๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†. [five hargree...

Por strawberrymlk-

๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’† โ”โ” (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, โ› a daydream โœ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

๐ซ ๐ž ๐ฏ ๐ž ๐ซ ๐ข ๐ž.
๐œ ๐š ๐ฌ ๐ญ.
๐ฉ ๐ซ ๐ž ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐œ ๐ž.
๐ฎ ๐ง.
๐ ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐ฑ.
๐ญ ๐ซ ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฌ.
๐ช ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ž.
๐œ ๐ข ๐ง ๐ช.
๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ฑ.
๐ฌ ๐ž ๐ฉ ๐ญ.
๐ก ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ญ.
๐ง ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ.
๐จ ๐ง ๐ณ ๐ž
๐ ๐จ ๐ฎ ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ž ๐ข ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ช ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ ๐จ ๐ซ ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ช ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ง ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ - ๐ฌ ๐ž ๐ฉ ๐ญ.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ - ๐ก ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ญ.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ - ๐ง ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ž ๐ญ - ๐ฎ ๐ง.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐ฑ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฌ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ช ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ž.
๐š / ๐ง.
๐› ๐จ ๐ง ๐ฎ ๐ฌ

๐ฌ ๐ž ๐ข ๐ณ ๐ž.

1.3K 46 157
Por strawberrymlk-

𝐗𝐕𝐈

✮✮✮

𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄)

  She just walked away.

  She hadn't even given me a chance to apologize. She just left.

  Maybe that was my fault. Most of our arguments seemed to be my fault. But I tried not to let it get to my head. We'd saved the world again. I should be focusing on that.

  I followed Y/N upstairs, out of the dreary basement. She was stood with Diego and Luther as they both congratulated her. I was proud of her. I really was. I just wished she knew that.

  "Champagne anyone?" Ben called, earning a cheer from my siblings.
  He pulled out several bottles from behind the bar as everyone grabbed glasses. I stood not to far from the others, watching how happy Y/N looked. I missed when I would make her look like that.

  Ben popped open a bottle, letting it spray over everyone. My favorite laugh filled my ears. Her voice was enough to make me fall in love all over again. God, I missed when I made her laugh like that.

  I allowed Ben to pour me a glass as everyone celebrated. But despite being spoken to by half of my siblings, I didn't take in a word they said. I was too busy staring at Y/N.
  She really was beautiful. And not just in looks, but in personality too.  She was funny, and imaginative, and willing to do anything for those she loved. I couldn't quite understand how I'd let her go.

✮✮✮

𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

  The celebration lasted for much longer than I'd realized. At some point, Allison had wandered off, though I wasn't sure where. I don't think anyone was.
  Viktor had soon stepped aside, simply watching as the rest of us danced and celebrated. I wanted to join him, but I had too much energy to just stand and watch. I felt alive for the first time since Dad's death. It was a feeling I never wanted to end.
  I noticed Five staring a couple times too, though whenever I caught him, he didn't look away. He just kept staring. I was the one to look away.

  Now I was sat alone in one of the many rooms in the house. To be completely honest, I wasn't entirely sure how I'd ended up here, but I was content enough.
  My head ached and my memory had become spotted, but I'd had fun. And it didn't matter all that much. I knew I'd be fine by tomorrow.

  I stared out of tall window, observing the cloudy sky; it was orange with hints of grey and purple. From the skyline, fog billowed into the air and flames grew higher. It was beautiful, really. I just couldn't understand how this would ever be fixed. Sure, we'd saved the world, but millions, maybe even billions, had died, and half the world had been destroyed. It didn't seem fixable. But at least it was pretty.

  The building suddenly lurched as if it was about to collapse and, in horror, I realized it was. The buildings that had been standing just a minute ago, were merely dust and rubble now. And the building I was in was about to be just that any moment. I would be too if I didn't get out now.

