𝟎𝟒; 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧

The plan was once again in motion.

Violet laid next to Ethan before the events of the night could happen.
She had to go home, have dinner with her friends while Ethan was supposedly at Econ- but in reality he would become the killer he is once again and attack them. They hoped to make casualties this time. Quinn- would be one- obviously not really, but her friends would think so. Then maybe Anika- or Mindy could go.

Violet loved her friends- she truly did. But the thirst she had for blood- and revenge for her boyfriend and his family was just so much stronger.
She wasn't herself without that want- that thirst- those thoughts. So if she had to lose her friends in order to be happy- she would gladly do it over and over again. They all had to inevitably die. Bailey would make sure of that.

Violet laid on her stomach while Ethan laid on his back, the girl looking down on him.

" I can't believe they thought you really were a virgin." She laughed as he blushed.

" shut up." He said laughing while he played with the ends of her hair.

" It's true! Like they think we've been together for 6 months- of course you're not a virgin!"

" Well, they don't have to know that." He said all while he put her on her back and hovered over her.

" I love you, you know that right?" He said, looking at her lovingly.

" I know."

" And if this has to end with any of us dead- I hope it's me."

" Ethan, don't say that."

" I mean it, Vi. It's either both of us or neither. I can't lose you- not after everything."

" Hey, look at me. I'm right here. If those bitches wanna kill us- or you. I won't let them. Like you said- it's either both or neither."

" I love you."

" I love you." She finished as he kissed her- their hearts exploding with joy excitement and fear.

They couldn't lose each other. She couldn't bear the thought of watching him die- and he couldn't bear the thought of watching her die.
It just couldn't happen.

"I have to go, E." She said against his lips, pushing him away and sitting on the bed to put her shoes on.

" You be careful on the way home okay?"

" Don't worry. It's not like a bloody killer's gonna get me. And if he does- I'll gut him." She smiled as she stood up, got on her tippy toes and kissed him.

" I'll see you tonight." She kissed him again as she exited the dorm- and the building.

She had a 10 minute walk to the apartment, she was peaceful. The thing about being a killer- you're not scared. Walking down the street- even as a girl- is actually really calming. Knowing that if anybody wants to try anything- they'll end up with their throat cut. It was a funny thought to the girl.

Violet was interrupted when her phone started ringing, an unknown ID showing.

" Real funny Ethan." She whispered to herself before picking up.