𝟎𝟏; 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄- 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

The lights shined around Violet as she got ready for an Halloween party. To her- it was quite stupid. She hated parties and fairly wanted to spend a night- alone, with Ethan.
But if they wanted this to work- they had to play along.

As she applied her lipstick- she noticed the shadow of her boyfriend standing in the doorway.

"You scared me." She said, giving him a look through the mirror.

" Sorry. You look pretty." Ethan said as he approached his girlfriend- her back now against the mirror as she turned around to face him.

" And you look... wait what are you supposed to be?" She asked him, a hand covering her mouth trying not to laugh.

" I'm a knight!" He laughed as he spun around to give her a better look.

"Ethan I assure you, no knights looks like this!" She laughed again her hand now on her heart.

" You're so mean! I didn't have anything else, plus Chad actually made it." He said defensively as he got closer to her.

" Oh yeah? I guess I should say thanks to him for making you look like a cute knight then." She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck- their faces inches from one another.

" A cute knight? That's all I get?" He teased, acting hurt.

" It's a good start! A very cute knight." She said smiling as Ethan leaned in and made their lips touch.

" Okay lovebirds the girls are waiting stop making out, we need to go." Chad said loudly from the living room of their dorm- making them both break the kiss and laugh.

" Come on, duty calls." Violet said taking Ethan by the hand as he took his hat and both made their way out of the dorm- where everyone was waiting.

" I don't know what either of you are supposed to be." Tara smiled at her friends.

" I'm a fairy- he's.. a knight." Violet smiled, leaving Ethan behind with Chad as she got next to Tara- linking their arms- not before looking back at him and giving him a slight wink.

After a few minutes of walking Jason- a guy from their film studies class interrupted the group as he talked to Tara- Violet wasn't interested in anything he had to say. He was about to die anyway.

" You got weird friends." Violet said to Tara after their talk was over- now almost at the fraternity house.

" He's not my friend."

" Good. He gives me the creeps."

" Everyone gives you the creeps." Tara teased as she made Violet laugh.

"Yeah- you're not wrong." She smiled.

They could hear the music blasting loudly from blocks away- now in the house, it was all so busy. The group eventually separated as Mindy and Anika sat on the couch, Tara went looking for alcohol and Chad, Ethan and Violet stood in a doorway, where a bunch of teenagers were dancing around.