  I darted out of the room and down the hallway, trying desperately to remember which way I'd come. My memory was still foggy though, and I was sure I'd taken a few wrong turns.
  As I ran, cracks began to appear in the ceiling sending dust showering everywhere. I coughed, mentally scolding myself for being so naive and believing we'd actually done it. How wrong I'd been.

  The ceiling began to cave in behind me, cement and brick dropping around me. This was it. I was about to die.
  "Five?! Diego?! Viktor?!" I cried, in desperate hopes that one of them would find me. At this point, I was sure I'd gone deeper into the house. That was until I heard Diego's panicked voice.
  "Y/N!?" He yelled back, appearing around the corner, "Oh my God! Where the hell have you been?!"
  He grabbed my hand and led me through the house. Turns out I'd been a lot closer to the exit than I'd realized, but that was the least of my concerns right now.
  As we rushed down the stairs, I saw the blinding ball of light, now triple the size it was to begin with. And it was still growing.

  We darted out of the building, catching up to Luther, Sloane, Lila and Viktor. I had no clue where Five was, and I was beginning to think the worst had happened to him. I forced myself to think of anything but that.  My lungs ached as we ran, and for the first time ever, I hated it. Running for your life isn't as exciting as the movies make it out to be.

  "Get to the hotel!" Luther shouted from the front of the group. His hand was intertwined with Sloane's as they ran. If we weren't currently in a life or death situation, I would've thought it was cute.
  I could hear the buildings collapsing behind us, threatening to fall right onto us. As much as I begged my mind not too, all it could focus on was Five. Was he okay? Did he get blitzed? If he had, did we end on bad terms? What if he died thinking I didn't love him?
  The tears streaming down my face caught Diego's attention, though I think they passed as being tears of fear, rather than of regret.

  After what felt like an eternity, we finally reached the hotel. I wasn't sure if it was really much safer than anywhere else, but it was one of the few buildings still left completely unharmed. It seemed like our best bet.
  Unsurprisingly, the hotel was completely empty, other than Chet. I was both shocked and confused that he hadn't been blitzed, but then again, neither had we. That was still something I had to figure out.

  Footsteps rushing down the stairs made me turn my head in the direction of the noise. Five was running towards me, before I even had time to comprehend that he was actually alive.
  "Oh my God!" He pulled me roughly into his arms. All I wanted to do was break down and cry, but I was aware of the many eyes watching us. I slowly wriggled out of his arms, giving him a weak smile. His expression was blank, but I could tell he was hurt. Part of me felt bad, but the other part couldn't care less. After all, he'd hurt me more times than I could count.

  Lila cleared her throat, "So, uh, is anyone else here? Or is it just us left?..."
  "No, Allison and Ben are upstairs." Five answered, his tone free of emotion. I purposely avoided his harrowing gaze.
  Luther and Sloane started up the stairs, followed by Viktor, Diego and Lila. I didn't waste a second in following them too.

  Everyone settled themselves, Five stood facing away from us. He was leaning over the railings, his stance tense.
  "So, how is it that...we're still here, but the whole of the universe is going down the cosmic shitter?" Allison asked, verbalizing my thoughts.
  "Maybe we're just the last to get flushed."
  "Wasn't talking to you." I raised my eyebrows at Allison's harshness towards Viktor. I still couldn't quite believe the nerve she had.
  "Hey, has anyone seen Klaus?" Luther piped up, easing the tension between the pair.
  "Or Dad?" Sloane looked up at Luther. She was holding onto his arm, nestled comfortably by his side.
  "They'll be here." Digeo muttered, messing with the bandages on his hand. I could only hope he was right.
  Ben seemed to have a completely different opinion though, "Really? Did they...hit traffic?"

