and turns away from her.

"I used to do this for you. You don't have to be shy,"

"Get out of my room, Roseanne,"
Y/N groans and covers her ears with her pillow.

Rosé doesn't have any choice. She goes out without saying anything though she is a little bit hurt by Y/N's words.

"No, we need to talk, Y/N,"
She is only two steps away from Y/N's room when she suddenly musters up her courage to talk to Y/N.

"Not now..."
Y/N hisses in pain.

Rosé stands beside her bed, not planning to move an inch until Y/N gives in.

"Alright, fine, whatever,"
Y/N sits up and leans against her headboard, waiting for Rosé to speak up first.

"Do you hate me?"
Rosé is afraid of the answer Y/N is going to give her but she needs it.

"No,"

"Then why would you treat me like this? You act like the slightest physical contact with me will cause you a cancer or something,"

"Because it's inappropriate, simple as that,"

"Me touching you is inappropriate? How about those nights we spent?"

"That was when we were still together. It's different now, I have moved on and I hope both of us can just be acquaintances,"

"There is no way I can only be your acquaintance,"

"Then don't even be that. We can act like we don't know each other at all, I don't care,"

"I care!"
She blurts it out without thinking much. Only if she knows how fast Y/N's heart is beating right now.

"I just want you to know that I break up with you, not because I don't love you anymore but because I thought you would be more happy without me. Yes, you can be a bit hard to deal with sometimes but that doesn't stop me from loving you. I hope you know that,"

"If you love me, you would have spent more time with me,"
Y/N continues to be her stubborn self and refuses to believe that Rosé actually loves her.

"I just started my business and it needed some time to settle down so of course it would require most of my time,"

"But how about me? Did you even think about me? I remembered sleeping by myself for one week straight and I couldn't contact you anywhere. Maybe I am not as important as you think I am to you,"
Y/N wraps her arms around her knees and purrs her lips.

"Why are you acting like a child? I think you could at least understand that I have a good reason to be away from you for a while,"

"If you think that I am too immature for you, feel free to walk away from me. I have never forced you to be here and never forced you to stay for the person that I am,"

Y/N only called her after a week because she knew she was busy. But she couldn't hold onto that insecure feeling for too long. She literally couldn't find Rosé anywhere and she went crazy pacing back and forth in her house, covering herself with Rosé's clothes just to dump them away from her the next day. She wouldn't want Rosé to find out that she missed her.

Unlike Rosé, Y/N doesn't have any friend. Just a lot of friends with benefit after their break up. Alcohol becomes her best friend in the process of healing.

She doesn't enjoy it though. She feels horrible. Nothing makes her feel something. She appreciates how Rosé breaks into her life again although she would never show it on her face. But not anymore. Not after Rosé just called her a child for wanting her to be around.

"I don't mean it that way, Y/N,"

"What do you want from me, Roseanne? I tried to be understanding and I tried to be patient but I can't do that for long because I am not that kind of person. All I can do is to give you back all the time you want and return back all your attention that was diverted to me back then. So maybe you can focus more on your job and so maybe I can stop acting like an unreasonable girlfriend that even myself hate,"

"You don't have to hate yourself for asking me to spend some time with you. I would love to spend all my time with you but given the circumstance, I simply couldn't. I am sorry, alright?"
She caresses Y/N's cheek gently and Y/N's tears drop instantly.

She couldn't help it. All her sorrow that she suppresses for months flow out with just one push from Rosé.

"I will spend more time with you now. It's not too late. We can get back together and we will be doing fine this time,"

"What if it doesn't work out?"
Y/N is genuinely worried. She hates how she acted like when she was still dating Rosé and she doesn't want to go back there ever again.

"It will work out if we are meant to be,"

"It's not telling me anything, Roseanne? It's not reassuring in the slightest bit,"

"What can I do to make you feel comfortable again?"

"Hug me to sleep, right now,"

"Right now? But I haven't showered,"

"I don't care. I want one good sleep,"

At first, it's unbelievable that she is back to Rosé's arms again. Then her heart rate slows down as she immerses herself in Rosé's warmth. Y/N grabs Rosé so tight that she is not allowed to move an inch away from her.

