So I'm A Divine Monster, So W...

By GrayTs0

Sophie Sasaki was an ordinary high school student with dreams and aspirations before tragedy struck. One day... More

Prologue
Part 1: A Friend and A Name
Part. 2: Evolution and Goodbye
Part. 4: My First Subordinate and Bottom Stratum
Part 5: A Duel
Part 6: Kingdom of Analeit and Renxandt Empire
Part 7: The Encounter
Part 8: Finally Out!
Part 9: The Goblin Village
Part 10: Battle in the Goblin Village
Part 11: Naming the Goblins and Direwolves
Part 12: The Vampire Progenitor
Part 13: Dwarves
Part 14: The Kingdom of Dwarves
Part 15: Kaijin and the Three Dwarf Brothers
Part 16: Mother and Arachne
Part 17: Potimas and Demon Lord Ariel
Part 18: New Friends and Rimuru's Return
Part 19: The Conqueror of Flames
Part 20: Greater Spirit of Fire, Ifrit

Pt. 3 : New Skills and Hero

1.7K 60 22
By GrayTs0

' ' - Thinking
" " - Talking
< > - Skills
{ } - Skills Talking
[ ] - Telepathically
<< >> - Voice of the World
===========================

After saying goodbye to Stella, I started heading out of the cave and continue on my journey.

While walking I asked Great Knowledge to show me my stats.

Stats:

Name: Shiraori Theastra

Gender: Female

Blessings: Stella's Divinity Blessing, Divine Blessing

Title: Divine Sovereign

Race: Royal Divine Beast

Rank Level: Special S rank

Danger Level: Disaster-class

Hp: 920,950

Attack Str: 910,500

Attack Spd: 955,700

Defense: 940,550

Durability: 950,600

Speed: 970,300

Stamina: 990,650

Magicule CAP.: 15,620,000

Skills:

<Unique Skill: Great Knowledge>

*Thought Acceleration
-Raises thought-processing speed by a thousand times.
*Analytical Appraisal
-The ability to analyze and appraise a target.

*Analysis
-The absorbed target is studied and analyzed. Craftable items can then be produced. If the required materials are present, duplicates can be produced. In the case of successful skill or magic analysis, the same technique can be acquired.
*All of Creation
-The ability to comprehend any non-concealed phenomenon in this world. Depending on the things the user understands and the information the user knows about, additional information can be inferred. In other words, the user needs to see it (the phenomenon) at least once.
*Chant Annulment
-When using magic, the chant is no longer necessary.
*Multi-Perception
-Allows the user to detect any being within a range of 20 kilometers.
*Mind Reader
-Allows the user to read anyone's thoughts and intentions and can allow the user to eavesdrop on other telepathic conversations.
*Telepathy
-Allows the user to talk to other people she knows telepathically.

<Unique Skill: Gluttonous>

*Devour
-Allows the user to absorb anything and that absorbed object can be analysed, acquire their skills and convert into a new and stronger product. It can be used for wide range attack.
*Spatial Storage
-Allows the user to store anything into a separate dimensional space. The capacity is massive but not endless. The things stored inside Spatial Storage are affected by time.
*Food Chain
-The user can freely copy the prototypes of the skill of any subordinates, while also enabling the user to grant subordinates any skill they are compatible with. Furthermore, the user's magicule levels also grow whenever the subordinates show any significant growth.
*Magicules Reactor
-Allows the user to turn the things that it absorbed into magicules. It can be used to absorbed the surrounding magicules around the user. It also generates a huge amount of magicules for the user.