  "Look, people, we're alive because we're special, right?" Ben explained. I had the feeling he was about to start a pep talk, "We're the only ones who can save the universe."
  "Uh, question." Allison interrupted.
  "Yes."
  "Didn't we just try that and fail miserably?" She asked, her tone mocking.
  Diego joined in, "Yeah, well it's because his plan was stupid. I got a better one."
  "'Course you do." Ben sighed.
  "We go with the large hard-on particle accelerator. You guys do some science, and..." He clicked his tongue, mimicking hitting a golf ball, "...we launch the Kugelblitz into outer space. Didn't think I knew that, did ya?...It's in Switzerland."
  "Hey, Diego, I think your plan's great and all," I spoke up for the first time since being here, "But I don't think Switzerland exists anymore."
  He made an 'o' shape with his mouth, staring down at the ground. Ben's approach at telling him he was wrong was much harsher.
  "It's 'hadron', not hard-on, you moron!"
  "Oi! At least he's trying, you shitty little squid." Lila defended, "What have you contributed?"
  "Actually, he did blow up half his family."

  Diego's comment started an argument between the two, which eventually spiralled into them both speaking other languages. I could make out that Diego was speaking Spanish, but I could only guess at Ben's language.
  I resisted the urge to get up and leave to avoid watching their argument. Five interrupted though, so I stayed put.

  "Hey! You guys done?" He shouted, walking towards the pair. They both stopped talking and stared blankly at him.
  "The universe is disappearing outside. So you can keep rearranging the deck chairs of the Titanic if it makes you feel better." Five scolded, "But the fact remains that we are too late."

  Ben and Diego scoffed. He was right. I guess deep down I'd had this small spark of hope that we could find a way to fix things. The spark died out the second he said those words.
  "Five, come on." Luther reasoned, his voice a nervous chuckle.
  "It's over, Luther. We're too late."
  "Come on." Viktor sat up straighter, "It can't be over over."
  "Yeah, come on, Five. We gotta figure this out, man." Diego agreed.
  "Okay. How 'bout we take a step back?" Five sighed, clapping his hands together. "Look at the big picture here. Most of us have spent the last 28 days trying to stop the world from ending. What exactly have we accomplished?"
  No one seemed to have an answer to that, as the room fell silent. Eventually, Luther spoke up.
  "Well, we made some friends along the way." He grinned, looking beside him at Sloane. They smiled at each other, lovestruck.
  "Incorrect!" Five hissed. Luther raised an eyebrow.
  "Okay, well then, you met Y/N." He reasoned. I felt my face flush as all eyes turned to me. How exactly were either of us supposed to respond to that?
  "That's not an accomplishment."

  Okay, not the answer I was expecting. Ever. What the fuck was that even supposed to mean?
  I could feel the sympathetic eyes of almost everyone in the room staring at me. Meeting Luther's gaze, I could tell he regretted saying anything.

  "Look, we've done nothing. We made things worse every single time." Five continued as if he hadn't just take my heart and thrown it down the drain.
  I could still feel eyes on me and I resisted the urge to leave. The only thing keeping me from doing just that, was the idea that Five might think he'd hurt me. I couldn't let him have that satisfaction, so I stayed where I was. I let my expression disappear and I stared at him blankly. I wouldn't let him know he'd hurt me that much. I couldn't.

✮✮✮

  alr so yh i changed my mind on the chapter ideas. next chapter will probably be the big argument but don't take my word for it.

  also sorry if the end felt a little rushed. it was 😍😍
  i didn't wanna update late tho so yk

  love u guys !! <3

  ❪ chapters released every wednesday, 4:00pm and friday, 5:30pm ❫

-eva xoxo

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

Victoria ยน Por X_random_X

Ficciรณn General

142K 3.2K 21
"Because even in the worst times of our lives, you still didn't love me"- Victoria Hargreeves, number eight Family in name, but not in fact Book one
733 47 7
โ› ๐๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜'๐’ ๐ƒ๐€๐”๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐‘ โœ โ”โ”โ”โ” five hargreeves .แŸ โ—– ๐Ÿงณโณ๐Ÿฉธ โ—— ๏ฝฅโช and all at once you ...
591K 18.1K 56
โ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™.โž Thea Hargreeves had already experienced loss in her short li...
160K 3.7K 58
Five Hargreeves X Reader (under editing) Who knew saving the world was gonna be so hard