Ghost of your Past!

By -adoredior-

"When I saw you I fell in love and you smiled because you knew." the originals season 5 au (rewrite) ELIJAH D... More

In the fairytale scripture of my diamond mind!
graphics !
001... the northmen!
002...Jealousy, Jealousy!
003...Forgive and forget!
005...Guess Who!
006...Long ago in fair Verona!
007...Family Feuds!
008...l'hรฉrรฉtique!
009...All's fair in love and war!
010...Do you want to play a game!
011...And then there were none!
epilogue

004...The Jimi Hendrix experience!

602 20 5
By -adoredior-

CHAPTER 4...part 1

(Rent — Pet Shop Boys)

1732saint tropez, france

RAIN pattered against the ground, gliding across every wildflower in its midst — allowing moisture to the yellows and blues that once soaked up the afternoon sun.

A gazebo of large stature stood off into the distance, Kara Elijahson stood under its dome as she waits for the storm to pass.

Her bluebell dress was positively drenched and her once perfect hair reduced to a wet, tangled mop. Even as she stood, Kara still smiled — smiled as she thought of simpler times when she would dance with her papa in the rain. He would twirl her against the droplets, allowing the rain to dance with her.

Oh, how the neighbouring ton would guffaw at the very notion of a young woman of four and twenty gallivanting in the rain, scoffing at the very thought of a 'regal young woman' playing in the wet and cold.

Kara simply stared, humming the tune of Greensleeves to herself, toying with the golden heart necklace that lay on her collar.

"Kara!" A voice called, frantic from what the young woman could tell, "Kara, where are you?!"

Her brows furrowed, "Alek?!" She called back.

Not even a moment passed before Alek stood in front of her, soaked from head to toe — his curls stuck to his forehead and his blouse clung to his figure, somehow making him even more devastatingly handsome.

He made no move to close the distance, to hold her in his arms as his heart wanted to do so desperately. No, instead he stayed where he stood — looking down at his now tangled hands.

"Is something the matter-"

"I- no," He stuttered, shaking his head, "I only wished to inquire your whereabouts."

"Well," she nodded, a small tug at her heart to know that that was all Alek wished to know, "If that's all..." Kara trailed off, her fingers twirling the end of a loose strand of hair.

Awkwardly, he began to move away — wringing his hands hastily. Though, before he could go any further he stopped, spinning to face Kara once more.

"I must ask," He stated, pausing as though he were pondering his next words.

"Can this not wait until we're indoors Mr. Bennett?" Kara teased, a soft giggle accompanying her words.

Had it been any other time, Alek would have laughed with her — how could he not? But in that moment, his expression remained serious.

"No," He said, shaking his head as he strode one step closer to her, "No, I fear I will never have the courage again if I do not speak my feelings now."

Once again the original's brows furrowed, confused at his words. "Alek, I-"

"Despite my desires to keep everything as it is, my heart can bear it no longer. I love you, Kara. Even as I stand here now, my heart in my throat I cannot continue to act as if I don't — as if the very notion of you does not excite me so. I may not be a religious person Kara, but when it comes to you I am convinced God made you for me and my honour is hanging by a thread that grows more precarious with every waking moment in your presence. Tell me now, for my heart can no longer stand it — say you love me and I am yours eternally, I beg of you."

With every syllable that left his mouth, he strode closer — breaking every boundary that stood between the pair, riding the fine line betwixt friends and lovers. Now, they stood mere inches apart, the only thing standing in their way of holding one another was the very air that Alek now whispered into.

"Put me out of my misery," He whispered — so softly that if Kara weren't standing so close she would surely miss it. "Tell me that I have not ruined everything."

She placed a hand on her chest, grasping the golden heart once more. A struggled gasp escaped her lungs, her eyes frantically looking around — desperate to find the answers Alek so desperately sought.

"I do not know what to say," Kara whispered, shakily grabbing one of his hands, "other than that I love you too."

The sheer relief that flooded his face gave him a more youthful appearance, the very joy that slipped on his features relaxing the tautness that showed during his worry. Alek lifted his hand, the other holding Kara's softly, reaching to cup her face. And, as though it were muscle memory, Kara leaned into his touch.