"You know, maybe if you don't drink so much and sleep so late, you may have better sleep,"

"Shut up,"

The next morning
Rosé wants to make themselves breakfast and if possible, just goes to shower but Y/N's hand is still grabbing tight on her shirt. She tries to unpluck her fingers one by one but it gets Y/N frowning and so she stops. She also tries to move herself back so that she can keep her arms back but Y/N frowns even harder.

"Don't move,"
Y/N warns.

"But I have to shower and make us breakfast,"

"I don't care,"
That's Y/N's favourite line in front of Rosé.

"How long more do you need?"

"Ten minutes,"

As the time is up, Rosé pats on Y/N's back smoothly and wake her up with gentle whispers.

"I know it's weekend but we can spend our time outside. What do you think?"

"I think we should Netflix and Chill,"

"Okay...so are you ready to start your day?"

"Only if you promised me that today will just be about us and nothing else,"

"I promise,"
She pecks on Y/N's forehead, earning a subtle smile from the latter.

"Let's shower together,"
Rosé suggests and carries Y/N. Y/N wraps her legs around Rosé's waist and drops her head on Rosé's shoulder lazily.

"What bath bomb do you want today? Vanilla or lavender?"

"Lavender,"

After they have done showering, Rosé blows Y/N's hair dry. Both of them cuddle and watch a movie on Netflix, just like how Y/N wanted. The day is going smoothly until someone calls Rosé.

It's her assistant.

Y/N doesn't say anything but she is warning Rosé with her eyes. If she picks it up, Y/N will go right away.

"It can be something urgent..."
Rosé tries to convince Y/N.

"I have an important case that I am following, I can't bear to lose it,"
She continues.

Y/N doesn't respond to any of that. Instead, she sits straight up, creating a distance between Rosé and herself. As Rosé taps on the green button on the screen, Y/N rolls her eyes. Rosé tries to grab Y/N down by her waist but she removes it from her in no time.

"Yeah? Right. Just put it on my table,"
She quickly finishes the call as she chases after Y/N all the way to her room.

"Y/N!"

"I knew it wouldn't work out,"
Y/N yells.

"It's just one call, Y/N. I will give you all my attention for the rest of the day,"

"Bullshit. That was exactly what you said last time but you ended up checking your phone the whole day instead of actually focusing on us,"

"I am so sorry, Y/N. I will put my phone away right now,"

"And what? You are probably going to be distracted anyway. You might as well just go,"

"Do you want me to go?"

"It's not about what I want from the start. It's about how you are going to balance both work and personal life. You are not even trying to balance them,"

"Because I thought you would always be here no matter what!"

"Oh...is it? How funny? I thought the same too. But it seems like we are not there for each other for some reason,"

"I don't want to fight with you, Y/N. It only brings out our worst side, so please stop this. We can try to talk about this other day, in a calmer way,"

"No. We won't talk about this anymore. You can get out of my house and stay at your friends' house. I don't want to see you ever again,"

"Y/N, you can't just give up that easily. We just started it again, we can't just end it because of one call. We are better than this,"

"It will start with one call then one day then one week. I had gone through the exact cycle last time. Why would you think that I want to do it again? I am not going to waste my time on this meaningless relationship anymore. Just get out of here,"
Rosé carries Y/N and puts her down on her lap as she sits on the bed. She doesn't allow Y/N to get up from her lap. She surrounds Y/N's arms around her shoulder and pulls her in closer by her waist.

She is so confident that Y/N won't hit her for forcefully making her stay close to her. Thank god Y/N doesn't actually hit her too.

"You will stay here for five minutes until we are calm enough to talk,"

Not gonna lie, Rosé is so sexy for doing that. Y/N turns her head away so the blonde doesn't see her blushing face.