<Unique Skill: Aranea>

*Thread Manipulation
-Allows the user to manipulate and produce very strong thread. The durability depends on how strong the user is.
*Exponential Spider Summoning
-Can summon a considerable number of spider clones from the user's shadow. Each clone can then summon even more clones, resulting in an exponential number of spiders appearing.
*Clairvoyance
-Allows the user to see through very long range distance and it can see through walls and other objects.
*Mind Control
-Allows the user to mind control people by having a small clone crawl into their ear and connect to their brain.
*Egg-Laying
-Allows the user to lay eggs and clone themselves but the clones won't have the same intelligence as the user but they will have some of the user's skills.
*Elemental Thread Manipulation
-Allows the user to produce and control special types of elemental threads.
*Evil Eyes
-This skill grants the user a piercing gaze that can inflict a variety of powerful debilitating effects on their targets, ranging from paralysis and petrification to mental manipulation and soul-crushing despair. The potency of these "Evil Eyes" increases the more the user focuses their malevolent intent, making them a deadly weapon in their arsenal.
Cursed Evil Eye - Puts a curse on anything in the user's field of vision.
Fearful Evil Eye - Inflicts fear upon anything in the user's field of vision.
Phantom Pain Evil Eye - Inflicts 'Phantom Pain' on anything in the user's field of vision.
Discomforting Evil Eye - Inflicts discomfort onto anything in the user's field of vision.
Repellent Evil Eye - Inflicts a strong force onto anything in the user's field of vision.
Annihilating Evil Eye - Deals Rot attribute damage in the user's field of vision.
Dark Evil Eye - Deals Dark attribute damage to anything in the user's field of vision.
Lightning Evil Eye - Deals Lightning attribute attack to anything in the user's field of vision.
Sealing Evil Eye - Allows the user to seal anything into her Spatial Storage in the user's field of vision.
Antimagic Evil Eye - Allows the user to disable anything's magic.
Hypnotizing Evil Eye - Allows the user to hypnotize anything in the user's field of vision and manipulates them into her own will.
Fire Evil Eye - Deals Fire and other related fire attribute damage to anything in the user's field of vision.
(Side effects: If the user use three or more Evil Eyes at once, the user may suffer from a damage eye and a headache.)

<Unique Skill: Devina>

*Divine Reconstruction
-Allows the user to reconstruct anything.
*Beast Divinity
-Allows the user to evolve or make other beings a 'Divine Beast'.
*Divine Aura
-Allows the user to release an Aura that is full of Divine magic. Anyone related to the user while being inside the Divine Aura will feel relax and relief while their enemies will feel fear and anxiety.
*Divine Assistance
-Allows the user to use some of Stella's power and skills for a brief amount of time. The user can also use this skill to communicate and ask for help from other Divine Monsters.
*Divine Healing
Allows the user to instant heal themselves and others by using magicules.
*Divine Power Replication
Allows the user to replicate a skill or ability of anyone she desires. The skills or abilities that the user replicated can be transferred to their subordinates/friends. This needs a huge amount of magicules to replicate a beings skills forcefully but if the being allowed their skills to be replicated it won't take as much magicules.
*Divine Protection
Prevents the user from being manipulated and mind controlled. This also grants the user a Divine barrier that is always active.

<Unique Skill: Sovereign's Dominion>

*Stratagem
-Allows the user to effectively utilize hidden information and the ability to outmaneuver rival factions and opponents in politics. It also grants the user to be skills in political maneuvering, negotiations, and manipulation.
*Regal Authority
-Allows the user to exude a commanding and authoritative aura and demeanor in a natural leadership. It is also the ability to commanded respect and attention to those weaker around her.
*Boundaries
-Allows the user to detect any harmful intentions of an individual if they cross or is near the boundaries of their territory. They can pinpoint and determine how many there are as long as they are in the user's territory.
*Eternal Summoning
-This skill allows Shiraori to summon her army at will, transcending time and location.
*Soul Bonding Oath
-Through this skill, individuals who swear allegiance to Shiraori are granted her blessings and establish a unique soul link with her.

<Multi-Dimensional Barriers>

-The user is always surrouded by invisible, strong barriers.

<Regeneration and Immortality>

-Can regenerate the user from any wounds by using their magicules and Immortality allows the user to not die regardless of any attacks thrown at them as long as it doesn't attack the soul directly.

