THE BAD GUYS IN: THE LAST WISH

By BiancaSantana880

In this crossover with a dreamworks movie puss in boots the last wish. where during the bad guys thieving day... More

The wishing star
The legend who never dies
Puss last life
Death comes for us all
Puss meets death
Puss's new life and friend
Stealing the map
journey to the black forest
trials of the dark forest
Jack the bad baker
Kitty and Diane's past
Battle for the map
Getting the map back
Cave of souls
Battle for the wishing star
Battle of the wishing star
Wolf and puss vs death
Stopping jack horner

Reunion

747 22 9
By BiancaSantana880

Pus sporting his new hasgard beard squated in the litter box, completing his business.

"Whatcha doin"?" the dog asked him.

"Ugh. You're back," Puss demurred.

"Oh, I never left"

Puss was just about to quip back when he heard a creaking sound, which didn't make sense because Mama Luna lay asleep in her armchair and all the other cats lay napping around the house.

Something heavy walked outside on the wooden planking at Mama Luna's. Puss noticed a shadow pass in the window.

The doorknob jiggled. A big nose sniffed under the door.

For one of the few times in his many lives, Puss was scared. Was it the wolf? Had he found him?

BOOM! With seemingly little effort from outside, the front door opened and smashed into splinters. But it wasn't the wolf.

(You thought it was the wolf, didn't you? So did Puss.)

It was piranha, he kicked down the down as he and the rest followed in, wolf sniffed the air, trying to pick up puss's scent, He was a dog but he has super scents.

"The bad guys" puss gasped as he hides.

The following scene was quite disastrous. Yowling cats raced up the curtains and the bookshelves. Puss took cover beneath a side table, peering fearfully from the shadows.
The dog zipped in next to him.

As the dust cleared, wolf motioned everyone toward Mama Luna then he puts his finger against his lips to keep everyone quiet.

"Ok everyone, find puss in boots, We've got to find him."

"What's a Puss in Boots?" Dog asked.

(What? Did you expect us to just keep calling him "the dog" all the time?)

"Seriously?" Puss quipped.

Then Mama Luna started to talking her sleep, "Get! I told you health department people, there are no cats here." Then she snored

Wolf exchanged a glance with the others, " we won't be long ma'am, we are just looking for a certain cat that's good at stealing things"

Puss panicked when he sees, shark picking up a car, checking to see if it's him.

He tries to hide in The other half of the cats that scrambled up shark and covered him.

Cats had a soft spot shark, they were attracted to him for some reason.

"I can't seemed to find him" shark says.

"Piranha, webs, how are you guys doing on your end?" Wolf asked as they check the other side of the house.

"Nothing yet" piranha says as he raids the fridge.

Then snake slithered next to wolf, "the only thing I see is a desperate crazy cat lady with issues, are you sure puss is here?" He asked wolf.

"Of course, my nose is never wrong"

There's so many cats!" He shoo them away with his tail when the cats gathered around him and stare at him.

From his hiding place, Puss watched it all with Dog.

They were such amateurs -nothing compared to the legendary Puss in Boots! He was quite amused.

Still on the hunt, shark grabbed, examined, and then presented Dog to wolf.

"Hey wolf, check this out"

"It's a dog in a cat costume," piranha laughed then everyone joins in on the joke.

"Oh yeah . .. tricky little guy aren't you, but it's not what we're looking for" wolf replied, shark threw him on the coach then he yanked Puss out from his hiding spot.

"How about this one," shark said. "He's
a ginger ..."

Wolf held up the wanted poster again, puss shakes then wolf grins.

"Hello...puss"

Puss tries to trick them, "uh...meow" but not even the bad guys weren't dumb enough to fall for that.

"Oh don't play the dumb act with us, we know it's you puss in boots" wolf says.

Then puss drops the act, "ugh alright, you got me" he groaned, then he jumps and stands up, wielding his sword at him.

But wolf crossed his arms and smirked then puss realized he wasn't on his usual costume nor did he had his sword, he felt embarrassed, then the bad guys started laughing at him which only made it worst.

"Wow, you really gotten soft haven't you" wolf chuckled.

"Geez what happened to you, you got fat...you gone real fat" snake teased.

"Nice beard by the way hombre" piranha mocked him.

"So much for the living legend" webs says.

Now puss was getting much annoyed, "alright very funny, now what do you want bad guys"

"Whoa, ok, first off, it's good guys now" wolf says

"What?"