"Let me go,"

"I will let you go after five minutes. Meanwhile, you can cuss at me however you want as long as you don't mention breaking up with me,"

"You are a fucking jerk,"
Y/N says in heavy breathe. It's obvious that she is turned on. Everyone can tell, including the blonde. But she doesn't think it's the right time to do something wild when they are still arguing.

Y/N's clutches on Rosé's collar harder and bites her lower lip to hold her desire back. But that is not something that you can hold back easily. As Rosé notices the uneasiness on Y/N's face, she heaves out a sigh and places Y/N down beside her.

It's not even five minutes yet...

"What else do you want to say to me?"

"I hate you,"

"That's not so nice of you,"
Rosé could have said the same back but she decided not to because she knows Y/N is just being intrusive right now. She will get better soon.

"You can't just do that. It's so stupid. I am literally mad at you,"

"It's the fastest way to calm you down,"

"And the fastest way to make you die,"

"But here I am, very much alive,"
She smiles cheekily.

"Idiot,"
Y/N continues to insult her.

"Don't break up with me, okay?"
She holds Y/N's hand and puts in on her cheek to caress it with her lips.

Y/N melts within seconds. She is about to die from heart attack. That's unfair. Rosé is taking advantage of her.

When Rosé doesn't receive any answer, she approached closer to Y/N's face and steals a kiss away from her.

"I will take that as a yes,"
Her smile gets wider and Y/N's frown gets harder.

"You are horrendously annoying,"
Y/N pushes Rosé's face away.

"You just shove my face away like that?"

"I am still mad at you,"

"How do I make it up with you?"
She starts to unbutton her shirt and Y/N shifts her eyes to her cleavage and quickly dodges away.

"Stop,"
Y/N warns without any threat. Rosé knows she likes it. She has already known Y/N is a 'pervert' since a long time ago.

She remembered she once had a fight with Y/N and she needed to have three rounds of sex with her to make Y/N feel better. Her dick was very swollen the next day. Both of them walk awkward the next day.

She was very surprised by how high Y/N's sex drive was when they just started dating. Y/N just didn't look like she enjoyed sex at all. Rosé always assumed that Y/N didn't like anyone getting close to her. As a matter of fact, Y/N did hate people touching her.

But this is Roseanne. She gives her orgasm every time. No one gives her orgasm as hard as Rosé does. Rosé always manages to find her sensitive spots. Y/N could even gets wet just thinking about Rosé.

Sometimes, Rosé did wonder that maybe the main reason for Y/N to break up with her was because she wasn't around for a week and Y/N couldn't touch her for a week.

"Do you want me to stop?"

Rosé starts sniffing Y/N's neck with a smirk and leaves two feather light pecks while Y/N's breathe gets more and more irregularly.

"What are you doing?"
Y/N gently pushes Rosé away from her and blushes even more madly.

"Maybe we should stay up till tomorrow morning,"

Y/N scoffs. She stands up from the bed, dragging the chair in the room to the front of the bed. She sits on it and crosses her legs with a devil smirk.

"Take out your clothes,"
She commands.

Rosé is so confused by Y/N's behaviour but she doesn't have the gut to ask anything. She removes her clothes hesitantly, not breaking their intensive eye contact.

"Are you...not coming here?"
Rosé asks while being all naked. She feels insecure as Y/N's eyes pierce through her soul.

"Not until I am not angry anymore,"

"What can I do to make you not angry?"

"Do something. Aren't you so good at seducing me anyway?"

Rosé slowly travels her hand to her dick. Its tip is covered with precum and Rosé spreads it all over her length.

She is not quite sure if this is what Y/N wants. To masturbate in front of her.

Rosé throws her head back as she motions her hand up and down on her length aggressively. Rosé is lowkey getting embarrassed. She feels like she is performing in front of Y/N. Yet, she can't tell if Y/N really likes it as her face is nonchalant as usual.

Only god knows how much Y/N is trying to hold back herself right now. The way Rosé bites her lower lip. The way Rosé looks at her with her puppy eyes while doing such filthy thing. The way Rosé moans without suppressing herself.

Y/N is thankful that only she can witness this and nobody else.