<Recognition Obstruction>

-Makes it so that people do not recognize her, instead remembering the color white. This works by planting the concept of white directly in the consciousness of the surrounding people.

Resistances/Nullifications:
<Thermal Fluctuation Resistance>
<Physical Damage Nullification>
<Pain Nullification>
<Shock Nullification>
<Poison Nullification>
<Rot Nullification>
<Holy and Demonic Nullification>

Magic:
*Terrain Magic
*Storm Magic
*Inferno Magic
*Abyss Magic
*Ice Magic
*Holy Magic
*Dark Magic
*Lightning Magic
*Nature Magic
*Water Magic
*Healing Magic
*Hurricane Magic
*Light Magic
*Spirit Magic
*Destruction Magic
*Shadow Magic
*Poison Magic
*Thread Magic
*Space Magic
*Divine Magic

I completely stopped moving seeing my stats.

'What the fu-'

{Notice. Master do not curse}

'Yeah yeah I'm sorry but I am just extremely shocked at how strong I am and the insane skills I have got'

{Notice. Master, this is only a normal thing for a Royal Divine Beast as they are classified as an S rank monster}

'I see but still..' I thought but then shook my head.

'No...I have to get as much power as I can to protect myself from this new world since im still new to this world and we never know how strong the beings live here are.' I thought and I continued my journey.

While walking, I go back to when me and Stella were talking. I'm a bit surprised that I was able to talk to someone, let alone a dragon, back in my previous world, I didn't bother talking nor listening to my classmates.

I just simply wanted to be alone at that time and I have rejected many boys that tried to go out with me.

Honestly, looking back at my old life now, I'm pretty happy for the most part but not completely.

I never truly experienced 'friendship' since I wasn't really interested at that. I was mainly focus on my studies and academics so that I can get a job and live a normal, quite life.

But that never really happened. You know, I'm starting to regret a bit not trying to make friends as I always thought that they are just going to slow me down in my studies.

So that's why in this world, I'll try to make more friends other than Stella and I will truly enjoy this life to the fullest without any regrets.

Though, there was a girl and a boy that I was somewhat closed with.

The girl's name was Shouko Negishi, and the boy's name was Kyouya Sasajima.

Negishi-san was an introvert, like me back then, but somehow whenever we do an group activity we were always paired up with one another.

Negishi-san was often described as having a creepy appearance. She was extremely thin, with a pale and permanently dour face, making her comparable to a ghost. She also had sunken eyes, crooked teeth, messy hair, and poor posture that further contributed to her poor appearance and reputation.

Shinohara-san, my bully, and Kengo-kun would often bully her for her scary and creepy appearance. While me and Negishi-san didn't like each other we started to talk a little when we both started eating inside the classroom during lunch.

I personally believe that she isn't creepy nor ugly, it's okay to be different and I believe what makes a person beautiful isn't their beauty.

And then, we have Sasajima-kun, who would sometimes protect me from the bullies.

He has a great sense of justice and he often defended some people who were being bullied. We weren't that close in my previous life but we did talk a bit about the bullying and some random things.

I smile a little and that's when I see a human footprint.

'Huh? There are humans in this Stratum?' I ask examining the footprint, if I stand near it I'm a bit bigger than the footprint.

'Great Knowledge did some humans came pass here?' I ask.

{Notice. Yes}

I suddenly remembered what the humans did with Stella. I started to become angry and decided to follow this footprint and see where they are.

For some reason, I now have some sort of grudge and hatred towards the humans. Is it because of what they did to Stella? Or is it because she named me and I sort of acquired her hatred towards humans? But I know not all human are bad and evil.

I followed the footsteps until I sense something up ahead.

Using the sub-skill of my newly acquired Unique skill, Aranea.

I used Clairvoyance to see what is ahead of me.

I see a bunch of people and they were armed and one of them stood out the most. I can tell that he is a Hero. Great Knowledge told me about heroes, demons and angels and other races out there.

