006...Long ago in fair Verona!

CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6...part 1

(Out of Touch — Daryl Hall & John Oates)

   KARA BENNETT WAS A PRIVATE TUTOR. She taught children in either small groups or, by themselves in the comfort of their home. Considering how long she walked the earth, it was no surprise that the Bennett woman held a plethora of knowledge.

She mostly taught literature, from Pride and Prejudice to If you Give a Mouse a Cookie. She also taught the general courses, like Mathematics and Science. Her father, mother, and Ayanna all taught her the importance of knowledge, from survival to the supernatural, Kara had always been a very intelligent young woman.

The drive to the Marshall household was considerably short, seeing as they lived about 10-minutes from her own home. As she drove she blasted Harry Styles through the radio of her white, 1967 Mustang coupe. The wind flowing through her curls as 'Sunflower no. 6' began playing.

When she arrived at the forest surrounded home, she revved the loud engine, alerting every inhabitant of the home of the girls' arrival.

To say the Mikaelsons were confused by the noise would be an understatement, the area should've been remote, so how the hell was there an unexpected guest? Sure, it might've been their collective (more so Klaus') paranoia, but can you blame them?

"Calm down." Came the soothing voice of Hayley Marshall, her light steps echoing through the home, a high contrast to the quick-paced steps of a certain Hope Mikaelson who came bounding down the steps towards the door.

"It's just Hope's tutor, we can trust her." She said, sending a warm smile to her family before she made her way towards the front door that had already been swung open by the excited Mikaelson.

"A tutor?" Rebekah asked, hesitantly following behind Hayley, the others following in tow.

"Well, considering that Hope is the supernaturally known 'Miracle Mikaelson Baby', I don't think she'd be safe in a public school." Hayley deadpanned, a single eyebrow raised as she looked back at the family. "Her name is Kara Bennett. Said she's a vampire, won't say her age though."

When the rest of the family exited the home, she gestured towards a young woman, roughly around 5'4 or 5'5, her chestnut hair curled into long waves, her olive skin glowing against the ever-beating sun. She was beautiful, but that wasn't what made Elijah Mikaelson pause, no. What made him pause was how eerily similar she was to his Astrid. Not even to mention that the girls' name was Kara, just like his little girl. But no, it was simply impossible, his Kara would've already died eon's ago.

Hope was practically pulling the woman towards the house, talking animatedly as Kara nodded enthusiastically. They noticed the youngest Mikaelson point Kara towards her family, and as she turned to face them the storming tundra that resided in her grey irises began to storm as she stared into the eyes of her father. The raging seas clashed against the greys of her eyes as salted tears rushed past glossed eyes.