"Yeah, we're retired now"

"Oh Sure you are" puss says sarcastically.

"Can second, we need your help to get the map for the wishing Star"

"The wishing Star? You mean it's real?"

"Yes"

"Wait how do you and how do I know if this isn't some trick"

"You really think I would lie about something as legendary as the wishing Star"

But just then, piranha looked outside, he had a worried look.

"Uh hermano, you might wanna see this"

They see Goldielocks and the three bears around puss's graveyard.

"Puss in Boots! I found him! Dead and buried."

Sure enough, they came upon the grave that Puss had made.

"Well, that's that then. What say we go and hibernate, eh?" Papa Bear suggested.

"You're dead" wolf whispered to him.

"It's a long story" puss tells him.

"No! We are not giving up. Jack's goons finally found the map, and it's getting delivered tonight. Without Puss, we'll never steal it! And without the map we'll never find the wishing star!" Goldilocks said.

"That star has one wish to grant. Think of what it could mean for us."

Puss heard it all from his perch behind a bush.

"So The wishing star was real? It wasn't just a fairy tale?"

"See I told you" wolf nudge him.

He could hardly believe it! This was the answer he'd been looking for! He could restore his nine lives-and become the legendary Puss in Boots once more! It would be a Fiesta del Puss for the ages....except for one problem.

"Well, I don't see why we needed to hire Puss in Boots in the first place," Baby Bear said.

"Because nobody steals from Big Jack Horner," Goldilocks replied.

Puss's eyes got as wide as saucers, "WHAT!" He turns to wolf.

"What?" Wolf asked.

Not the Jack Horner!"

Robbin' Big Jack Horner owned the pie factory and was known for his fascination with magical artifacts (and his tight security).

"Look I know he's a dangerous crook But if the map was getting delivered tonight, there may be a chance to steal it before Jack locked it away forever" wolf says.

It was risky, but if the wishing star could get Puss his lives back-and his life back-he had to try.

They watched as Goldilocks and the three bears walked away, intent on their own plan. The bad guys approached the grave as they talked.

Then Puss threw off the mittens that Mama Luna had given him.

"Goodbye, Pickles!" he cheered.

Little did Puss know, Dog was right beside him -again.

"Oh no, Pickles. You're leaving?"

Puss pointed to the grave. "Perro! Start digging!" he commanded.

Puss made sure the bad guys weren't watching,
Dog got right to it, unearthing Puss's costume.

"Okay. But if this Puss in Boots is such a big deal, maybe we shouldn't be desecrating his grave."

Puss smiled, quickly dressing himself in his hat, boots, cape, and belt. "I don't think he will mind, because he," Puss reached for his sword, but remembered it was missing, "is me!"
"Oh, okay," Dog said.

"Normally I have a sword . .. it's like a whole thing, you know?" Puss said.

Then it dawned on Dog. "Pickles, you're Puss in Boots?"

"Not yet, but I will be," Puss said, determined to take upon-and earn--his mantle once more.

"I'lI come with you!" Dog called, but Puss was already running into the woods.

"Sorry, perro! Puss in Boots walks alone!"

But then ge gets grabbed by wolf, "ah"

"You're gonna steal that map for us"

"Why? What do you need it for" puss asked.

"It's not for us, it's for our daughter"

Then puss decided to get cocky, "daughter you say, is she beautiful"

But wolf grabs him by the neck and slammed him against the hood of car, holding a knife against his neck.

"You try anything near our little girl and I'll show you the true meaning to skinned alive" he drops puss and they all get in the car.

"Now get in"

"No way I'm helping you" puss refused.

"You either come with us or go with the bears, your call"

Puss hesitated then he joined him, the bad guys took off when Goldielocks saw the bad guy's car, she stared at them suspiciously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 164 19
Peter Parker makes it to LA to start a new independent life as his possibly biggest threat began to threaten the safety of all people as Spider-Man's...
2.1K 31 13
A week after San Ricardo was saved by Puss in Boots, a new adventure is up ahead. A secret lies within a great European empire - Polish-Lithuanian Co...
5.3K 104 19
Teo was just a little lonely kitten who have no home or a family's , that is until he meet an outlaw by puss in boots Puss have adopt teo and raise...
1.6K 33 6
Puss in Boots ultimately decides to use his last wish to reclaim his lost life to be a legend again. Kitty and Perrito walk away from him, not accept...