šŠšˆš‹š‹š„š‘ šš”š„š„š - š„...

By corneliastreetss

"šŽš” šœšØš¦šž šØš§ š“ššš«šš... š–š”ššš­ ššØ š²šØš® š°ššš§š­ šŸš«šØš¦ š¦šž ? šƒšØ š²šØš® š°ššš§š­ š¦šž š­šØ... More

šŠšˆš‹š‹š„š‘ šš”š„š„š
šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
šŸŽšŸ; š¬šžš­ šœššš¦šžš«šš šššœš­š¢šØš§
šŸŽšŸ; šƒšØš§'š­ š›š„ššš¦šž š¦šž
šŸŽšŸ‘; š­šØš„šžš«ššš­šž š¢š­
šŸŽšŸ’; š¦š¢šš§š¢š š”š­ š«ššš¢š§
šŸŽšŸ“; š„šØšØš¤ š°š”ššš­ š²šØš® š¦ššššž š¦šž ššØ
šŸŽšŸ”; šš š š®š¢ššž šØš§ š”šØš° š­šØ š©š„ššš² š©š«šžš­šžš§š
šŸŽšŸ•; š„ššš¬š­ š¤š¢š¬š¬
šŸŽšŸ—; š­š«šžšššœš”šžš«šØš®š¬
šŸšŸŽ; šš š©š„šššœšž š¢š§ š­š”š¢š¬ š°šØš«š„š[š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„]

šŸŽšŸ–; š“š”š¢š¬ š¢š¬ š­š”šž š©ššš«š­ š°š”šžš«šž š­š”šž š­š°š¢š¬š­ š”ššš©š©šžš§š¬

4.4K 110 11
By corneliastreetss

After what they thought might be their last moment together, they separated. Ethan went to join his sister- try to corner the others while Violet would take care of Kirby.

Violet searched for the woman until she finally found her.

Kirby had her back facing her- making Violet in her ghostface attire be able to tease her a little.

"You're with the FBI and yet you fall into the killers trap?" Violet said- making Kirby turn around- trying to reach for her gun but failing as Violet knocked her down before she could.

She didn't want Kirby to be the first to die, she figured she would kill her after- it would be funnier that way.

" Violet!" Another ghostface sneaked out behind her- scaring the girl.

"Jesus Quinn! Don't sneak up on another killer like that!"

" Sorry!" Quinn winced taking off her mask.

"You need to know something." She continued.

Violet took her mask off next- concerned. They were supposed to kill people- not have small talk.

" Quinn we don't have time for this."

" Ethan is taking care of the girls, just hear me out."

" Spit it out."

" My dad wants you dead." She spat- making Violet scrunch her brows.

" What the fuck are you talking about?"

"He has a plan to take you out. And I'm telling you this because I like you- and I care about Ethan. He asked me to help, he wants to take you out after Tara and Sam are dead."

"Why the hell would your dad want me dead?"

" He thinks you're making Ethan weak."

" Do you?"

" No, I don't. But I can't change his mind and you know it. I had to tell you."

" Thank you, Quinn."

"You should run."

"No there's no way I'm gonna run now- we have to finish this. I'll take care of your dad after." Violet went to walk away, but Quinn stopped her.

"Are you going to kill him?"

"I don't know. Depends on what happens. I'm sorry- we have to go now." She said placing her mask back on her face- while Quinn simply nodded- doing the same.

Quinn wasn't happy about it- but she didn't want Violet to die. No matter what- she really liked the girl, and she liked how she made Ethan happy. At least one of them was.

They could hear screams erupt from the main room- Ethan was chasing after Chad Tara and Sam.

" You wanna take care of them?" Violet asked Quinn- she knew the girl didn't have a lot of success when it came to killing- but she wanted her to have that- for Richie.

" Ethan and I will corner them- what are you gonna do until then?"

" I'll watch." She smirked under her mask, Quinn nodded and joined her brother.

Violet hid- she could hear Chad being stabbed- Tara screaming after him- she could see Tara and Sam run only to be cornered by Ethan and Quinn- until shots echoed through to air.

Kirby.

Ethan and Quinn ran to hide- joining Violet in her hiding spot- until they heard their father talk.

" Are you ready?" Ethan asked his girlfriend- his hand on her lower back.

" Yeah- let's kill some bitches." She breathed out.

" Did you kill Quinn? Did you kill my daughter?" Bailey asked Kirby- both pointing their guns at each other.

"Jesus Christ! Whatever he's been saying, you don't listen to him. He's probably the killer." She said to Sam and Tara - and Quinn saw that as her cue to show herself.

" behind you!" Kirby screamed only for Bailey to shot at her- Quinn stopping next to him, making Sam and Tara- visibly shocked- turn to them.

