Screwed

By PlusSizedPrinxess

Robyn Fenty is a sheltered child, she is also a Pastors kid, always in church on Saturdays and Sundays. She i... More

Attention 👋👋
Chapter one.
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five.
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
Chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen

chapter two

1K 47 7
By PlusSizedPrinxess

'No one can understand the love I have for you. Not even you' Said Jeremy Wilson.

Robyn's Pov.

I rolled over to the side coming in contact with what seem like a hard brick wall. Instantly opening my eyes and the memories of last night hit me like a train wreck. Shit I went home with a stranger. I get out of bed looking to make my escape before this man wakes up.

Shit, he is on top of my dress. What the fuck am I gonna do? I steal his sweats from the floor which were big as hell and take my shoes and purse on my hands tippy toeing to the door.

Once out of his bedroom, I was amazed by how big this house is. I pray I don't get lost trying to get out. Moving down the stairs quietly, "I hope you don't mind that I'm here early eating your cereal uce, " I dropped my shoes and pursue startled.

"Ohh!  " A guy with ginger hair say looking at me. "Sorry I startled you. " he said helping me pick out the stuff that fell out my purse. When he was done I run out the house.
~~~~~
I got to the apartment I shared with Bonnie and Ciara ready to get in my bedroom and cry but I also wanted to take a long bath because I was sore down there. Like very sore. I don't know what got into me last night. I went out drinking, I wore such provocative clothes and conducted myself like a harlot.

"Girl I didn't know you ball like that. You left with that guy without telling us shit, " Bonnie said when I walked in the apartment .

"Girl every bitch at the club was calling you names, they was mad because you left with that man." Ciara yelled which caused my head to hurt. "Spill now," she said pulling me to the couch. I had no choice but to tell them everything. Reliving everything just made me want to puke. I am totally disgusted of myself.

"I'm stuck on the part where you said he was eating you out on his shoulders," Bonnie said

"My ears full girl. All those positions you are talking about plus he ate you out in one night. Jeez last night we could have switched places." Ciara said and I could die for that. They were busy rambling about last night and I was thinking about the future. How was I gonna face Jeremy after this? How is my family going to feel after they find out that I am now the devils first born child?

I slept with a stranger unprotected and by what Bonnie and Ciara say right now, this guy is used to doing this. What if he was just picking random girls around to infect them with HIV or an STD. Or worse I could be pregnant out of wedlock.

'Lord I'm going to hell,' I thought.

"Oh god," I said feeling like I can't breathe. What if Jeremy leaves me ?

"What? " both the girls  asked being concerned.

"What am I going to tell Jeremy? Or yet how am I going to face him?" I said with my hands covering my face crying.

"Robyn relax. You don't have to tell him nothing. The wedding is still far ahead. I know you worried about him finding out that you aren't a virgin anymore but you will have to fake it. Fake hurt, forge pain and use ketchup." Bonnie said.

"Use ketchup? " I asked confused.

"Duh! To make it seem real. People always bleed when they... " she stopped looking at me. "Did you bleed last night? " she asked which caused me to think. No I didn't . Wait? Did I even check to find out? 

"I was in such a hurry to see if I did." I said.

"You left before he woke up? " Ciara asked and I nodded. "Than how did you get this?" She asked motioning to the tracksuit I was wearing. After I told her she rolled her eyes.

"You know what people in the club call him right? "Bonnie asked me and I shook my head no.

"The Don. " Ciara say ." You went home with the tribal chief Robyn." She added pating my back like I won some sort of trophy.

   'What?' I thought .

"You mean to say that was the Roman Reigns Cyn was talking about? " Bonnie asked Ciara with her eyes wide in realisation and Ciara nodded.

"Yeah, its him. The one, the head of the table. " Ciara confirmed confusing me as to what this Roman guy was about? What have I got myself to ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman stretched his arm over to cuddle the girl that was once in his bed but was disappointed to find the spot next to him empty. His eyes shot open immediately like his body. The pillow was cold too, showing that it has been a while that she woke up.  With her dress still here, Roman had hope that she was still here, somewhere and he just had to find her. Throwing his boxers on.