"Y/N, you like this?"

"Shut up,"

Y/N bites her thumb and continues to stare at the unholy scene.

"Y/N..."
Rosé moans out her name. Y/N still doesn't do anything to her. It's getting frustrated.

"Come here, please,"
Rosé begs.

"Don't slow down,"
Y/N warns when she notices that Rosé's hand is slowing down. She is about to cum so she slows down the speed to last longer.

"I am coming,"
Rosé says.

Y/N finally gets up from the chair and smacks Rosé's hand away from her dick. Y/N grips her chin hard and Rosé forgets how to breathe as she meets Y/N's mesmerising eyes.

"You will come after I do,"

Y/N discards every single fabric on her body. Slowly. Rosé tries to help her to speed up the process but one glare from Y/N, she keeps her hands back for herself.

When Y/N is done, she lies back down on the bed, leaning against the headboard. She opens her legs up, waiting fornRosé to do her job. Rosé crawls in between her thighs instantly and places her tip in front of Y/N.

She is almost entering inside Y/N when Y/N pushes her back using her leg.

"Not yet,"
Rosé furrows her eyebrows.

"I want your tongue first,"
Y/N doesn't want to let her cum so fast. Rosé levels her head to Y/N's pussy unwillingly and stretches her tongue out to get a taste from Y/N.

"Oh gosh!"
It's been so long since that adrenaline runs down her spine. Just one lick, Y/N's grip on her hair becomes tighter.

Y/N arches her back every time Rosé hits the right spot. Rosé pinches Y/N's clit as her little revenge for not allowing her to cum for so long.

"Argh!"
Y/N groans when the pain hits her. But the pain is mixed with some kind of pleasure in it.

Rosé can tell Y/N doesn't hate it and so she plays her clit around her thumb for a good five minutes. She licks between Y/N's slick and smiles whenever Y/N moans uncontrollably.

Y/N is not usually expressive even when she is on the bed. Her moan is usually subtle and barely audible. But she is not trying to control herself today. She is letting everything out and Rosé is more than happy about it.

What she didn't know is that Y/N doesn't mean to be loud but the pleasure approaches her way too differently today. It's extra great and Y/N can't hold back her moans even if she tries.

"Make me cum, Rosie,"

And Rosé does. And she makes Y/N cum real hard that Y/N is sure that she is seeing stars.

Not even a minute later, Rosé positions herself in front of Y/N's pussy, shoving herself inside Y/N as gently as possible.

"You can't even wait for a minute more?"
Y/N wraps her arms around Rosé's neck and asks her with an exhausted tone.

"Nope,"

Y/N giggles and brings Rosé's head down to make out with her passionately. As Rosé starts moving, Y/N pushes Rosé back a little.

"Condom?"
Y/N asks with widened eyes.

"I don't have any with me now,"
Rosé doesn't stop moving though.

"If I am pregnant then what?"

"Then I will marry you,"

The next day
Y/N's core is sore. Very. Her stamina is nothing like before. She couldn't even move her fingers. Rosé is nowhere better. She has to walk while using the wall as support.

Shouldn't have let loose so much last night...

"Babe, I think we should just have food delivery today. I don't think I can get out of the room,"
Rosé surrenders after trying to walk for five minutes.

"Do you think panadol could help?"

"For this? I don't know,"

"Should be able to. Right here, it stated 'works for muscleache, fever, cold',"

"Good thing it's Sunday,"
Rosé whispers while going back to the bed. Y/N takes out two of the pills for Rosé and herself. Rosé laughs as she looks at the pill in her hand. It's ridiculous to say the least.

"You can't make up with me this way the next time,"

"It is effective,"

"Get me some wet tissue. My stomach is sticky,"
Y/N reminds her as she reaches for her phone at the nightstand.

Rosé had to pull out and cum on Y/N's stomach yesterday. Not that she wanted to but Y/N threatened her to pull out or she would chop off her dick.

"It is already dried up though,"
Rosé helps to wipe Y/N's stomach clean.