I also catched some of the people who stood out of the humans.While there is the Hero, a Saint girl, a guy with a Shield, and a guide who is guiding them through the Stratum.

I quickly climbed the cave walls and hud my presence so that they won't be able to sense me.

"How long until we get there? I'm starting to get creeped out here." The Saint said while looking around nervously.

"Not too long, we should be getting near it." The guide said and I was curious on where they are going, so I quietly followed them all the way to their destination.

While Shiraori is following the hero party, a certain dragon inside Shiraori's Space Storage wasn't quite happy but nevertheless she continued watching through Shiraori's perspective as she couldn't do anything right now but observed.

The humans continued going deeper into the Labyrinth, unaware of Shiraori that is following them.

Suddenly, a huge roar was heard and the cave started shaking. The humans started to draw out their weapons, ready for combat while Shiraori just watched them.

Suddenly, a huge, Earth Dragon appeared infront of them while growling towards them. Behind the Earth Dragon, Shiraori could see that just behind a corner is a nest with Dragon eggs.

The Earth Dragon overall is brown with a bit of black, giant wings, a tail with a sharp spike, a white underside and brown, sharp horns.

'Is that her eggs? Are that the Hero party's goal? Or is it to kill the Earth Dragon? Great Knowledge is that Earth Dragon related to Stella in any way?' Shiraori ask her partner.

{Notice. Yes, the Earth Dragon is known as Earth Dragon, Terra}

'She already has a name?' Shiraori ask.

{Notice. No, this isn't her official name, it is just a nickname that other Earth Dragons gave to each other so to not get confused on who.}

'Well, that's understandable.'

Shiraori looked towards the Hero's party and see that they engaged in a battle against the Earth Dragon, Terra while the guide took cover.

The Hero, Julius, used his sword and to try and attack Terra but she easily sent him back and she swings her claws on some adventures and they fell down with deep cuts.

While the others were busy attacking the Earth Dragon. An adventurer quietly went towards the nest and he took one of the eggs however, Terra noticed this and she quickly went towards him and attack him.

The adventurer yelled out in pain as the dragon slashed him using her claws, he dropped the egg as he dropped to the ground. Dead.

"Nooo!!" Julius said as he stood up after his friend and the Saint, Yaana had healed him.

Julius grip his sword tight and he started glowing white.

'That is Holy Magic' Shiraori thought while staring at Julius preparing his attack.

"Give me an opening!" Julius said to the others who quickly nodded and they worked together to distract Terra.

Julius patiently waited for an opening and once he found one he send a Holy attribute beam towards Terra's chest, aiming to kill her in one shot.

Terra noticed the attack however, she was so busy dealing with the other that she didn't have enough time to dodge.

Before the beam hit Terra, a powerful, water beam hits the Holy Beam and easily broke through it, now it was heading towards Julius who didn't have enough time to react because the water beam moved like the speed of sound.

Lucky for him, he was pushed aside by an adventurer who instead took the hit for him and it pierced right through his chest, killing him instantly.

In a state of shock, the Hero didn't even notice the rest of the people fell to the ground, dead. All was left was him, Yaana, the shielder Hyrince, and the guide.

"Hey Julius! Snap out of it! The others had mysteriously dropped dead!" Hyrince, the Shield of the Hero party said to his best friend and Julius snapped out of it and he looked around and all the people around them had fallen down, not moving an inch meaning that they are indeed dead.

He quickly stood up with his sword, ready. He looked towards him and his eyes widen when he sees a Taratect, staring at them with all of it's eight eyes. Shiraori is hanging from the ceiling with it's spider thread.

He frozed in fear when Shiraori focuses all of it's attention on him. He can feel that the Taratect was very strong and his senses to tell him to run away from the monster as soon as possible.

Terra, on the other hand was surprised to see a Taratect had helped her but after she sensed a bit of her aura she was in shock.