He pressed his forehead against her own, smiling in pure delight. "I love all of you Aleksander." She stated before pulling him into a soft kiss.

***

1969sullivan county, new york

Kara and Alek didn't need to hit a joint to feel the high, the festival was enough to fuel their bodies dopamine — swaying and singing along to the likes of Jimi Hendrix and The Grateful Dead.

At the moment, Jimi Hendrix was playing Message to Love. As the beginning notes of the song filled the breezy summer air. Alek twirled Kara around, smiling down at her as they began to slow dance.

His sultry voice filled the arena, "Don't you run away, Look at your heart, Come along with me today."

The moment was pure ecstasy, the feeling of being in one another's arms, unbothered by the outside world. Because in that moment, it was just them — just Aleksander and Kara.

"God," she breathes out, "I wish we could stay like this forever." She closed her eyes, consumed by pure bliss.

A low laugh escaped him, the vibrations humming against her skull. "Vita mia, I'm pretty sure we do have forever."

"Not like that," she exhales a soft chuckle, "I mean; like to marry someone, have kids." She had a wistful look in her eye, a type of twinkle that shone like the stars to Alek.

There was a moment of silence, a long string that aloud him to ponder. "...What if we did?" He asked.

"What?"

He looked down at her, "What if we did the whole 'american dream' thing?" Kara furrowed her brow, Alek meeting her gaze with complete seriousness in his own. He pulled his lower lip between his teeth, taking her hand into his own.

"What's stopping us?" He asked, "What's stopping me from marrying you?"

"Alek," She scoffed out an unbelieving laugh, eyes glossy as she peered her surrounding — hoping the world held the answers. "We can't-"

"Seriously, Kar," He said, leaning down so he could met her gaze once more, "I love you, and out of everyday I could ask, I choose now — I want to chose now."

She looked down for a moment, "What if you, you leave," She looked back up, "people don't tend to stay with me for very long Alek."

He cupped her face, "I would never leave," He spoke with such seriousness, such conviction that it swelled within Kara's heart, "And besides, you've been stuck with me since Florence, there's no getting rid of me now."

"Is this for real?" She whispered, a bright smile over taking her features.

He took the Woodstock ticket, quickly weaving it into a small ring. Alek held it betwixt his pointer finger and thumb — stuck in the space between their gazes, foreheads pressed against one another as they smiled.

"Wanna become a Bennett?" He asked.

She didnt answer, instead locking her lips against his own. And, like the final pieces of a puzzle, the pair were introduced to a whole new world — every colour became visible, every song heard for the first time. Her lips felt like warm coco on a snowy day, warming the soul and stimulating his senses, wrapping your body into a cozy blanket. His lips were like jumping into the ocean, all consuming as the cool waters lick away the heat, surprising in the best of ways.

He picked her up, twirling her around as he slide the paper ring onto her finger. A laugh like the twinkling of bells left her lips, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck, her legs kicked up.

"Let's do this." Kara whispered.

***

1987london, england

Lights strobed, the epileptic shock filling the patrons with a sense of euphoria. Tainted Love blared from the speakers — bodies moving and grinding against one another, drugs invading their bodies and bass thrumming against their feet.

And Kara and Alek were no strangers such a phenomenon.

Their bodies glistened against the vibrant blues and pinks, breathing heavily with every waking movement. They danced impossibly close, arms tangled in hair and lips pressed against hot skin as the moved in sync. Every light and shadow giving the illusion that the lovers were a greek sculpture.

Alek spun her around, pressing her back against his chest as he began to lightly suck her neck. Kara began to pant, eyes closed in ecstasy and her hand moving to grasp his hair.

"Are you hungry amore mio?" She inquired — whispering against his skin, her pink lips brushing against his cheekbone. The feeling was euphoric, a slight whimper escaping his mouth and vibrating against her neck.

"Fuck." He whispered out, spinning her around so his lips could meet her own. Alek took his arm, traveling it up her back until it could grasp her hair — the other hand pulling Kara closer by her hip.