"It's still sticky. It's not like you only cum like a normal human being,"

Somehow, Rosé cum a lot more than average guy. Y/N is certain that she can get pregnant very easily with that thick amount of sperms Rosé has so she told Rosé to pull out immediately when Rosé told her that she was about to come.

"Thank you, I guess,"

"I should have morning after pill,"
Y/N groans in frustration because she has to walk all the way to the kitchen.

"I pulled out though,"

"Better safe than sorry. Isn't that what every teenage parents do these days? Like they pull out and then suddenly they are still pregnant with babies? I wonder how,"

"Is it because of me? You don't want my babies?"
Rosé asks nervously. Y/N switches her eyes from her phone to Rosé speechlessly.

"I am only twenty three, that's first. Our relationship is not stable, that's for second. Your career is not stable and I don't have enough saving to raise a baby, that's the last reason,"

"You're not wrong but our relationship is not stable?"

"Well, is it stable to you?"

"I mean, I know we love each other for sure,"

"Love is not the only factor for a stable relationship,"

"But we dated for a year. It seemed stable to me,"

"My brain is not working in this big morning. Let's not talk about this, please,"
Y/N stands up from the bed while holding her waist to walk like a grandma.

Both of them stand in the kitchen silently. Rosé wants to say something but she is a tiny bit frustrated. Y/N is ignorant about it. She just has her morning after pill and she feels relieved instantly. Rosé gets even more offended when she sees Y/N's initially stiff shoulders drop in relief after she gulps down the pill.

"I hope you are pregnant,"
Rosé squeezes out unhappily and crosses her arms in dissatisfaction.

"Is that necessary?"
Y/N heaves out a sigh.

"I will have ten babies with you, just you see,"

"Calm down. I am just not ready to settle down yet,"

"When you are ready, can we get married?"

"Depends,"

"On what?"

"I don't know. Maybe like how much I love you or something?"

"Your love for me is not constant?"

Y/N sighs deeply and decides to stay silent to let the topic slide. She looks down on her feet and Rosé stands in front of her and grabs her up on the countertop.

"Why are you not answering me?"

Her eyes are filled with madness. Y/N still doesn't say anything. Rosé rolls her eyes and clicks her tongue as she places her hand on Y/N's thigh to grab it possessively.

"I am very disappointed,"
Y/N feels so small and the first time she feels this way in front of Rosé.

"Things can happen, Roseanne,"
She whispers gingerly.

"I don't know about you but nothing can change the love that I have for you for sure. What else do you want me to do to show you that? I admit that it was my fault that I didn't spend enough time with you but I do try to make it up with you now. But you need to understand that I was busy and I had no choice. It was just one week that I was away from you. You always overlooked the things I have done for you. It's not like I cheated on you or hit you. I am not a bad girlfriend at all, Y/N. Like seriously, what have I not done for you?"

"I am not saying that I don't appreciate what you have done for me,"

"But after all that I have done for you, yet you can't even be sure that if you love me or not? It's very unfair to me, Y/N,"

"Would you rather I lie to you and tell you that I love you then?"

"Y/N!"

"What? Isn't that what you are implying right now?"

"I can't continue this anymore. You come talk to me when you have done figuring out your feelings,"
Rosé walks out of the kitchen but Y/N grabs her wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"I will go back to my home right now,"

"Don't go..."
Y/N begs lowly. You have no idea how much it takes for Y/N to say those two words. If it's not Rosé, she would just let the person go right away.

"I think it's better if we are away from each other for some time now,"

Y/N releases her wrist and keeps her hand back hesitantly. Maybe she should let Rosé go for now. She sounds really mad.

Two days later
Y/N has not gone to work for two days ever since the fight with Rosé. She just lies on her bed all day, thinking about her future with Rosé. Does she love her or it is just because Rosé can provide her the very safe feeling for most of the time?

The safe feeling was taken away instantly when she did not see Rosé for a week. She felt like Rosé didn't want her anymore. Even if she cried when she called her, she still didn't come back home. Thus, she dumped Rosé first to make herself feel better. She knew it was a mistake deep down but she wouldn't say sorry first.