Shiraori slowly release her aura and the Hero party's tensed up sensing how powerful this beast's aura is.

A big magic circle suddenly appeared infront of Shiraori and it shot out a Poisonous Bullet towards the Hero party's, who quickly dodge the attack however Hyrince blocked the attacked but he is struggling to hold his ground against the Bullet.

Julius went in for an attack with Yaana supporting him from behind.

Shiraori lands on the ground and she fired a strong fire ball at Julius who dodge it. Julius swung his sword at Shiraori and Shiraori defended with her scythe-like hands.

"Yaana now!" Julius jumped back as Yaana sent a strong Holy blast at Shiraori which created a lot of smoke.

After the smoke cleared, they were shocked that Shiraori was still standing and well, not even a single scratch can be seen on her.

Shiraori then slams her forefront sycthes into the ground as sharp, spikes went towards Julius and Yaana.

Hyrince quickly stepped infront of the two and he collided with the spikes but the spikes were more stronger than he thought that his shield broke into pieces and it sends him and Julius on the ground.

"Julius! Hyrince!" Yaana yelled as she ran towards the two boys who were struggling to get up.

"Hero-sama!" Their guide said helping the two boys stand up. Both of them are bleeding from the head but they were slowly being healed via Skills.

"Yaana, quick! Make a teleportation circle to get us out of here!" Julius said as he looked at Shiraori, who is just staring at them not moving.

"We can't defeat that Taratect and something is telling me that it is not a normal Taratect." He said and Yaana quickly started casting a Teleportation circle.

Julius helped Hyrince to stand properly since the latter had broken his leg.

They were surrounded in green light and a magic circle appeared below them as Julius looks back to glance at Shiraori, only to find her staring at him.

He shivered before they teleported out of the Labyrinth.

However, before they all left, Shiraori's eight eyes glowed looking directly at them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well, that was something...

I let the Hero party go because if I kill a Hero, people will start to get suspicious and if they found out that I killed a Hero, I wouldn't have a happy life if people keep chasing and trying to kill me.

Good thing that I have a skill that will make them forget about me, Recognition Obstruction. However, they will surely be aware and cautious of what monster killed the rest of the group.

But since they were fighting an Earther Dragon they will think that the Earth Dragon killed them!

Speaking of the Earth Dragon...

I look towards Terra, the Earth Dragon and noticed that she is just staring at me. She looked like she is shocked and surprised about something.

I tilt my head before turning back from him and started to walk away but suddenly Terra moved infront of me and did something that absolutely shocked me!!

Terra bowed down to me?!

Uh, excuse me?!

Why are you bowing to meeeee!!

{Notice. Terra had sensed your aura and had recognized you as a Divine Beast but not a Royal Divine Beast.}

'And what does that have to do with her bowing to me?!' I thought but something just clicked on my mind and I slap my face.

'Right...she's bowing to me because she probably knows that I was named by Stella..'

{Notice. That is correct.}

Before I can speak Terra started talking, telepathically.

'Oh Divine Beast, I can't thank you enough for saving me and my unborn children, as a thank you, please accept me as a subordinate.' She said and I was dumfounded..

{Ж ——ቿ——ЖㄖЖ——ቿ——Ж}
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{Ж ——ቿ——ЖㄖЖ——ቿ——Ж}

Notice.

I tried to make Shiraori not too strong but my mind won't let me do it 😭.

Anyways see you in the next chapter!

{Published: April 27, 2023}

~GrayTs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 537 11
With the events of the Hundred Year War over, peace reigned over the four nations, and the Avatar's Guardian is going to have a way more of a wild ri...
5.4K 194 8
Evil Rimuru goes back in time. Death and destruction ensues. (the plot is thicker than that I swear) *** As Veldora felt the black, gooey void crawl...
32.3K 1K 74
In a new fantasy world, Rimuru Tempest, after reincarnation, finds an unexpected companion in the form of a cute, slime like himself. Together...
28.3K 977 30
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...