" Great job. All three of you." Bailey said- Ethan and Violet joining them.

4 ghostfaces- now that was new.

" You?" Tara asked.

" Yeah, of course me." Bailey shrugged
"frankly, I expected more from the two of you after what you did to us."

"What to you mean us?"

Ethan took his mask off first- revealing himself to the carpenter sisters.

He breathed heavily before speaking.

"Mindy was right," He started, "It was easy to juke the roommate lottery. I mean, all I had to do to meet you, was room with a conceding, condescending alpha literally named Chad! Fuck it felt good to kill him!"

"This was your grandmother's Sam, Nancy Loomis, it really runs in your fucking family doesn't it." He continued pointing at his mask.

There was a pause- until Ethan spoke again. "Speaking of family!"

"Wait for it" Bailey said.

" My name is not Ethan Landry! Is it, dad?" He turned to his father.

"Dad?" Tara asked- she felt sick.

"Wait. If it's you two then, it leaves; Mindy, and Violet?" Sam said- making Quinn take her mask off.

"Hey roomies. Didn't see that one coming did ya?" She laughed.

"Yeah because you died!" Tara pointed out.

"Kinda didn't. Though, it was a good way to get off the suspect list. Stab Gale Weathers, stab Mindy on the train. That sort of thing." She smiled as her father put his arm around her- and Ethan.

"Yep, and I just made sure I was first on the scene so I could switch her body out with a fresh one.Little fake blood, a prosthetic. You'd be amazed at what a grieving father can get away with." Bailey explained.

"Ready for the final reveal?" Ethan said smirking- as Violet slowly pulled her mask up- revealing her face- and Tara and Sam's faces were priceless.

" Oh come on girls. Don't act so shocked! This is the part where the twist usually happens!"

" Why would you do that?" Tara questioned- she couldn't believe her eyes- she felt so betrayed.

"Listen closely Sam, i think you'll like that one! Turns out- we got more in common than you thought!" She laughed- getting closer to the girls only for them to back away.

" Chill out! I'm not gonna kill you. Not yet, no- this is the part where I tell you my story- and you listen carefully. See- I actually am just like you! Found out a few years ago that my real father was Roman Bridger. Crazy right?"

The sisters stared at her- eyes wide.

" I know. Shocker. It made sense though. I always had that want- killing- cutting- that sorta stuff. And then when I found out- I was happy about it- at least I knew where I got it from."

The room was silent.

"So when I moved to New York, I met Ethan. Normal- cute- shy guy. Except one day- right after you moved here I overheard a conversation between them- they wanted you dead, and you know what I thought? I thought it was my time to shine. I knew you- I could get them closer to you, I could help Ethan room with Chad, and at the same time I could have fun. It was a good deal. Plus, I could kill wearing what my father used to kill in- it was cool."

" You're insane." Sam said.

" Yeah- maybe I am. But come on Sam- don't act like you didn't like cutting throats."

" What is it that you said to your therapist? It felt right? Yeah, that's it." She laughed again- pointing her knife at Sam- Tara trying to shield her sister.

Violet stepped back- while Ethan and Quinn both made their way to each side of the girls.

"I have Stu Macher's mask. He was my favorite." Quinn said as Ethan put his mask on a mannequin.

"That's number four-" Bailey pointed at his son's mask" that's number three-" at his daughter's "number two is Violet's, which leaves your fathers." He pulled out of his vest Billy Loomis's mask.

" This is what we've been counting down to. Sam. Now I'm gonna need you to put it on."

Sam looked at Bailey- before screaming.
"Fuck you!" She snatched the mask out of his grip.
Ethan who stood behind the mannequin launched forward- cutting Sam's arm.
"You stay the fuck away from her!" Tara yelled as the killers circled around them.

"what is this? You did this as a family?"

"oh yeah bitch you should know better than anyone!" Quinn yelled.

" They're still not getting it!" Ethan laughed, his knife pointed forward, and his other arm around Violet's waist.

"Look, I don't know what you believe, but I didn't commit those murders in Woodsboro. It wasn't me!"
Sam defended.

"Oh, we know that of course you didn't ," Bailey responded. "What do you think this is based on? Some bullshit conspiracy theory? Come on, who do you think started the rumors about you in the first place?" He pointed at his daughter.

"Do you know how easy it was to turn Sam from the 'hero of Woodsboro' into the villain? How easy it is to convince the world to believe the worst in people, rather than the best?"

"Because it's not enough to just kill someone these days! You have to assassinate the character first." Violet said, smiling as Ethan continued for her. "So when Dad here discovers your horribly mutilated body" he paused as Quinn launched forward scaring Tara. Ethan resumed.
"Posed with Sam wearing her fathers mask, he'll say that some poor dumb bastard read on the internet that you're the real Ghostface and took matters into their own deluded hands."