"Babygirl," Roman called going to the bathroom attached to his bedroom. He wasn't sure why he was nervous but he was. Never had this happened before. He always wanted the girls gone after a night of pleasure buy not this one. Last night, he slept like a baby with her on his arms, he was at peace and she fit just perfectly in his arms. Roman had even watched her fall asleep and he realised in a spilt second that her heartbeat matched his own. They beat the same way convincing himself that they beat for each other. No doubt that moment that she stole his heart.

"Baby?" He called again but was disappointed to find his bathroom empty. Roman cursed himself. She was gone. "FUCK," he cussed punching the wall for being so reckless. He didn't even get her name. How did he sleep through all of this ?

Going back to his bedroom, he held the dress she wore into his hands, breathing in her magnificent scent. Looking into the sheets something caught his eye. A red spot.

    Blood.

Romans Pov.

Blood?

What happened ?

Did I hurt her ?

I ask myself. I know I have a lotta demons but I couldn't have possibly layed a finger on fire. There were times I did but I had a reason. Those women I have hurt were disrespectful and had stole from me. Fire isn't that, well she is a little bit disrespectful, she refused to acknowledge me but I will make an acception for her. "Nah I didn't hurt her." I  say out loud. A thought comes to mind but I shift it away. Ain't no way. She said it has been a while since she...

But there were couples of moments when she was shaking as I broke her back that I did kinda think she didn't know what she was doing. Her crying should have proved it. She was a virgin. Looking at my dick, it had evidence of it.

'Sounds of splittering glass.' Coming from downstairs. I clutch my gun ready to face anyone that was coming for me.

I heard movement as I move down the stairs. What if it was fire? I thought. I don't want to scare her with all these guns around me but I must always stay ready for anyone who might come through my door. With my gun drawn I get downstairs to find Sami gathering a broken bowls on the floor. I was disappointed that it wasn't her.

"Ey My Dawg, relax its just me. I got here early." He said when he saw me. Placing my gun on the table I pulled him in a men hug. Him being here lets me know everything is good.

"The mission was successful. " I said.

"Yes, Paul will be here in ten minutes. You ready for today. " he asked.

I nodd not trusting my voice. I see my cousins and Naomi pull up but my mind ain't here. I am thinking about fire. "Big uce, " they both greet me with a handshake. Asking me if I was ready for today and I said I was. "Roman Jimmy told me some bitch last night wanting smoke withchu and you ended up taking her home. Why?  " Naomi asked catching everyone's attention. "She still here cause I will be happy to give her all the smoke she wants." Naomi said clapping her hands. Aching for a fight and it caused me to wonder if Fire knows how to fight but it doesn't matter cause I won't let her. No body finna fight my girl. I wonder how she is feeling. I just took her virginity and not in a polite way. Thinking deep about it, I didn't treat her good being it the first time for her and that hurts me.

"No she left," Sami answered. "You know how Roman is. He probably kicked her out before she woke up." Sami added causing everyone to laugh.

"You saw her ?" I asked Sami.

"Yep," he said

"Uce tell me. How was last night she seemed like a very tough one?" Jey asked.

"Good," I said not wanting to share much. Telling would feel like disrespecting her. "Was she good when she left? "I found myself asking. They all looked at me in shock.

"Yeah. She seem... " Sami stop talking. "Wait didn't you kick her out ? "

"Uce she dipped on you? " Jey asked and I didn't answer. This was embarrassing. This girl is out here humbling me. "You didn't hit it right uce. If you didn't bring her fire down pass her to me." Jey kept rambling which was setting me off. I placed his ass on the wall. "Shut the fuck up. We ain't passing her around. She's mine." I yelled releasing him and went upstairs. Jey really annoyed me talking about me not knowing how to perform or Fire not liking my sex.

"What is this? " Naomi asked picking up a silver diamond ring that was on the stairs.

~~~ hours later~~~

  Roman sat in court waiting for the verdict on the case he caught. His lawyer Paul Heyman had been working day and night to make sure he doesn't do time.

The victims family held hands praying that he got a life sentence for what he did. Some were sobbing, some were yelling vulgar words at him, some were threatening him but it didn't bother him. All he wanted was to walk out of here without prison time.

"Your honour, I want you to know the mistake you could make if you let this man walk out here without a life sentence. This man could met your daughter. He is a manipulator. He has no heart or remorse nor compassion. He has no regard for human life. He is a special kind of sick. You will be taking a very dangerous man out of the streets if you put him away and doing society a favour. " the victims lawyer Jeremy Wilson concluded.

