The Snake's Reflection | Tom...

Bởi DreamySBird

"You promised me that you wouldn't leave." "Tom...I never left." ~.+*+.~ Fate is Cruel. Truly. What if the da... Xem Thêm

~.+!!!+.~
~.+A New Year+.~
~.+Potions+.~
~.+Healing Bruises+.~
~.+Quill+.~
~.+Together at Night+.~
~.+Hogsmeade+.~
~.+The Chamber of Secrets+.~
~.+A Shy Request+.~
~.+The Mirror of Erised+.~
~.+The Yule Ball+.~
~.+My Wish+.~
~.+First Date+.~
~.+Dancing in the Rain+.~
~.+Into the Light+.~
~.+Cruel Fate+.~
~.+Fading Spirit+.~
~.+Missing You+.~
~.+I'll Wait+.~
~.+Reflection+.~
~.+Lost+.~
~.+Dandelion+.~
~.+Forever And A Day+.~

~.+Fractured Promise+.~

2.2K 53 3
Bởi DreamySBird

~.+*+.~

"The Potters have had a baby..?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"What is his name?"

"The son of Lily and James Potter, my Lord?"

"Indeed."

"His name is Harry, my Lord. Harry Potter."

"Harry..?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"Where do they live? I wish to kill them."

For some reason, he hated that name. But why? He didn't exactly remember.

But as soon as he heard it, he wanted to kill him. Was it because of her..?

No.

She betrayed him. Did she..?

~.+*+.~

(Y/N) blinked as the dim light shone into her eyes. She felt unsual an unfamilair with her surroundings. The floor beneath her was hard and cold, and the atmosphere was dark.

This was not her home.
She instantly got up and searched for her wand, but found that is was nowhere to be seen.

"Looking for this, little girl?" a voice slurred happily. As (Y/N) looked at the direction, she saw a lady with her wand in between her fingers.
She had blonde hair and brown eyes, and wore a smirk on her face.

"Where am I? And who are you?" (Y/N) asked cautiously, backing off. She then realised she was behind bars, in a cage.

The lady laughed, making (Y/N) narrow her eyes in displeasure.
"My name is Amanda Staleg. One of the most skilled Animagi Hunters alive!" she said. Amanda then looked at (Y/N) in interest.

"What's that around your neck, sweetheart?" she purred, pointing at the locket which was around (Y/N)'s neck. (Y/N) covered it with her hand and snarled.

"Mind your own business." she spat bitterly.
Amanda's teasing expression faded away and turned into a dark, blunt one.
"It wasn't a question."

"Accio locket." The locket unwrapped itself from her neck and instantly jumped into Amanda's hand, making
(Y/N) flinch.

But then, a shadow appeared from behind them. "What are you doing, Amanda. I never told you to steal." This time, it was a man with a muscular build with black hair and green eyes.

Amanda lowered her head as she saw him approach her.
"Sorry, Master Harry Tahiki." she muttered, and threw the locket back into (Y/N)'s cage.

(Y/N) frantically wrapped the locket back around her neck, and glared at the two Hunters with digust written all over her face.

Harry looked at her in interest, before taking his wand out and pointing it at (Y/N) who growled in threat.
"Let us start our mission." he said. " I expect the boy to come if he is so clever. Why don't we make him hesitate on finding us?"

As Amanda nodded, he moved his lips to mutter a spell.

"Imperio."

~.+*+.~

Tom groaned as he got up from the floor. He didn't remember much. Only that he was stunned before he could make a move on the second Hunter. How could he lose to two Hunters?!

Suddenly, reality hit him. Where was (Y/N)?!
He desperately picked up his wand and sprinted upstairs, only to find that the bed was empty. No wand, no phone, no nothing. No trace of her.

"No.." Tom gripped his wand and snarled in both anger and grief. He had to find her, but it was not going to be easy. Not one bit.

But he swore to himself that he would do anything to find her.

"I'll find you. I promise. Just wait for me. We made a promise...remember?"

He had to think wisely. Tom screw up all his intelligence and IQ, and started to think logically. Why would some wizards want to kidnap (Y/N)?

Was it because of the locket? No.
Her relashionship with him? No.
Her Animagus form?
Bingo.

They had kidnapped her because they wanted to use her. He had read some books about Animagi Hunters kidnapping Animagi to use and control them for their own benefit.

This was the reason why they had taken her. Tom recomposed himself and headed outside. He held his wand and pointed it on the floor.

"Appare Vestigium."