"Exactly! That's why it's a perfect alibi!" Bailey laughed.

"And all the best lies are based on the truth. You're a killer. Just like your father."
He pointed at Sam.

"No, i'm not!" She yelled back.

"Yes, you are! You motherfucker you killed our brother!" Quinn yelled making everyone go silent.

"What are you talking about?" Sam whispered.

"You said your brother died in a car accident," Tara said- confused.

"No, no, no, you sweet, dumb thing. He died in Woodsboro. At the hands of your bitch sister." Ethan confirmed upset- making Violet get upset too.

" You're Richie's family." Sam realized out loud.

She turned to Bailey as he answered.

" Yeah."

Ethan suddenly jabbed his knife onto sam's shoulder.

"They're finally starting to get it!" He yelled as the girls tried running only to be stopped by the three Ghostfaces.

"Now it wasn't until I saw that photograph of what you'd actually done to him that I knew. That I knew you had to fucking die! You'd have to be punished. Along with anvone else who stands in our way"
Bailey screamed angrily at Sam.

Everyone stood still- Sam had her head down as Quinn put her knife on her neck.

"There she is. There's the fucking killer." She pointed as she saw something changing in Sam's eyes.

"Real great parenting job by the way," Tara said to Bailey sarcastically.

"Shut your whore fucking mouth" Quinn yelled- shoving Sam and Tara making them almost fall.

Violet stood back- observing. It was a family matter and sure she enjoyed it - but she was currently thinking of how she would handle Bailey. And how she would tell Ethan that his father wanted her dead.

Bailey started talking- but Violet took Ethan by the hand- making him turn around and face her.

" What is it?"

"I know this is a hard moment for you but Quinn told me something and I want you to know."

" O- Okay?"

" Your dad planned on killing me after this. He thinks I'm making you weak."

"No he can't." He said looking back at his father.

" What do we do?" She asked him.

" Do you have a plan?" He asked.

" I do, but I don't think you're gonna like it."

"You wanna kill him don't you?"

"It's the only way Ethan. If Sam and Tara don't kill him before I do. I'm sorry."

" It's okay. I knew this might happen."

" What?"

" Not him killing you- but them killing him- us. It always ends like this."

" We don't have to stay here you know that right? We can leave them and run."

" How?"

" The exit." She pointed at the balcony- they had to make a run for it- hoping no one would notice them as the others were too busy fighting behind the couple.

This had to work.

________________________________
I wanted to update this fast- so I only read it over twice. I'm sorry if there's any misspelling I'll read it again once everything is published and will edit it.
I hope none of this is confusing- I already have the epilogue written so I only have one chapter left to write and then it should be completed:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 296 13
"š’šžšžš¢š§š  š”šžš« šœšØšÆšžš«šžš š¢š§ š›š„šØšØš šš«š¢šÆšžš¬ š¦šž šœš«ššš³š².." šˆšŸ šØš§š„š² š¬š”šž š¤š§šžš° š°š”ššš­ š°ššš¬ š­šØ šœšØš¦šž...
19.6K 293 10
"š‡šØš° šœšØš®š„š š²šØš® š”šššÆšž š„šØšØš¤šžš š¦šž š¢š§ š­š”šž šžš²šžš¬, š­šžš„š„ š¦šž š²šØš® š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š°š”šžš§ š­š”š¢š¬ š°ššš¬ š²šØš®š« š¬š¢ļæ½...
9.5K 292 15
š˜µš˜¢š˜³š˜¢ š˜¤š˜¢š˜³š˜±š˜¦š˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜¹ š˜®š˜¢š˜­š˜¦ š˜°š˜¤ć€š˜“š˜¤š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜® 5 ā” š˜“š˜¤š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜® 6怑 慤 慤 慤 š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜¦š˜Æ š˜ŗš˜¦š˜¢š˜³ š˜°š˜­š˜„ š˜“š˜°š˜Æ š˜°š˜§ š˜‹š˜¦š˜øš˜¦š˜ŗ...
18.8K 547 13
- š–”š—‚š—…š—…š—’ š–«š—ˆš—ˆš—†š—‚š—Œ š—‘ š–¬š–ŗš—…š–¾ š–®š–¢ - āž„-š˜Šš˜¢š˜®š˜¦š˜³š˜°š˜Æ š˜—š˜³š˜¦š˜“š˜¤š˜°š˜µš˜µ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜¢ š˜“š˜®š˜¢š˜­š˜­-š˜µš˜°š˜øš˜Æ š˜£š˜°š˜ŗ š˜øš˜©š˜° š˜©š˜¢š˜“ š˜¢š˜­š˜øš˜¢š˜ŗš˜“ š˜„š˜³š˜¦š˜¢...