𝟎𝟖; 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬

After what they thought might be their last moment together, they separated. Ethan went to join his sister- try to corner the others while Violet would take care of Kirby.

Violet searched for the woman until she finally found her.

Kirby had her back facing her- making Violet in her ghostface attire be able to tease her a little.

"You're with the FBI and yet you fall into the killers trap?" Violet said- making Kirby turn around- trying to reach for her gun but failing as Violet knocked her down before she could.

She didn't want Kirby to be the first to die, she figured she would kill her after- it would be funnier that way.

" Violet!" Another ghostface sneaked out behind her- scaring the girl.

"Jesus Quinn! Don't sneak up on another killer like that!"

" Sorry!" Quinn winced taking off her mask.

"You need to know something." She continued.

Violet took her mask off next- concerned. They were supposed to kill people- not have small talk.

" Quinn we don't have time for this."

" Ethan is taking care of the girls, just hear me out."

" Spit it out."

" My dad wants you dead." She spat- making Violet scrunch her brows.

" What the fuck are you talking about?"

"He has a plan to take you out. And I'm telling you this because I like you- and I care about Ethan. He asked me to help, he wants to take you out after Tara and Sam are dead."

"Why the hell would your dad want me dead?"

" He thinks you're making Ethan weak."

" Do you?"

" No, I don't. But I can't change his mind and you know it. I had to tell you."

" Thank you, Quinn."

"You should run."

"No there's no way I'm gonna run now- we have to finish this. I'll take care of your dad after." Violet went to walk away, but Quinn stopped her.

"Are you going to kill him?"

"I don't know. Depends on what happens. I'm sorry- we have to go now." She said placing her mask back on her face- while Quinn simply nodded- doing the same.

Quinn wasn't happy about it- but she didn't want Violet to die. No matter what- she really liked the girl, and she liked how she made Ethan happy. At least one of them was.

They could hear screams erupt from the main room- Ethan was chasing after Chad Tara and Sam.

" You wanna take care of them?" Violet asked Quinn- she knew the girl didn't have a lot of success when it came to killing- but she wanted her to have that- for Richie.

" Ethan and I will corner them- what are you gonna do until then?"

" I'll watch." She smirked under her mask, Quinn nodded and joined her brother.

Violet hid- she could hear Chad being stabbed- Tara screaming after him- she could see Tara and Sam run only to be cornered by Ethan and Quinn- until shots echoed through to air.

Kirby.

Ethan and Quinn ran to hide- joining Violet in her hiding spot- until they heard their father talk.