"Will we hear last words from the victims family, just to let the court know about the kind of person Chris was," the judge asked and Bianca Torres aka Romans ex took the stand. Roman wanted to forget that she existed but the bitch just won't back down. Bianca was so passionate about bringing him down.

"I'm Bianca Torres. Chris was my boyfriend after Roman. I dated him just six months after breaking up with Roman. He was the sweetest person you could find. He was my best friend not only my boyfriend." Bianca said before choking and crying which Roman thought was bullshit. Chris was no saint and wasn't sweet either. "He didn't deserve what happened to him. Roman killed him in front of me. He... he... he-- he begged for his life but this devil wouldn't listen. I HATE YOU ROMAN. I FUCK ING HATE YOU. " Bianca yelled jumping off the stand to attack Roman before the guards stopped her.

Roman just sat there smirking at her. He thought the bitch was doing too much. She knew who she was dealing with but she still wanna act clueless. She broke the rules and now she was getting all that was coming her way. Stupid bitch thought she could fuck with his long time opp and get away with it.

With Bianca taken out of court the verdict was in. "We find you Roman Reigns in the murder of Christian Mcknight not guilty on all accounts. " the judge said. Roman smirked getting out of court as Chris' family cried. All he wanted to do was find his Fire.

    ~~~~~~~~

Jeremy disappointed that he lost his very first case. He invited Robyn to lunch after the court case so that she could make him forget about everything. Robyn was his escape, she made him very happy. Jeremy didn't like what she was wearing, he thought it was inappropriate but he would let it slide. After the wedding Robyn won't dress like that, she would dress more respectfully like his wife. But he hasn't missed that today Robyn wasn't her usual self. She appeared somehow sad. "Robyn are you okay? " Jeremy ask bring her gaze back to him.

Guilt was eating at Robyn. Sitting here spending Jeremy's money after what she did felt wrong. Him caring about her was so wrong. Everything that he was doing for her and she turns around and do this to him. "Yes. " Robyn answered.

Jeremy felt his insecurities crip in. He has always been concerned about boys Robyn's age sweeping her off her feet. Not that he was old but he was older than her at 35 years. Jeremy was fine but he has dedicated everything he has to Robyn. He loves her with every fibre of his being ever since he first saw her when she was just fifteen. Ray Fenty promised him her hand as long as he proved he was worthy of her princess. He has made sure Robyn has the best of everything, from gadgets, clothing, schools and hairstyles. Right now he funded her life in varsity. "Are you ready for the wedding? " Jeremy asked smiling.

Robyn forced a smile. She wanted to confess right now to her man. He would forgive her. "Jer, would you love me through everything? The storm? The mistakes I make? " Robyn used the nickname she only used for him. It was Jeremy's favourite term and coming from Robyn sounded like heaven. "Of course I will. I will do anything for you. " Jeremy said.

"What if I fucked up? Would you forgive me? " Robyn asked.

"Honey don't use such foul language."  Jeremy said. He was feeling as though Robyn was getting cold feet as the date of the wedding drew closer. "You don't have to be afraid of anything with me close to you. I won't ever hurt you. Our wedding night is going to be something you enjoy my love. I love you ."He said taking her hands  in his.

"I love you too." Robyn said going to kiss him but Jeremy froze. His eyes darted from their joined hands to her face. A look of pure anger on his features. "Where is your ring and why are you not wearing ? "Jeremy asked her with a look so intense, it made Robyn tremble in fear.

_____________________________________.

Authors notes.

Second chapter out.

You guys met Jeremy. The leading man in Robyns life aka her fiance. What do you think of him?

How do you feel about Roman?

Tell me about the overall chapter. Your comments encourage me to write more soon don't hold back, tell me how you feel.

Remember to vote too. ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 15.4K 41
[completed!] ·˚ ༘♡ ❝you're the only butterfly who caught my attention.❞ - a giyushino fanfic. start: november 1, 2019 end: november 2, 2020 HIGHEST...
13K 516 10
Dinah has just inherited her father's restaurant where she meets the sous chef, Oscar Diaz. Oscar Diaz x Original Female Character
93.4K 3.3K 33
Marina is a single mother struggling to get by from day to day. Losing her job was another thing to add to her struggle, until her good friend helps...