Only she knew she felt happy when Rosé abruptly broke into her house that day to stop her from seeing someone else.

How to figure out her feelings? She only knows that Rosé could race her heart like nobody else. When she is with Rosé, she wants the moments to stop forever. But is that love? Is that considered love?

She doesn't know the exact word to describe her feelings for Rosé so maybe she should just tell Rosé how she felt when Rosé was around her.

She rushes to Rosé's house immediately. She sees a pair of shoes that she doesn't see before. Is that Rosé's new shoes?

No, it's not. The answer is revealed as a pretty girl steps out of the house and meets Y/N face to face directly. She is so pretty and Y/N is not sure if she is half as pretty as her. She tries to tell herself that maybe it's Rosé's relative but she looks nothing alike to Rosé.

Sometimes she forgets that Rosé always have better options than her.

Soon, Rosé follows behind the girl and she sees Y/N standing right in front of the door, completely dumbfounded. Rosé is exhilarated. She comes to find her at the end. She does love her.

"Hi,"
The gorgeous girl greets Y/N.

"Hi..."

"Mind to introduce to me who is this?"
She looks at Rosé.

"My girlfriend,"
"Her friend,"
They speak in unison. Again.

"Just friends,"
Y/N emphasises.

"I think I should just go home now,"
The girl says awkwardly and heads to her car in no time. She is not ready to be stuck in these two. Their tension is so intense the moment they have eye contact with each other.

"What do you want to say to me?"
Rosé asks Y/N confidently. She is not aware that Y/N is feeling so self-esteemed at the moment and that she just wants to escape from this situation as fast as she can.

"Nothing,"

"Then why are you here?"
Rosé scoffs and questions.

"Just..."
Y/N looks down on the ground and tucks her hands inside her pocket unconfidently.

"You should go if you have nothing to say,"
Rosé thought she should push Y/N for a little bit.

"Oh, alright,"
Y/N walks away. Rosé can't be more speechless.

She grabs Y/N's arm as she wants to talk to Y/N more. She knows Y/N is here for a purpose, but she doesn't know how to say it out loud.

"Lee Y/N, you have to start talking to me..."
Her voice softens when Y/N turns around.

She is crying.

In front of her.

"What the fuck, Roseanne? What do you want me to say? I don't love you, alright? I don't love you at all! I don't even know what the fuck is love supposed to be like so how am I supposed to love you? Find somebody else who can put up with your shit. I fucking quit. Yes, I am immature. I can never tolerate the fact that you were away from me for a week and didn't talk to me at all. I will never grow up and be understanding even if I tried. I hate it when you keep coming to me for no reason. I am not the one for you because I can't see our future together. Is that enough? Or should I also tell you that I fuck around all the time? You see it yourself, I brought people to my house at least twice a week-"

Rosé is so closed to landing her hand on Y/N's face. It's an impulsive action. She is mad that Y/N said all that without caring much about her feelings.

However, when she sees Y/N's tight closed eyes, her brain starts to work again. She releases Y/N's arms and tries to calm herself down.

"Fuck off right now,"
She calmly says. Y/N goes off right away while wiping her tears on her way. But she can't seem to stop crying. Her tears just keep falling and she doesn't know why it hurts so bad.

She doesn't mean anything she said. She wants to push Rosé away so that she can look for someone better. It hurts her more to say all that. One second she decides that she loves Rosé and then she ruins it within a snap.

She doesn't deserve the chance that Rosé keeps giving her. She should give themselves peace.

One week later
After that day, she doesn't talk to Y/N anymore. Partially because she feels bad, she did almost hurt Y/N. But mainly because of what Y/N had said. It hurt her so bad that she doesn't know how to see Y/N the same.

It is till the point that she wants to move away and never sees Y/N again. She is still thinking about it but Y/N has already done it before her.

She just comes back from work when she sees a van containing Y/N's stuffs. Y/N is telling the crew to be careful while handling the fragile things.