And she allowed it, placing her hand against his chest and rung the other around his neck. The Cutting Crew controlling every kiss, every movement, every touch.

He pulled away, just as the song began to slow, meeting her lustful gaze with his own. "Let's get to the car, yeah?" He asked, every syllable breathless. Kara closed her eyes briefly — overcome with the scent of nicotine and mint against his breath.

She grasped his hand, pulling him towards the entrance — their high weaving them through the crowd of sexual deviants, all leading to their C4 Chevrolet Corvette in cherry red.

Alek's right hand held the steering wheel, the other resting against the top of the car. He turned to the side, met with the sight of Kara leaning her head out of the car, the wind billowing her long brunette locks. The man tilted his sunglasses atop his head, smiling as she let out a joyous laugh.

Soon enough they arrived at their shared villa, making their way into the kitchen — every movement messy, clattering against every surface as they stumble in.

"Jump." He mumbled against her lips — a command that Kara met with vigor, wrapping her legs around his torso, allowing him to take long strides to the bedroom.

He carefully lain her onto silk sheets, veined arms locking her in as he leaned in once more — shoulder blades pinching as his lips trailed hers. Once more, Kara led her arms around his neck, closing the distance further — lust leading her actions.

Haste and need replaced slow sensuality — articles of clothing strown along the floor, a picasso of their own making. Kara moved her lips down his toned stomach, aware of every crevice, like an artist to art.

She began to tug at the hem hugging his waist line, wrapping her lips around his neck, sucking slightly. He flipped their positions, moving down like the tide as he took control.

Even if it wasn't their first time; every moment felt new, every movement exciting. He moved slower, delving deeper into her depths, lips moving with ferosity — fingers lightly grazing her hips, her own hands marking down his back.

He allowed his hands to move upward, discovering what was once obscured by dark lace. Kara gasped —- a sound similar to twinkling bells against Aleks eardrums, sensitive to the feeling of his cool touch against her breasts, euphoric to the sensation.

"Sei molto sensibile quando ti tocco amore mio." He said, a boyish grin overtaking his features as he used an arm to place her on his lap — aware to how she moved against him.

She giggled, standing to rush under the covers, Alek following suit.

***

Kara's eyes peeled open, met with the sun streaming into the room, acutely aware of Aleks arm around her. She found herself appreciating every aspect of him; from his chisled jaw to his long lashes — every feature akin to Michaelangelo's perfect man.

"You tasted divine mon cheri." His eyes peeled open, a striking blue piercing her.

Kara dipped downward, allowing her lips a taste of the ecstasy taken place mere hours ago. With an open mouth, he lightly nipped her lips eliciting a soft moan from her own.

"I had to give somehow," She teased, "especially considering your kind generosity."

He grinned wolfishly, sitting up slightly. "I can certainly be more giving if it elicits such a response. I've always enjoyed helping."

She hummed tracing her finger along his chest, "I'll have to think about—Alek!" She gasps, aware of how his lips met her sweet spot.

"What?" He asked, staring into her as though innocent, "Cat got your tongue — ah!" A low groan escaped his throat, head tilted to the heavens as Kara pleasured him bellow. Hooded eyes following her every move as she got up, the sun enunciating every line on her body.

Kara waltzed towards the bathroom, turning only when she was about to shut the door. "You coming?" She teased, laughing as Alek bolted after her.

KOREY TALKS !

I wrote the 80's scene at 2am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 656 56
The Originals s1-5 Kol Mikaelson x OC Book 2 of 2 of the Lockwood series ยฉ๏ธ derekhalekolmlover
263K 6.1K 45
๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—ƒ๐–บ๐— ๐—†๐—‚๐—„๐–บ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—๐—…๐–พ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—‚๐–พ๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—€๐—‚๏ฟฝ...
16.3K 461 12
"๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ" tvd || season...
533K 13.8K 38
eventually, everything connects. klaus mikaelson x fem!oc the originals, season one-two 2018 | ยฉ heavcnlyrising