Runaway from the italian mafi...

Av SakshiSingh123e4

''shhh how far you can run away from me my dear '' said the dangerous monster in a husky tone ,his breath wer... Mer

chapter -1
Characters
Chapter -2
Chapter - 3
New Story
Chapter -4
chapter - 6
Chapter-7
Chapter -8
Gratitude ☺️☺️
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter -11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter -14
Chapter-15
Chapter - 16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
KHAANI
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter- 23
New Cover
Chapter - 24
thanks ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter -31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter -35
Chapter -36
SURPRISE❤️
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter -39
Chapter- 40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter -44
chapter -45
Chapter -46
Chapter -47
Chapter -48
Chapter- 49
Chapter-50
Chapter-9 (18+)
Chapter -51 (18+)
Chapter-52
Chapter -53
Chapter -54
Chapter -55
Chapter -56

Chapter -5

2K 62 8
Av SakshiSingh123e4

Sakshi's pov...............                            

'' sakshi plz it's fucking one month you haven't stepped out of the door '' said aditi in an irritating tone.

But i am not in a state to reply her . after that incident i have  developed many phobias . from whole month there is not a single night when i don't  scream and saw that devil who tried to rape me . even if now aditi touch me i can't feel comfortable  . i don't have now the courage to look in some other mens eyes . the brave sakshi who can speak without any filter now is not in a state to utter a single . now she don't have the courage to look in anyones eyes directly . that cheerful , brave , talkative , savage sakshi is lost now .

'' sakshi are you listening to me or not , plz yrr you have already taken a month leave now don't take anymore . our company already went bankrupt'' said aditi.

'' wait when '' i asked.

'' madam when you are sitting like a burden in this house by cutting off yourself completely from outside world . yrr it's nothing he just touched you and look at yourself '' said aditi .

'' stop it aditi he didn't touch he fucking tried to rape me and i thought i am your friend but you prove me wrong by treating me as a burden '' i said .

'' i don't have time to talk to you already today company's new boss is arriving and i am damn sure that many employees are going to lose their jobs and looking at your performance of last month i am sure that you are going to lose your job  so it's better to get ready for office '' said aditi and went away .

I need to do something i can't lose my job . i got ready and tried to step out of house by gathering a lot of courage , finally i went to the office but on the way she texted me that if i lose my job then i don't need to return  to her house to be a burden for her . i treated her as my best friend but she changed just because i am not earning and paying her the rent . i can't beleive what more worse could happen now .

I walked towards the office gate and saw aditi and other employees who have tears in their eyes it looks they all lost their jobs . i don't have the courage to look in men employees eyes i am very much scared now that if i lose the job then what will happen but my phobia i am scared . i. went to reception but didnot look up . she said that the interview is on 5th floor .

I went on the 5th floor , and opened the office gate but i have tears in my eyes , i am looking down . i went inside but didn't look up and when i did i find dark orbs looking at me.

'' so we meet again '' he said .

But i lost that moment and started shivering and went away without looking back .
I ran outside the office as fast as i can but suddenly a car hit me and all went black .

Author's pov

The car that hit sakshi is none other than alexander's car . he came out of the car and everybody expected him to just take a look at the woman and go away but to their shock  alexander picked sakshi in bridal style and put her inside the car  and went away to his mansion .

He was shocked that what happened to that fiesty girl who replied him without any fear , who proved him wrong but now on encountering her again he is feeling like he is meeting a completely different person . he took her to guest room and asked his bodyguard to call the doctor .

'' sir it looks this lady is going through a lot of mental stress , anxiety and depression , she is looking completely pale but why can't tell maybe something must have happened  '' the doctor said . he nodded and gestured the doctor to go away .

Alexander also don't know why he took her to his mansion and even asked for a doctor for her . all these things are just revolving in his mind so he went out of the for work .

To be continued ..........

Yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore ☺️💜💜💜

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

105K 4.2K 23
HIS OBSESSION series - BOOK 1 ' To all the book girlies , who are not so innocent ~ here is your man , opps fictional man who is ready to make your...
893K 42.3K 59
Tale as old as Time! A new version of Beauty and The Beast in my writing. Wha-wha-what d-d-do yo-you want from me?? Ah! Don't you already know Jhilm...
358K 5.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
9.1K 501 18
'Looking so good should be crime, no wonder why he is criminal'. Shivaleeka Singhania An Indian girl who is forced to marry someone she doesn't kno...