Rosé stops walking when she sees Y/N eyes to eyes. Their world pauses and it's only the two of them, staring at each other. How Rosé wishes she can just adore Y/N like how she did. She still has her soft eyes that are only reserved for Y/N.

Y/N meets her gaze and she dodges almost immediately. She can't stay for too long since she will fall for her again. She quickly goes in the house and Rosé's gaze just follows her all the way.

"Why don't you talk to her one last time?"
Jisoo asks as Rosé calls her to share about what just happened.

"For what? She doesn't love me,"

"Maybe she doesn't mean it,"

"Then why would she say it? Even if she doesn't mean it, her words still hurt me a lot. It is not fair for me to keep holding on when she has already given up,"

"I know..."
Even Jisoo can't make this better.

"I know she is bad at words but she can't just say things like that. It makes me feel like my effort in the relationship means nothing,"

"I only know one thing, Rosie. She loves you for sure. I am pretty sure you know it yourself. If she doesn't love you, why would she even call you after just a week of your absence? Why would she even bother to tell you to go home? If she doesn't love you, she wouldn't even cry while saying all those shits to you. The only possible reason for her to cry is probably because it hurts her just as bad to say those things,"

"Then why wouldn't she just say that she loves me? I gave her so many chances, and there were so many right timings for her to say that too,"

"She has never been in touch with her feeling, she doesn't understand if she loves you or just enjoys your presence. But, Rosie, you understand. As long as you understand, you don't have to force her to say it. It is only going to make it worse for forcing her to open up in such a short time,"

"I just want her to show her true feelings..."

"It's fine, Rosie. It's already over. Just move on at this point,"

"If I could move on, I would have done it last time,"

Her doorbell rings out of nowhere. She gets to her front door and opens it without thinking twice. Jisoo is still on the call, and she can hear the sudden silence as if Rosé is not there anymore.

"Why are you here?"
She tries to sound cold but her eyes are always telling otherwise.

"I am here to return you something,"

She returns back her ninety-nine roses. She wants to end their relationship with a good note.

"I bought it from the exact same shop that you bought for me last time. Hope you like it,"
She still remembers it.

"What does this mean, Y/N?"
She takes over the flowers and questions.

"It doesn't really mean anything, just returning you stuff that you shouldn't have given me from start,"
Y/N's voice shakes halfway. She has rehearsed this so many times in her house and yet she ends up shaking.

"I am moving tomorrow. I don't think we will see each other ever again so I just thought...why not I say goodbye to you properly?"

"You have nothing else to say?"

"I am thankful that you were once in my life,"

"You know that's not what I am asking for. I know it's not just me, Y/N. You love me too, right?"

One last chance.

If Y/N doesn't take it, that's it.

"I don't know, Roseanne,"

A/N: No part 2! It's an open ending. Up to you all imagination. Feel free to comment what kind of ending you would like. This story is quite personal to me because I am kind of like Y/N so it takes quite a long time for me to write this.

Even till the end, Y/N doesn't really change as you can tell. But I think the ultimate problem is if Rosé is willing to put up with it or not. Either way, I don't think Rosé is in the wrong. It's very hard to tell if Y/N is in the wrong too because it's just her personality and she always expressed her feelings in the wrong way.

I am sure many of us couldn't express our feelings well sometimes. Hopefully, this is sort of relatable to you and you have enjoyed this story. 😁

Extra note: Since I have seen many of you saying that this is a bad ending, I would just like to say I don't think so. It's an open ending, people, so who knows?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 7.9K 78
contents: copious amounts of fluff + a dash of auSVT + plenty of you {Reader + SEVENTEEN} *posted also on aff*
225K 4.1K 36
Hello, my loves! 🌹 The girls are waiting... 👀 ☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆ 🌅 Cover By: @HONEYFLOWERbp Started: Feb 09, 2021 Completed: Mar 31, 2023 (I might post mo...
156K 2.3K 31
𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐠!𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 [ WORKI...
50.9K 1.4K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)