As he said those words, footsteps tinted in gold appeared on the street, and headed towards one direction. Tom snarled and started to walk that way, determination written all over his face.

He was going to kill them all.

Tom strided through the trees, and arrived at an abandoned building. It looked like the perfect place for a hiding spot or a jail of some sort.
But he felt like danger was ahead.

He sensed magic, so he held out his wand.

"Stupefy." As the spell headed to the building, it reflected back towards him and bounced off the building. It was a cloaking charm, like Tom had expectex.
But it was no big deal for the intelligent Tom.

"Pathetic." he muttered bitterly, and pointed his wand at the shield.

He broke the charm with ease and headed inside the dark building.
"Lumos." Light guided him and lead him in front of stairs heading towards the basement.

He didn't hesitate to go downstairs, as he only had one objective. He had to save (Y/N). Before the filthy Hunters harmed her in any sort of way. He swore he was going to kill the lead Hunter no matter the cost.
He was going to remember their names.

~.+*+.~

"She betrayed you? What do you mean, Tom? I am quite sure she would never do such a thing."

"...She did. You are wrong."

"Tom. Speak clearly. That way I can help you. I can teach you anything you want. Please, Tom. Anything."

"Anything..?"

"Yes."

"...Even Dark Magic?"

"I...Of course. So now, what happened to Miss (L/N)? You two always stuck together."

"My information first."

"Alright. What do you me to tell you, Tom? What kind of Dark Magic?"

"I was in the library last night. In the restricted section. And I read something rather odd about a bit of rare magic. It's called, as I understand it: A Horcrux."

"I..I beg your pardon?"

"Horcrux. I came across the term while reading. And I didn't fully understand it."

"What you're reading Tom, is very dark stuff. Very dark indeed."

"Which is why I came to you."

"...A Horcrux is an object where someone has concealed part of their soul."

"And I don't understand how that works, Sir."

"Well, you split one's soul and and hide part of it in an object. By doing so it means that you are protected should you be attacked and your body destroyed."

"Protected?"

"In other words you cannot die."

"And how does one split his soul, sir?"

"I think you already know the answer to that, Tom."

"Murder."

"Yes. Killing rips the soul apart. It's a violation against nature."

"Can you only split the soul once? For instance, isn't seven..."

"Seven? Merlin's beard, Tom! Isn't it bad enough to consider killing one person? To rip the soul into seven pieces... This is a lot to take in, even for a fifth year..This is all hypothetical, isn't it Tom? All academic?"

"...Of course sir. It'll be our little secret."

"Alright...dear. Now, Tom. Tell me about her. Miss (L/N)."

"I'll see."

I'm doing this for her. I'm not doing anything wrong.

I'm not crazy. Am I?

~.+*+.~

He had to hurry. What if they had hurt her? What if they had killed her?! He couldn't bear to think about it. Tom ran down the stairs and almost tripped in the process.

All of his calmness and bluntness had disappeared. He was desperate to find her. As he ran into the basement, he saw tens of cages aligned with each other, and he swear that he saw a skeleton in one.

This was an Animagi prison. Hunters used them to complete missions for them and spy on other things. This was...horrible. He had to find (Y/N) quickly.

"(Y/N)?" he shouted into the darkness. There was no reply. All he heard was some footsteps. Wait. Footsteps?!

He pointed his illuminated wand towards the direction. But Lumos didn't really light up the whole room. So Tom thought of his happiest memory. The time when it was his birthday.

"Expecto Patronum!"

A glowing wolf burst out of his wand and howled as it ran towards the darkness, brightening the abyss. But what Tom saw was shocking. As the wolf faded away, he saw an actual wolf standing in the darkness in a battle stance, and a snarl on its face.

He raised his wand to fight it, but then met eyes with the alert beast. Its eyes were too familiar, too friendly. Tom's eyes went wide as he lowered his wand with a starstruck expression on his usually cold face. It couldn't be.

He couldn't fight it. Not if it was her.

"(Y/N)...?"

~.+*+.~

2023/4/27

1465 Words

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

12.3K 596 22
Summary: Death was surprised by how quickly his new Master, Harry Potter, was to accept both his status and the cat form they inhabited. Yet, as Deat...
1.7K 143 18
~Updating weekly~ Tom Riddle stumbles upon a prophecy that reveals the entirety of his life, including the haunting vision of his own death. Despera...
501K 14.2K 54
―𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 (𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯) 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 �...
6.6M 266K 99
Join hogwarts for a mission to change the fate of Lord Voldemort, when he was still the mysterious, two-faced Tom Riddle as you travel back in time i...